PDA

View Full Version : Respect???

Aedan
02-25-2006, 09:54 AM
As a rookie i should respect some "veterans"???
I wonder why...because they are here all the time???
I respect Allanah because she is honest and very open about herself.
I respect Vicki for the same reasons.
I respect seanchai for being honest too and for his work.
And i respect some others too.

But do i respect chefmike?? No why should i?? What's he done here beside quoting some newsarticles en being upset about me.
Do i respect Quinn?? No why should i?? J??
Let's face it, without rookies, without Legend and some others what is here for J?? What is here to say for him without these people??
Not much..no one to blame, no one to call names to.
If it weren't for the rookies, Kramer, Legend and other then there would be no J, no forum policeman......
And Quinn??? That is a funny guy...i say some things here and he spends his whole day to search for things i wrote here....
I touch him so dearly that he spends all of his time on me.
Boy do i have a lot of power over this guy.....

GroobySteven
02-25-2006, 10:15 AM
Ok you should respect people because you don't walk into a local pub, play your own records on the jukebox and extol your opinions on the locals. You sit around a bit, at a little to the converstation and become a regular. If those individuals continue to annoy you and you have something postive or constructive to add to their postings, then make the comments but only when you've bought a few drinks and sat around for a while.
I think some members of this forum really need to chill out and stop jumping on everyone. A newbie is a newbie so cut them some slack and don't take the position that because your a ballbuster, you need to bust peoples balls constantly. You have a choice to read and answer that post, if you have something to add to it, do but if it's just a slagging off then move on to something else, it's getting boring.

I'm a guest on HA and a pretty opinionated one. I've stood back more recently as I think some of the comments between Vicki and myself went a little far but when she was doing the reverse cowboy on me last month she seemed to be in the forgiving mood :oops: This site should be for guys into transgender scene and hopefully transgenders (and that includes TV's, CD's and everything in between) to enter some discussion about the lifestyle as well as anything else that may crop up. Being pedantic about someones choice of photo posting because they called her young, or that one guy likes chubby chicks is just schoolyard and frankly, dull.
We've got rid of some of the blowhards recently and Legend was that out of his mind that he's no great loss to anyone - so how about a new age on Hung Angels...the Age of Reason.
Ah, fuck it - I'm sure there's still too many wankers and cunts with their own opinions, would be nice to think we could change though.
seanchai

Quinn
02-25-2006, 05:48 PM

But do i respect chefmike?? No why should i?? What's he done here beside quoting some newsarticles en being upset about me.
Let's face it, without rookies, without Legend and some others what is here for J?? What is here to say for him without these people??
If it weren't for the rookies, Kramer, Legend and other then there would be no J, no forum policeman......
And Quinn??? That is a funny guy...i say some things here and he spends his whole day to search for things i wrote here....

Cock boy, what a whining passive-aggressive pussy you are. You chose to start with me by repeatedly sending your nonsense to my inbox via PM. Prior to that, I never even addressed you, did I?

What is this really about? J, Chef, and I – and numerous others – have issues with Legend (and his other IDs) that predate your membership on this board. You chose to involve yourself in the thread regarding his departure by launching unsolicited attacks on his behalf. You created this situation; now deal with it.

In the future, you might try behaving like the other more warmly received rookies by avoiding the following:

1) Don't go crying like a little girl when you start fights and then receive the type of treatment that your behavior merits.

2) Don't make absurd statements that you can't support.

3 Don't launch an unsolicited attack against a moderator because you disagree with his point (Hollywoodbuckstrap).

3) Try not to contradict yourself with every post. For example, statements like the following do not show the respect you claim to have for certain woman:

I am dreaming of you Allanah...i wish i could use my tongue on your body...I want to stick it in to your ass.

Don't be upset with me because your previous posts so clearly illustrate what a tool and a buffoon you really are. Oh, and when you show the slightest bit of power over your own poorly disciplined and uneducated thought process, then we can talk about your having power over something else.

-Quinn

partlycloudy
02-25-2006, 07:21 PM
http://i1.tinypic.com/oivwiv.jpg

chefmike
02-25-2006, 10:27 PM
http://i1.tinypic.com/oivwiv.jpg

And as for sphincter boy aedan, his fucking postcount is apparently his fucking IQ.

Aedan
02-26-2006, 10:57 AM

Cock boy, what a whining passive-aggressive pussy you are. You chose to start with me by repeatedly sending your nonsense to my inbox via PM. Prior to that, I never even addressed you, did I?

What is this really about? J, Chef, and I – and numerous others – have issues with Legend (and his other IDs) that predate your membership on this board. You chose to involve yourself in the thread regarding his departure by launching unsolicited attacks on his behalf. You created this situation; now deal with it.

In the future, you might try behaving like the other more warmly received rookies by avoiding the following:

1) Don't go crying like a little girl when you start fights and then receive the type of treatment that your behavior merits.

2) Don't make absurd statements that you can't support.

3 Don't launch an unsolicited attack against a moderator because you disagree with his point (Hollywoodbuckstrap).

3) Try not to contradict yourself with every post. For example, statements like the following do not show the respect you claim to have for certain woman:

I am dreaming of you Allanah...i wish i could use my tongue on your body...I want to stick it in to your ass.

Don't be upset with me because your previous posts so clearly illustrate what a tool and a buffoon you really are. Oh, and when you show the slightest bit of power over your own poorly disciplined and uneducated thought process, then we can talk about your having power over something else.

-Quinn

Quinn i met some stupid people in my life but never as stupid and ignorant as you. You can only count to three that sais enough.You are one of the reasons al lot of people don't like Americans. Arrogant,know it all, think they are boss of the world , if your not with us you are against us, love it or leave it, against homosexuals transgenders etc etc. That is you in a nutshell Quinn. Crying and wining because i don't show you respect.
See you have elected Bush and Cheney but what do i care. But don't cry after.

As for my "attack" on Hollywoodbuckstrap or whatever he calls himself.
This guy would pray for me to have a handicapped child. Really. If you think that is a point then you are even more fucked up then i thought.
You see i have an option: if i have a handicapped child i can dump it somewhere or take care of it. The handicapped child doesn't have an option. So if someone tells me he is praying for me to get a handicapped child he is either complete fucked up or just plain stupid.

Aedan
02-26-2006, 11:07 AM
Aedan, think of a long queue, people stand around and talk about whatever. Now, imagine a new person comes along and gets in some peoples' faces and quickly becomes outspoken.

Would you like it?

Try standing back and go with the flow of posters, try not to be a regular Billy Bigballs. As for respect ... go along with threads, listen to people, strike up a rapport with people, then you can be respected (a heady word if ever there was one).

No-one likes the dickhead who jumps the queue, do they?

Wrong wrong. Respect is something you have to earn. You have to work to get that. I don't see why you deserve respect if you are here all the time and doing nothing but quoting newsarticles or being this forum's policeofficer. That has nothing to do with getting respect.

Standing in line is just waiting for your turn.
This is a public forum, anyone can jump in and say something. There is no waiting line on a topic.

NickTheQuick
02-26-2006, 11:29 AM
Wrong wrong. Respect is something you have to earn. You have to work to get that...

Do you think you're earning any respect here?

I went back to see if indeed Hollywood said anything like that to you, and I found no such thing. Don't get a big head, I am bored, can't sleep and it takes about 3 mouse clicks to find. Anyways, he did call you an asshole though. It was Damian who mentioned the handicapped child.

"...I pray that you have a gay or handicapped child some day... or would you just tell them that the beatings they take at school will make them stronger..."

This is from a long post in the thread below where you stated "Survival of the fittest is the name of the game. That is what the world is about."

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=6132&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=10

Now, since you seem to be digging yourself a bigger hole each time you write something, may I suggest to you if you are interested in enjoying this forum for what it is, just delete this username and start over. If not you'll see another example of "survival of the fittest".

Please do not mistake this post as bashing, if and when I do such a post you and everyone else will have no doubt about it.

NickTheQuick--the self proclaimed VIP.

ManOfSteel
02-26-2006, 11:39 AM
GAME..............BLOUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aedan
02-26-2006, 12:02 PM
Wrong wrong. Respect is something you have to earn. You have to work to get that...

Do you think you're earning any respect here?

I went back to see if indeed Hollywood said anything like that to you, and I found no such thing. Don't get a big head, I am bored, can't sleep and it takes about 3 mouse clicks to find. Anyways, he did call you an asshole though. It was Damian who mentioned the handicapped child.

"...I pray that you have a gay or handicapped child some day... or would you just tell them that the beatings they take at school will make them stronger..."

This is from a long post in the thread below where you stated "Survival of the fittest is the name of the game. That is what the world is about."

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=6132&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=10

Now, since you seem to be digging yourself a bigger hole each time you write something, may I suggest to you if you are interested in enjoying this forum for what it is, just delete this username and start over. If not you'll see another example of "survival of the fittest".

Please do not mistake this post as bashing, if and when I do such a post you and everyone else will have no doubt about it.

NickTheQuick--the self proclaimed VIP.

And you still think it is fine to pray for a handicapped child???
Don't beat around the bush but answer that.
Once again: DO YOU THINK IT IS OK TO PRAY FOR A HANDICAPPED CHILD????????????

NickTheQuick
02-26-2006, 12:25 PM
"Still"?? I didn't say it, remember? I don't pray about anything so you're asking the wrong guy. Besides I don't know why you are insisting on taking that so literally. In the context of that thread, and reading Allanah' and Damian's post it's hard to miss his point, yet you managed. Perhaps we once again are facing a language barrier. Once you got called an asshole please tell me you didn't run over to a mirror to make sure this wasn't your reflection?

Aedan
02-26-2006, 12:44 PM
"Still"?? I didn't say it, remember? I don't pray about anything so you're asking the wrong guy. Besides I don't know why you are insisting on taking that so literally. In the context of that thread, and reading Allanah' and Damian's post it's hard to miss his point, yet you managed. Perhaps we once again are facing a language barrier. Once you got called an asshole please tell me you didn't run over to a mirror to make sure this wasn't your reflection?

Unbelievable!!!! a simple question and you don't have the balls to answer it. Beating around the bush, talking about a language barrier etc etc.
It is a simple question. I am not asking if you pray for anything.
I am asking you if you think that it is oke to pray for a handicapped child.
It is not that hard if you have a normal brain.
Once again: DO YOU THINK IT IS OK OR NORMAL TO PRAY FOR A HANDICAPPED CHILD????????????????

Aedan
02-26-2006, 12:53 PM
NicktheQuick: I never asked for any respect. I just stated i can not have any respect for guys on a transgender forum who do nothing else then quoting useless newsarticles (wich everyone can read elsewhere) or guys who wine and complain if i send them a PM or guys who think they are the policeofficer here.

What do i care if Cheney shoots some friend?? This is a transgender forum so i should be about transgenders and things related to them.
Maybe Quinn, J, and "CTE" chefmike can post some vids, pics or something that has to do with this transsexual forum i maybe can show some respect for them.

chefmike
02-26-2006, 03:16 PM
NicktheQuick: I never asked for any respect. I just stated i can not have any respect for guys on a transgender forum who do nothing else then quoting useless newsarticles (wich everyone can read elsewhere) or guys who wine and complain if i send them a PM or guys who think they are the policeofficer here.

What do i care if Cheney shoots some friend?? This is a transgender forum so i should be about transgenders and things related to them.
Maybe Quinn, J, and "CTE" chefmike can post some vids, pics or something that has to do with this transsexual forum i maybe can show some respect for them.

:trolls

Good advice, mds. And when the little cretin starts sending you PM's, don't bother reading them, just delete. They are even more juvenile and moronic than the drivel that he spews here. He's like a dog coming back to lick up it's own vomit...let him scrawl his imbecilic drivel on the walls of whatever public restroom his favorite glory hole is located at...

Aedan
02-26-2006, 04:41 PM

Good advice, mds. And when the little cretin starts sending you PM's, don't bother reading them, just delete. They are even more juvenile and moronic than the drivel that he spews here. He's like a dog coming back to lick up it's own vomit...let him scrawl his imbecilic drivel on the walls of whatever public restroom his favorite glory hole is located at...

Hehehehehehehehe,you are even more childish then i thought...Ooooo Aedan sent me a PM!! Oooooohhh i have to tell the whole world because i need the support of others....that is chefmike in a nutshell. He can not fight his own battle. He can not start a decent topic.Apart from being a coward he is a pathetic liar too.

Aedan
02-26-2006, 04:52 PM
The fun thing is i have about 3100+ views on my topic on Meghan. I know for a fact that "chefmike" the socalled CTE already downloaded the video's.
At least i post some decent topics here. Yes i sent these "guys" a PM and asking them to post a decent transsexual related topic instead of a RIP what's his name wich he copied from another website.
These so called veterans contribute little or nothing to this forum.
What is their use here? Nothing absolutely nothing. Stupid topics about some guy who died. Who cares? On a transsexual forum?
Chefmike the selfprcolaimed CTE is either quoting newsarticles, being an ass or bashing rookies (not only me)
I dare him to post a decent topic, pictures, vids whatever. But this will not happen.
The numbers speak for themselves: my topic 3100+ views and chefmike's topic on RIP what's his name not even 300.
Same for his republicans adopt or whatever topic.
I think it is better if we don't see chefmike here again unless he posts some real topics.

Quinn
02-26-2006, 06:41 PM
Quinn i met some stupid people in my life but never as stupid and ignorant as you. You can only count to three that sais enough.You are one of the reasons al lot of people don't like Americans. Arrogant,know it all, think they are boss of the world , if your not with us you are against us, love it or leave it, against homosexuals transgenders etc etc. That is you in a nutshell Quinn. Crying and wining because i don't show you respect.

This guy would pray for me to have a handicapped child. Really. If you think that is a point then you are even more fucked up then i thought.
You see i have an option: if i have a handicapped child i can dump it somewhere or take care of it. The handicapped child doesn't have an option. So if someone tells me he is praying for me to get a handicapped child he is either complete fucked up or just plain stupid.
LMAO. When it comes to semi-literate nonsense, you are even better than Legend. Please, cock boy, don't ever stop posting on this forum.

You are finally right about one thing though; I am a bit of a know-it-all. I've traveled extensively, experienced a great deal, and taken pains to educate myself (both formally and informally). By reading your Down Syndrome-level drivel, it's obvious that you have not done any of these things. Still, since you seem to enjoy gunning for my intellect as much as I do yours, let’s see if I can at least match your underwhelming posts on this forum:

Your turn:

Cheney is the VP of the USA. If Bush dies he is the boss. That is actually funny. Cheney being the boss of the USA. A number one.
My Turn:

The sun is round. When it sets, I see the moon. Pure hilarity. Seeing the moon in the sky. Birds have feathers.
Your turn:

Me so horny...
Shouldn’t be too hard:

Uh, I’m horny and stuff.
Your turn:

Iam dreaming of you Allanah...i wish i could use my tongue on your body...I want to stick it in to your ass.
Wow, this one is going to be tough, but it's my turn, and I have to try:

Errrr, I’m a creepy guy with bad manners and no self-respect.
As for your commentary on Americans, it is rare that I am proud of my country these days, but knowing that you are not an American makes me immensely proud. The next time I worry about the state of our educational system, all I need to do is pull up your posts - at which point, I'll remember that even this nation's least educated (red necks, etc.) are brighter and better informed than you are as an individual. By the way, just when are we supposed to attack Saudi Arabia?

Oh, and for the record, it's spelled “whining,” not “wining.” Wining means "to provide or entertain with wine," you dumb fuck.

-Quinn

Aedan
02-26-2006, 09:57 PM

LMAO. When it comes to semi-literate nonsense, you are even better than Legend. Please, cock boy, don't ever stop posting on this forum.

