SunshyneMonroe
03-28-2012, 01:19 AM
Just saying...

qwerty94
03-28-2012, 01:24 AM
omg :( wtf is wrong with people?

Domino Lover
03-28-2012, 01:25 AM
The media definitely has an agenda and the stories that are presented usually evoke rage or are meant to illicit a response. The US media does not have many unbiased news sources left, whether it's a left wing agenda, right wing agenda, or stories that are "politically correct," it is hard to find a reliable news source.

onmyknees
03-28-2012, 01:26 AM
Man...that's some serious hate they inflicted on the guy.....It almost sounds to gruesome to be understood by rational people. Was it drug related?

SugaSweet
03-28-2012, 01:28 AM
Hate is hate and murder is murder,which is what happened in both instances/

dskreet2
03-28-2012, 01:53 AM
There are SO MANY unreported stories of violence against people of all races, cultures, etc, that they all can't be reported on nationally. One day, I hope, we all can look at all forms of violence objectively and properly prosecute the perps. But it will not happen anytime soon because there are so many people who lifestyles support ignorant racist behavior until it happens to someone within their own limited race, nationality, culture, etc. IJS

pimpdog
03-28-2012, 01:55 AM
If the culprits were not charged, and walking free among us, it would be on every news network, I heard about this when it happened, but I admit, It was also posted on a forum.

Tran Fan
03-28-2012, 02:00 AM
I agree about the statement regarding racism. The inherent racism that still exists in our society lead to some stories being sensationalized whereas other stories are ignored. The media only augments the racist undertones which lead to resentment and anger from people with racist tendencies as well as those without such tendencies. Until we as a society put away our subconscious racially driven opinions, this tension and resentment will still exist.

pimpdog
03-28-2012, 02:00 AM
They charged Federally, and State, the least sentence was 18 years, 53 years for the female, and life with no parole plus one death penalty for the rest.

acdaddy69
03-28-2012, 02:04 AM
fucking people...some peeps are fuck up..

pimpdog
03-28-2012, 02:04 AM
But they all got new trials, because the judge admitted he was a drug addict(face palm).

dskreet2
03-28-2012, 02:05 AM
I agree about the statement regarding racism. The inherent racism that still exists in our society lead to some stories being sensationalized whereas other stories are ignored. The media only augments the racist undertones which lead to resentment and anger from people with racist tendencies as well as those without such tendencies. Until we as a society put away our subconscious racially driven opinions, this tension and resentment will still exist.

:iagree:

lifeisfiction
03-28-2012, 02:22 AM
There is alot of court cases that never make it to the news. Sensationalism sells. Everyone knows it. Media only serves two purposes, it is either to inform or to entertain. If it becomes the later, then to what good is it doing to society.

onmyknees
03-28-2012, 02:42 AM
Hate is hate and murder is murder,which is what happened in both instances/

By both instances you're referring to the Zimmerman/Martin case?
How is it that you can put yourself inside Martin's head and tell us what motivated him when there's been absolutely no evidence released to bolster your claim ? I think they developed television shows about people with your supernatural crime solving powers. You're setting yourself up for a huge fall if the DA and Special Prosecutor don't charge him...or charge him with manslaughter.

From a distance one case appears to involve pre meditation, brutality, maiming, dismemberment, and arson....the other appears to be confined to a deadly, moment of passion altercation.

yourdaddy
03-28-2012, 02:53 AM
I feel sorry for you naive liberals who have been indoctrinated by an outdated and dishonest newsprint press and media. I dare you to read this: http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

Jericho
03-28-2012, 03:01 AM
Whut, links?

RallyCola
03-28-2012, 03:06 AM
huh???

On April 16, 2008, Eric Boyd was found guilty in Federal court of being an accessory to a fatal carjacking and for failing to report the location of a known fugitive.[23] Boyd's was the first case to go to trial, and he was the only suspect not charged with murder.[24] He was sentenced to the maximum of 18 years in Federal prison.[25] He is currently incarcerated at Beckley FCI.[citation needed]

On August 25, 2009, Letalvis D. Cobbins was found guilty of the murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. Cobbins faced the possibility of the death penalty because he was convicted of first degree felony murder in the murder of Christian. He was found guilty of facilitation of murder for Newsom but he was acquitted of Newsom's rape. The jurors worked about 10 hours Monday and on Tuesday morning before reaching a verdict. They never asked Judge Richard Baumgartner any questions during their deliberations.[26] On August 26, Cobbins was sentenced to life without parole.[27]

On October 28, 2009, Lemaricus Devall Davidson was found guilty on all counts. He was found not guilty on three counts of the aggravated rape of Christopher Newsom but was found guilty of the lesser included charges of facilitation of rape. The sentencing hearing began on October 29, 2009 at 9am EST. The sentence hearing ended the next day October 30, 2009 at approx 3pm EST when a jury, after deliberating approx 3 hours, sentenced Lemaricus Davidson to death on 4 of the conviction counts.[28]

On December 8, 2009, George Thomas was found guilty on all counts, including the ones the other defendants were acquitted of despite his case being based solely on circumstantial evidence and testimony.[29] The sentencing hearing began December 8, 2009 and ended on December 10, 2009 at approx 10:45 am EST when the jury, after approx 3 hours of deliberation, returned a sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole on each of the 4 capital convictions.[30]

The convictions of Boyd, Cobbins, Davidson and Thomas left Vanessa Coleman as the last defendant to face trial.[31] Coleman's case is complicated by the fact that, while she was granted immunity by federal authorities for testimony in the federal case on the car-jacking, the state courts have ruled that the federal grant of immunity does not extend to the state charges on murder and rape.[32] On May 13, 2010, Coleman was acquitted of first degree murder but found guilty on lesser charges.[33] On July 30, 2010, she was sentenced to 53 years behind bars

hefzfavebunii
03-28-2012, 04:41 AM
When black people murder white people gruesomely, reporting on it makes you a racist.

rydermorrison
03-28-2012, 04:49 AM
links please

mac.B
03-28-2012, 04:55 AM
How do you know if this stuff is ever reported. When I watch the news I see shit like this all the time...

Jericho
03-28-2012, 04:58 AM
For those of us who are not merkins, can we have links please...then i'm sure we'll be suitably outraged!

scroller
03-28-2012, 05:01 AM
The media outrage is for having a killer go free and the case covered up by local cops. Apparently this happens in white (light)-kills-black cases, and not black-kills-white cases. Thanks for highlighting that.

mac.B
03-28-2012, 05:02 AM
...And dont try and make it seem like white people are these angelic, innocent creatures being crucified for their social/economic status. White people (Amricans) are fucked up and are prob the worst people ive ever encountered. Yall bring up these few cases but neglect to factor in the fact that this stuff rarely happened prior to integration. Black people are crazier then thayve ever been because they aspire to be like whites...

Jericho
03-28-2012, 05:20 AM
Black people are crazier then thayve ever been because they aspire to be like whites...

Wait, whut?

Dino Velvet
03-28-2012, 05:30 AM
If I cover the horns on my head I can almost look innocent.

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/Haxan-2-martinklasch.gif

My first crush. Lots in common.

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/Exorcist_2.gif

mac.B
03-28-2012, 05:45 AM
If I cover the horns on my head I can almost look innocent.

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/Haxan-2-martinklasch.gif

My first crush. Lots in common.

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/Exorcist_2.gif

lol I know right...

envivision
03-28-2012, 05:45 AM
The northeastern liberal elite media makes me wanna vomit.

Dino Velvet
03-28-2012, 05:52 AM
lol I know right...

I agreed with everything you said. A racist post doesn't bother me at all. I enjoy the blackened image actually. Thank you.

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/TheBeast.gif

buttslinger
03-28-2012, 05:52 AM
Go to g00gle and punch in SexOffender+your state.

You'll find all the sick people you can handle. Right in your own neighborhood.

MdR Dave
03-28-2012, 06:53 AM
i feel sorry for you naive liberals who have been indoctrinated by an outdated and dishonest newsprint press and media. I dare you to read this: http://www.newnation.org/nnn-black-on-white.html

lmao!

MdR Dave
03-28-2012, 07:02 AM
White folks is crazy.

