PDA

View Full Version : watch out for the vice cops in Vegas!

TatianaSummer
04-07-2012, 04:41 AM
Lately I been getting too many solicitations from guys offering money to have sex with me while on clubs or while hanging out at the strip. Yesterday was one of those days, 4 guys offering me things and lots of cash, Some even got kick out of the place because bouncers heard one of the guys asking me. Girls specially here in vegas should be very careful if they decide to acccept these kind of propositions. I hope they are on the alert.

Dino Velvet
04-07-2012, 04:51 AM
Lately I been getting too many solicitations from guys offering money to have sex with me while on clubs or while hanging out at the strip. Yesterday was one of those days, 4 guys offering me things and lots of cash, Some even got kick out of the place because bouncers heard one of the guys asking me. Girls specially here in vegas should be very careful if they decide to acccept these kind of propositions. I hope they are on the alert.

Are entrapment laws different in Nevada than from other states? Read something the other day but forgot where.

acdaddy69
04-07-2012, 05:39 AM

I guess that's vegas for you...shouldn't a be a lot of free girls in vegas? Maybe not...So why offer to pay...just saying Ms Summer

SunshyneMonroe
04-07-2012, 05:42 AM
Vegas is always hott Ive been all around the world but never there ive heard so many bad things...

Willie Escalade
04-07-2012, 07:06 AM
I know I'm extra-careful...especially with me rolling around with California plates.

Nikkita64
04-07-2012, 07:20 AM
pls come to vegas sunshyne

tm5500
04-10-2012, 01:42 AM
Tatiana, how long have you been in las vegas? Do you have an email address…i would like to write you.

TatianaSummer
04-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Tatiana, how long have you been in las vegas? Do you have an email address…i would like to write you.
Been here for a while now, my email is TatianaSummer at hotmail.com