You are finally right about one thing though; I am a bit of a know-it-all. I've traveled extensively, experienced a great deal, and taken pains to educate myself (both formally and informally). By reading your Down Syndrome-level drivel, it's obvious that you have not done any of these things. Still, since you seem to enjoy gunning for my intellect as much as I do yours, let’s see if I can at least match your underwhelming posts on this forum:

Your turn:

Cheney is the VP of the USA. If Bush dies he is the boss. That is actually funny. Cheney being the boss of the USA. A number one.
My Turn:

The sun is round. When it sets, I see the moon. Pure hilarity. Seeing the moon in the sky. Birds have feathers.
Your turn:

Me so horny...
Shouldn’t be too hard:

Uh, I’m horny and stuff.
Your turn:

Iam dreaming of you Allanah...i wish i could use my tongue on your body...I want to stick it in to your ass.
Wow, this one is going to be tough, but it's my turn, and I have to try:

Errrr, I’m a creepy guy with bad manners and no self-respect.
As for your commentary on Americans, it is rare that I am proud of my country these days, but knowing that you are not an American makes me immensely proud. The next time I worry about the state of our educational system, all I need to do is pull up your posts - at which point, I'll remember that even this nation's least educated (red necks, etc.) are brighter and better informed than you are as an individual. By the way, just when are we supposed to attack Saudi Arabia?

Oh, and for the record, it's spelled “whining,” not “wining.” Wining means "to provide or entertain with wine," you dumb fuck.

-Quinn

Oooo he can't stop going on about attacking Saudi Arabia... boy o boy.
Well you have to ask your friend Cheney about that, after all you are the one who elected him. Even that if told you three months ago you will attack Iran then you would tell me the same thing. Now you are planning on attacking them. By the way how much is the national debt by now??????Thank god not all Americans are republicans, racists and gaybashers like you. Poor Quinn poor little ol'Quinn. Finally he thinks he is someone here. Hey Quinn is a veteran watch out he will kill you en then some rookie like me comes along and tells him he is an ignorant bastard. Wow!!!! The nerve this Aedan shows. Not giving Quinn the proper respect!!! Then Aedan has the nerve to send a pm to Quinn!!!
Now Quinn is really upset!!! Let's tell the board Aedan sent him a pm!!
He needs someone to help him because just like his little friend Chefmike he can't make it on his own. He needs the help from others to make his point. What can he do?? If all rookies behaved like that what would become of this world?? Hey i am Quinn the veteran!!! I post on a transsexual forum!!!! Not any related topics but i am a veteran!!
Poor poor and dumb Quinn.
Quinn en Chefmike aka Dumb and dumber..
I really like the USA although we have a lesser number of abortion then in the USA, hell we have the lowest abortionrate in the whole western world so that tells you something. We are more educated about sex, we are more tolerant about for example transsexuals. But still i love the USA but i would be a much better country without the ones like Quinn and Chefmike.

Aedan
02-26-2006, 10:10 PM
Hey Quinn you dumb fuck when are you planning on starting a topic??
Meghan wich i started more then 3000 views.
Very goodlooking also mine more then 1000 views
And the list goes on and on....
I don't see you starting a topic.
What's the matter boy?? No guts? No balls? Too stupid?? Too afraid to start one?? Come on you can tell me.
Quinn you should thank me, really you should because without me you have nothing to say here. Nothing. Now you can quote me over and over again. But without me where would you be?? And what would you be??
Same for Chefmike who's only contribution here is quoting newsarticles and bashing rookies. You can make fun of my language errors Quinn but i know for a fact that you don't speak my language at all. The only language you speak is English (not that good either)
I don't think you traveled beside the USA, you don't even own a passport.
Well thank god i don't have your level of education.

Du bist ein Schweinehund Quinn. Well translate that for a change.

chefmike
02-27-2006, 12:35 AM

Quinn
02-27-2006, 12:35 AM
Wow, cock boy, two responses. My last post must have really hit home. I'll see if I can't post some more responses of my own to give you more to think about. Anyway, let's begin.

You can make fun of my language errors Quinn but i know for a fact that you don't speak my language at all. Given that you – an illiterate moron – have attempted to address the intellect of others, I can and will make fun or your language errors because it helps to illustrate how stupid you are. So far as my own language capabilities are concerned, one of my two advanced degree is an MA in International Relations. You can't get one unless you prove you are at least moderately fluent in a language other than English.

Well thank god i don't have your level of education. Good point. Otherwise, you might be capable of posting something approaching a coherent thought that wouldn’t make you look like a complete ass. For the sake of our continued amusement, we sure as hell do not want that to happen.

Du bist ein Schweinehund Quinn. LMAO. That's about as creative as the rest of your intellectually bereft drivel. Besides, calling me a "pigdog" isn't very nice now, is it? Be careful, or you might actually hurt my feelings.

I don't think you traveled beside the USA, you don't even own a passport. Given that it will help establish how little you know about anything at all, I'll actually go so far as to attach a pic of my passport. Let's see if you, with all of your whiney (not wining, you dullard) rambling about guts and balls, will do the same. You and I both know that you won't. We both know that you are really just some loser who lives in his mother's basement.

-Quinn

chefmike
02-27-2006, 12:42 AM
Rumor has it that our new village idiot is saving the money that he makes from his paper route.... he is planning to buy a used van and live down by the river...

Quinn
02-27-2006, 01:03 AM
LOL. Cock boy is a very special type of lad. He's ambitious and doesn't want to work in the family business herding goats forever. I, for one, support his dream of living in a van down by the river.

-Quinn

fishman33
02-27-2006, 01:10 AM
Ok you should respect people because you don't walk into a local pub, play your own records on the jukebox and extol your opinions on the locals. You sit around a bit, at a little to the converstation and become a regular. If those individuals continue to annoy you and you have something postive or constructive to add to their postings, then make the comments but only when you've bought a few drinks and sat around for a while.
I think some members of this forum really need to chill out and stop jumping on everyone. A newbie is a newbie so cut them some slack and don't take the position that because your a ballbuster, you need to bust peoples balls constantly. You have a choice to read and answer that post, if you have something to add to it, do but if it's just a slagging off then move on to something else, it's getting boring.

I'm a guest on HA and a pretty opinionated one. I've stood back more recently as I think some of the comments between Vicki and myself went a little far but when she was doing the reverse cowboy on me last month she seemed to be in the forgiving mood :oops: This site should be for guys into transgender scene and hopefully transgenders (and that includes TV's, CD's and everything in between) to enter some discussion about the lifestyle as well as anything else that may crop up. Being pedantic about someones choice of photo posting because they called her young, or that one guy likes chubby chicks is just schoolyard and frankly, dull.
We've got rid of some of the blowhards recently and Legend was that out of his mind that he's no great loss to anyone - so how about a new age on Hung Angels...the Age of Reason.
Ah, fuck it - I'm sure there's still too many wankers and cunts with their own opinions, would be nice to think we could change though.
seanchai

well said, Seanchai.

Now here is something I think we all can respect:http://www.phishhook.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=550448

(sorry if it has been posted before)

BlackAdder
02-27-2006, 05:44 AM
Why is is so endemic of forums that when one or two fucktards are gotten rid of, theres always two more that spring up in there place?????

ezed
02-27-2006, 07:01 AM
Heh, Heh, I say I say ... the boy's about as sharp as a bowling ball. Kinda reminds me of Paul Revere's ride.... a little light in the belfry! :screwy

NickTheQuick
02-27-2006, 08:12 AM
Unbelievable!!!! a simple question and you don't have the balls to answer it. Beating around the bush, talking about a language barrier etc etc.
It is a simple question. I am not asking if you pray for anything.
I am asking you if you think that it is oke to pray for a handicapped child.
It is not that hard if you have a normal brain.
Once again: DO YOU THINK IT IS OK OR NORMAL TO PRAY FOR A HANDICAPPED CHILD????????????????

I got balls trust me. Why? You wanna lick 'em? No thanks, I've covered this before here. I am not into dudes. I don't know if I can be any clearer when I say this, so here we go...You were an asshole, you got called out on it. Another person who thought you were an asshole called you out and gave you an example to see if your retarded views would change based upon different life circumstances. But you're a dumbass and took it literally. But to prevent any further confusion, in literal terms you or anyone out there can choose to pray for whatever the fuck you want. It's all bullshit. Let me prove it to you. I am gonna pray for the first time in my life tonight, to never have to read another one of your posts. Let me see if it does anything.

Aedan
02-27-2006, 09:52 AM
O boy now Quinn is really upset with me.
Asking for someone elses passport or taking someone else passport and showing it here doens't really do it.
How stupid are you anyway??

Well your posts really show what a racist and facist you are. You hate all foreigners don't you?? Let's make fun of the foreigners. Way to go Quinn!!!!

Aedan
02-27-2006, 12:10 PM
LOL. Cock boy is a very special type of lad. He's ambitious and doesn't want to work in the family business herding goats forever. I, for one, support his dream of living in a van down by the river.

-Quinn

Funny funny Quinn!!!! Quinn the next Jerry Seinfeld.
But serious Quinn when are you planning to start a topic wich has anything to do with this transsexual forum??
Same question for Chefmike and NicktheQuick.
Or is that a too difficult question to answer for you peebrain??
You see it is not that i want or ask respect as NicktheQiuck implied, no no guys it is i can not respect you. Because you don't contribute nothing at all to this board except for being an asshole and a xenophobic idiot.
So tell me when is the great moment??

This one is for the "educated mr Quinn" well for his translation program:

Quinn je bent eigenlijk best een aardige lieve man alleen komt het er wat rottig uit. Nou ja kan je weinig aan doen. Liefs van mij...

chefmike
02-27-2006, 03:32 PM
cretin spam

:screwy :spam

:thumbsdown :smh

Quinn
02-27-2006, 04:35 PM
More inane, utterly witless prattle that he can't support

LOL. So, cock boy, what you're really saying is that you don't have a passport. That's what I thought. What a shock :roll: Are you starting to see a pattern? It’s alright; even if you don’t, everyone else clearly does. Don't worry though, cupcake, I'll be here to make a fool out of you every day that you post. In the last few days, I’ve had more hard laughs at your expense than from anything else in weeks.

Like I said in one of my previous posts, you and I both know that you are just some loser who lives in his mother's basement:

NickTheQuick
02-27-2006, 07:20 PM
But serious Quinn when are you planning to start a topic wich has anything to do with this transsexual forum??
You see it is not that i want or ask respect as NicktheQiuck implied, no no guys it is i can not respect you. Because you don't contribute nothing at all to this board except for being an asshole and a xenophobic idiot.

...gibberish..

I only wish I knew something about transsexuals in order to contribute here. But anyone who has seen my posts, already knows... I got nothin'. But please continue to enlighten us all with your vast knowledge of the subject oh mighty one. You are the true VIP in my eyes. BTW I told you praying was bullshit, your dumbass is still posting. Fellas, we got ourselves another good candidate that is in need of a muzzle for his cock-holster.

chefmike
02-27-2006, 11:51 PM

...gibberish..

I only wish I knew something about transsexuals in order to contribute here. But anyone who has seen my posts, already knows... I got nothin'. But please continue to enlighten us all with your vast knowledge of the subject oh mighty one. You are the true VIP in my eyes. BTW I told you praying was bullshit, your dumbass is still posting. Fellas, we got ourselves another good candidate that is in need of a muzzle for his cock-holster.

LMAO Nick...if you mention muzzling his cock-holster he'll probably just ask you to piss in it...

After she came she was peeing in my mouth...i had the best intense orgasm ever when i tasted her pee..

Aedan
02-28-2006, 12:43 AM
Hehehehehehehehehe the funny fuckers again.
Quinn the mighty Quinn...takes a pictures of some passport (not his because he has none) and sais it is his. Yeah right Quinn...
And Quinn shows a pic of himself with the word loser on his forehead!!!
Way to go Quinn.
You people don't leave your counrty because you are afraid to run in some foreigner!!!!!! That is not something you like being the racist pricks that you are. For example take the selfproclaimed CTE chefmike...what does he do?? Posting a topic?? Yeah some quoting from a website or about some old guy dead..
Then Quinn he is so afraid to answer my question.
Quinn boy when are you starting a topic?? When will you make a real contribution here? I know it is hard for racists like you to come with something but could you at least give it a try??
My last post of today...more then 700 views in less then a day!! Quinn how many views did you have on your posts?? O that's right you don't have one. What's the matter Quinn don't you have the guts to start a topic?? Come Quinn the rookie here dares you to make a post.

Aedan
02-28-2006, 01:11 AM
Finally.......that is where Quinn and Chefmike were waiting for... this forum's policeman to put Aedan is his place!!!!!!!
Yes officer yes i understand you.

But Quinn is not articulate, i don't see anyone who sais over and over again the same words like cockboy or pissboy is being articulate.
Further more my intentions are not to take on the whole world. I just don't like guys like Quinn and Chefmike who are happy that someone is leaving this board. Further more i don't like guys who are telltale's, sneaks or rats. If i send some a PM (personal message) and he has to tell it here because he needs support from others then this guy is childish in my book. Period.
Getting back to Legend. So the guy is leaving. Why stab him in the back?
Like you do? Let him leave.

Futhermore i would thank you for adressing me as u. In my language that is a sign of deepest respect. Dank u wel meneer J (try to translate that)

hondarobot
02-28-2006, 01:27 AM
Guys, come on, he's just racking up his post count.

Ahh, damn, so much for my vacation from HA. We can never leave. . .

:cry:

Quinn
02-28-2006, 01:28 AM
Hehehehehehehehehe the funny fuckers again.
Quinn the mighty Quinn...takes a pictures of some passport (not his because he has none) and sais it is his. Yeah right Quinn...
And Quinn shows a pic of himself with the word loser on his forehead!!!
Way to go Quinn.
You people don't leave your counrty because you are afraid to run in some foreigner!!!!!! That is not something you like being the racist pricks that you are. For example take the selfproclaimed CTE chefmike...what does he do?? Posting a topic?? Yeah some quoting from a website or about some old guy dead..
Then Quinn he is so afraid to answer my question.
Quinn boy when are you starting a topic?? When will you make a real contribution here? I know it is hard for racists like you to come with something but could you at least give it a try??
My last post of today...more then 700 views in less then a day!! Quinn how many views did you have on your posts?? O that's right you don't have one. What's the matter Quinn don't you have the guts to start a topic?? Come Quinn the rookie here dares you to make a post.

So, what you're telling me is that you still don't have a passport. After all of your blathering about guts and balls, you can't even meet the standard of your own challenge once it's been answered. What a surprise :roll: It’s nice of you to prove me right, cock boy.

Thanks for the entertainment that makes my workday so much fun.

-Quinn

P.S. J, the language Aedan thinks he's being sooo clever with is Dutch.

P.S.S. Aedan, this says it all. U bent stom.

chefmike
02-28-2006, 07:06 AM
Further more i don't like guys who are telltale's, sneaks or rats. If i send some a PM (personal message) and he has to tell it here because he needs support from others then this guy is childish in my book.

Childish, no? Sending forum members nasty little PM's when you don't have the guts to say these things to them in the forum is childish, piss boy.
Forum members (those who aren't pathetic little trolls like yourself) PM people that they are simpatico with, not to harass them like a gutless coward. As I've said before, keep your PM's to yourself... or better yet, go scrawl them on the walls of whatever public restroom that your favorite glory hole is located at.

Aedan
02-28-2006, 10:23 AM
I respect J because his responses are normal and make sense.
Jade started a topic about a guy she met and that he thought she was a man. That was different because the guy was new to transsexuals

Quinn and Chefmike bash me because of my sexual preference (pissboy)
Over and over again. What else can they say??
So lets bash the rookie for his sexual preference.
It is the same thing as bashing a guy who loves transsexuals and call him a trannyboy.
It is the same thing as bashing a transsexual and call her a man in a dress.
It is the same thing as bashing a gay and call him a sissy
It is the same thing as bashing a black guy and call him a nigger.
Therefore this the behaviour of a racist.

Chefmike was being childish by commenting in my topic "nice and young"
Well seanchai put him in his place and so did Kramer.

