PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Tuesdayz April 10th w/ Pueto Rico's Finest Cassandra Dancing @ Secret !!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-07-2012, 04:39 AM
THIS TUESDAY APRIL 10th @ SECRET ULTRA LOUNGE! COME PARTY W/ US @ TRANNY TUESDAYZ NYC'S HOTTEST TS EVENT! SECRET LOUNGE WELCOMES ALL! WITH SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL T-GIRLS OF THE WORLD!

EVENT FEATURES ALL THE GORGEOUS LADIES OF SECRET LOUNGE!!!!!..PLUS FEATURED GUEST DANCER PUERTO RICAN'S FINEST CASSANDRA!!!!!
DJING BY DUTCH AND FEATURING KAREN COVERGIRLASYOUR SEXY BARTENDER:

FABULOUS ENTERTAINMENT INCLUDING FEATURED DANCER W/ ALL THE GORGEOUS LADIES OF NYC !!!!

@SECRET ULTRA LOUNGE
525 WEST 29TH ST
BET 10TH AND 11TH!

DOORS OPEN
10P-4A

GENTS $20
LADIES $15

MARK IT ON YOUR CALENDERS TUESDAY W/THE HOTTEST T-GIRLZ IN NYC!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-07-2012, 07:41 PM
What will the weather bring for this coming week????a tranny heat wave on tuesday night!!!!!!!

Yoda Rules!
04-08-2012, 12:37 AM
What an amazing lineup of beauties, keep posting the pictures from last week. The weather is warming up and so are the girls of Secret Lounge. Wow :)

Tran Fan
04-08-2012, 06:05 AM
hey SDL these new pics are slamming. The party on Thursday was hot, post some more of Deja dancing, she has the prettiest face of anyone. Except you of course but I know I'm not getting any play, so it's all Deja :Bowdown:

NYC TS Lover
04-08-2012, 08:13 PM
I must say that I had an outstanding time at the Thursday event at Secret Lounge. There were so many beautiful ladies in attendance and countless performances and dances as well. I am definitely looking forward to the next party on Tuesday and I hope to see more pictures posted as well. Happy Easter to all and have a wonderful day. Cheers. :cheers:

Domino Lover
04-09-2012, 02:12 AM
Yo Sunny Dee, good times on Thursday, the pics aren't even doing these girls justice, everyone was looking tasty at Secret last week. Post some more pics, thanks mama. Happy Easter :praying:

Yoda Rules!
04-10-2012, 01:10 AM
Looking forward to the big party tomorrow night at Secret Lounge. Cassandra is always ready to get naked and put on a show for all to see :)

Sunny Dee-lite
04-10-2012, 12:58 PM
tuesday night goes night grows near can't to see you all there!!!!!!!:)

Yoda Rules!
04-11-2012, 12:56 AM
I am definitely looking forward to seeing the beautiful Sunny Dee Lite at the Secret Lounge tonight in NYC for Tranny Tuesday! Cassandra is always a fan favorite so it should be fun times tonight in Chelsea :)

Domino Lover
04-11-2012, 02:27 AM
Hey Sunny Dee Lite, I saw some pictures of you uploaded on Facebook earlier today, you looked slamming. I guess there was some type of pageant out in Chicago, I'm sure you represented well mama. I hope to see you back in NYC tonight for your Tuesday party. If not, Cassandra and her beautiful ass will have to do. It's all good mama. :salad

NYC TS Lover
04-11-2012, 03:41 AM
Good evening, I am excited to head out to Secret Lounge to see the beautiful Sunny Dee Lite and the dancing of the lovely Cassandra. Cassandra is one of the first TS girls that I had the privilege to see dance live and I'm glad that tonight, she once again will put on a show. I've been pleasantly surprised each week that I decide to venture to one of these events, I fully expect tonight to live up to expectations as well. Cheers. :cheers:

northshoreman52
04-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Lady Deja is so beautiful