For sheer ingenuity of brutality it's hard to beat a honky. We're peculiar that way.

dezz
03-28-2012, 08:17 AM
it's different because most cases where the perp is black it usually ends in a conviction or at the very least goes to trial before it's considered "settled." false outrage will only get you so far. people were genuinely dumbfounded that someone could shoot an unarmed teen, admit to it, and face zero legal ramifications. show me a news report about an african-american who killed another person, freely admitted to it, and then walked away the same day. i personally know people who submitted a plea of self-defense, with witnesses to corroborate the story, and still weren't let go the same night with no trial

dafame
03-28-2012, 08:26 AM
Just saying...

Great post Sunshyne because although it can be seen as admirable of you that you've pointed out the vast racial discrimination against white people in this country by the media, it gives the opportunity for someone to explain to you the obvious differences in these situations.

First of all if these allegations are true then this is an absolute horrible crime and they should be prosecuted to whatever the full extent of the law is in whatever state the took place in short of the "death penalty" (personal grievance).

However, you or whomever ever created this flyer didn't state any issues of the case. Was this a racially motivated crime? Was it financially motivated? Was there a relationship between the victims and the perpetrators?

There isn't an answer that's going to justify there murder but these answers could perhaps explain some of the reason that this case hasn't gotten as much attention.

With that said I'll explain to you Sunshyne what the main difference is. It's the fact that the people who murdered these people have all been arrested and will be brought to justice. I'm having a really hard time understanding how people aren't understanding that.

We're talking about a case where two people were murdered, there were arrests made and then a separate (can't really call it a case) situation where a 17 year old boy was killed on his way home from buying a bag of Skittles and no arrest made.

This country has a long history of racial profiling and racially motivated killings perpetrated against African Americans. As much as some whites may want to think that racially motivated killings is something that has equally been perpetrated against them it simply isn't true.

The vast majority of crimes including murder that are committed by African Americans are committed against other African Americans. Situations of murder that are perpetrated against whites are almost always financially motivated. This in no way means that there deaths are in anyway less meaningful but it is simply fact that this country simply doesn't have a history of blacks killing whites because of racial hate.

However there are differences in the medias coverage of crimes depending on race. For instance blacks make up 13% of the U.S. population. For all of the missing persons reports each year 60% of the reported missing fall into the category or white/or latino, and over half that number 31% are African American. I challenge you to name even one national news Chandra Levy, Laci Peterson, JonBenet Ramsey or Elizabeth Smart type coverage about someone that was missing and black.

There is also a difference because of the backdrop of a controversial law. One that as it is defined gives a person the right to shoot and kill someone if there "perceive" that they are in danger. As it stands in this situation the law to this point granted a man the freedom to pursue and kill a 17 year old kid, armed only with a bag of Skittles and a can of Arizona Ice Tea, who he perceived to be dangerous or threatening in some way, even after being told "do not follow him" and who he said "he's running away now".

It's a law that I was totally unaware of which I'm sure many black men were and I live in the state of Texas which is one of the states that this ridiculous law applies to. Not a comfortable feeling knowing that a person can kill me just for the fuck of it and say "oh well he was threatening me and coming towards me" or "he was saying he was going to shoot me and was reaching into his waste band" and as long as there are no witnesses to refute his story he simply goes home while my body is on the concrete getting cold.

I don't see how this law could be making anyone safer and one thing that I'm certain of is that although it may not have received as much attention from the media (who knows), I can assure you that if this situation would have happened on the flip side and instead of Trayvon and Zimmerman say a middle aged black man had killed a 17 year old white kid who he was on record of stalking and was told to "stand down", I can assure you he would have been arrested and would be awaiting trial as speak.

For some reason this post seems strange coming from you. I've never met you and don't know what's in your heart but something about the way you look maybe (really don't know what it is) surprises me that you'd be a person that would put up such racially divisive post.

But again this is a horrible situation that you've just pointed out here but before before we start crying foul about all the injustice being done to white people in this country, let's first get these situations on equal footing by having Treyvon's killer arrested and tried the way that justice was served for these monsters.

Just Saying...

south ov da border
03-28-2012, 10:08 AM
that's crazy. WTF

SFTB
03-28-2012, 01:23 PM
something about the way you look maybe (really don't know what it is) surprises me that you'd be a person that would put up such racially divisive post.
Just Saying...

And with that one sentence you tell us plenty about yourself. Unless of course you meant Sunshyne "looks" too sweet to make the post, or too innocent, I'm sure you didnt mean to say she looked ethnic....that would imply bias coming from you.

The point she made was valid. It wasnt about the trial, and conviction. It was about the vast disparity in media coverage in both cases. As in 24/7 in Trayvon and most networks refused to cover the Knoxville case. Or how the media has scewed the Trayvon case, labeling it murder, a hate crime, no witnesses, (when there are and they confirm Zimmerman was on the ground yelling for help) showing pics of Trayvon much younger than he was, labeling Zimmerman a white/hispanic, open season on Zimmermans past, damnation if you bring up Trayvon's past. "Zimmerman was arrested in his past, he's a violent man" But dont mention Trayvon with a backpack with 12 pieces of women's jewellry, a watch and a screwdriver, or painting graffiti, or suspended for drugs. Then youre trying to kill Trayvon's character, but knock yourself out on Zimmerman.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/v-fullstory/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html

Richctdude
03-28-2012, 02:01 PM
people are so fucked up.. Life is precious ..these people deserve the death penalty not 10 years from now the moment they are found guilty

Nicole Dupre
03-28-2012, 02:39 PM
White folks is crazy.

For sheer ingenuity of brutality it's hard to beat a honky. We're peculiar that way.
Yeah, serial killers usually end up having been white people. The few black serial killers were militarily trained. But then, so were all the white ones.

DarylWashington
03-28-2012, 03:40 PM
We had to pay whitey back.

RallyCola
03-28-2012, 03:50 PM
i really don't understand why anyone cares about this case. it's old. they were convicted and will be re-convicted again. from what i read, the evidence is pretty damning and convincing.

people kill each other all the time. its just part of life...whether racially motivated or not. the important thing is that the killers are jailed and forcibly anally raped with out lube over and over again.

cases like the kid who was murdered for being black in a white neighborhood are far more important for media coverage because the dude wasn't even charged. that's the outrage here...that he can just say self-defense and get away with it.

if the people in this case said that they were defending themselves from being hit while raping the victims and therefore got off on the murder charges, then yes...media outrage...but they were tried, convicted and jailed for some time and there is little reason to believe a retrial will result differently.

this is just a case that is old news. so why the attention now?

SunshyneMonroe
03-28-2012, 04:20 PM
The man that killed Treyvon didn't go around stalking every BLACK person that walked on his st and stalked EVERYONE even ppl that lived on his st sometimes....AKA a nutt job.....but some how becomes about race...black people rob steal and murder people everyday and it doesn't make headlines do you know why? It happens to often to be real news....and the news would be looked at as being bias... Im not saying take the fox news way of report but I am saying lets "keep it real people"

DarylWashington
03-28-2012, 04:22 PM
Kim Sunshyne you're 75% black!!!

Stavros
03-28-2012, 04:44 PM
The man that killed Treyvon didn't go around stalking every BLACK person that walked on his st and stalked EVERYONE even ppl that lived on his st sometimes....AKA a nutt job.....but some how becomes about race...black people rob steal and murder people everyday and it doesn't make headlines do you know why? It happens to often to be real news....and the news would be looked at as being bias... Im not saying take the fox news way of report but I am saying lets "keep it real people"

I think the 'racial' element in the Trayvon Martin case could be in the response of the police, rather than Zimmerman's behaviour. A black friend of his claims Zimmerman is not a 'racist'.

I am still not sure precisely what happened on that night in Sanford because there are so many conflicting 'facts' online.

The event itself was not reported on at the time, it has only become an international story because of the way the media has handled it; and it was because of the way the media handled the case in this thread that I had never heard of it here in the UK until reading about it in this thread. Both stories are outrageous, and worthy of reporting if only to remind ourselves of the cruelty that human beings can inflict on each other.

Editors make the decisions about what is news; they are the ones who should be asked why this murder and not that one; why that crime and not the other.