Well well finally Quinn found out my language...took him some time.
But no translation of my words yet...his translation program doesn't work the way he would like it to be.
Anyway i can put up in a conversation in his language but can he do the same with mine?? No no so who is more educated here??
A passport?? Yes i have a passport, you need to have a passport in Holland. If i drive for an hour i am in Germany or Belgium so a passport is required.
And i am certain that i have seen more of the USA the he does. He probaly never leaves New York ( a city we founded)

Like i said before people like Quinn and Chefmike give Americans a bad name in other country's. They are arrogant, hate foreigners and act like they own the world just as they act they own this forum.
That is too bad as for an American coming to Amsterdam, Paris or Barcelona that visit can be dissapointing. Because of people like Quinn and Chefmike Europeans starting to dislike Americans. That is not a good thing.

Chefmike has something to say about pm's. Ofcourse i have the guts to say what i think about him, that is why i started this topic.
I know he is a racist, an idiot and someone who doesn't contribute very little to this forum apart from quoting newsarticles and bashing other people.
This is still a transsexual forum and it was for people like Quinn and Chefmike this forum would be dead al long time.
I asked them over and over again when they are planning to start a transsexual related topic. Ofcourse no answer. That is a too difficult question for these two peebrains.

Aedan
02-28-2006, 10:32 AM
Quinn opened a topic about me!!!!!!!! What honor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am impressed all that work to bash a rookie who is stupid enough to show Quinn the proper respect!!!
And his buddy Chefmike hops in!!!! Wow what a surprise!!!
Do these two guys live together??? Are they a couple?? Are they in love wich eachother?? I wanna know!!!!!

Quinn
02-28-2006, 03:31 PM
Wow, those responses were almost as clever as when you called me a pigdog in German. LMAO... I hope you didn't hurt yourself thinking up all of that cleverness.....

Oh, and for what it's worth, I guessed that you were probably from the Netherlands (you gave plenty of clues), before you posted anything in German or Dutch. As for the passport, I also know that anyone from the Benelux countries has one. It was always about seeing if you had the balls to rise to your own challenge, which you didn't. Shocking :roll: You, cock boy, are a cry baby who can't deal with what he started:

chefmike
02-28-2006, 03:32 PM

LMAO...well isn't J the lucky one! He no longer wishes you were dead, J...he respects you. How do you feel about that, J? :wink:

Talk about being damned by faint praise..... :wink:

Quinn
02-28-2006, 04:00 PM

Now, if you could just learn self-respect, you would be well on on your way to being a man - but I guess we'll have to wait for that:

i wish i could use my tongue on your body...I want to stick it in to your ass.

i would love to lick your beautiful asshole!!! That is a dream of mine.

-Quinn

chefmike
02-28-2006, 10:46 PM
Guys, come on, he's just racking up his post count.

Our new village idiot's post count is currently 92....I think that it's a good possibility that his post count has now passed his IQ .... :lol:

chefmike
02-28-2006, 11:08 PM
So lets bash the rookie for his sexual preference

LMAO...if you insist...

After she came she was peeing in my mouth...i had the best intense orgasm ever when i tasted her pee..

Quinn
02-28-2006, 11:35 PM
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Quinn

Aedan
03-01-2006, 09:56 AM
You certainly showed what a dumbass racist you are Quinn.....Chefmike also. What's next? Calling someone a trannyboy because he like transsexuals? Calling a transsexual a man in a dress? You dropped the mask, we now know where you coming from.

Anyone in the Benelux ownes a passport???? Well that's a new thing i guess... Did you read something somewhere Quinn?? I bet you don''t even can show Holland on te map.
Chefmike is even more of a redneck, he doesn't know shit!!! The only thing he can say is pissboy and village idiot.
Quinn and Chefmike are the people who make Americans look bad.
Big words about terrorism but they let other people do the fighting.
Those guys have never been out of the country (well maybe to Tijuana) but that is it. Every foreigner they see is bad,stupid and a pissboy!!!
If you have certain sexual preferences then you have no selfrespect according to Quinn!!!!
Well guys here who love transsexuals: According to Quinn you have no selfrespect because everything that is out of his little world is weird.
You dropped your mask Quinn, we all know what you are....probaly some gay who is struggeling with his feelings and Chefmike is your lover...
Look at the two of you!!!! Slappin each other on the back for bashing the rookie!!! Or is it on the ass?? Well done guys!!!!!

Aedan
03-01-2006, 09:59 AM
So lets bash the rookie for his sexual preference

LMAO...if you insist...

Hehehehehehehe at least i am being honest about myself. What about you CTE???? You masturbate behind your computer while seeing all those pics and vids here?? That is pathetic.
Still no decent topic to start?? I feel so sorry for you.

chefmike
03-01-2006, 05:27 PM
:crap

Quinn
03-01-2006, 06:24 PM
That's it, tinkle boy? That's all you've got? More ill-conceived, unsupported, and ignorant babbling. Watching you project your own biases into this discussion is fun. It’s also obvious that you are still upset that you couldn’t even rise to the level of your own challenge (you have yet to even establish that you actually own a passport). Once again, you are all talk with nothing to back it up. No one – and I do mean absolutely no one – takes you seriously.

The funniest thing of all is the amount of time you have spent calling other people racists – despite the fact that your own writings clearly reveal an anti-American prejudice. Let’s look at just a couple of those writings:

Lets talk about compassion for a minute.........bombing innocent people in Iraq...you call that compassion? Killing children and burning them with napalm in Vietnam...is that compassion? Torturing people in foreign countrys...is that compassion?
Handicapped children? You pray for a handicap child? Just to get back at me? You call that compassion? I hope the Lord doesn't hear you pray.
Ask all the children in Iraq, Serbia,Vietnam and many more countries if they are happy because they are handicapped by bombs made in the USA. Ask them.
What a monster you are....

al lot of people don't like Americans. Arrogant,know it all, think they are boss of the world , if your not with us you are against us, love it or leave it

While I am all for holding my government accountable for what is an unquestionably mixed record in its international dealings, to self-righteously do so when you come from a country with a similarly onerous history is just hypocritical. Since you have already established that you are both uneducated and untraveled, allow me to enlighten you regarding just a few of your nation's many dark historical moments.

1)Your nation was engaged in the slave trade for roughly 140 years before we, as a nation, even declared our independence. You were also the last European nation to make slavery illegal (at about the same time we did). After doing so, your government replaced officially sanctioned slavery with a uniquely vicious form of indentured servitude. Dutch Guiana (modern Suriname), in particular, was known for having a brutal plantation system.

2)While the US was fighting the Cold War (Vietnam, etc.), your government’s primary focus was retaining it’s colonial empire through the subjugation of various foreign peoples. How many hundreds of thousands of people did your government kill in the Dutch East Indies (modern Indonesia)? After everything that your nation experienced during WWII, was it really necessary to go to the other side of the planet and conquer a then free people in such a viscous manner?

3)Hearing you criticize the US for it’s lack of compassion is quite amusing when we consider your nation’s history. Let’s talk about Srebrenica – when Dutch soldiers were responsible for the darkest moment in the history of UN peacekeeping efforts. Running over fleeing civilians in armored personnel carriers! Actively aiding the Serbs in their efforts to organize and deport 7,000 Bosnian Muslim males for execution! It’s okay though, your governments failed attempt to cover all of this up was the ultimate act of compassion.

What’s the point of my, yet again, exposing your hypocrisy, lack of education, and inexperience? Both the United States and the Netherlands have made numerous mistakes during the course of their respective histories. The difference is that some people are willing to acknowledge them while others, by contrast, are only concerned with hypocritical finger pointing to serve their own narrow agenda. You’ve mentioned American rednecks in your posts. Guess what, cock boy? You are just like them, which is what makes you so damn funny. How does that glass house you are standing in suit you?

If you need me to further educate you concerning your own nation's history, just let me know. We all understand how special you are:

chefmike
03-01-2006, 07:49 PM

I have made my feelings on the so-called war on terror clear many times. I'm not sure what "other people", or country you are referring to, pinhead...Quinn and I are both veterans. Why don't you tell us about your military experience, piss boy? And I'm not talking about how many times some soldier has pissed in your mouth through a glory-hole... :roll:

You certainly showed what a dumbass racist you are Quinn.....Chefmike also. What's next? Calling someone a trannyboy because he like transsexuals? Calling a transsexual a man in a dress? You dropped the mask, we now know where you coming from.

Yes, Quinn and I are well known on this board for our racism and gay-bashing... examples, please... :roll:

Like i said before people like Quinn and Chefmike give Americans a bad name in other country's. They are arrogant, hate foreigners and act like they own the world just as they act they own this forum.

Yes, our hatred of foreigners has also been well established...examples, please...that's what I thought...like the dim-witted prez that you seem to think I support, you are all hat and no cattle, piss boy.

ezed
03-02-2006, 07:24 AM
That's it, tinkle boy? That's all you've got? More ill-conceived, unsupported, and ignorant babbling. Watching you project your own biases into this discussion is fun. It’s also obvious that you are still upset that you couldn’t even rise to the level of your own challenge (you have yet to even establish that you actually own a passport). Once again, you are all talk with nothing to back it up. No one – and I do mean absolutely no one – takes you seriously. etc...etc

:

Jesus Quinn, that's alot of typing for a piss lover. He reminds me of Cartman when he competed in the Special Olympics. However, in his case, it's genetic and related to ancestry. You've heard of the Dutch Boy who stuck his finger in the dyke. (No not the masculine lesbian - the damn wall that holds back water!) Well the story says that that he stuck his finger in a hole in the dike thereby saving the town. What they didn't tell you is that while he had his finger in the dike, a second leak occured. He took his free hand and unzipped his pants and stuck his dick in the dike (so to speak). Alas, it was not quite big enough so water continued to trickle and spray out at odd angles. Next he put his mouth down and tried to drink the leaking water. All the men of town saw his effort would be futile so they joined him on the stansion drinking the squirting water till the water was below the level of the leaks.

All the men and the lit'l Dutch Boy were heros! But what they didn't say in the story, was the damn was originally erected on a small river in Amsterdam where the town sewerage was emptied and the damn slowed the flow so the water could be purified before continuing down stream.

The descendants of these men and boy had an unexplained affinity for drinking piss and getting hardons as they imagined them selfs dressed in nothing but funny hats, wooden shoes, and suspenders with nothing attached.

You can verify this on Google, search "piss boys of Holland"

Aedan
03-02-2006, 09:38 AM
Quinn: you have yet to even establish that you actually own a passport
a picture from a passport doesn't prove anything.
Slavetrading??? Who bought them??
Who had Rosa Parks?? We certainly didn't because we didn't need one.
We never had a system where a black human being had to stand up for a white one.
I have seen how you treat your people, put them in reservations.
Hell Custer is probaly one of your heroes!!!!

According to Indonesian records the loss on their side was about 80.000 so i don't know how you come up with hundreds of thousands???
I think Uncle Sam killed a little more in Vietnam and even after that with all the chemicals like agent orange

Lack of comparisson?? First of all we were in Sebrenica because the US wanted us there just as they want us in Uruzgan (Afghanistan) now.
We weren't allowed to bring out heavy equipment because the USA told us not to provoke the Serbs. If we were in trouble the USA and France would help us with air support. Well we got into trouble...but ofcourse no air support. None.
But we shouldn't have known because your buddy Bush in the first gulf war did the same. Hey people rise up against Saddam we will help you.
When they did ofcourse nobody came to the rescue.
These people were slaughtered by Saddam.
And now??? The whole country Iraq is being destroyed. How many American soldiers have to die before you get it??
How much is the national debt rightnow??????????????

I don't say the Netherlands made mistakes. We did numerous and still do by going to Afghanistan because our boys will come back in body bags.
And for what?? The only thing is being in a small country we don't have any influence in the world. But America does and therefore should know better.
I am not against America not all, i probaly know your country better then you.

I don't have an education?? More then you. I can hold up a conversation with any American in his language. Can you do the same with me Quinn??? Can you?? You still didn't translate the things i said to you.
Afraid to do so?? Unable to do so??
No all you can say is pissboy!!! That's it.

You feel that i have no selfrespect because of my sexual preference.
And for that you bash me. That's oke Quinn it makes you look like an idiot not like an educated man. That is a sign of weakness.
For all an educated man would never team up with an stupid ass like Chefmike.

Aedan
03-02-2006, 09:50 AM

I have made my feelings on the so-called war on terror clear many times. I'm not sure what "other people", or country you are referring to, pinhead...Quinn and I are both veterans. Why don't you tell us about your military experience, piss boy? And I'm not talking about how many times some soldier has pissed in your mouth through a glory-hole... :roll:

Yes, Quinn and I are well known on this board for our racism and gay-bashing... examples, please... :roll:

Yes, our hatred of foreigners has also been well established...examples, please...that's what I thought...like the dim-witted prez that you seem to think I support, you are all hat and no cattle, piss boy.

Pissboy pissboy pissboy pissboy....that's it?? All you can say??
You are no veteran no way. I know a lot of American veterans and they talk different then you.
Ok gaybashing???
You are bashing me for my sexual preference (at least i have one)
That is the same a bashing someone who likes to have sex with tranny's
That is the same a bashing someone who is gay and like to have sex with men. It is exactely the same only other words.
OOOOOoo the guy has a different sexual preference!!!! Let's bash him!!!
The same thing little telltale or rat. How many people did you rat out in your life anyway selfproclaimed CTE?????

Examples of you hating foreigners?? I was in the goatherding family business. You quoted David Duke!!!!! That are his words but you already proved that you can quote!!! In fact after bashing other people that is the only thing you do around here.
If David Duke talks about foreigners he reffers to them as goatherding people. You talk just like David Duke!!!!!!
Chefmike does two things on this transsexual forum
1 Quoting newsarticles and other people
2 Bashing others
I never read anything from you in wich you told you like transsexuals, or you had something sensible to say about them.

I can speak in your language but can you speak in mine?????

GrimFusion
03-02-2006, 10:23 AM

You are no veteran no way. I know a lot of American veterans and they talk different then you.
Ok gaybashing???
That is the same a bashing someone who is gay and like to have sex with men. It is exactely the same only other words.
The same thing little telltale or rat. How many people did you rat out in your life anyway selfproclaimed CTE?????

Examples of you hating foreigners?? I was in the goatherding family business. You quoted David Duke!!!!! That are his words but you already proved that you can quote!!! In fact after bashing other people that is the only thing you do around here.
If David Duke talks about foreigners he reffers to them as goatherding people. You talk just like David Duke!!!!!!
2 Bashing others
I never read anything from you in wich you told you like transsexuals, or you had something sensible to say about them.

I love topics like these.
Aedan, if it weren't for forum trolls like you, you're right... things would be a lot more boring around here. Not to say that your behavior is welcome, but without it, there'd be no one to make fun of. Don't act like you don't deserve it, either. You're actively trying to start problems, as is obvious with this post.

While we're breaking things down here, nobody gives a shit about the Netherlands. Country v.s. country shouldn't even come into play in a discussion like this. You might think it's proof that we're all a bunch of ass holes, but generalizing by home country is about as retarded as picking your nose with a chainsaw.

Why is it then, that we're replying to all your messages? Why is it that we seem to be egging you on? You're reacting; that's why. It's funny to watch you flip the fuck out over an internet connection. You haven't said anything even remotely constructive in the entirety of the last six pages. You're just flinging insults to appear the "bigger man" and frankly, it's disturbing.

You obviously don't want to fit in around here, and who's to blame you? With "ass holes" like J, ChefMike, and Quinn causing you SO many problems (funny, as they've never caused me any problems), you should do yourself a favor and leave. Whether you'd like to admit it or not, there is a forum hierarchy here. We're bottom feeders, Aedan, and the last thing a bottom feeder is supposed to do is question our forum position. The fact that you have, and without good reason to do so proves one thing. I am SO better than you.

Cram it with all of your emo "Why can't I be as cool as you guys" trip. You're being an ass bag, and no one enjoys chillin' with ass bags.

