PDA

View Full Version : Sudan Man Forced to "Marry" Goat...

chefmike
02-25-2006, 03:02 AM
Sudan Man Forced to "Marry" Goat...

I hope that he was wearing a condom, or the PETA people are gonna be up in arms over this...

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.
The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up".

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4748292.stm

GroobySteven
02-25-2006, 03:04 AM
I love it when laws are suitable - what would be the point of locking him up when all he wanted was a little love...I wonder if the goat was horny?
seanchai

NYCe
02-25-2006, 03:10 AM
That better have been a female goat. The day a man and a male goat can legally marry, the world is going to hell in a hand basket.

Vote no on Same Sex Goat Marriages.

Quinn
02-25-2006, 03:44 AM
For me, the funniest part of all is how this will impact his future chances with females of the two-legged variety. Think about it. He has to live in that village and be known as the guy who fucked a goat. You know that no one will ever let that go. Better to go to jail in my opinion.

-Quinn

GroobySteven
02-25-2006, 04:02 AM
I've a feeling it will be more along the lines of "the guy who got caught fucking a somebody elses goat" - something tells me it's probably well known everyones doing it but he fucked someone elses.
seanchai

deebo
02-25-2006, 04:09 AM
sicko

Felicia Katt
02-25-2006, 05:22 AM
speaking of goat fans... LOL

meow

FK

ezed
02-25-2006, 05:57 AM
You know you're all missing the point here. What about the goat? I have it on good authority that this poor little goat had been planning on a life of bliss with a natty male goat just up the road. THEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, THIS BUG-EYED GOAT FUCKER...BREAKS INTO HER STALL AND BRUTALLY RAPES HER! THEN...THEN HER OWNER SELLS HER TO GOAT FUCKER FOR A DOWERY! The male goat up the street....won't come near her now....SHE HAS MAN STANK ON HER!!!!

What happens next... only time will tell. My bet is .... GOAT-BOY! BAAAAAAAAAAAA. :cry:

Felicia Katt
02-25-2006, 06:15 AM
how many virgin goats would he get if he martyred himself as a suicide bomber? LOL

FK

Edmund
02-25-2006, 09:18 AM
It all makes sense to me.

GroobySteven
02-25-2006, 10:34 AM
Well your in Canada so that's of little surprise...
:wink:
seanchai

MarylandsMighty
03-04-2006, 09:46 PM
Where do you think the phrase "whats got your goat" came from. Its all about another man fucking your goat.

I say this is a good thing to force him to make it legal.

Speaking of goats M.o.n.i.c.a. Foxx is selling her goat ass in City Paper for 200 bucks.

chefmike
03-04-2006, 10:52 PM
Where do you think the phrase "whats got your goat" came from. Its all about another man fucking your goat.

I say this is a good thing to force him to make it legal.

Speaking of goats M.o.n.i.c.a. Foxx is selling her goat ass in City Paper for 200 bucks.

LMAO...I'm sure that you could haggle over the price, if you wanted that particular goat....eeeww... :puke

Felicia Katt
03-05-2006, 04:43 AM
I had to look this one up too

GETTING YOUR GOAT This apparently refers to an old English (Welsh?) belief that keeping a goat in the barn would have a calming effect on the cows, hence producing more milk. When one wanted to antagonize/terrorize one's enemy, you would abscond with their goat rendering their milk cows less- to non-productive.

sorry nothing to do with sex. its about milk, not "cream" :)

meow

FK

underdog6
03-05-2006, 06:33 AM
better watch out felicia or you'll start more towelhead riots