PDA

View Full Version : Beantown babys

RawNY
04-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Hi all,
I am going to be in Boston in a few weeks. Any suggestions as to where to go to hang out? Any bars where not everyone is "working", lol Any parties, bars or clubs?
You were all of great help last year when I went to SF. Looking forward to this trip as well.
Thanks

AcadiaVeneer
04-02-2012, 07:52 PM
http://www.jacques-cabaret.com/jacquesweb.asp

RawNY
04-02-2012, 08:10 PM
Thank you Acadia. I assume that there is more than a show. I mean a bar and other areas of the club to interact?

Wendy Summers
04-02-2012, 09:25 PM
Any bars where not everyone is "working",

Wut? We're not all always working it?

TSMichelleAustin
04-02-2012, 11:01 PM
All are working ur fooling urself to think they are not! And ones not working have no interest in the tranny chasers! LOL

wbmando
04-02-2012, 11:28 PM
I believe Tara Emory is a Boston girl.

hwbs
04-03-2012, 12:15 AM
I was dating a girl in boston for about a year....I haven't come across any other places that ts hang out on a regular basis.....I have heard of jacques and I know there was one club on landsdown st that some of the girls frequent.....I can't seem to remember the name....

TSMichelleAustin
04-03-2012, 12:16 AM
And from what I know Jacques is the holding ground in Boston for CDs!!!! LOL

blkmamba
04-03-2012, 03:47 AM
Man, you're only 30 to providence go to the dark lady in providence you have better choice of girls there...

onmyknees
04-03-2012, 04:20 AM
Man, you're only 30 to providence go to the dark lady in providence you have better choice of girls there...

He's right.....In fact I think Ruby and the Notorious Cat hang in Providence, but check Eros Boston. Never know who you might find if you're into a one on one party. Or............you could buy a ticket to a Sox game, hang out in the bleechers and around the 7th inning announce you're looking to party with some chics with dicks. You're sure to draw a crowd. :dancing:

AcadiaVeneer
04-03-2012, 04:50 AM
And from what I know Jacques is the holding ground in Boston for CDs!!!! LOL

I have never actually been but i doknow a few tgirls that go there and say its fun. I'm not much for the clubs. When I am home I live pretty stealth.

TSMichelleAustin
04-03-2012, 05:03 AM
I have never actually been but i doknow a few tgirls that go there and say its fun. I'm not much for the clubs. When I am home I live pretty stealth.

I dont go to clubs either unless Im hosting it! I know lots of CDs and that is a huge CD hang out I was told by them!

TS CANDY NY
04-03-2012, 08:32 AM
All are working ur fooling urself to think they are not! And ones not working have no interest in the tranny chasers! LOL

lmao that is soooooooooooooooooooooo true

SEXY TS JESS
04-03-2012, 09:52 AM
i just wanna know the intent of a screename called "RAWNY" im just saying! but BOSTON has a WHOLE area of TS bars... and this topic about "NO Working" gurls... is on the thread "why does sexy ts jess hate TS blubs" lls lol

SEXY TS JESS
04-03-2012, 09:57 AM

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeed once again.. UNLESS in my OPINION... your a CD/TV looking for "Straight" men to get there sexual gratification" on.. lls lol:loser:

FOR FREE mind you...

Why go see TS SEXY STRAWBERRY when i can go to a "TS" club (usally CD/TV) and go home with CD CHRIStina for free... ITS the SAME thing at the end of the day right?!? llo lollolololololol:ignore:

RawNY
04-19-2012, 08:11 PM
Jess, as to the name, one can use their imagination, lol
As to Boston having a "Whole area of TS bars" my question is WHERE????????