RallyCola
03-28-2012, 04:49 PM

so...if that is true...that "black people committing crimes is just part of life," then what are you complaining about. if every time a black person committed a heinous crime it was on the news, you are saying we would never be able to watch family guy, jersey shore and this old house.

crime is just part of life. generally, theft, rape and murder occur more frequently in areas where people are in lower socio-economic conditions. that too is another fact of life. we know that for many reasons, these communities tend to have larger percentages of minorities. when you put all of this together...the logical outcome is that the media has to decide which stories will get them more advertising dollars and which will people roll their eyes and say..."this shit again"

the ONLY reason the martin kid got any national attention is because his family persisted...the media didn't care until they realized they could get some ratings/sales off of it....either people crying out in support of the family and "justice" or people crying out in support of the neighborhood watch dude and "justice".

want more evidence...as part of one of my courses, i had to write an opinion on a current or recent medical case...I chose "the vegetable" as I like to call her...aka..terri schiavo. after extensive research, my paper ended up being not on her medical case but the pure lack of understanding political figures have over what effectively constitutes life and the issue of quality vs. quantity of life. Every day there are people coping with end of life decisions that the media ignores...it was when the media realized they could capitalize on the division between the religious right and sensible people that coverage began in full force in this instance.

I said it in the domino thread...you can tell quite a bit about a people...a society by who it chooses to celebrate and in the US...the media only celebrates stories that get good ratings and sell more papers...not things that are truly noteworthy.

dafame
03-28-2012, 05:01 PM

First of all Zimmerman made it a racial issue when he pointed out to the police dispatcher that "oh and he's a black male", and "fucking coons".

Black people rob steal and murder people everyday for and it doesn't make headlines not only because it happens everyday but for the reason that I pointed out in the previous response to you which was "it happens everyday to other black people". And because they are usually arrested. Black lives have never had as much value as white lives based on media coverage. I mentioned the statistics of missing persons cases and the disparity of coverage but no mention of that.

It's amazing non-black people want there to be nothing stated ever that shows that there may be any hint of racism be it in an individual or an institution. The minute they cover any injustice to someone of color is when we start hearing about all of the injustice done to whites everyday. This is standard "white line" and you don't deviate from it. You can't allow those people to feel that there's any difference and that if a black kid is found dead with the circumstances that surround this fiasco, don't question it because he is black after all and there has to be more to the story that hasn't come out and will vindicate this good frighted family man.

If it makes you feel justified we'll pretend that if this were a complete role reversal and a black man killed a white kid with a bag of skittles that he would have been sent home with his gun and we would have never heard of the situation.

I love this forum because it gives you a chance to actually see who some of these people are who we see these pictures and videos of. I have learned much about you here today.

dafame
03-28-2012, 05:02 PM

I truly hope you're kidding.

SunshyneMonroe
03-28-2012, 05:05 PM

Again Daryl why do you act like you know me lol

#1 my name is NOT kim Willaims or what ever u say Im not sure where you get this from

#2 Im NOT 75% blk feel free to ask Paris seeing she has seen my family my mother is Dominican and white some members of the dominican side of her family do look black some look more Hispanic thats very common with Dominican people...and my Father is 100% Portuguese "white" and didn't come to the us till he was 11... how that makes me Black I'm not sure....nor does it change how I would feel about this topic...

Pic of my bro same mom same dad pic of my sis same dad diff mom

RallyCola
03-28-2012, 05:14 PM
...It's amazing non-black people want there to be nothing stated ever that shows that there may be any hint of racism be it in an individual or an institution.....

...If it makes you feel justified we'll pretend that if this were a complete role reversal...

I love this forum because it gives you a chance to actually see who some of these people are who we see these pictures and videos of. I have learned much about you here today.

didn't you know...the idea of reverse racism is more popular now that low carb diets and bashing obamacare.

the justification is that well a half-black dude made it to be president and hispanics are soon to outnumber whitey...so yeah, whitey must the the victims now.

Its funny to see what sunshyne wrote...that her father is from portugal therefore white and her mom is half white. that 1/4 hispanic she is is sufficient for her to always be labeled hispanic in the eyes of white america.

chromeheart44m
03-28-2012, 05:16 PM
umm sweetie these people are arrested a bit different jus saying

SunshyneMonroe
03-28-2012, 05:18 PM
I think the 'racial' element in the Trayvon Martin case could be in the response of the police, rather than Zimmerman's behaviour. A black friend of his claims Zimmerman is not a 'racist'.

I am still not sure precisely what happened on that night in Sanford because there are so many conflicting 'facts' online.

The event itself was not reported on at the time, it has only become an international story because of the way the media has handled it; and it was because of the way the media handled the case in this thread that I had never heard of it here in the UK until reading about it in this thread. Both stories are outrageous, and worthy of reporting if only to remind ourselves of the cruelty that human beings can inflict on each other.

Editors make the decisions about what is news; they are the ones who should be asked why this murder and not that one; why that crime and not the other.

so...if that is true...that "black people committing crimes is just part of life," then what are you complaining about. if every time a black person committed a heinous crime it was on the news, you are saying we would never be able to watch family guy, jersey shore and this old house.

crime is just part of life. generally, theft, rape and murder occur more frequently in areas where people are in lower socio-economic conditions. that too is another fact of life. we know that for many reasons, these communities tend to have larger percentages of minorities. when you put all of this together...the logical outcome is that the media has to decide which stories will get them more advertising dollars and which will people roll their eyes and say..."this shit again"

the ONLY reason the martin kid got any national attention is because his family persisted...the media didn't care until they realized they could get some ratings/sales off of it....either people crying out in support of the family and "justice" or people crying out in support of the neighborhood watch dude and "justice".

want more evidence...as part of one of my courses, i had to write an opinion on a current or recent medical case...I chose "the vegetable" as I like to call her...aka..terri schiavo. after extensive research, my paper ended up being not on her medical case but the pure lack of understanding political figures have over what effectively constitutes life and the issue of quality vs. quantity of life. Every day there are people coping with end of life decisions that the media ignores...it was when the media realized they could capitalize on the division between the religious right and sensible people that coverage began in full force in this instance.

I said it in the domino thread...you can tell quite a bit about a people...a society by who it chooses to celebrate and in the US...the media only celebrates stories that get good ratings and sell more papers...not things that are truly noteworthy.

First of all Zimmerman made it a racial issue when he pointed out to the police dispatcher that "oh and he's a black male", and "fucking coons".

Black people rob steal and murder people everyday for and it doesn't make headlines not only because it happens everyday but for the reason that I pointed out in the previous response to you which was "it happens everyday to other black people". And because they are usually arrested. Black lives have never had as much value as white lives based on media coverage. I mentioned the statistics of missing persons cases and the disparity of coverage but no mention of that.

It's amazing non-black people want there to be nothing stated ever that shows that there may be any hint of racism be it in an individual or an institution. The minute they cover any injustice to someone of color is when we start hearing about all of the injustice done to whites everyday. This is standard "white line" and you don't deviate from it. You can't allow those people to feel that there's any difference and that if a black kid is found dead with the circumstances that surround this fiasco, don't question it because he is black after all and there has to be more to the story that hasn't come out and will vindicate this good frighted family man.

If it makes you feel justified we'll pretend that if this were a complete role reversal and a black man killed a white kid with a bag of skittles that he would have been sent home with his gun and we would have never heard of the situation.

Thats the point its NOT about the people its about the MEDIA thats the point of the post they make it seem like this man hates black people when in fact he was just crazy and went wild on everyone of every color lol

chromeheart44m
03-28-2012, 05:24 PM
lmao!
if u r conservative y r u on this board conservatives would not allow any gays transgender queers wathave u exist if at all possible how do i know my dad is a conservative and his views make me want to vomit grew upin a strictly conservative homein the suburbs so i think iknow of what i speak

SunshyneMonroe
didn't you know...the idea of reverse racism is more popular now that low carb diets and bashing obamacare.

the justification is that well a half-black dude made it to be president and hispanics are soon to outnumber whitey...so yeah, whitey must the the victims now.

Its funny to see what sunshyne wrote...that her father is from portugal therefore white and her mom is half white. that 1/4 hispanic she is is sufficient for her to always be labeled hispanic in the eyes of white america.