-Grim

Aedan
03-02-2006, 10:44 AM
I don't lower myself like you and call myself a bottomfeeder.
There is no forum hierarchy here, it is the internet and anyone can hop in.
I don't flip out but i do think someone on a transsexual forum you should do more then just quoting things or bashing on others, it is after all still a transsexual form. If all were like Quinn and Chefmike this forum would have been dead for a long time. You have to participate in this forum more then quoting Walter Cronkite (who cares what this guy has to say on a ts forum anyway)
funny, as they've never caused me any problems is what you are saying.
Ofcourse not you never oppose them. You take the easy road and are afraid of them.

nobody gives a shit about the Netherlands, wrong again!!! DJ Asia went there he even mentioned it here.
And you should give a shit.
The lowest abortion rate in the western world and it's legal.
Because we educate our people about sex instead of hiding it.
No drive by shootings
Very openminded about transsexuals and gays, hell our gayparade is worldfamous.
No problems with smoking weed, no drug related gang wars, no gang wars at all.
Less murders in the country (16 million and the size of Rhode Island) then in the city of New York.
I see Americans and others partying in Amsterdam every summer starting april 30th, they can smoke weed, get drunk have fun with everyone etc etc.
Red Light District about zillions of visitors every year.

But what i don't have is respect for people like Quinn and Chefmike. They think Americans are the best and think they own the world. Sorry dear friend but that is not the case. You can't go going around by being an asshole all the time and think the world is yours.
Just because you are here all the time. No way.
I respect a lot of people here but those two??? No way!!!
You obviously don't know me but i know you like my posts. How many vids i posted did you already downloaded? How many pics did you downloaded??
Do you ever see Quinn and Chefmike do this?
Do you do this?
After you make some serious contributions here we can talk again.

Aedan
03-02-2006, 10:49 AM

Ok gaybashing???

2 Bashing others

I love topics like these.
Aedan, if it weren't for forum trolls like you, you're right... things would be a lot more boring around here. Not to say that your behavior is welcome, but without it, there'd be no one to make fun of. Don't act like you don't deserve it, either. You're actively trying to start problems, as is obvious with this post.

While we're breaking things down here, nobody gives a shit about the Netherlands. Country v.s. country shouldn't even come into play in a discussion like this. You might think it's proof that we're all a bunch of ass holes, but generalizing by home country is about as retarded as picking your nose with a chainsaw.

Why is it then, that we're replying to all your messages? Why is it that we seem to be egging you on? You're reacting; that's why. It's funny to watch you flip the fuck out over an internet connection. You haven't said anything even remotely constructive in the entirety of the last six pages. You're just flinging insults to appear the "bigger man" and frankly, it's disturbing.

You obviously don't want to fit in around here, and who's to blame you? With "ass holes" like J, ChefMike, and Quinn causing you SO many problems (funny, as they've never caused me any problems), you should do yourself a favor and leave. Whether you'd like to admit it or not, there is a forum hierarchy here. We're bottom feeders, Aedan, and the last thing a bottom feeder is supposed to do is question our forum position. The fact that you have, and without good reason to do so proves one thing. I am SO better than you.

Cram it with all of your emo "Why can't I be as cool as you guys" trip. You're being an ass bag, and no one enjoys chillin' with ass bags.

-Grim

http://anon.user.anonymizer.com/http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=7204&start=10&sid=37956a88529b05a5b883dfb57e8cd6be

It just not me, now Chefmike the socalled CTE bashes another rookie.
And for what?? He blames me for callin' him a racist but what about himself?? I am sorry but i don't want to be as cool as you guys.

GrimFusion
03-02-2006, 11:27 AM
Sure, anyone can "hop in", but not everyone can get along on the net, as proven by your very existance on these boards. Just because YOU say there's not hierarchy here doesn't mean there isn't one. You're absolutely insane if you think you can just jump into a forum and be accepted amongst the forum regulars just like that. It takes a good amount of time and posts to realize yourself as a forum regular, and neither of us have met that grade. So long as the regulars throw around terms like "rookie" or "noob", there's a hierarchy.

I don't flip out but i do think someone on a transsexual forum you should do more then just quoting things or bashing on others, it is after all still a transsexual form. If all were like Quinn and Chefmike this forum would have been dead for a long time. You have to participate in this forum more then quoting Walter Cronkite (who cares what this guy has to say on a ts forum anyway)
You ARE flipping out, man. You're going on and on about how you need to be respected, and for the past two pages, you've been basing that soley on the fact that you're from the Netherlands and all of us "American devils" are unworthy. What's it matter to you if someone talks about Walter Cronkite in a transexual forum anyhow? Personally, I find the political view posts refreshing, as there are times I come here for reasons other than looking at TS porn. I have enough of that shit on my computer anyhow. I'm here for the community. Not the pictures (but the pictures are definetly a part of the reason I'm here... lol).

Ofcourse not you never oppose them. You take the easy road and are afraid of them.
I'm not afraid of them. They've just never given me any reason to start e-drama like you have. I wouldn't exactly call it passive behavior. It's just a "supply and demand" thing. Of course I'm not going to bitch the two of them out if they haven't given me reason to, but then again, I've never pissed either of them off, and I don't plan on it.

nobody gives a shit about the Netherlands, wrong again!!! DJ Asia went there he even mentioned it here.
No drive by shootings
Less murders in the country (16 million and the size of Rhode Island) then in the city of New York.
I see Americans and others partying in Amsterdam every summer starting april 30th, they can smoke weed, get drunk have fun with everyone etc etc.
Do you want a cookie now, or should I save it for later? As I said before, no one cares. I meant it, too. The women over there could shit gold and money could grow from trees and I still wouldn't give a damn. I live in America, and America is what I'm mostly concerned about. Sure, we have a lot we have to worry about over here (like gang wars and drive by shootings... ha ha ha ha), but that's OUR stuff to tend to. Don't worry your pretty little head about shit that doesn't concern you in the least.

But what i don't have is respect for people like Quinn and Chefmike. They think Americans are the best and think they own the world. Sorry dear friend but that is not the case. You can't go going around by being an asshole all the time and think the world is yours.
True, true... and it's obvious you know the BEST way to deal with ego-inflated Americans. By talking up your neck-of-the-woods like it's the greatest country in the world, and by being an ass hole, and by making people think that your country owns the world. Fucking idiot...

You obviously don't know me but i know you like my posts. How many vids i posted did you already downloaded?
None.

How many pics did you downloaded??
None.

Do you do this?
STFU already. Again, you're inflated ego is getting in the way. "OMG, I POSTED SO MUCH PORN THAT YOU SHOULD ALL LOVE ME!!!". Enough, man. Seriously. You were bitching that people don't give you enough respect around here, and yet you have the oddacity to shit on me like I'm a noob and you're inherently better just because you've posted a few lousy pics and videos? I'm quite content in knowing that the majority of the forum readers around here are more content with my posts that aren't all about Netherland superiority and forum regular bashing.

If you want to cry and whine about newcomers being treated unfairly around here, don't you think that swapping insults with the forum regulars is a little out of place? I mean, you're falling into the same trap you're accusing them of. So, suddenly, it's perfectly acceptable to insult the forum regulars, but not the forum noobs? Hey, man... if J, Quinn, and ChefMike really are ass holes like you're making them out to be, and they have experiance around here, wouldn't it go without saying that they've probably gone head-to-head with noobs like you and I in insult-fests before? What makes you any different? If they haven't changed up until now, you're not going to make them. Kinda renders your side of the discussion completely useless, don't you think?

NickTheQuick
03-02-2006, 11:49 AM
Well, if you're gonna post stuff here why are you surprised some are gonna download it? And if I am walking down a street behind some asshole from my high-school and he drops a $20, what do you think I am gonna do? Since you've had some problems with hypothetical scenarios, let me help you out....I'm taking it. Besides, did you ever get in trouble for plagiarism while at school?

Do you think you're the first person to ever post vids here? But perhaps if you were paying attention to some posts while you have been a member we wouldn't be having this discussion. This is one area where someone who's been here a while can teach you a thing or two, noob. Here is some easy reading for you...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=6136&highlight=rapidshare

Aedan
03-02-2006, 12:57 PM
Sure, anyone can "hop in", but not everyone can get along on the net, as proven by your very existance on these boards. Just because YOU say there's not hierarchy here doesn't mean there isn't one. You're absolutely insane if you think you can just jump into a forum and be accepted amongst the forum regulars just like that. It takes a good amount of time and posts to realize yourself as a forum regular, and neither of us have met that grade. So long as the regulars throw around terms like "rookie" or "noob", there's a hierarchy.

You ARE flipping out, man. You're going on and on about how you need to be respected, and for the past two pages, you've been basing that soley on the fact that you're from the Netherlands and all of us "American devils" are unworthy. What's it matter to you if someone talks about Walter Cronkite in a transexual forum anyhow? Personally, I find the political view posts refreshing, as there are times I come here for reasons other than looking at TS porn. I have enough of that shit on my computer anyhow. I'm here for the community. Not the pictures (but the pictures are definetly a part of the reason I'm here... lol).

I'm not afraid of them. They've just never given me any reason to start e-drama like you have. I wouldn't exactly call it passive behavior. It's just a "supply and demand" thing. Of course I'm not going to bitch the two of them out if they haven't given me reason to, but then again, I've never pissed either of them off, and I don't plan on it.

No drive by shootings
Do you want a cookie now, or should I save it for later? As I said before, no one cares. I meant it, too. The women over there could shit gold and money could grow from trees and I still wouldn't give a damn. I live in America, and America is what I'm mostly concerned about. Sure, we have a lot we have to worry about over here (like gang wars and drive by shootings... ha ha ha ha), but that's OUR stuff to tend to. Don't worry your pretty little head about shit that doesn't concern you in the least.

True, true... and it's obvious you know the BEST way to deal with ego-inflated Americans. By talking up your neck-of-the-woods like it's the greatest country in the world, and by being an ass hole, and by making people think that your country owns the world. Fucking idiot...

You obviously don't know me but i know you like my posts. How many vids i posted did you already downloaded?
None.

How many pics did you downloaded??
None.

Do you do this?
STFU already. Again, you're inflated ego is getting in the way. "OMG, I POSTED SO MUCH PORN THAT YOU SHOULD ALL LOVE ME!!!". Enough, man. Seriously. You were bitching that people don't give you enough respect around here, and yet you have the oddacity to shit on me like I'm a noob and you're inherently better just because you've posted a few lousy pics and videos? I'm quite content in knowing that the majority of the forum readers around here are more content with my posts that aren't all about Netherland superiority and forum regular bashing.

If you want to cry and whine about newcomers being treated unfairly around here, don't you think that swapping insults with the forum regulars is a little out of place? I mean, you're falling into the same trap you're accusing them of. So, suddenly, it's perfectly acceptable to insult the forum regulars, but not the forum noobs? Hey, man... if J, Quinn, and ChefMike really are ass holes like you're making them out to be, and they have experiance around here, wouldn't it go without saying that they've probably gone head-to-head with noobs like you and I in insult-fests before? What makes you any different? If they haven't changed up until now, you're not going to make them. Kinda renders your side of the discussion completely useless, don't you think?

Nope i never asked for respect why should i? I am just saying i don't respect Quinn and Chefmike.
Why do i want to be accepted by people like Qiuinn and Chefmike?
Your so clever tell me.
I never said i hated Americans don't put words in my mouth my dear friend. I only hate Americans like Quinn and Chefmike who give Americans a bad name all over the world.
I never tell anyone that i live i the best country in the world but that is more something some Americans do, read carefully some Americans not all.

I live in America, and America is what I'm mostly concerned about. Sure, we have a lot we have to worry about over here (like gang wars and drive by shootings... ha ha ha ha), but that's OUR stuff to tend to.

So you are not concerned about what others think of you?? The Netherlands are the biggest foreign investors in the USA. So we provide you jobs, we help your economy etc etc.
Maybe you don't give a shit but i am pretty sure that a lot of people care.
Your president asked us to help you in Afghanistan!!!!! Condoleeza Rice was here to ask for help.
You need us!!! The big USA needs help from a tiny little country, you need us for your economy, you need us for a lot of your jobs.
That big building in San Francisco, the TransAmerica pyramid is ours!!!
Yep a Dutch company owns it!!! If we pull back a lot of people will be without jobs.
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe

Quinn
03-02-2006, 03:25 PM
That's it, tinkle boy? That's all you've got? More ill-conceived, unsupported, and ignorant babbling. Watching you project your own biases into this discussion is fun. It’s also obvious that you are still upset that you couldn’t even rise to the level of your own challenge (you have yet to even establish that you actually own a passport). Once again, you are all talk with nothing to back it up. No one – and I do mean absolutely no one – takes you seriously. etc...etc

:

Jesus Quinn, that's alot of typing for a piss lover. He reminds me of Cartman when he competed in the Special Olympics. However, in his case, it's genetic and related to ancestry. You've heard of the Dutch Boy who stuck his finger in the dyke. (No not the masculine lesbian - the damn wall that holds back water!) Well the story says that that he stuck his finger in a hole in the dike thereby saving the town. What they didn't tell you is that while he had his finger in the dike, a second leak occured. He took his free hand and unzipped his pants and stuck his dick in the dike (so to speak). Alas, it was not quite big enough so water continued to trickle and spray out at odd angles. Next he put his mouth down and tried to drink the leaking water. All the men of town saw his effort would be futile so they joined him on the stansion drinking the squirting water till the water was below the level of the leaks.

All the men and the lit'l Dutch Boy were heros! But what they didn't say in the story, was the damn was originally erected on a small river in Amsterdam where the town sewerage was emptied and the damn slowed the flow so the water could be purified before continuing down stream.

The descendants of these men and boy had an unexplained affinity for drinking piss and getting hardons as they imagined them selfs dressed in nothing but funny hats, wooden shoes, and suspenders with nothing attached.

You can verify this on Google, search "piss boys of Holland"

Ezed, yo're too funny. Actually, I posted a great cartoon of a Dutch boy putting his finger in the dike while wearing wooden shoes. It's in the "Is Koko, the eastern lowland Gorilla, smarter than Aedan" thread.

-Quinn

chefmike
03-02-2006, 03:32 PM
GrimFusion might be a Rookie, but I have "respect" for that noob.

I agree mds, he has conducted himself like a "regular guy" since getting here, not like some hysterical drama queen...

chefmike
03-02-2006, 03:50 PM
Actually I wasn't the one who mentioned your family's goat herding legacy...I would never give you that much credit, you hysterical little cretin...It was one of your other "persecutors" who speculated about your goat herding background...due diligence, moron...

chefmike
03-02-2006, 04:12 PM
You are no veteran no way. I know a lot of American veterans and they talk different then you

LMAO...they talk different than me? I will concede one thing, they must have done all the talking...how could you have been talking when they were busy pissing in your mouth, drama queen?

Quinn
03-02-2006, 05:04 PM
Wow, the fact that you are both uneducated and just plain stupid is making this incredibly easy. Once again, I am going to metaphorically eviscerate you on each relevant point. Once again, you will fail to come up with a remotely accurate, capably represented response. Anyway, let’s begin the lesson:

According to Indonesian records the loss on their side was about 80.000 so i don't know how you come up with hundreds of thousands???
Wrong, you mathematically challenged dullard, the lowest credible number is 150,000. Many academics within Indonesia maintain numbers that are considerably higher than that, but, for now, let’s just take the lowest credible number, which is addressed in this Wikipedia article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_National_Revolution

Lack of comparisson?? First of all we were in Sebrenica because the US wanted us there.
Wrong again, it was a UN operation whose strongest proponents were European nations (especially your nation). It’s just a shame that your troops completely disarmed the Bosnian Muslims and then handed them over to the Serbs, actually assisting in their deportation for execution. It’s a shame that your troops ran over fleeing civilians in armored personnel carriers and trucks. Best of all, your government was very compassionate when it attempted to cover up it's humiliating role in the massacre of between 6,000 and 7,000 Bosnian Muslim males. Either way, here’s the proof:

http://hir.harvard.edu/articles/854/
http://www.columbia.edu/itc/journalism/nelson/rohde/p-10131.html
http://adamjones.freeservers.com/rohde.htm

We never had a system where a black human being had to stand up for a white one.
Once again, you are frighteningly ignorant of your own past. The slavery-driven plantation system that your nation implemented in Suriname (a former colony) was renowned for its widespread brutality. Just so you know, Suriname is in Africa and the slaves were black. After your nation officially freed the slaves (the last European state to do so), you merely replaced them with indentured servants from Asia who functioned as “unofficial” slaves. This lasted into the 1890s. Here’s some proof:

http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761573549_4/Suriname_(country).html

The only thing is being in a small country we don't have any influence in the world. But America does and therefore should know better.
You are right, your nation is small. However, proportionate to its small size, it has inflicted a disproportionately large amount of suffering upon the developing world.

