PDA

View Full Version : Tiffany Starr April Updates

Tiffany Starr
04-10-2012, 11:58 AM
So I have been super busy this month with shooting for kink's new website, going to anime boston to meet fans and be my gamer girl self, and doing my weekly cam shows and updating for my website. well i'm here to let you all know whats been going on.

My latest updates on http://www.tiffanystarrxxx.com/tour/ for this month have been A 3some with Alia and Katie Summers. A hot picture set with video coming soon. I also have my sexy red skimpy outfit that makes me look like a super hottie. I also have plenty of other updates coming up including a great scene of me topping a man and trust me this time I did it incredibly well, you'll love it!

I also did a kink scene for kinks upcoming website. was a hot scen here I top a cutie named ashlynn. Love that sexy girl. One of my favorite scenes ever. I also get tied up and visa versa so you should look out for that one. I also have a geeky shoot coming up but it's a surprise and I can't tell you what it is yet.

I also met some fans at Anime boton and one even got to dance with me at the rave to show him my appreciation for coming to see me. I love my fans! here are some samples from my site. love you all and stay tuned for more updates and don't forget to pick up ygirl hotties #8 , my debut solo cover!

Richctdude
04-10-2012, 03:22 PM
very very sexy!!

Nikka
04-10-2012, 04:54 PM
nice stuff Tiffany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany Starr
04-10-2012, 06:36 PM
Thanks I have a lot planned for after my move

Tiffany Starr
04-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Latest blog updates! http://www.tiffanystarrxxx.com/blog/

hada
04-16-2012, 09:21 AM
babyyyyy you are the best with girls screen. love you.

Ts Natasha
04-16-2012, 09:36 AM
You tiffany look more excited on sex

tommy001
04-16-2012, 12:48 PM
Tiffany's on a roll, keep it going.

Tiffany Starr
04-16-2012, 01:19 PM
I plan on it, I'm actually almost to my new home in Texas. I'm going to be shooting a bareback scene with Jamie French this week for my website. Plus buy some unique clothing.

I also am starting my YouTube videos this week

tommy001
04-16-2012, 01:27 PM
Hey Tiffany, You settling in ok in your new home. By the way, i've seen Jamie cumming and it's like an explosion in a ready mixed wall paper paste factory! I dunno how Jamie makes so much cum. You'll be drenched lol.

up_for_it
04-17-2012, 12:09 AM
Thanks for the update Tiffany, I'll be on the lookout, espec. for the scenes from Kink. I looooove TS Seduction!

Amdukias
04-17-2012, 12:37 AM
Absolutely gorgeous.