IF I were to "label" myself it would be multiracial....not white...

MdR Dave
Just because: is Zimmerman a Jewish name?

Also, sociologists state that EVERYONE is racist. Part of human nature. It's what we do to overcome our base instincts that gives us the finer points of humanity.

RallyCola
03-28-2012, 05:25 PM
no...you are juxtaposing a case where 2 white people were killed by 5 black people that intended on doing them harm to a case where a self-appointed vigilante disregarded the instructions of police, made racial slurs we have recorded evidence of and shot a child because of the color of his skin.

the fact remains that you can conjecture as to what these 5 people where motivated by but you can't know for sure. if they car jacked an asian couple, would they have raped and tortured the same? what if the couple was from namibia? we don't know.

what we DO know is that we have recorded evidence that is pretty damning of zimmerman's intentions and refusal to follow police instructions.

dafame
03-28-2012, 05:29 PM
Thats the point its NOT about the people its about the MEDIA thats the point of the post they make it seem like this man hates black people when in fact he was just crazy and went wild on everyone of every color lol

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt but you're just making ignorant statement after ignorant statement. I

Do you know Zimmerman? Are you saying this because you've hear 911 tapes involving Zimmerman where he was calling in about suspicious whites and hispanics? Are you saying this because on these calls did you heard him use racial slurs when calling in to report suspicious whites and asians and hispanics?

Do you realize how silly it is of you that you keep pointing out the fact that the "black controlled" (being facetious) media is out to make white people look bad by claiming this guy hated black people when that is the absolute most minute and insignificant part of any of this and that's been pointed out to you on numerous occasions.

Sounds to me like either your beliefs about black (so surprising knowing your ex-boyfriend) are rooting in something else or you're just trying to get cute in front of the white folk.

RallyCola
03-28-2012, 05:30 PM

Also, sociologists state that EVERYONE is racist. Part of human nature. It's what we do to overcome our base instincts that gives us the finer points of humanity.

actually...you said something correct followed by improper supporting evidence.

Yes...everyone is somewhat racist...degress vary from just small otherwise idiosyncratic behavior to full on "I wanna lynch somebody" behavior.

That said...racism is NOT PART of human nature or basic instinct. Racism is learned behavior. That is quite well documented. You have to remember that "race" is just another word for "breed". My dog's race is 'pug'. My neighbor's dog's race is 'samoyed'. They get along just fine and dandy. they were not taught to hate each other like humans are.

SunshyneMonroe
03-28-2012, 05:30 PM

Im not racist and i think alot of people think that...but ive been with the same blk man for almost 4 years :)

SunshyneMonroe
03-28-2012, 05:36 PM
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt but you're just making ignorant statement after ignorant statement. I

Do you know Zimmerman? Are you saying this because you've hear 911 tapes involving Zimmerman where he was calling in about suspicious whites and hispanics? Are you saying this because on these calls did you heard him use racial slurs when calling in to report suspicious whites and asians and hispanics?

Do you realize how silly it is of you that you keep pointing out the fact that the "black controlled" (being facetious) media is out to make white people look bad by claiming this guy hated black people when that is the absolute most minute and insignificant part of any of this and that's been pointed out to you on numerous occasions.

Sounds to me like either your beliefs about black (so surprising knowing your ex-boyfriend) are rooting in something else or you're just trying to get cute in front of the white folk.

No it sounds like to me that your an angry black man that doesn't like too hear the truth

RallyCola
03-28-2012, 05:41 PM
No it sounds like to me that your an angry black man that doesn't like too hear the truth

when it comes to race, politics and religion...the truth is very subjective.

there are only 2 truths here.

5 PEOPLE killed 2 PEOPLE and went to jail.

1 DUDE killed a 17 year old UNARMED KID walking home and has not been charged.

removing race from each situation....it is clear there is something fucked up in the zimmermin/martin case

Nicole Dupre
03-28-2012, 05:58 PM
People of all colors are generally horrible at getting along peacefully. What about all the white-on-white crime, especially on the white collar level? All the most sadistic serial killers were white, pretty much, and so were their victims. Bernie Madoff is white and he burned plenty of white white out of their money. The Italian Camorra mob and Russian mobs are white. And you know what they call the Bush family, right? The Mayflower Mafia? lol Trace their family tree and get ready to puke at the shit they've been pulling for centuries. I think white people are guilty of fucking things up by far more than anyone else.

Disenfranchised people, including dumb white trash, were divided and conquered centuries ago. People who are mixed are often the most self-hating. Most people will be at each other's throats while someone else laughs all the way to the off shore bank. That's just life for humans on planet earth.

bluesoul
03-28-2012, 06:05 PM
:joke:
How do you know if this stuff is ever reported. When I watch the news I see shit like this all the time...

not everyone here watches COPS

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4BU4M5jGGfM/Ts5TnlHWqhI/AAAAAAAABzs/-n4_eDOWsb0/s1600/RimshotBadumtsh.jpg

dafame
03-28-2012, 06:06 PM
Im not racist and i think alot of people think that...but ive been with the same blk man for almost 4 years :)

Lots of blacks suffer from self hatred and no sense of self identity. This isn't surprising and in no way gives you a pass to make ignorant statements and then claim to not be a racist.

RallyCola
03-28-2012, 06:10 PM

see...that's your problem right there. its time to try a different black man :party:

dafame
03-28-2012, 06:13 PM

There could be some truth in that if anything that you said had actually been based on truth of fact. Everything that you espoused was based on opinion because you gave your own predetermined opinion as to why the case of this murder hadn't received the attention that the Martin situation had.

So yes I've identified that I'm a black man and I'm also angry about the fact that this man hasn't been arrested. It's amazing that you don't agree that it's not justified.

Your statement about not liking to hear the truth doesn't make any sense though because again the only truth that's been stated has been directed to you but you're refusing to accept it. That's why I said "showing out for the white folk".

giovanni_hotel
03-28-2012, 06:13 PM
I truly hope you're kidding.

LOL. He's not. The girl has 'issues', as in, why didn't God make her Norwegian!!???:ignore:

That Knoxville carjacking happened in 2007, two White UT students in the wrong part of town crossed path with a recently released ex-con with psychopathic/masochistic tendencies and his crew. The girl's body was found by police in a residence wrapped in five plastic trash bags, naked, bound and gagged, stored inside a garbage can I believe that was left behind in the kitchen. Her BF was found not far from their SUV, his body set on fire.
I believe both were raped and the girl was forced to watch her BF raped, tortured and murdered.

Just me, but to be that depraved I have to think some kind of mind altering chemical substance had to be involved.

THe main suspect I believe received the death penalty, not sure. The others will never see daylight outside a state penitentiary.

The story wasn't covered extensively in the national media, even on Faux News because IMO the crime was so horrific and disgusting.

I did see a documentary on Investigation Discovery (the ID channel) about this case a couple of years ago. Just some really sick fucks. A carjacking that became a rape/torture/double murder.

Yeah IMO race WAS a factor in this crime. Most carjackers don't take their victims home to 'play' with them. Something about this White couple IMO triggered something beyond hate in this ex-con and his buddies.

So what was the point of the original post??
If George Zimmerman had been arrested and later freed after a trial, that's completely different than not being charged AT ALL by police on the scene after murdering an unarmed stranger. That's why this case is a national story; you rarely see a murderer walk home the same night with the blessing of 5-0 after blasting a hole in some kid's chest.

There are some experiences, like being 'racially profiled' on the regular and being followed around stores on general principle, that most White people simply can't relate to.

So when a story about an innocent Black teen being followed because of his skin color, shot dead and the shooter goes free WITHOUT being arrested, most decent people are offended.

If Sunshyne thinks the Knoxville murders are an 'example' of 'typical' criminal behavior by Black folk, or anyone, in the future she could do us all a favor by keeping her brainstorms to herself.

dafame
03-28-2012, 06:19 PM
LOL. He's not. The girl has 'issues', as in, why didn't God make her Norwegian!!???

Amazing. Crazy because she looks black and I always assumed she was (in the mixed sense of course). But when she made these comments I wanted to believe that there was no way she could be and that her features are just some kind of anomaly.

In the words of Paul Mooney "everybody wanna be a nigga but don't no body wanna be a nigga". Damn shame.