I don't have an education?? More then you. I can hold up a conversation with any American in his language. Can you do the same with me Quinn??
It’s pathetically obvious that you don’t have an education. Seriously, you weren’t even aware of your own nation’s brutal slave holding past. You’re an embarrassment to Europeans everywhere.

As for the Dutch language, no, I don’t speak it. Why would I? I’m not Dutch or Flemish. I speak English, Spanish, and have started to learn Mandarin. These are important, widely spoken languages. Your language is completely unimportant, even in Europe.

Oh, and you have yet to even manage a picture of anyone’s passport, let alone your own. Just let me know when you are ready to meet the standards of your own challenge. What a whining coward!

If you need me to teach you anything else about your nation’s history, just let me know, tinkle boy.

-Quinn

chefmike
03-02-2006, 09:29 PM
No drive by shootings

chefmike
03-02-2006, 09:47 PM

I don't think that's the secret of your country's success, wee-wee boy...

Quinn
03-02-2006, 10:04 PM
If my kid is gay and gets bullied i will teach him to fight back.

Assuming any woman is dumb enough to help propagate your chromosomally challenged DNA (yes, dullard, I just called you retarded), I can only hope that you teach your offspring to fight with more effectiveness and wisdom than you have shown. Let’s examine the situation:

A)Without any direct provocation, you unwisely took it upon yourself to start fights with a host of forum members – all at the same time;
B)You proceeded to get bitched by each and every person with whom you picked a fight;
C)You proceeded to get bitched some more;
D)You’re still getting bitched.

Seriously, this has to be the most one-sided conflict since Germany completely bitched your country in WWII. I know what you’re thinking. If you just hang in there, this will eventually pass. Don’t count on it. If anything, it’s going to get much worse. Buckle up, cupcake, because we’ve just begun….

-Quinn

chefmike
03-02-2006, 10:43 PM
:rock2

Quinn
03-02-2006, 10:45 PM
:claps

Aedan
03-03-2006, 12:53 AM
Chefmike and friends having some fun.

Aedan
03-03-2006, 01:06 AM
If my kid is gay and gets bullied i will teach him to fight back.

Assuming any woman is dumb enough to help propagate your chromosomally challenged DNA (yes, dullard, I just called you retarded), I can only hope that you teach your offspring to fight with more effectiveness and wisdom than you have shown. Let’s examine the situation:

A)Without any direct provocation, you unwisely took it upon yourself to start fights with a host of forum members – all at the same time;
B)You proceeded to get bitched by each and every person with whom you picked a fight;
C)You proceeded to get bitched some more;
D)You’re still getting bitched.

Seriously, this has to be the most one-sided conflict since Germany completely bitched your country in WWII. I know what you’re thinking. If you just hang in there, this will eventually pass. Don’t count on it. If anything, it’s going to get much worse. Buckle up, cupcake, because we’ve just begun….

-Quinn

Now that we have established that you liked Hitler and friends we can move on.
Let's talk about the native Americans wich you almost wiped out.
Let's talk about the brutal plantation system in the South
Let's talk about Rosa Parks
Let's talk about Martin Luther King
O i am sorry moron you like Hitler more i forgot.
It is getting worse?? Ooooo now you really got me scared. Quinn at the other side of the ocean is getting mad at me.
About completely bitching out a country, The Vietnamese (whom you tried to wipe out) completely bitched out your country. It was on tv, you even had to thrown helicopters away.
O what about that Somalian warriors?? They dragged naked dead Americans through their streets.
And now you created Bin Laden, gave him Stingers to fight the Russians and now he turned against you!!! He bitched you out. Where is he?? Still you can not find him.
The current situation: Iraq freedom fighters are bitchin'out the only superpower in the world. Again!!! Didn't you learned anything from Vietnam?? Quinn i never saw any stupid dumb asshole in my life.
And i have been in a lot of countrys but never ever met anyone as idiot like you. How do you do it Quinn??? It is amazing.
Unbelievable, my real name isn't Aedan so basically you are talking to a computerscreen.. my my isn't that stupid or what???

Aedan
03-03-2006, 01:10 AM
Yeahh Quinn has just started..
This is the way how Quinn gets started....
This is how he shuts people up who dare to disagree with him.

Aedan
03-03-2006, 01:26 AM
Wow, the fact that you are both uneducated and just plain stupid is making this incredibly easy. Once again, I am going to metaphorically eviscerate you on each relevant point. Once again, you will fail to come up with a remotely accurate, capably represented response. Anyway, let’s begin the lesson:

Wrong, you mathematically challenged dullard, the lowest credible number is 150,000. Many academics within Indonesia maintain numbers that are considerably higher than that, but, for now, let’s just take the lowest credible number, which is addressed in this Wikipedia article:

Lack of comparisson?? First of all we were in Sebrenica because the US wanted us there.
Wrong again, it was a UN operation whose strongest proponents were European nations (especially your nation). It’s just a shame that your troops completely disarmed the Bosnian Muslims and then handed them over to the Serbs, actually assisting in their deportation for execution. It’s a shame that your troops ran over fleeing civilians in armored personnel carriers and trucks. Best of all, your government was very compassionate when it attempted to cover up it's humiliating role in the massacre of between 6,000 and 7,000 Bosnian Muslim males. Either way, here’s the proof:

http://hir.harvard.edu/articles/854/
http://www.columbia.edu/itc/journalism/nelson/rohde/p-10131.html
http://adamjones.freeservers.com/rohde.htm

Once again, you are frighteningly ignorant of your own past. The slavery-driven plantation system that your nation implemented in Suriname (a former colony) was renowned for its widespread brutality. Just so you know, Suriname is in Africa and the slaves were black. After your nation officially freed the slaves (the last European state to do so), you merely replaced them with indentured servants from Asia who functioned as “unofficial” slaves. This lasted into the 1890s. Here’s some proof:

http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761573549_4/Suriname_(country).html

The only thing is being in a small country we don't have any influence in the world. But America does and therefore should know better.
You are right, your nation is small. However, proportionate to its small size, it has inflicted a disproportionately large amount of suffering upon the developing world.

I don't have an education?? More then you. I can hold up a conversation with any American in his language. Can you do the same with me Quinn??
It’s pathetically obvious that you don’t have an education. Seriously, you weren’t even aware of your own nation’s brutal slave holding past. You’re an embarrassment to Europeans everywhere.

As for the Dutch language, no, I don’t speak it. Why would I? I’m not Dutch or Flemish. I speak English, Spanish, and have started to learn Mandarin. These are important, widely spoken languages. Your language is completely unimportant, even in Europe.

Oh, and you have yet to even manage a picture of anyone’s passport, let alone your own. Just let me know when you are ready to meet the standards of your own challenge. What a whining coward!

If you need me to teach you anything else about your nation’s history, just let me know, tinkle boy.

-Quinn

Ok you forget your own history:
How many Native America did you killed?? Millions??
How many land did you steel from them??
It is shame you let the Kurds rot away in Iraq after encouring them to rise up against Saddam and promised them help
How many dictators did you help?
Vietnam how many Asians did you kill??
You even managed to ignore the soldiers who fought there when them came back
After we were forced to leave Indonesie by Eisenhower the new goverment killed about 2 milliion "communists" with the approval of Uncle Sam.
Now Iraq how many civlians did you kill?

But you are so full of your own country that you think every foreign country is bad.
You speak Spanish?? I don't think so liar.
You are dumb, a racist and extremely ignorant.

Quinn
03-03-2006, 01:47 AM
So, what you're really saying here is that you don't have a response to the fact that I just bitched you concerning your own country's history. You and I both know that you can't even begin to debate me on factual matters, particularly given how many times I've already made a complete fool out of you that way.

Just when are we supposed to attack Saudi Arabia again?
How many people did your nation kill in Indonesia?
Who funded the Taliban?
Which nation has a longer history of violence and oppression against Africans?
Which country has a longer history of oppressing the "developing world"?

That's what I thought? You don't even have a clue, do you? The next time you want to spend so much time self-righteously criticizing another nation's historical conduct, it might help if you first have at least a passing familiarity with your own country's history. Once again, cock boy, it’s painfully obvious that you are both uneducated, inexperienced, and intellectually slow.

As to your pics of hanging black men, they are appropriate to your country's long history as a slave-trading, slave owning state – which you weren't even smart enough to know about until I through it in your face and used it to expose your hypocrisy.

Damn, this is fun. I so totally own you.................................

-Quinn

P.S. Usted es un idiota completo que vive en el sótano de su madre y usted nunca ha salido de su país. Usted necesita una educación porque no sabe la historia de su pais. Usted es una broma en cualquier lengua.

shemalejunky
03-03-2006, 03:15 AM
To correct a few points and not to take sides:

Surinam is in South America, not Africa
The Netherlands doesn't quite have the track record as Belgium does when it comes to the slave trade, brutality against humans. Take a look at the Belgian administration of the Congo at the turn of the 20th Century. Now that is ugly.

I think the Dutch are being slammed a bit too much here, and they should be left alone, since after all, my sister-in-law is Dutch, as is my nephew.

Besides, there are only two things in this world that I truly find distasteful: Bigotry, and the Dutch!

Quinn
03-03-2006, 03:37 AM
The Netherlands doesn't quite have the track record as Belgium does when it comes to the slave trade, brutality against humans. Take a look at the Belgian administration of the Congo at the turn of the 20th Century. Now that is ugly.

I think the Dutch are being slammed a bit too much here, !

LOL... Junky, you are correct about Suriname being in SA (thanks for the correction). I confused Suriname's location with Portuguese examples in Africa (Angola & Mozambique) that I was also thinking of using to support my example of small European nations, like the Netherlands, that have inflicted a disproportionately large degree of suffering upon the developing world. My point remains the same though. Suriname was built on black-slavery, specifically a plantation system that was renowned for its brutality. Much of that nation's population (some 41%) contains the blood of these black slaves. Most of the outstanding balance is made up of the descendants of Javanese and Indian immigrants who were brought over as indentured servants (read unofficial slaves).

I stand by my characterization of Holland's colonial past. Read about Dutch colonial activities, and you will find that the facts are beyond reasonable dispute (supporting evidence was also included). Keep in mind, my intent is not to paint the Dutch as murderers, but to show Aedan – who has spent a great deal of time self-righteously attacking the US for it's Cold War and post Cold War activities – that his nation has it's own very dark history. All of the Colonial powers do, which makes his attacks upon US conduct highly hypocritical.

The fact remains: proportionate to it's small size, Holland has visited a disproportionately large degree of suffering upon the developing world. Dutch conduct in Indonesia alone would adequately support that statement. If you want to get into comparisons as to which European states showed the worst conduct, we can, but that was not my aim.

-Quinn

P.S. For what it's worth, I agree with you about Belgium. Belgian colonial activity in the Congo, Rwanda, and Burundi was atrocious. Can you say "rubber quotas"? Furthermore, there's no doubt that Belgian administrative policies helped to lay the groundwork for the eventual genocide in Rwanda.

ezed
03-03-2006, 07:30 AM
Ezed, yo're too funny. Actually, I posted a great cartoon of a Dutch boy putting his finger in the dike while wearing wooden shoes. It's in the "Is Koko, the eastern lowland Gorilla, smarter than Aedan" thread.

-Quinn[/quote]

I saw the cartoon. Notice the truth was surpressed. No mention of the men from the town or the second leak. I think we have a cover up.

You know I was sitting back trying to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. Okay, the piss thing is genetic as explained in "The Yellow Secret of Amsterdam!" by I.P. Daley.

You and Chef Mike are on your own with this guy. It's like playing table tennis with a beach ball. Then Grim makes a sincere response trying to help the guy and he bashes him and of course America and all it stands for.

I been standing on the sideline throwing in amusing quips, but the Transamerica Building thing just flicked a switch! Watch for my next post, I must take a piss (IN THE TOILET, NOT IN ANYBODY'S MOUTH!) and compose myself! :evil:

Quinn
03-03-2006, 07:41 AM
i like her in that red dress. In that video she is peeing and that is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After she came she was peeing in my mouth...i had the best intense orgasm ever when i tasted her pee.

Drink up, tinkle boy:

ezed
03-03-2006, 08:51 AM
AEDAN, YOU FUCKING MORON! SHUT THE FUCK UP! SSSHHHHUUUUUTTTT UP! DON'T YOU REALIZE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU BEING DUTCH OR YOU LIKING PISS? WE ALL COULD GIVE A SHIT! HOLLAND IS AN INSIGNIFICANT COUNTRY AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN! WE'RE ONLY 286 YEARS OLD BUT WE'RE A SUPERPOWER. AND BECAUSE WE'RE A SUPERPOWER WE HAVE NUMEROUS FAULTS AND CONTINUALLY FUCK UP. BUT ALL IN ALL WE MEAN WELL AND DO MORE GOOD THEN BAD.

YEAH, YOU OWN THE TRANSAMERICA BUILDING, SO WHAT! IF YOU DON'T SOMEONE ELSE WILL. IT'S A PIECE OF FUCKING REAL ESTATE.
THE FACT YOU THAT YOU HAVE SO MUCH MONEY TO INVEST IN OUR COUNTRY IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT AMERICAN SOLDIERS BAILED YOU OUT IN WORLD WAR II PRIOR TO YOU BECOMING BUTT BOYS TO HANS & FRANZ.

And yes we like the vices available in Amsterdam, and the tulips (okay, and the windmill...arcaic but esteticly pleasing). BUT THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO JUSTIFY YOUR EXISTANCE ON THIS FORUM, WITH THE "WONDERFUL PORN" YOU PROVIDE US! IT SUCKS!!!!!!
BEEN DONE BEFORE.

YES YOU HAVE KNOWLEGE, YES YOU ARE BILINGUAL! BUT YOU FOCUS ON EVENTS AND USE THEM TO SUPPORT GENERALIZATIONS! THEREFORE YOU ARE A MORON! (or very young).

SO YOU THINK YOU ARE A BRIGHT GUY.....DON'T YOU.....AEDAN.SO YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN US AMERICAN RACISTS WHO DRIVE AROUND ON FRIDAY NIGHT AND SHOOT EACH OTHER.....DON'T YOU ....AEDAN!

Oh, you poor poor boy. Don't you realize if you walked into a bar in anywhere in the world and opened your yapper... people would start saying ..."oh, look at the time, I got to be going"..."Nice meeting you Aedan, I just realized I got to put more money in the meter"....."Oh, Jesus, I gotta take a piss"...."You want to piss too?..That's okay, I don't have to take one anymore"

IT'S NOT THAT YOUR DUTCH OR YOU LIKE TO DRINK PEE! IT'S YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE NO ONE WANTS TO BE AROUND! AND YOUR GIFTS OF PORN WON'T CHANGE THAT. IT'S LIKE GIVING SOMEONE A FRUIT CAKE (or wooden shoes) AND SAYING NOW I'M YOUR FRIEND.

:oops: Sorry mods but I violated every rule in the book with this post, but I became emotional. [/b]

Aedan
03-03-2006, 09:55 AM

I think the Dutch are being slammed a bit too much here, !

