Aedan
02-23-2006, 12:39 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

tgirl in platform heels
02-23-2006, 04:05 PM
her name is dfuibgrdfuibhfuidfuibfhjdfuibjdfuib

chefmike
02-24-2006, 12:53 AM
young?...no...probably pushing 30....I'm far from an expert on asians...but I've spent enuf time there, and had enuf asian encounters in the US to say that you are wrong...again!!!

GroobySteven
02-24-2006, 01:15 AM
young?...no...probably pushing 30....I'm far from an expert on asians...but I've spent enuf time there, and had enuf asian encounters in the US to say that you are wrong...again!!!

Obviously not "enuf" or "enuf" encounters. She's 23.
Lay off all the constant rebuttals ChefMike, it's interesting when you have a point to make but just attacking peoples comments for no reason puts you in the same camp as your buddy, YourDaddy - I kinda a miss that redneck, nazi's rants though...
seancahi

Kramer
02-24-2006, 06:19 AM
I agree with Seanchai, you got way to much to say around here, Chef. Why dont you back off already? 8)

thmack
02-24-2006, 06:21 AM
nice post bro

chefmike
02-24-2006, 11:29 PM

Lay off all the constant rebuttals ChefMike, it's interesting when you have a point to make but just attacking peoples comments for no reason puts you in the same camp as your buddy, YourDaddy - I kinda a miss that redneck, nazi's rants though...
seancahi

So she's 23...and while you are certainly THE expert on these matters (and I mentioned that I wasn't), I still don't think she looks "nice" or "young"....especially compared to TS or GG asian babes of the same age range.
So if I disagree with piss boys thread title, I can and will bring it up if I see fit...if it were anyone elses thread I wouldn't have mentioned it...it was because I feel the same way about piss boy that his other new fans do... :roll:
And when compared to piss boy aedan, I miss yourdaddygump too....

edit: piss boy aedan, if you want to PM somebody, I suggest that next time you find someone who cares to hear from you ...if you want to address me, grow some balls and do it in the forum...

chefmike
02-24-2006, 11:37 PM
I agree with Seanchai, you got way to much to say around here, Chef. Why dont you back off already? 8)

Kramer, you hypocritical, reich-wing stooge...why don't you get to goose-stepping, already...isn't there a militia meeting, cross burning, etc. that you need to be at?

GroobySteven
02-25-2006, 01:43 AM
She looks nice and young - your just being pedantic.
It's rather sad seeing you reduced to needlessly attacking others posts because you have an issue with the guy on other matters. I would have expected your integrity based on previous postings to have been higher.
seanchai

Kramer
02-25-2006, 06:02 AM
chef, you are the biggest most annoying scumbag on these boards. And always the first to call names like a child. Sticks and stones you big fag!!! 8) 8)

Aedan
02-25-2006, 09:35 AM

seancahi

So she's 23...and while you are certainly THE expert on these matters (and I mentioned that I wasn't), I still don't think she looks "nice" or "young"....especially compared to TS or GG asian babes of the same age range.
So if I disagree with piss boys thread title, I can and will bring it up if I see fit...if it were anyone elses thread I wouldn't have mentioned it...it was because I feel the same way about piss boy that his other new fans do... :roll:
And when compared to piss boy aedan, I miss yourdaddygump too....

edit: piss boy aedan, if you want to PM somebody, I suggest that next time you find someone who cares to hear from you ...if you want to address me, grow some balls and do it in the forum...

I adressed you more then once in the forum you selfproclaimed CTE.....
The fun thing is or it is more pathetic that when in PM you the first thing you do is wining and complaining about it here like your buddy Quinn.
People listen up: Aedan send me a PM!!!! Ooooooooooooooooo!!!!
That makes you a little telltale, little sneak or just a rat.

Kramer
02-25-2006, 05:09 PM
What are you gettin at J??