SunshyneMonroe
03-28-2012, 06:30 PM
There could be some truth in that if anything that you said had actually been based on truth of fact. Everything that you espoused was based on opinion because you gave your own predetermined opinion as to why the case of this murder hadn't received the attention that the Martin situation had.

So yes I've identified that I'm a black man and I'm also angry about the fact that this man hasn't been arrested. It's amazing that you don't agree that it's not justified.

Your statement about not liking to hear the truth doesn't make any sense though because again the only truth that's been stated has been directed to you but you're refusing to accept it. That's why I said "showing out for the white folk". White folk...hun you sound like an extra from roots....

see...that's your problem right there. its time to try a different black man :party: Ive been known too try alot of things...

Lots of blacks suffer from self hatred and no sense of self identity. This isn't surprising and in no way gives you a pass to make ignorant statements and then claim to not be a racist. Are you saying he hates himself...I was just talking to him on the phone about this and he feels the same way...this is not about race and the media makes it seem as if it was..

LOL. He's not. The girl has 'issues', as in, why didn't God make her Norwegian!!???:ignore:
Im sorry hun Im not a part of you elite group of people...but if i say I am does that mean I can say your my nigga :)

Also this boy was not some lil kid getting candy he was a drug dealer btw...and ppl stated that they seen the black male on top of the white male beating him..... jsyk..

giovanni_hotel
03-28-2012, 07:47 PM
Did
White folk...hun you sound like an extra from roots....

Ive been known too try alot of things...

Are you saying he hates himself...I was just talking to him on the phone about this and he feels the same way...this is not about race and the media makes it seem as if it was..

Im sorry hun Im not a part of you elite group of people...but if i say I am does that mean I can say your my nigga :)

Also this boy was not some lil kid getting candy he was a drug dealer btw...and ppl stated that they seen the black male on top of the white male beating him..... jsyk..

Where did you read that Trayvon was a drug dealer?? Or is that your 'theory'??

And is it okay to smoke alleged teen drug dealers on their way home from a convenience store because the neighborhood vigilante decides it's their time to die??

Implying he was a drug dealer and thus deserved to die is about on par as someone suggesting a murdered TG was an escort and deserved what she got.

Please post the link where you read Tryvon was a drug dealer.
I hope you aren't extrapolating from Trayvon's suspension for having an EMPTY marijuana baggie that he was dealing.

Forget that. I bet that's EXACTLY what you're doing.

Don't get offended when people call you stupid Sunshyne.
It's not personal, it's just because you say some whack dumbass dumb-dumb shit.

SunshyneMonroe
03-28-2012, 08:22 PM
Did

Where did you read that Trayvon was a drug dealer?? Or is that your 'theory'??

And is it okay to smoke alleged teen drug dealers on their way home from a convenience store because the neighborhood vigilante decides it's their time to die??

Implying he was a drug dealer and thus deserved to die is about on par as someone suggesting a murdered TG was an escort and deserved what she got.

Please post the link where you read Tryvon was a drug dealer.
I hope you aren't extrapolating from Trayvon's suspension for having an EMPTY marijuana baggie that he was dealing.

Forget that. I bet that's EXACTLY what you're doing.

Don't get offended when people call you stupid Sunshyne.
It's not personal, it's just because you say some whack dumbass dumb-dumb shit.

Boy......its EVERY WHERE read up a little ..this little boy going to get candy BEAT UP HIS SCHOOL BUS DRIVER and was WELL known for selling drugs...

dafame
03-28-2012, 08:26 PM
Are you saying he hates himself...I was just talking to him on the phone about this and he feels the same way...this is not about race and the media makes it seem as if it was..

That's precisely what I'm saying.

Every report that I seen on this stated that the kid was returning home after getting candy from the store. I haven't heard any statements that he was in the act of selling someone drugs at the time that he was killed.

So by your statement his life had less value because you want to paint the picture of him being drug dealer (I'm guessing because you heard that there was a baggy in his backpack with marijuana residue in it. Not sure how that classifies someone as a drug dealer).

But if this is the case then yes he indeed at some point commit a crime that resulted in his suspension from school.

So if this devalues his life to the degree that you could make such a stupid statement then I guess one would have to consider that if someone shoots and kills you that it's somehow justified because we all know that you're braking the law on a daily basis by being prostitute.

This is by far one of the dumbest fuckin things that you've said in this entire argument.

SunshyneMonroe
03-28-2012, 08:33 PM
That's precisely what I'm saying.

Every report that I seen on this stated that the kid was returning home after getting candy from the store. I haven't heard any statements that he was in the act of selling someone drugs at the time that he was killed.

So by your statement his life had less value because you want to paint the picture of him being drug dealer (I'm guessing because you heard that there was a baggy in his backpack with marijuana residue in it. Not sure how that classifies someone as a drug dealer).

But if this is the case then yes he indeed at some point commit a crime that resulted in his suspension from school.

So if this devalues his life to the degree that you could make such a stupid statement then I guess one would have to consider that if someone shoots and kills you that it's somehow justified because we all know that you're braking the law on a daily basis by being prostitute.

This is by far one of the dumbest fuckin things that you've said in this entire argument.

The point is that the media makes him out to be some little boy getting candy when in fact he was a drug dealer and beat his bus driver days before getting killed the media always uses a picture of him at 9 years olds when in fact this is how he looked at 17...

tsdvdman
03-28-2012, 08:53 PM
The point is that the media makes him out to be some little boy getting candy when in fact he was a drug dealer and beat his bus driver days before getting killed the media always uses a picture of him at 9 years olds when in fact this is how he looked at 17...
Still doesn't justify him getting killed though Sunshyne. Look at it this way..if you escortin a few days in Texas..and then decide to go out to Cali and chill for a few days. Should the authorities fuck with you (or worse..should you get blasted) for what they HEARD you was doing in Texas? You have to remember..this nutjob acted on "suspicion". NOBODY is reporting this kid did anything in Florida.

RallyCola
03-28-2012, 08:53 PM

so i guess what sunshyne is saying....

if we hear a report that Sunshyne Monroe was raped and killed while walking home from a club at 4am, blocks from her house, its ok because she is a pornographer and escort?

previous actions do not matter when you are killed for the color of your skin. or are you willing to put the victim on trial instead of the murderer.

if zimmerman shot him amid a drug deal, that would be a horse of a different color. if zimmerman shot him amid beating up his bus driver, again that would be different. zimmerman chased, shot and killed an unarmed 17 year old because of his biases and prejudices...not because of the actions of the 17 year old. That's what the phone records/911 call show. When evidence emerges that proves otherwise, i might feel differently.

if this was a case where a muslim neighborhood watch dude shot and killed a fucking eskimo...white people, inuit people, japanese people...pretty much all types of people would cry for bombing Iran for vengeance and digging up bin laden to anally rape his corpse. it all depends on your perspective and in this case, your perspective sucks. you are entitled to it...but you are clearly choosing to see it for only its racial merits.

the fact remains....an unlicensed self-appointed vigilante murdered an unarmed minor after calling the police and willfully choosing to disregard their instructions. What do you have to say about the FACTS of the case when race is removed.

SunshyneMonroe
03-28-2012, 09:04 PM
Where did I say the kid should have been killed?......I don't even believe in the death penalty or abortion.... but I DON"t think this man killed the boy due to his race and I think the press is making this boy look like a saint when in fact he was far from it.....also me doing adult sex work hurts no one ROBBING selling drugs and beating a school buss driving while he is driving a school bus full of kids does...

Stavros
03-28-2012, 09:18 PM
Calm down people! All we have now is one allegation after another; I am thousands of miles away and am still waiting for a factual report on the night's events. And this is isn't even the Trayvon Martin thread!

giovanni_hotel
03-28-2012, 09:49 PM
Sunshyne, something is seriously wrong with you.

Where are you getting this shit from??

Trayvon had no criminal record, according to http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-tryvon-foster-fact-or-fiction,0,2376948.story

-Did Trayvon Martin, 17, have a juvenile criminal record? NO. However, Martin was on a 10-day suspension from his Miami school, Dr. Michael R. Krop High School, when he was shot. It was Trayvon Martin's third suspension. The one he was serving when he was fatally shot was for a baggie with marijuana residue on it, found in his backpack. An earlier suspension came after school officials found a dozen items of women's jewelry and a screwdriver, described by a school guard in the suspension report as a "burglary implement" in Martin's backpack. His other suspension was for vandalism.