LOL... Junky, you are correct about Suriname being in SA (thanks for the correction). I confused Suriname's location with Portuguese examples in Africa (Angola & Mozambique) that I was also thinking of using to support my example of small European nations, like the Netherlands, that have inflicted a disproportionately large degree of suffering upon the developing world. My point remains the same though. Suriname was built on black-slavery, specifically a plantation system that was renowned for its brutality. Much of that nation's population (some 41%) contains the blood of these black slaves. Most of the outstanding balance is made up of the descendants of Javanese and Indian immigrants who were brought over as indentured servants (read unofficial slaves).

I stand by my characterization of Holland's colonial past. Read about Dutch colonial activities, and you will find that the facts are beyond reasonable dispute (supporting evidence was also included). Keep in mind, my intent is not to paint the Dutch as murders, but to show Aedan – who has spent a great deal of time self-righteously attacking the US for it's Cold War and post Cold War activities – that his nation has it's own very dark history. All of the Colonial powers do, which makes his attacks upon US conduct highly hypocritical.

The fact remains: proportionate to it's small size, Holland has visited a disproportionately large degree of suffering upon the developing world. Dutch conduct in Indonesia alone would adequately support that statement. If you want to get into comparisons as to which European states showed the worst conduct, we can, but that was not my aim.

-Quinn

P.S. For what it's worth, I agree with you about Belgium. Belgian colonial activity in the Congo, Rwanda, and Burundi was atrocious. Can you say "rubber quotas"? Furthermore, there's no doubt that Belgian administrative policies helped to lay the groundwork for the eventual genocide in Rwanda.

You are confused a lot... How about you were bitched out completely by the Vietnamese people?? No comment on that??? Too difficult for you??
How about those Somalian freedom fighters who dragged naked and very death Americans through their streets???
How about a couple of Iranian students who kept American hostages for more the a year?? You had to buy them back with weapons now being used against you. What a humiliation.
How about North Korea who don't let themselves bullied by the "superpower"
You scared about these people because they will fight back!!!!
How about Castro who survived many American presidents??
How about Hugo Sanchez who spits on you??
How about Iran who does the same???
How about Osama wich you created and helped??
Where is he?? Is it so difficult to even arrest the guy??
You opened Pandora's box as people found out in Madrid and London.
Get the hell out of the middle East and let these people work out their own differences. They don't need some superpower butting in.

O i forgot...How about that national debt?? Still rising??
How about all that people without health insurance??
How about all the homeless??
A superpower??? Wow maybe a superpower wich can not solve his problems at home and therefore goes to war to distract his own civilians...

Aedan
03-03-2006, 09:58 AM
i like her in that red dress. In that video she is peeing and that is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After she came she was peeing in my mouth...i had the best intense orgasm ever when i tasted her pee.

Drink up, tinkle boy:

Americans like Quinn portraited by some brave people.
This was in the 20th century..
http://www.withoutsanctuary.org/
Hey Quinn regonize some of the people in the lynchmobs??????

chefmike
03-03-2006, 03:30 PM
Hey look kids, it's Aedan :puke

LMAO...

Quinn
03-03-2006, 04:10 PM
Aedan aka Tinkle Boy,

Don't get upset because Junky and I know your own history better than you do. Seriously, how did you manage to become so dumb that you didn't even know about your own country's extensive slave holding past? Even Legend wouldn't have walked into that one.

Did you eat lead paint or something when you were a kid? That's about the only thing I can think of that might account for your grossly sub par intelligence. Oh, and to correct yet another factually inaccurate post of yours. The Netherlands is not the largest foreign investor in the US. That distinction belongs to the UK.

Don't worry there, little guy, you will always be special to us:

shemalejunky
03-03-2006, 04:40 PM
I noticed that Aedan is repeating himself alot, hence the 10 pages.

Quinn
03-03-2006, 07:04 PM
I noticed that Aedan is repeating himself alot, hence the 10 pages.

That’s because Tinkle boy can’t seem to come up with anything that is either factually accurate or remotely clever. No humor, no brains, and no sense. That’s our special little guy:

chefmike
03-03-2006, 07:21 PM
That is a too difficult question for these two peebrains.

LMAO...how Freudian of you to spell "peabrain" as "peebrain"...

Quinn
03-03-2006, 08:12 PM
That is a too difficult question for these two peebrains.

LMAO...how Freudian of you to spell "peabrain" as "peebrain"...

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that what you meant when you were talking about survival of the fittest, tinkle boy? I hope not because you are just getting wrecked. Yet another metaphorical bitch slapping:

chefmike
03-03-2006, 10:24 PM
LMAO...How's that "survival of the fittest" perspective workin' out for ya now, urine boy? :lol:

And as for you golden shower fans...I'm not throwing any shade at you...you just need to find a more credible and articulate spokesperson... :lol:

either that, or start pissing on this one, because he's going down in flames... 8)

Aedan
03-03-2006, 11:23 PM
Hehehehehehehehe Quinn i know my history, o yeah we did some slavetrading with you guys i believe.
That is how we became so filthy rich everyone in Holland knows that it is not a really big secret. Just like our "police actions" in Batavia.
But we never did the stupid things twice.
How about Vietnam??
Chefmike and you are veterans?? When?? Killing babies in Vietnam??
Throwing napalm at 10 years old??
And did you rape some 16 years old girls too??
But eventually you had to run with your tails behind your legs like a scared dog. They kicked you out.
The same thing will happen in Iraq no matter what Bill O'Reilly says.
Is he your brother?? Both Irish

Or did you go on that raid to free the hostages in Iran?? That was hilarious. Sawing that helicopters crash in the desert due to some storm.
What a show you put on trying to free these poor hostages....
It ended it sand....
Now in Iraq there dropping like flies, everyday some poor bastard in a bodybag.
Osama got you by the balls, he suckerpunched you but what did you do??
Nothing you let the man escape!!

And how about that national debt?? Your are avoiding that one all the time.Still rising and rising??
What about when Iran will have a nuclear bomb?? Your city is the their target.. bye bye Quinn and Chefmike. Turned to ash. O dear, how sad but never mind. It won't be long Quinn, these people hate you and why shouldn't they?? After all these people want to be free, no US troops in their neck of the woods.
O those Americans...5% of the world population but consuming about 30% of all the oil.

And now Katrina...turns out your hero Bush knew all the time that New Orleans would drown. Even before this hurricane hits this town.
If this would happen in any normal country they would kick this president in jail. Shame on you Quinn!!! But these people who drowned and lost everything weren't the same color as you Quinn so why bother??

Aedan
03-03-2006, 11:26 PM
Chefmike..

chefmike
03-04-2006, 12:06 AM
What a nutjob...this is the same pathetic twit who began by touting his posts of tired TS pics while attacking current event threads...now he's desperately clinging to some shred of credibility by changing the subject yet again...and all the while not realizing that these same topics have been discussed here countless times....what we have here is an hysterical drama queen, trying to dig himself out of a hole...a hole that he continues to get deeper in with every inane word that he posts... and it's obvious to any sane person that the ship in question has already sailed...and he doesn't have a liferaft... :)

chefmike
03-04-2006, 12:15 AM
I'm glad that you like the attention, piss boy...because it's not gonna go away any time soon...tinkle, tinkle... :lol:

Quinn
03-04-2006, 02:05 AM
Remember when I told you that – because you’re stupid and uneducated – the more you type the easier it will be for me to make a fool out of you? Well, let’s do it again for shits and giggles.

Hehehehehehehehe Quinn i know my history, o yeah we did some slavetrading with you guys i believe.
That is how we became so filthy rich everyone in Holland knows that it is not a really big secret.
Really, because that isn’t what you wrote here:

Furthermore, your nation was trading slaves and raping Africa 140 years before we even declared our Independence, so how was your slave trading driven by any demand of the United States? Ooops…

What? That wasn't enough? OK, let's do it again.

In one of the many childish and whiney PMs that tinkle boy has sent to me, he included the following:

Yep we are the biggest investor in the USA.
Once again, you illiterate tool, the UK is by far the largest foreign investor in the US, not the Netherlands. Here are some links that prove it:

http://www.britainusa.com/ny/
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/3846.htm

I’m Godzilla and you’re Tokyo. Face it, “thinking” just isn’t your thing. Perhaps, cock bandit, you should just stick to drinking piss……………

shemalejunky
03-04-2006, 04:20 AM
Aedan deserves the boot fucking of the year. His last post was the icing on the cake. Hopefully one day I run into him in the RLD.

ezed
03-04-2006, 08:42 AM
Aedan, you're retarded. You need to get a helmet immediately! People in the Netherlands shun you. That's why you came here. You have no friends, and no people skills. When you walk in a room, people's noses crinkle and say "What is that noctous oder!" And then flee.

You know nothing of human nature, but are great at commiting to memory.....sound bites...with no analysis. You are simply a moron, with no concept on how to relate with members of your race!

YOU KNOW WHAT! I'M A FUCKING MORON TO0!!!!!!
THAT'S RIGHT!!!!! I'M SITTING HERE TYPING AWAY, TRYING TO REASON WITH A MONKEY!!!! :?

Aedan
03-04-2006, 10:03 AM
Aedan deserves the boot fucking of the year. His last post was the icing on the cake. Hopefully one day I run into him in the RLD.

Name the time coward and i will be there. But you don't have the guts.

GroobySteven
03-04-2006, 10:08 AM
I thought the UAE was the largest foreign investor in the US?
seanchai

Aedan
03-04-2006, 10:09 AM
Remember when I told you that – because you’re stupid and uneducated – the more you type the easier it will be for me to make a fool out of you? Well, let’s do it again for shits and giggles.

That is how we became so filthy rich everyone in Holland knows that it is not a really big secret.
Really, because that isn’t what you wrote here:

Furthermore, your nation was trading slaves and raping Africa 140 years before we even declared our Independence, so how was your slave trading driven by any demand of the United States? Ooops…

What? That wasn't enough? OK, let's do it again.

In one of the many childish and whiney PMs that tinkle boy has sent to me, he included the following:

Yep we are the biggest investor in the USA.
Once again, you illiterate tool, the UK is by far the largest foreign investor in the US, not the Netherlands. Here are some links that prove it:

http://www.britainusa.com/ny/
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/3846.htm

I’m Godzilla and you’re Tokyo. Face it, “thinking” just isn’t your thing. Perhaps, cock bandit, you should just stick to drinking piss……………

Oooopss how many native Americans did you kil?? You are living in a country that is not even yours!!! How about that sucker???
You are obsessed with killing other people. Stole the land from the native Americans, put these people in reservations and trying to kill them.
Now who is stupid and uneducated?? And in denial all the time??
How about all the killings in South East Asia?? No answer from you there.
How about Bin Laden?? He suckerpunched you.. No answer on that.
You created the man and he turned on you..
And how about that national debt???? Still rising and rising??
You Godzilla?? Now you hate the Japanse also??
You are a joke and a shame on your country.

This is what you like to do..

shemalejunky
03-04-2006, 12:22 PM
Fuck off Seanchai, get the facts.

Aedan, why are you still talking?

Aedan
03-04-2006, 02:14 PM
Fuck off Seanchai, get the facts.

Aedan, why are you still talking?

I am not i am typing. See you at the RLD...i hope but i doubt it...

Quinn
03-04-2006, 05:11 PM
So, what your rambling, illiterate response really means is that you're just embarrassed that my last post, once again, proves that you know nothing of your own nation’s slave holding history (or any of its history for that matter). Wow, I guess that makes your criticism of America's history of racial relations look a bit hypocritical and uninformed, doesn't it?

Try to remember that Holland was the last European state to free its slaves. Try to remember that even after that, your government implemented a system of unofficial slavery supported by indentured servants from India and modern day Indonesia. Try to remember that even after WWII, your government was preoccupied with a failed attempt to brutally maintain its colonial empire. How many hundreds of thousands of people did your government kill in the Dutch East Indies again?

Try learning your own history, you idiot.....

Criticize my government all you want. So far as the current administration is concerned, we will probably agree. However, if you want to talk in sweeping generalities about US history – which you clearly have – it would help if you learn your own history first. Proportionate to your nation's small size, your state has an exceptionally bloody history with little mitigating behavior to make up for it. You're in no position to criticize any nation for its historical conduct.

Let me put this in a way your chromosomally challenged self might understand:

Me: Godzilla, You: Tokyo.

-Quinn

shemalejunky
03-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Aedan, as long as you don't piss on me, I will see you there

Aedan
03-04-2006, 09:32 PM
Aedan, as long as you don't piss on me, I will see you there

I won't but tell me the date and time and i will be there but i doubt it.

Quinn you stupid moron, Indonesian records say 85.000 kills and that is 85.000 to many but we stopped you didn't. After Vietnam you are still learned nothing. Americans like you (not all Americans) present themselves as the fighters for freedom. Now you are in bed with a dictator like Musharraf from Pakistan. Well we call him Busharraf.
You helped Saddam against Iran with weapons of massdestruction. Cheney and Rumsfeld (you elected these people) were close friends from Saddam. Cheney even said that Nelson Mandela was a criminal.
Like i said before we are small, we have nothing to say in the world. But a big country like the USA can make a difference but what do you do??
Instead of giving food to the poor (we do that) you go to war in the Middle East. What do you think what will happen when Iran has the A-Bomb?? I know: They will think if Israel will nuke us it will cost us 3-4 million lives but if we strike back we wipe out Israel completely.
En countries like Turkey, Syria and Saudi Arabia already accepted a Jewish bomb but they will not accept a sjittish bomb made in Teheran.
The only thing these people want is for you to get out o that region.
They want freedom not American imperialism.

O our past is our past, you cannot change that but we stopped killing others and we certainly stopped discrimination and racsism.
You don't like Jamie Foxx experienced first hand. That is the difference.
I was born in 1963 so i have nothing to do with that dreadful past of us but you have to do with your present. And if you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem.

NickTheQuick
03-04-2006, 10:44 PM

chefmike
03-05-2006, 12:55 AM
kick me

Aedan, lay off the urine...it obviously has affected your sanity... here we have yet another bizarre attempt to save face in regards to your self-inflicted forum suicide...WTF?...you act as though you are flaming a conservative forum...and this from the cretin who is on record as ridiculing current event posts...we have a handful of conservatives on this board...and I suspect that they are chuckling at your lunatic rants as are the rest of us...you are such a glutton for punishment...

Quinn
03-05-2006, 01:27 AM
Quinn you stupid moron, Indonesian records say 85.000 kills and that is 85.000 to many but we stopped you didn't. After Vietnam you are still learned nothing.

It looks as if your math skills are at the same level as your grasp of Dutch history: nonexistent. As previously stated, the lowest credible number is 150,000 – though many Indonesian historians maintain much higher numbers. Here’s a link that will no doubt confuse you do to it’s use of multi-syllabic words and clear lack of stick figure diagrams:

Oh, and for the record – your government didn’t stop until the international community, led by the US, pressured it to stop. Once again, try opening a book and doing some reading. You might just learn something about your own history, you bafflewit.

You just can’t get anything right can you. Frankly, tinkle boy, I’m surprised you even managed to spell Aedan correctly.

-Quinn

chefmike
03-05-2006, 10:42 PM
It's beginning to look as though this thread isn't working out quite like you thought it would...eh, tinkle boy?

Aedan
03-08-2006, 08:48 PM
It's beginning to look as though this thread isn't working out quite like you thought it would...eh, tinkle boy?

Who cares?? I am a couple of miles away....what can you do?? Visit me??
Rough me up?? No no no no, my name isn't Aedan, you can not find my identity, you even can not find my provider or anything.
I come here look around post some things and do you think i care for one minute??
Chefmike..as a veteran..how many Vietnamese baby's did you kill???
And raped after the killing?? Together with your buddy Quinn??
Or were you some pencilpushing clerk in whatever army you served in??
Come on, you are nothing. You are on a transsexual forum wich is mostly porn (nothing wrong about that) but you pretend that you are decent. Come on you and i know better, you are spending your whole day here.
Probaly on some wellfare check.
I feel sorry for you really i am, no wife, girlfriend (maybe you hope to get one here) no children, nothing at all. In 50 years nobody knew you were here. Really it's like you never were here.

chefmike
03-08-2006, 09:03 PM
That's the best you got, pissboy? Maybe you better go back into hiding. Get back to us when you move out of your mommy's basement, putz...

