PDA

View Full Version : Vamille

vamille
04-04-2012, 09:23 PM
hi everyone i just want to say hello and tell you about my first time ..I was about 11 1/2 years old went to Catholic school was home for a week with the flu and was as horny as hell.....so and also I had and still have a striptease fetish I wanted to be a girl so I could be a stripper !!! So anyway my Mom was downstairs most of the day and me SICK in bed found my way across the hall to my aunts room whom we lived with since my DAD died. In my aunts room in her draw was beautiful corsets ,stocking ,black slips my favorite then I would dress in the bathroom and with my portable radio preform LA STRIPTEASE ......I after thought I was crazy and the only person in the whole world who has done this ha ha to my surprise I still do this sept this time with my tranny friend Billie ,THANKS for reading Vamille

yodajazz
04-04-2012, 10:59 PM
So here is a story. But people here do not know yet how this person's life has unfolded to the present day. So my point is that if this person is not currently a transgender, they at one point felt the same feeling common to many of them. However many trans people here insist that they have nothing in common, with others such as gays and crossdressers. I bet most people here, will suspend judgment, until they find out how this person turned out. My reason for this post, is to say that the more a person can identify with others, the better their quality of happiness will be. Likewise, the more judgemental (negative) a person is towards the original poster, the less is their oeverall happiness, especially if they are part of the t-community.

Thanks for the story, no matter how your life turns out.

Marie Thorne
04-04-2012, 11:06 PM
So my first experience with doing stuff as the other gender was:
I used to pretend I was a girl on sites like omegle, going so far as creating fake emails and finding pictures and stuff. I got guys to send me pictures of their dongs or themselves, and sometimes sex roleplayed. It was pretty hot, imo, and I had a lot of fun to it, and I came quite a bit whenever. I also did things like pretending I was a girl on some dating sites just because I loved that guys were showering me with compliments and pictures and wanted to get with me. It was really fun, and thinking about it has totally got me going lol.

The other time, the first time I wore clothing that was womens was probably around 10th grade, when I worked for someone at their house and when I had the chance, I dressed up in their daughter's clothes(a lot of thongs, cute bras, some short shorts) for fun. I thought about trying to steal some but I never did. It was fun, especially after mixing concrete and digging ditches.