All three suspensions debunk another unfounded rumor: that Trayvon Martin had been suspended for attacking a bus driver. In fact, a Miami (http://www.wpix.com/topic/us/florida/miami-dade-county/miami-%28miami-dade-florida%29-PLGEO100100408120000.topic)-Dade School District official confirmed on Monday that Martin had no violent infractions on his record.

There are 'suddenly' Facebook posts from Trayvon appearing where there was a reference to swinging on a bus driver. Assuming it's an actual post and not fabricated, SO FUCKING WHAT??

Why are you trying to suggest that Trayvon deserved to get shot??

SunshyneMonroe
03-28-2012, 10:42 PM
Im sorry but how does me saying... I don't even believe in the death penalty or abortion = Trayvon deserved to get shot?? I dont belive in violent acts at all...The FACTS are that Trayvon Martin had been suspended for attacking a bus driver and burglary among other things...

RallyCola
03-28-2012, 10:44 PM
Im sorry but how does me saying... I don't even believe in the death penalty or abortion = Trayvon deserved to get shot?? I dont belive in violent acts at all...The FACTS are that Trayvon Martin had been suspended for attacking a bus driver and burglary among other things...

have you heard the 911 recording where the police told zimmerman to stand down?

have you heard the language he used?

have you heard the cell phone conversation martin was having at the time?

i don't see how hearing this evidence doesn't demonstrate a racial motivation here.

SunshyneMonroe
03-28-2012, 10:46 PM
Calm down people! All we have now is one allegation after another; I am thousands of miles away and am still waiting for a factual report on the night's events. And this is isn't even the Trayvon Martin thread!

hun its the same 6 or 7 blk men that hate me and write bs about me on all my threads...

RallyCola
03-28-2012, 10:48 PM
hun its the same 6 or 7 blk men that hate me and write bs about me on all my threads...

i don't hate you...i don't write bs about you...and i'm not black.

other than being a know-it-all asshole who likes to debate...i really disagree with you on this because i am having a hard time understanding why the voice recordings aren't enough evidence for you.

buttslinger
03-28-2012, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE=SunshyneMonroe;1114226]doing sex work hurts no one QUOTE]

You, sir, are no gentleman.

SunshyneMonroe
03-28-2012, 11:04 PM
i don't hate you...i don't write bs about you...and i'm not black.

other than being a know-it-all asshole who likes to debate...i really disagree with you on this because i am having a hard time understanding why the voice recordings aren't enough evidence for you.

I wasnt talking about you....and post the video the whole coon thing u cant even tell if thats what he really said...

buttslinger
03-28-2012, 11:18 PM
the whole coon thing u cant even tell if thats what he really said...

Don't make George Zimmerman your poster boy, or you're going to look real stupid. I cannot believe Conservative Media is trying to excuse "coon hunting" by wannabe cops, because the guy had some fights and smoked some herb.

pimpdog
03-28-2012, 11:33 PM
Its easy to prove Zimmerman is lying just by his story.

qqqqqqw
03-29-2012, 12:57 AM
Stop watching Fox News.

onmyknees
03-29-2012, 01:42 AM
Great post Sunshyne because although it can be seen as admirable of you that you've pointed out the vast racial discrimination against white people in this country by the media, it gives the opportunity for someone to explain to you the obvious differences in these situations.

First of all if these allegations are true then this is an absolute horrible crime and they should be prosecuted to whatever the full extent of the law is in whatever state the took place in short of the "death penalty" (personal grievance).

However, you or whomever ever created this flyer didn't state any issues of the case. Was this a racially motivated crime? Was it financially motivated? Was there a relationship between the victims and the perpetrators?

There isn't an answer that's going to justify there murder but these answers could perhaps explain some of the reason that this case hasn't gotten as much attention.

With that said I'll explain to you Sunshyne what the main difference is. It's the fact that the people who murdered these people have all been arrested and will be brought to justice. I'm having a really hard time understanding how people aren't understanding that.

We're talking about a case where two people were murdered, there were arrests made and then a separate (can't really call it a case) situation where a 17 year old boy was killed on his way home from buying a bag of Skittles and no arrest made.

This country has a long history of racial profiling and racially motivated killings perpetrated against African Americans. As much as some whites may want to think that racially motivated killings is something that has equally been perpetrated against them it simply isn't true.

The vast majority of crimes including murder that are committed by African Americans are committed against other African Americans. Situations of murder that are perpetrated against whites are almost always financially motivated. This in no way means that there deaths are in anyway less meaningful but it is simply fact that this country simply doesn't have a history of blacks killing whites because of racial hate.

However there are differences in the medias coverage of crimes depending on race. For instance blacks make up 13% of the U.S. population. For all of the missing persons reports each year 60% of the reported missing fall into the category or white/or latino, and over half that number 31% are African American. I challenge you to name even one national news Chandra Levy, Laci Peterson, JonBenet Ramsey or Elizabeth Smart type coverage about someone that was missing and black.

There is also a difference because of the backdrop of a controversial law. One that as it is defined gives a person the right to shoot and kill someone if there "perceive" that they are in danger. As it stands in this situation the law to this point granted a man the freedom to pursue and kill a 17 year old kid, armed only with a bag of Skittles and a can of Arizona Ice Tea, who he perceived to be dangerous or threatening in some way, even after being told "do not follow him" and who he said "he's running away now".

It's a law that I was totally unaware of which I'm sure many black men were and I live in the state of Texas which is one of the states that this ridiculous law applies to. Not a comfortable feeling knowing that a person can kill me just for the fuck of it and say "oh well he was threatening me and coming towards me" or "he was saying he was going to shoot me and was reaching into his waste band" and as long as there are no witnesses to refute his story he simply goes home while my body is on the concrete getting cold.

I don't see how this law could be making anyone safer and one thing that I'm certain of is that although it may not have received as much attention from the media (who knows), I can assure you that if this situation would have happened on the flip side and instead of Trayvon and Zimmerman say a middle aged black man had killed a 17 year old white kid who he was on record of stalking and was told to "stand down", I can assure you he would have been arrested and would be awaiting trial as speak.

For some reason this post seems strange coming from you. I've never met you and don't know what's in your heart but something about the way you look maybe (really don't know what it is) surprises me that you'd be a person that would put up such racially divisive post.

But again this is a horrible situation that you've just pointed out here but before before we start crying foul about all the injustice being done to white people in this country, let's first get these situations on equal footing by having Treyvon's killer arrested and tried the way that justice was served for these monsters.

Just Saying...

"However, you or whomever ever created this flyer didn't state any issues of the case. Was this a racially motivated crime? Was it financially motivated? Was there a relationship between the victims and the perpetrators? "

>Good Jesus...what the fuck does it matter ? They cut off the dudes dick and burned his body...does it really matter if it's categorized by the FBI Crime stats as a hate crime? It's black on white....period. Race was a factor if for no other reason than the victims were white. That's the standard it appears you're using in the Zimmerman case.

"We're talking about a case where two people were murdered, there were arrests made and then a separate (can't really call it a case) situation where a 17 year old boy was killed on his way home from buying a bag of Skittles and no arrest made. "

>No arrests made YET. That's been the point all along. Stop with the mob justice bullshit...the hanging mob you're a part of today could show up on your doorstep tomorrow.

"The vast majority of crimes including murder that are committed by African Americans are committed against other African Americans. Situations of murder that are perpetrated against whites are almost always financially motivated. This in no way means that there deaths are in anyway less meaningful but it is simply fact that this country simply doesn't have a history of blacks killing whites because of racial hate."

>Are you kidding me? Is that some sort of mitigating factor that's supposed to make white folks feel better about being victims of black perpetrators ? Well I'm sure the fuck glad you didn't hate me when you beat me into an inch of my life and stole my wallet. Why not just simply say blacks commit a higher percentage of crimes against all races than their proportionality to the general population? That's an accurate statement. I understand it's simplistic on it's face, and crime is a complex issue, but it's no less true.

