PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Tuesdayz April 3rd w/New Dancer Lala +all the ladiesof Secret!!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-01-2012, 09:19 PM
This tuesday april 3rd @ secret ultra lounge! Come party w/ us @ tranny tuesdayz nyc's hottest ts event! Secret lounge welcomes all! With some of the most beautiful t-girls of the world!

Event features all the gorgeous ladies of secret lounge!!!!!..plus featured guest dancer first timer lala!!!!!
Djing by dutch:

Fabulous entertainment including featured dancer w/ all the gorgeous ladies of nyc !!!!

@secret ultra lounge
525 west 29th st
bet 10th and 11th!

Doors open
10p-4a

gents $20
ladies $15

mark it on your calenders tuesday w/the hottest t-girlz in nyc!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-01-2012, 09:21 PM
and now some pics from divas las vegas thursday!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Our new addition to the family...miss karen covergirl bartending11111

Sunny Dee-lite
04-01-2012, 09:28 PM
The ladies the show....plus all the fun!!!

Tran Fan
04-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Hot new pics SDL, Kim is looking banging as always and that new chic Lala is smoking hot. I know where I'll be on Tuesday, you definitely provide the most consistently hot dancers every week. Keep them coming! :party:

Sunny Dee-lite
04-01-2012, 11:40 PM
Yay tranny tuesdays w all the hot ladies

flabbybody
04-02-2012, 12:07 AM
great pics Sunny.
girl in the white dress is smoken hot

sern62
04-02-2012, 12:25 AM
Omg who is the girl on the right in the black dress??? Stunning:)
Count me in for tues!!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-02-2012, 09:39 AM
flabby and sern....these are new gorgeous girls coming to the party.... angela and mabel are their names see you tuesday for more beautiful ladies!!!!:Bowdown:

Sunny Dee-lite
04-02-2012, 06:10 PM
all the fun of tranny tuesdayz!!!!:Bowdown:

TS CANDY NY
04-02-2012, 07:05 PM
yessssssss candy need to come out for this hey sunny!!!!:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::danc ing::dancing:

Sunny Dee-lite
04-03-2012, 12:29 AM
yessssssss candy need to come out for this hey sunny!!!!:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::danc ing::dancing:

YES MAM LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU... AND MAYBE YOU WILL CUT LOOSE A LITTLE IMPROV DANCE SET FOR US!!!!!!!!!!:dancing:

Sunny Dee-lite
04-03-2012, 12:52 AM
OUR FEATURED DANCER FOR TOMORROW NIGHT IS ABSOLUTLY STUNNING... HOPE YOU ALL WILL COME OUT TO MEET HER!!! LALA!!!!!!!:Bowdown:

Yoda Rules!
04-03-2012, 01:23 AM
That girl Lala is super hot, I am definitely looking forward to seeing her shake what her mama gave her on Tuesday night at Secret Lounge! Keep the hotties coming :)

NYC TS Lover
04-03-2012, 02:03 AM
Miss Dee Lite, I reached out on an earlier posting but I wanted to comment again about my excitement in regard to your upcoming Tuesday event. Your featured dancer is quite beautiful and I would like to introduce myself to her at your party. My name is Peter, I am the British gentleman who has been frequenting your events for the past month or so. Anyway, I want to thank you for providing an environment for gentlemen to connect with the beautiful TS women of NYC. Cheers. :cheers:

Tran Fan
04-03-2012, 04:21 AM
Super hot pics SDL, definitely looking forward to seeing the hotties on Tuesday night. :dancing:

Sunny Dee-lite
04-03-2012, 04:29 AM
All the funn all the ladies in one place!!! Secret!!!!!!!!!:)

Sunny Dee-lite
04-03-2012, 06:47 PM
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT COME AND SEE YOUR NEW FEATURED GUEST DANCER LALA!!!!!!!!!!!:Bowdown:

Yoda Rules!
04-04-2012, 01:56 AM
Looking forward to heading out to see the beautiful ladies of the Secret Lounge tonight. Lala is going to be a beautiful dancer, and I hope that Kim ran out of clothes and has to show up naked tonight :) Tranny Tuesday is here!

Domino Lover
04-04-2012, 03:27 AM
Yo Sunny Dee I'm going to head out to your spot tonight so see that honey Lala. That chick is smoking, thanks for posting them pics of her, she is something to see. Keep doing your thing girl, these cats are getting desperate mama

Tran Fan
04-04-2012, 03:46 AM
Ok SDL, I'm headed over to Secret Lounge tonight, looking forward to seeing you and some of those other hotties. :salad Tonight is my night, Tuesday night means it's time to get your tranny on!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-04-2012, 03:50 AM
Let the fun begin

NYC TS Lover
04-04-2012, 04:37 AM
Good evening fellow transsexual enthusiasts. I am getting prepared to venture out to the Secret Lounge to see the beautiful Sunny Dee Lite and the ladies of "Tranny Tuesday." I am excited that the weather is mild and hopeful that the ladies will be in abundance this evening. Extremely excited for this wonderful venue and event. Good evening to all and cheers. :cheers:

Gonzalino
04-05-2012, 01:19 AM
Hey Sunny...first I want to say that you are gorgeous! I will definitely come to your Tuesday party when I get out there to NY (I live out here on the West Coast). Each picture you post looks like such a positive, healthy fun time with some of the worlds prettiest girls :-) Also I am in love w/ your girl Kim (she is an absolute Goddess!!) When I make a trip east and attend one of these upcoming Tuesdays, I will definitely say hi and introduce myself. Thanks for throwing such a great event (NYC has been spoiled!!) Ciao...