Aedan
03-08-2006, 09:07 PM
That's the best you got, pissboy? Maybe you better go back into hiding. Get back to us when you move out of your mommy's basement, putz...

What about this?? Where were you?? Hiding in mommies basement??

Quinn
03-08-2006, 09:26 PM
Once again, tinkle drinker, look around and pay attention to the responses that your posts have elicited. Look at the Koko poll. No one likes you or respects you. I'm sure you'll tell us all how much it doesn't matter to you, but you and I both know that you do, in fact, care very much.

I come here look around post some things and do you think i care for one minute??

Who are you kidding, urine breath? Like I said previously, we all know you care very much.

Oh, I almost forgot. All these pics, and you still can't seem to manage one of your passport? That's what I thought....

-Quinn

Aedan
03-08-2006, 09:30 PM
Once again, tinkle drinker, look around and pay attention to the responses that your posts have elicited. Look at the Koko poll. No one likes you or respects you. I'm sure you'll tell us all how much it doesn't matter to you, but you and I both know that you do, in fact, care very much.

Who are you kidding, urine breath? Like I said previously, we all know you care very much.

Oh, I almost forgot. All these pics, and you still can't seem to manage one of your passport? That's what I thought....

-Quinn

O yeah like i want to be friends with some cowards who let themselves kicked in the ass and then forget about it.
What is it Quinn??? To afraid??? It's better to attack someone in cyberworld then in real life. You don't get hurt. But hey you are still a coward!!!!!
What about that national debt??? Still rising and rising?? How long before the bubble bursts???

Quinn
03-08-2006, 09:41 PM

-Quinn

O yeah like i want to be friends with some cowards who let themselves kicked in the ass and then forget about it.
What is it Quinn??? To afraid??? It's better to attack someone in cyberworld then in real life. You don't get hurt. But hey you are still a coward!!!!!
What about that national debt??? Still rising and rising?? How long before the bubble bursts???

How appropriate. After all, it was you who took it upon yourself to attack a host of people without provocation or prior interaction - and then you got bitched by all of them. You're talking about yourself here. You do realize that, don't you? Go take a look at Legend's "So long everyone" thread.

Best of all, who’s the coward who can't even live up the standard of his own challenge? Where’s your passport? You and I both know you don’t have anything to bring to the table. You’re just some illiterate, piss drinking little bitch who lives in his mother’s basement.

-Quinn

Aedan
03-09-2006, 05:27 PM

-Quinn

How appropriate. After all, it was you who took it upon yourself to attack a host of people without provocation or prior interaction - and then you got bitched by all of them. You're talking about yourself here. You do realize that, don't you? Go take a look at Legend's "So long everyone" thread.

Best of all, who’s the coward who can't even live up the standard of his own challenge? Where’s your passport? You and I both know you don’t have anything to bring to the table. You’re just some illiterate, piss drinking little bitch who lives in his mother’s basement.

-Quinn

My passport is here at home. Where is your passport?? O i forgot you don't have one.
You are just a little shit eating coward who is too afraid to step up against some people who attacked his country.
Coward coward and once again you are a fucking coward.
And ofcourse a whiner who is complaining all the time.. why don't those Arabs like us?? We are so nice... we helped the moslims in Bosnia and now they turn against us. We helped Bin Laden against the Russians and now he turned against us...

Why in the world would i want to be friends with a babykiller like yourself.
A veteran?? You?? Of what and where?? You and i both know you were never in any army. You are to much a coward for that.
You are even to afraid going into the 9-11 stuff. Make sense because what can you say?? We got suckerpunched and let the guy get away.
Now Iran is threatening you like i predicted, these people don't want to be bullied by some assholes like you.
And there is North Korea who is not all afraid of you.
These people will use a atomic bomb on you. The only question is when.
But they will and then it is bye bye Quinn and his henchmen.

Aaaahhhh the national debt, still rising and rising and rising....How come Quinn?? How in the world is that possible?????
Quinn???????????????

scipio
03-09-2006, 08:36 PM
. we helped the moslims in Bosnia and now they turn against us.

Oh yes. Just like those brave Dutch soldiers in Srebrenica (Bosnia) who sent over 8,000 old men and boys to their deaths to protect their own skins. In 1995. Talk about cowardly.

Quinn
03-09-2006, 08:54 PM
In all of your moronic, barely literate rambling, you have only managed to clearly establish three things:

1) Unlike myself, you have yet to produce a passport. Why? Well, that would be because you and I both know that you don't have one. Not being able to rise to the level of your own challenge must be quite humiliating for you, but I’m sure you’re used to being humiliated at this point.....

2) If you are Dutch – something that, at this point, I seriously doubt – then you are the dumbest Dutchman on the planet. Seriously, how could you not know about your nation's own slave holding past? How could you not even know about your nation being invaded by the Germans? The more you talk, the dumber you sound.

3) You care very much what we all think. You’ve made that blatantly obvious to everyone here. Why else would you keep coming back to a forum where everyone thinks you are a joke? You’re only purpose here, at this point, is to provide a target for all of the friends that you have made – which suits me just fine.

Let's take a another look at some more of your humiliation, urine breath:

But no one attacked us by surprise and got away with it.

Yes they did cheese boy. They're called "Germans" and they kicked the living shit out of you in 1940. In a few days. By surprise. And they got away with it for 4 years. . . .

Really, because that isn’t what you wrote here, before I had to enlighten you regarding your own history:

LMFAO....... You're an embarrassment to actual Dutch everywhere.

-Quinn

ezed
03-10-2006, 08:21 AM
:D I UNDERSTAND NOW!!!!! AEDEN IS "TIMMY"! You respond to him, he says "TIMMA"! You ask him a question, he says "TIMMA, TIMMA, TIMMA........TIMMMMMMA!"

But then again, Timmy always has that goofy look on his face. I envision Aeden more like "Angry Typing Guy" with his face in a knot, dripping tinkle.

ezed
03-10-2006, 08:28 AM
Hey Quinn,
Did you ever feel like this resembles your correspondence with Aedan.

http://www.avatarsbymas.com/images/avatars/703/ani/misc/sprk2-80x60ani-av.gif

http://www.avatarsbymas.com/images/avatars/ani/903/misc/sprk3-80x80aniav.gif

Quinn
03-10-2006, 03:30 PM
LMFAO... Yes, I do. By the way, that was a great episode, possibly even one of my favorites.

-Quinn

Jdeere562
03-11-2006, 05:02 AM
Quinn...you have stomped the villiage idiot so thin he is transparent. Good job. Will he ever learn? (I'm thinking not)

Quinn
03-11-2006, 05:52 AM
Quinn...you have stomped the villiage idiot so thin he is transparent. Good job. Will he ever learn? (I'm thinking not)

Thx. The ability to learn – or the clear lack of it – appears to be at the heart of many of Aedan's issues. Were this not the case, he would not have found himself in this unenviable position in the first place. I think Ezed hit the metaphorical nail on the head: Aedan is Timmy.

TIMMA! TIMMA! TIMMA!

-Quinn

Aedan
03-11-2006, 01:40 PM
In all of your moronic, barely literate rambling, you have only managed to clearly establish three things:

1) Unlike myself, you have yet to produce a passport. Why? Well, that would be because you and I both know that you don't have one. Not being able to rise to the level of your own challenge must be quite humiliating for you, but I’m sure you’re used to being humiliated at this point.....

2) If you are Dutch – something that, at this point, I seriously doubt – then you are the dumbest Dutchman on the planet. Seriously, how could you not know about your nation's own slave holding past? How could you not even know about your nation being invaded by the Germans? The more you talk, the dumber you sound.

3) You care very much what we all think. You’ve made that blatantly obvious to everyone here. Why else would you keep coming back to a forum where everyone thinks you are a joke? You’re only purpose here, at this point, is to provide a target for all of the friends that you have made – which suits me just fine.

Let's take a another look at some more of your humiliation, urine breath:

Yes they did cheese boy. They're called "Germans" and they kicked the living shit out of you in 1940. In a few days. By surprise. And they got away with it for 4 years. . . .

Really, because that isn’t what you wrote here, before I had to enlighten you regarding your own history:

LMFAO....... You're an embarrassment to actual Dutch everywhere.

-Quinn

You produced a passport?? When?? You posted a picture of some Gremlin arm holding a passport. That is a different thing. That doesn't prove anything.
I have a passport, i needed one to get into other countries. On Queens blv in Queens there is a HoJo. You can park in the back. If you enter the hotel then the deskclerk is on the right behind bulletproof glass (we don't need that in the Netherlands) if you go up the stairs and make slight left you will see a closet where the sheets etc are stored then make a left turn and you see the pillows. This is not something you can find in a book like you do all the time. You have to see that for yourself.
The subway is about 8 minutes walk from the hotel. Across the escalator to the subway there is on the corner a restaurant and breakfast (two eggs any style) is about $4. If you sit at the window you will see at the other side of the street a subwayrestaurant (more a takeout) for it has only two or three tables (it was 4 years ago)

I don't know my country's slave past?? Like i said before in a pm to you (you actually begged a moderator for him to ask me to not pm you!!!!)
We bought the slaves in Africa (all did ) from local "Kings"
But first we had a war with Spain for eighty years, in that time the WIC was founded. They mainly fought the war overseas in the Carribean.
They even won a seabattle and conquered a ship with then 8 million bucks of silver!!! They kicked the Spanish out of Curacao wich we needed for the salt and as a stronghold. Ofcourse Aruba and Bonaire too.
The Spanish already killed the indians.
After the peace with Spain in 1648 there was no war so the WIC went into the slavetrading. You Americans did already start to kill the Native Americans long before 1648 and did that untill the 20th century (who ever will forget Wounded Knee??)
The slaves were shipped to Curacao wich was the distribution center that time. Two plantationhouses namely Brievengat and Zuurzak.
From there they were shipped and sold. During the trip to Africa 20% of the slaves died but that was less then the sailors wich mortallity rate was about 60%.
Suriname wich was always Suriname and never Dutch Guyana as you said was not much of a colony, hardly any plantations.
So we started slavetrading in 1648 and ended that in 1865.
And for how long did you steal land from the Native Americans??
And for how long did you kill them??
Suriname is independent now. But what about the USA?? Did you give the native America their land back?? No because you are still there.
And you don't belong there because it is their land, not yours because you stole it.
But you refuse to get into that inspite of the history lesson i just gave you.

Germany occupied us for almost 5 years and to be correct from may 14th 1940 untill may 5th 1945 and not for 4 years as you peabrain said.
They didn't get away with it and they are not here anymore.
What they do is admit that they were wrong. They admidt killing 6 million jews and other horrible things.
Do you do the same after a couple of hundred years killing native Americans???

It is fun to be here because you clearly underestimated me and hey i have not much to do. My family is very rich(probaly from slavetrading hehehehehehe) and i am on a trustfund.
O Quinn this coming sept 11th i will be in New York because some friend of the president invited my family to be at the memorial.
Maybe we can have a beer or something!!!!!!
But i don't think you will show up, just as shemalejunky doesn't show up in Amsterdam at the Bulldog (only for tourists and morons) late september. It's all talk and that's it.
You never told me when you was in any army (probaly because you didn't)
Quinn you are all talk (urinebreath that's a new one!!) but that is were it ends.
Still this is a pornforum and it is fun to get you and your friends upset.
Quinn you are still on a pornforum, they only people wich you can share your fun with is the people who come here. But you cannot say to your friends (if you have one) or your family (if they want to see you) that you bashed a Dutchman on a TRANSSEXUAL forum. Because what will they think of you???

O i read some funny stuff about Fred Phelps this morning. This guy and his followers bash people who burry their sons, brothers etc who died in Iraq. Can you imagine that??? You fight a war you cannot win, you get yourself killed by the enemy or by your own like that footballplayer.
Then you get burried and guess what?? Fred Phelps shows up with some friends and yells "God hates you"
That is insulting Quinn!!!!!!!
My God what country do you live in???
In our country we lock that kind of people up.
Is their no law over there??
This guy Phelps sais he loves Saddam and Fidel!!!!
Unbelievable!!!!!!
What a joke.

chefmike
03-11-2006, 03:20 PM
It is fun to be here because you clearly underestimated me and hey i have not much to do. My family is very rich(probaly from slavetrading hehehehehehe) and i am on a trustfund

We definitely underestimated what a glutton for punisment you are, you gibbering little fool. I think that it's safe to say that you have exceeded everyone's expectations in that department. And we thank you for it.

And who would have ever guessed that urine breath is a trust fund baby...what are the odds? There's a shocker... :roll:

Quinn
03-11-2006, 05:25 PM
It is fun to be here because you clearly underestimated me and hey i have not much to do. My family is very rich(probaly from slavetrading hehehehehehe) and i am on a trustfund.

Given how spectacularly overwhelming your defeat has been here, I don't think it's possible to underestimate you. You have been made a fool out of by each and every person with whom you have attempted to start a fight, so how do you figure anyone could possibly have underestimated you?

As for being rich, sure you are. Is that why you're so educated and worldly that you don't even know basic points of your own supposed nation's history? Who are you kidding, you phony??

O Quinn this coming sept 11th i will be in New York because some friend of the president invited my family to be at the memorial.
Maybe we can have a beer or something!!!!!!
But i don't think you will show up.

More laughably idle talk. Remember when you issued your passport challenge? You couldn’t even live up to that challenge, so how do you imagine yourself capable of meeting me?

Still, given my dislike of phonies and internet tough guy’s, I would be delighted to meet you for a beer. If you actually make it to NYC and find the smallest iota of courage, you can email me at sundered_son@hotmail.com (there's an underscore between sundered and son). I'll send you a time and location where the two of us can talk alone. I know a place in the Bronx that’s perfect. Let’s see if you show up, urine breath……

-Quinn

Quinn
03-11-2006, 05:56 PM
You know what, I was just thinking, why wait? If you are rich, as you claim, then it's no big deal to purchase a ticket into town for this week?

Now, you can begin making whiney excuses.

-Quinn

chefmike
03-12-2006, 03:11 AM
As for being rich, sure you are. Is that why you're so educated and worldly that you don't even know basic points of your own supposed nation's history? Who are you kidding, you phony??

It is possible...look at how incredibly stupid Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, et al are...although they're certainly not as stupid as urine breath...

Jdeere562
03-12-2006, 06:28 AM
Urine breath is no fun. Been there, did that , when I was 19 years old. Engrossed in a movie and pissed into the empty 40 oz beer bottle, then cracked another. Took that dreaded sip and sprayed all over the living room. Dumb kid, lesson learned. I can't imagine anyone drinking piss. Quinn has alreay slain Aedan, maybe Chefmike can come up with a good recipe?

chefmike
03-12-2006, 06:43 AM
Urine breath is no fun. Been there, did that , when I was 19 years old. Engrossed in a movie and pissed into the empty 40 oz beer bottle, then cracked another. Took that dreaded sip and sprayed all over the living room. Dumb kid, lesson learned. I can't imagine anyone drinking piss. Quinn has alreay slain Aedan, maybe Chefmike can come up with a good recipe?

A recipe for Aedan carcass? All kidding aside... I'm braising some lamb shanks tomorrow after I do my inventory/order...but I'm not gonna post any recipes now...it's been a long weekend already...but let me know after the weekend if you have a specific question...

Aedan
03-15-2006, 09:27 PM
Hey Quinn still to afraid to get into your defeat in Vietnam
Hey Quinn still to afraid to get into your national debt???
How much is it now?? About $80,000,000,000,000 ????
Good heavens!!!! You are broke!!!
And how about all that babykilling you did in Vietnam?? And ofcourse after that you raped them.
Veteran!!!! Yeahh right!!!!!!

