PDA

View Full Version : Physical Attraction vs. Mental Attraction

canihavu
04-02-2012, 05:07 AM
Which one is more powerful to you?
When you are physically attracted to someone - how do you refrain from talking about the physical constantly?
When someone has you mentally- how do they hold you?

ymb469
04-02-2012, 06:36 AM
Not quite sure what u mean by 'mental attraction,' but physical is the first thing, obviously, and then getting to know someone is the best - understanding your partner and making the click, so-to-speak.

Physical first, but if nothingelse... No game.

giovanni_hotel
04-02-2012, 07:33 AM
Physical attraction makes the pussy wet/dick hard and gets the body moving, but mental attraction is the more refined 'high' and foundation of most successful relationships.

THere are a handful ladies on this site for instance who totally 'mind fuck' me on this forum (mental attraction), although we've never met, to the point that how they look physically is almost an afterthought.

bassman2546
04-02-2012, 03:20 PM
I need a balance of both. A drop-dead gorgeous woman with nothing inside or upstairs doesn't do it for me. However, neither does the opposite.

RallyCola
04-02-2012, 06:08 PM
i am usually physically attracted first. mental attraction only comes if the girl is worthwhile and not fucking mental.

i think there has only been 1 time where i was so thoroughly impressed with a girl's intellect and personality, that I was attracted to that first and grew to think she was pretty.