Look....IMHO the justice system is more socio-economic than racist. I give you OJ as a perfect example. Got cash for a dream team...you chances are better than average you'll walk. Poor whites and poor blacks with public defenders get locked up every day.
And for your information....on Zimmerman's voter registration card he lists his ethnicity as "Hispanic".

"There is also a difference because of the backdrop of a controversial law. One that as it is defined gives a person the right to shoot and kill someone if there "perceive" that they are in danger. As it stands in this situation the law to this point granted a man the freedom to pursue and kill a 17 year old kid, armed only with a bag of Skittles and a can of Arizona Ice Tea, who he perceived to be dangerous or threatening in some way, even after being told "do not follow him" and who he said "he's running away now".

There is no evidence that Zimmerman's attorneys will use the stand your ground as a defense if there is an eventual trial. It may not even be relevant in this case...If for the sake of discussion Martin turned to Zimmerman at some point and confronted him physically, like it or not...that changes everything. Your poor black kid eating skittles is out the window. That may be what the entire case is about.

You'd think after being burned in so many high profile cases, the racial hustlers, and the media would wait for events and evidence to unfold....but then that's why they're hustlers now...isn't it? It's commendable to console and assist the family, it's reprehensible to hear some of the inflammatory language being used and tweeting Zimmerman's home address. And didn't that opportunist Spike Lee tweet the wrong address? Brilliant.
SO what happens when all of you have invested so much up front into convincing yourselves that Zimmerman is a savage racist waiting for the right opportunity to gun down a black dude. Then we get to trial...let's say there's a racially mixed jury from the community, and evidence indicates that circumstances are not quite as cut and dried as you've convinced yourselves they are, and the jury either deadlocks or acquits....?? It would seem impossible to back track from your entrenched beliefs, so you'll remain convinced of your version of events. But then again the Duke dudes are still waiting for their apologies from the faculty, and from The Reverend Al.

I don't know why seemingly smart folks on here can't tell when they're being hyped and played by the media. There's nothing glamorous and controversial about a black guy in Red Hook Brooklyn getting blown away on his way home from Brooklyn college by another black dude. But throw in race, sprinkle in possible vigilantism, a hoodie, skittles, and the media's got a story they can pimp for weeks, and when it's all said and done...the rest of us have to figure out how to co-exist afterward. Sickening.

giovanni_hotel
03-29-2012, 02:17 AM
The ONLY reason Zimmerman possibly will be arrested is because of the national media coverage given to this case by 'race hustlers', not my term since most conservatives nowadays call all Black civil rights activists race hustlers.

This case is a month old. If the police had arrested Zimmerman on probable cause in February, this story never would have had national media coverage.

buttslinger
03-29-2012, 02:19 AM
When a black guy murders a white family and walks THEN go up in arms! I've been jumped by black guys, a FEW times, I don't blame the black race.

dafame
03-29-2012, 02:47 AM
"However, you or whomever ever created this flyer didn't state any issues of the case. Was this a racially motivated crime? Was it financially motivated? Was there a relationship between the victims and the perpetrators? "

>Good Jesus...what the fuck does it matter ? They cut off the dudes dick and burned his body...does it really matter if it's categorized by the FBI Crime stats as a hate crime? It's black on white....period. Race was a factor if for no other reason than the victims were white. That's the standard it appears you're using in the Zimmerman case.

"We're talking about a case where two people were murdered, there were arrests made and then a separate (can't really call it a case) situation where a 17 year old boy was killed on his way home from buyiing a bag of Skittles and no arrest made. "

>No arrests made YET. That's been the point all along. Stop with the mob justice bullshit...the hanging mob you're a part of today could show up on your doorstep tomorrow.

"The vast majority of crimes including murder that are committed by African Americans are committed against other African Americans. Situations of murder that are perpetrated against whites are almost always financially motivated. This in no way means that there deaths are in anyway less meaningful but it is simply fact that this country simply doesn't have a history of blacks killing whites because of racial hate."

>Are you kidding me? Is that some sort of mitigating factor that's supposed to make white folks feel better about being victims of black perpetrators ? Well I'm sure the fuck glad you didn't hate me when you beat me into an inch of my life and stole my wallet. Why not just simply say blacks commit a higher percentage of crimes against all races than their proportionality to the general population? That's an accurate statement. I understand it's simplistic on it's face, and crime is a complex issue, but it's no less true.

Look....IMHO the justice system is more socio-economic than racist. I give you OJ as a perfect example. Got cash for a dream team...you chances are better than average you'll walk. Poor whites and poor blacks with public defenders get locked up every day.
And for your information....on Zimmerman's voter registration card he lists his ethnicity as "Hispanic".

"There is also a difference because of the backdrop of a controversial law. One that as it is defined gives a person the right to shoot and kill someone if there "perceive" that they are in danger. As it stands in this situation the law to this point granted a man the freedom to pursue and kill a 17 year old kid, armed only with a bag of Skittles and a can of Arizona Ice Tea, who he perceived to be dangerous or threatening in some way, even after being told "do not follow him" and who he said "he's running away now".

There is no evidence that Zimmerman's attorneys will use the stand your ground as a defense if there is an eventual trial. It may not even be relevant in this case...If for the sake of discussion Martin turned to Zimmerman at some point and confronted him physically, like it or not...that changes everything. Your poor black kid eating skittles is out the window. That may be what the entire case is about.

You'd think after being burned in so many high profile cases, the racial hustlers, and the media would wait for events and evidence to unfold....but then that's why they're hustlers now...isn't it? It's commendable to console and assist the family, it's reprehensible to hear some of the inflammatory language being used and tweeting Zimmerman's home address. And didn't that opportunist Spike Lee tweet the wrong address? Brilliant.
SO what happens when all of you have invested so much up front into convincing yourselves that Zimmerman is a savage racist waiting for the right opportunity to gun down a black dude. Then we get to trial...let's say there's a racially mixed jury from the community, and evidence indicates that circumstances are not quite as cut and dried as you've convinced yourselves they are, and the jury either deadlocks or acquits....?? It would seem impossible to back track from your entrenched beliefs, so you'll remain convinced of your version of events. But then again the Duke dudes are still waiting for their apologies from the faculty, and from The Reverend Al.

I don't know why seemingly smart folks on here can't tell when they're being hyped and played by the media. There's nothing glamorous and controversial about a black guy in Red Hook Brooklyn getting blown away on his way home from Brooklyn college by another black dude. But throw in race, sprinkle in possible vigilantism, a hoodie, skittles, and the media's got a story they can pimp for weeks, and when it's all said and done...the rest of us have to figure out how to co-exist afterward. Sickening.

This shit here isn't even worth responding to. I'll just simply say that I feel for you for the injustice you feel you've suffered and that is being perpetrated on George Zimmerman now and wish you the best.

tsdvdman
03-29-2012, 03:52 AM
Check the video Zimmerman don't look like a guy whose head was smashed in or nose broken. Where's the blood?
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/trayvon-martin-case-exclusive-surveillance-video-george-zimmerman/story?id=16022897#.T3O-ETHlPFE

pimpdog
03-29-2012, 04:28 AM
Zimmerman said it was self defense,right? so justified, then he says "the gun just went off" and he is "devastated", which is it? where you saving your own life? or did the gun go off randomly, cant be both.

giovanni_hotel
03-29-2012, 04:30 AM
Check the video Zimmerman don't look like a guy whose head was smashed in or nose broken. Where's the blood?
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/trayvon-martin-case-exclusive-surveillance-video-george-zimmerman/story?id=16022897#.T3O-ETHlPFE

This whole case stinks.
I'm beginning to wonder whether or not Zimmerman shot Trayvon while he was in a standing position and Trayvon was on his back lying on the ground.