Quinn
03-15-2006, 09:44 PM
Urine breath, you really can't come up with anything, can you? That's why your posts have become increasingly irrational and desperate. Let's take a look at your truly ingenious threat to Shemalejunky (as well as my response):

I bring one of my ts friends who work in the RLD and let her say "that is the one who tried to rape me" and point at you.....

Either way you will be dead. They will beat you to dead and anyone with you.
Maybe with the first option you will be arrested by the police and thrown in jail. We will come up with some people who will confirm that story and then your vacation will be a little longer hehehehehe. Then in prison i tell the world there you bashed us. I will print this. I don't think you will have a very good time.

But these three options are too easy so i will take you outside and beat the crap out of you. Either way i will win.

ROTFLMFAO................ Did you just threaten someone, Gilligan?? That's about the funniest thing that I've read in weeks.

Funnier still, is this cartoonishly ridiculous scenario that you've concocted. It's like watching the Road Runner and coyote, with you being Wile E. Coyote. What's next? Are you going to build an Acme rocket?

Once again – when it comes to any battle of wits – you have managed to demonstrate how completely unarmed you really are.

You're the best, Gilligan...

-Quinn

LMAO @ urine breath, who still can't manage to find his passport or some balls. Care to tell us all how you don't care again :)

-Quinn

Aedan
03-15-2006, 09:52 PM
Hey Quinn still wining about that passport??? Checked that hotel yet in Queens?? I don't need someone elses passport to show for.
How about that babykilling and raping in Vietnam Quinn?? Still refusing to answer on that. Complaining about me knowing nothing about my slavepast but refusing to answer any on your past??
Still in denial about Vietnam??
Still in denial about that hostages in Iran??
These people will produce a nuclear bomb and there is nothing you can do about it. They don't give a shit about you.
Still in denial about 9-11?? O i forgot you think it didn't happen.
Still in denial about that national debt???
You proven over and over again that you don't have an answer on this issues. Really you don't. Quinn who thinks he is so smart but is complete denial.
Keep on dreaming babykiller.

Quinn
03-15-2006, 10:32 PM
Hey Quinn still wining about that passport???
Acutally, it's spelled "whining," you uneducated dullard. Still, it's nice to know that – after all of your witless blathering about courage and cowardice – you couldn't even rise to your own challenge. What a pussy!

Checked that hotel yet in Queens??
I don't even understand this one, which probably has something to do with the fact that I'm not fluent in illiterate retard the way urine breath is.

I don't need someone elses passport to show for.
Apparently, you do because you still havne't shown one, let alone your own.

How about that babykilling and raping in Vietnam Quinn?? Still refusing to answer on that. Complaining about me knowing nothing about my slavepast but refusing to answer any on your past??
Still in denial about Vietnam??
Still in denial about that hostages in Iran??
These people will produce a nuclear bomb and there is nothing you can do about it. They don't give a shit about you.
Still in denial about 9-11?? O i forgot you think it didn't happen.
Still in denial about that national debt???
You proven over and over again that you don't have an answer on this issues. Really you don't. Quinn who thinks he is so smart but is complete denial.
Keep on dreaming babykiller.

Look at the feedback to your posts, you fool. You have never succeeded in making a single cogent point. I, however, have proven that your nation has a long past of extreme bloodshed, racism, colonial agression, and cruelty – which shows your criticism for what it truly is: uninformed and hypocritical. All of the Western colonial powers have similarly dark histories, but to understand that you would first need a grasp of history:

This just gets easier and easier as time goes on.

-Quinn

Aedan
03-16-2006, 08:43 PM
See how stupid you are...Germans... they call themselves Deutscher and we call them Duitser. Germans is a name for a lot of tribes like the Allamannen, Visigohten and Batavieren. They lived in different countries.
But hey it's all the same for a stupid moron like you.

O another history lesson: The Deutschers don't occupie us anymore.
But where is Bin Laden?? You still didn't get him.
And how about those hostages from Iran?? One of the students (who can not beat a student!!!) who held them is now their president!!!!!
He got away with it!!!! You didn't get the guy!!! He is president and he is taunting you!!!! He is making fun of you!!!
And what about those Vietnamese??? They kicked you out!!!!

The only thing you could manage was to murder Native Americans and steal their land.
I have proven that your nation has a very cruel past, killing of people by the hunderds of thousands in Vietnam etc etc.
You still discriminate black people.
You lost the war in Vietnam
You lost the war and still losing on drugs
You lost to Bin Laden he suckerpunched you and you can't get him
You are losing in Iraq, more soldiers dead and when these casualties are shipped home Fred Phelps is waiting for them.
Probaly with you at his side you coward.
You are so dependable on oil, you need to suck up to the Arabs.
Your national debt is rising and rising.

Babymurderer, babymurderer...i love you more and more....

Quinn
03-16-2006, 09:56 PM
Once again, literacy has proven a problem for you. Scipio posted the German comment, not me. So, who is stupid now?

Oh, and for what it's worth, he was correct, the Germans did invade you. Don't get all upset with everyone else because you don't know anything about anything, let alone Dutch history. Face it, buffoon, you just aren't suited to any factually centered debate because you are too stupid.

Stick to commenting on how you like drinking urine:

Getting fucked by her was like steppin into heaven. After she came she was peeing in my mouth...i had the best intense orgasm ever when i tasted her pee..

chefmike
03-16-2006, 11:04 PM
LMAO...no shit...a hysterical drama queen like pissboy should stick to what he knows best...

Aedan
03-17-2006, 01:34 PM
And you know best how to murder baby's.
A veteran does this so called CTE himself!!! And Quinn too.
A veteran of what??? Babykillings????

The Germans invade me?? I wasn't even there neither were you.
Bin Laden suckerpunched you
Germany is many times bigger then Holland and still they stayed for only five yeard.
USA is many many times bigger then Vietnam but you couldn't win that war!!!! You were kicked out by a couple of farmers with AK47's
They had no fighter jets or aircraftcarriers or whatever just some AK47 and still they kicked your ass bigtime.
Lets face it babymurderer you are in constant denial about your country's past. Probaly you think you won that war.
Then Bin Laden: no army and he suckerpunched you!!!
You trained the guy, gave him stingers, trained his people how to fly an areoplane and how to use it against you.
Do you have sign somewhere that sais KICK ME ????????

O that war in Iraq gets better everyday....you started this and even with the help of some Iraq people you can not win this.
Now you can not leave because this so called "goverment" that you installed will be gone in two days.
For example Texas is bigger then Iraq and this so called superpower can not win this war???
You opened Pandora's box, how stupid can you be???
Don't you ever learn??
You cannot win a war without the help from others.
WWII you needed those Russians to fight your war and now you need us in Afghanistan!!!!! Rice even begged us to help you out there.....

Babymurderer you are sooo stupid it is starting to get pathetic.
You go on and on about my country's past but you ignore 9-11, Vietnam, the slaughtering of native Americans, the stealing of their land etc etc this list is endless.

Castro is laughing at you for decades
Hugo Chavez is laughing at you too (you need that guy)
Iran is doing the same and making a nuclear bomb and there is nothing you can do about it.
North Korea is not afraid of you
Keep on dreaming in your fantasy world like 9-11 never happened babymurderer.

Quinn
03-17-2006, 02:25 PM
The Germans invade me?? I wasn't even there neither were you.

So, you're saying that the Germans didn't invade the Netherlands in WWII? Hmmm, let's look at some previous discourse on that:

Wow, you really know alot about your supposed country's history? Holly shit, you're dumb. Let's look at some more of your in-depth knowledge:

What? That wasn't enough. Let's do it again:

]
holland is very cool, the people are really friendly too

And we are not hypocrites. We don't have a Fred Phelps

Remember when I told you that the more that you type, the dumber you sound, and the easier it will be for me to demonstrate what a clown you are? Well, let's do it, yet again, for fun. Here are some famous Dutch bigots and a war criminal:

1) Pim Fortuyn
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn

2) Theo van Gogh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_van_Gogh_(film_director)

3) Frans van Anraat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frans_van_Anraat

You just can't seem to get anything right when it comes to the Netherlands. How educated you are, urine breath :roll:

-Quinn

Aedan
03-17-2006, 04:13 PM
Were you there when this invasion happened???
I was not so what do i care?
Was i there when we traded slaved??
I was not so what do i care?
History is bunk (who said that???)

I was there when Bin Laden suckerpunched you.
That is the present day
I watch the president of Iran making fun of republican assholes like you babymurderer.
How much is that national debt??? Still rising and rising????

Quinn
03-17-2006, 04:21 PM
LMAO... Is someone just a little upset that there's soooooo much written proof of just how stupid they are? It sure looks that way, doesn't it, urine breath?

It's funny how it all mattered to you until I made a complete fool out of you using your own history. Now, you're telling us it doesn't matter. LOL.... Sure it doesn't matter. You don't believe that, and neither does anyone else. Nice try, dullard.

Me: Godzilla
You: Tokyo

-Quinn

Aedan
03-17-2006, 04:23 PM
This is your history but you don't even have the balls to answer to that.
Coward and in denial.
Yep babymurderer nothing more then a coward.
Suriname still in Africa???

Quinn
03-17-2006, 04:52 PM
LMAO. You didn't know where suriname was or that it was even a former colonly until a Canadian poster pointed it out to you.

Let's take a look as some of your other idiocy:

Wow, you really know alot about your supposed country's history? Holly shit, you're dumb. Let's look at some more of your in-depth knowledge:

What? That wasn't enough. Let's do it again:

]
holland is very cool, the people are really friendly too

And we are not hypocrites. We don't have a Fred Phelps

Remember when I told you that the more that you type, the dumber you sound, and the easier it will be for me to demonstrate what a clown you are? Well, let's do it, yet again, for fun. Here are some famous Dutch bigots and a war criminal:

1) Pim Fortuyn
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn

2) Theo van Gogh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_van_Gogh_(film_director)

3) Frans van Anraat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frans_van_Anraat

You just can't seem to get anything right when it comes to the Netherlands. How educated you are, urine breath :roll:

-Quinn

P.S.
Getting fucked by her was like steppin into heaven. After she came she was peeing in my mouth...i had the best intense orgasm ever when i tasted her pee..

Quinn
03-17-2006, 04:53 PM
Survival of the fittest is the name of the game. That is what the world is about.

I sure hope your performance here isn't what you meant by "survival of the fittest" because you've only managed to demonstrate "survival of the dumbest."

-Quinn

arena95
03-17-2006, 05:27 PM
come on guys, get a fuckin' grip, when we start to post pictures like the above on this forum there's
definitely something wrong!

Quinn
03-17-2006, 05:31 PM
Who the fuck are you kidding, Aedan? At least have the balls to post on this forum using one ID. What a joke you are.

-Quinn

Aedan
03-17-2006, 05:36 PM
come on guys, get a fuckin' grip, when we start to post pictures like the above on this forum there's
definitely something wrong!

Forget about this babymurderer, he thinks you and i are the same.
Now who is dumb??
You are losing it babymurderer, in your paranoia way you'll see me everywhere.
16 million Dutch people.......and some else Dutch guy shows up and he thinks it is me.
Listen you dumbfuck, this forum is discussed on hookers.nl so the chance that there are more Dutch coming here......
What a stupid moron, all that babymurdering blurred his mind.

Laat die lul toch hij heeft nog nooit een foto van een transsexueel gepost.
Hij zit hier omdat hij er stiekem van houdt.

Aedan
03-17-2006, 05:41 PM
16 pages and ole Ade still hasn't gotten any respect, O Discordia!

Never asked for it. Is it so hard to read???
I just don't have any respect for babymurderers like Quinn and Chefmike.
Killing and raping children and then bragging about being a veteran.

Quinn
03-17-2006, 05:41 PM
Who the fuck are you kidding, aedan aka arena95? At least have the balls to post on this forum using one ID. What a joke you are.

-Quinn

Aedan
03-17-2006, 05:54 PM
Babymurderer is getting more paranoid by the minute.
This arena95 even stood up for you but you don't see it.
You see Aedan everywhere....
Watch out babymurderer i am behind you!!!!!!!

Quinn
03-17-2006, 06:08 PM
Sure your not arena95. That's why that ID is always on here within minutes after you post (to see the responses to your posts). That's why that ID shows the exact same idiosyncratic command of English that you do. I also find it funny that the aforementioned ID started writing a little differently after Chef and I commented on the similarities. In short, I’m not buying it. If, by some chance, I am wrong, then so be it. Let's take a look though:

Very similar commentary when posting pics:

Some more

some more

Hot!!!!!!!!!!

great stuff!!!!!!

some more of my favs

One of my favorites

Similar sentence structure, punctuation, use of capitalization, etc:

entertain??? yeah right......and i wasn't funny. i hope you die as soon as possible.. you don't entertain you are always complaining about other people. i guess it is my turn now. legend is a great guy and a great entertaineyou are just a whimp. i should be you who is leaving not legend.

some of our beloved girls have legs to die for! hardly ever found on GG's.
and they seem to know it!!!!!!!
aside from the obvious they are often the most emphasized asset they have!
and rightly so!

Aedan
03-17-2006, 06:13 PM
Sure your not arena95. That's why that ID is always on here within minutes after you post (to see the responses to your posts). That's why that ID shows the exact same idiosyncratic command of English that you do. I also find it funny that the aforementioned ID started writing a little differently after Chef and I commented on the similarities. In short, I’m not buying it. If, by some chance, I am wrong, then so be it. Let's take a look though:

Very similar commentary when posting pics:

Some more

some more

Hot!!!!!!!!!!

great stuff!!!!!!

some more of my favs

One of my favorites

Similar sentence structure, punctuation, use of capitalization, etc:

entertain??? yeah right......and i wasn't funny. i hope you die as soon as possible.. you don't entertain you are always complaining about other people. i guess it is my turn now. legend is a great guy and a great entertaineyou are just a whimp. i should be you who is leaving not legend.

some of our beloved girls have legs to die for! hardly ever found on GG's.
and they seem to know it!!!!!!!
aside from the obvious they are often the most emphasized asset they have!
and rightly so!

Ask a mod, he will tell you stupid.
Like i said this arena95 stood up for you.
But you missed that moron.
Paranoia, paranoia, paranoia. You see conspiracy everywhere. It is even to stupid for words.

arena95
03-17-2006, 06:21 PM
sorry guys, but I refuse to be identified with Aedan's points of view, here's my honest and true statement:
I'M NOT repeat NOT AEDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have absolutely no idea of what to do to prove it.

and Quinn, sorry that you don't think too highly of my english, I myself thought it wasn't too bad, for a foreigner, that is.

Quinn
03-17-2006, 06:22 PM
Given that you have already been proven to be a liar, your statements just don't have any credibility. Maybe we should call you Legend II? If that doesn't work for you, we can try something else. I know, why not use Spiderman?

-Quinn

chefmike
12-31-2006, 02:39 PM
And Turdy aka Aeden aka pissboy-

I deleted your first PM without reading it, I'll probably just foward the next one to the mods(as well as post it here)...

Aeden was also known for sending childish, nasty PM's to people when his feelings were hurt. That is until the mods told him to cease, and as you know he(YOU) was banned not long after that. But first he(YOU) had an hilarious public meltdown, like the one that you're having now! 8) :lol: :P

Kurdy M
12-31-2006, 02:46 PM
Clearly not me, this Aedan (i think that is Irish) is an anti-american and i am not. I love America and i feel very sorry for America that is has people like chefmike who suck up to the likes of Castro, Ortege, Chavez and Saddam. People like him will badmouth your veterans who fight a war overseas, people like him slander American troops wich provide him safety, people like chefmike are a shame.
Please ban this guy.

chefmike
12-31-2006, 03:41 PM
Thats right-Kurdy. had been banned under another moniker. I remember the same lingo and jobberish and crap.