When you look at that video, there's no blood on Zimmerman's shirt, which I would expect to see if he shot Trayvon at point blank range who was punching on top of him.

dezz
03-30-2012, 02:06 AM
looks likes this thread is dead, but tell me again how we're overreacting by saying there's systematic prejudices in this country? http://www.commondreams.org/further/2012/03/28-10

russtafa
03-30-2012, 07:33 AM
the left always try and dominate the the media so they can control the people with the help of the government especially in Australia

dafame
03-30-2012, 07:39 AM
the left always try and dominate the the media so they can control the people with the help of the government especially in Australia

If someone knows wtf this guy is talking about please let me know..lol

russtafa
03-30-2012, 09:24 AM
If someone knows wtf this guy is talking about please let me know..lolfigure it out dumb cunt::loser:

dafame
03-30-2012, 09:42 AM
figure it out dumb cunt::loser:

I'd prefer not to do any research on Australian politics because I don't care that much. That's why I was asking if anyone else understood that jibberish because I didn't understand how the shit you were talking about Australian media try to control peoples government programs had anything to do with the shit we're talking about over here??? Just seemed like a strange thing to say almost like you thought you clicked on a different thread or something. Thanks anyway though Mate. I mean cunt..LOL :footinmouth

russtafa
03-30-2012, 11:20 AM
I'd prefer not to do any research on Australian politics because I don't care that much. That's why I was asking if anyone else understood that jibberish because I didn't understand how the shit you were talking about Australian media try to control peoples government programs had anything to do with the shit we're talking about over here??? Just seemed like a strange thing to say almost like you thought you clicked on a different thread or something. Thanks anyway though Mate. I mean cunt..LOL :footinmouthanother piece of over educated shit aren't yah with a smart girly mouth

RallyCola
03-30-2012, 02:11 PM
fuck australia.

dingos eat babies

http://funny4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/648.gif

back on topic. when someone gets outraged and shoots zimmerman for retribution, his black ass will be lynched in the street now won't it.

giovanni_hotel
03-30-2012, 02:37 PM
Blimey. Put some Vegemite on that bitch!!

A paramedic on MSNBC said last night that if Zimmerman had sustained the level of violent injuries to his head that he claimed, an EMT crew would have placed him on a stabilizing board and secured his neck and head before rushing him to the nearest emergency room.

This wasn't a violent attack. Zimmerman IMO was following this kid for about three blocks, got out of his SUV to confront Trayvon, there was a minor fight and PUSSY Zimmerman blazed that kid in cold blood.

If we all are going to be allowed to make life and death decisions in random encounters with strangers without fear of arrest or prosecution, let's eliminate the institution of law enforcement and issue every citizen a semi-automatic.

RallyCola
03-30-2012, 06:12 PM
Blimey. Put some Vegemite on that bitch!!

A paramedic on MSNBC said last night that if Zimmerman had sustained the level of violent injuries to his head that he claimed, an EMT crew would have placed him on a stabilizing board and secured his neck and head before rushing him to the nearest emergency room.

This wasn't a violent attack. Zimmerman IMO was following this kid for about three blocks, got out of his SUV to confront Trayvon, there was a minor fight and PUSSY Zimmerman blazed that kid in cold blood.

If we all are going to be allowed to make life and death decisions in random encounters with strangers without fear of arrest or prosecution, let's eliminate the institution of law enforcement and issue every citizen a semi-automatic.

fuck that. i watch sons of guns. give me that piston drive AR they made on full auto.

btw, i have no idea if it is a good gun...i know dick about real guns. paintball guns are a different story.

the only way to get real "justice" in this case, is to appoint a special prosecutor from outside the DA's office to investigate. that way, everyone can save face. the DA is not going to call for an arrest now because he will have caved to public pressure...the cops are not going to reverse their decision.

wanna know something...if i were mitt romney, i would call for a special prosecutor to be appointed. he would get such positive press from it and get out in front of his opponents this election year.

giovanni_hotel
03-30-2012, 07:02 PM
" Former co-worker: Zimmerman lost security guard job after he ‘snapped’

The neighborhood watchman who in February shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was once fired from his job as a security guard for “being too aggressive,” according to a new report.

An unnamed former co-worker told the New York Daily News that George Zimmerman was paid under-the-table for providing security for illegal house parties between 2001 and 2005, but was let go because his anger issues “became a liability.”

“Usually he was just a cool guy,” the former co-worker explained. “He liked to drink and hang with the women like the rest of us. … But it was like Jekyll and Hyde. When the dude snapped, he snapped.”

“He had a temper and he became a liability,” he recalled. “One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted. … It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out.”

more at link
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/03/30/former-co-worker-zimmerman-lost-security-guard-job-after-he-snapped/

Just a bat shit crazy fuck with issues.

DCFLYGUY
03-30-2012, 08:11 PM
I really don't understand how any of this situation is relevant. Everyone (white) thinks that there should be some kind of outcry for these situations. People miss the point at hand. This post starts asking why isn't there an outcry, there isn't an outcry because one isn't need in this situation the perpetrators have all been convicted just like they should have been. If this was a white on black crime and the people who commited the crime where walking free and clear then you would have a leg to stand on. If the police in this Zimmerman case hadn't botched the whole case like they did a public outcry wouldn't have been needed.

dezz
03-30-2012, 08:18 PM
I don't think Zimmerman hated black people, I think he distrusted most black males. You know, like generalized them all into one category regardless of their individual behaviors without ever having actually them. Man, I wish there was a word for when people make broad sweeping assumptions based on nothing but a person's skin.....
Oh, and also, it's looking like he's a liar
http://www.nbc12.com/story/17286084/trayvon-martins-autopsy-still-under-seal

DCFLYGUY
03-30-2012, 08:24 PM
I think he is a liar, and how can any one who wasn't standing right next to Zimmerman say what he did or what he is capable of. We all know that we are capable of anything when we are angry or scared. I think his family and friends should ARGH about what they don't know and stick to what they do.

DCFLYGUY
03-30-2012, 08:25 PM
Sorry auto correct. STFU

DCFLYGUY
03-30-2012, 08:35 PM
Idk if he hated black people or not, he racially profileds a black child for no apparent reason other than he was a black person where Zimmerman believed he didn't belong. I've listened to the 911 tapes numerous times and Zimmerman says he looks suspicious and he looks like he's on drugs. Other than walking with a hood on his head in the rain what made him look suspicious was he peeking into Windows and pulling on door knobs and car doors I don't think so. So what motives did he have to follow him?

Nicole Dupre
03-30-2012, 08:40 PM
[/B]

fuck that. i watch sons of guns. give me that piston drive AR they made on full auto.

btw, i have no idea if it is a good gun...i know dick about real guns. paintball guns are a different story.

the only way to get real "justice" in this case, is to appoint a special prosecutor from outside the DA's office to investigate. that way, everyone can save face. the DA is not going to call for an arrest now because he will have caved to public pressure...the cops are not going to reverse their decision.

wanna know something...if i were mitt romney, i would call for a special prosecutor to be appointed. he would get such positive press from it and get out in front of his opponents this election year.
Mitt Romney belongs to a secretive space cult that thinks black people are barely human.

doctor screw
03-31-2012, 01:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPbMsZM-eO4&feature=plcp&context=C4b4394dVDvjVQa1PpcFPa90Qx73V4NxtT0u14QwfS 5xwQZlTPY8s%3D

dafame
03-31-2012, 11:03 AM

Treyvon Martin doesn't look like this at 17 because this isn't Treyvon Martin. This has been proven to have been a picture that a right-wing website put out as disinformation.

Nor is this Treyvon Martin's Facebook account. Both have been debunked and are efforts out of an old playbook in situations like this involving African Americans.

The objective is to paint pictures that aren't based on any facts, but play to preconceived stereotypes and prejudices that people already have.

Perhaps we can hint at an element of criminality in this person.
Marijuana bag in the backpack: (Let's help people believe that he's not a kid that smokes pot but rather a drug dealer).

Maybe we can paint a picture of him being a thug (find someone with gold teeth in their mouth)

If we find a grainy picture of someone who looks like they could be him but with a far more mature face than he actually has at 17, perhaps we can get people to stop sympathizing over the death of a "kid" and start thinking of him as a "BLACK MAN".

Many people tend to think of blacks as violent so it won't be hard for those people to believe our story about him assaulting a bus driver before the incident with Zimmerman. If they believe that then maybe they'll believe Zimmerman's claim about being beaten within an inch of death by someone who when he saw Zimmerman's gun said "oh now you're gonna die tonight"!????

The goal is to paint a picture that plays to these certain stereotypes that many have in the back of their mind as they think about what happened that night and just who these two people are (or were in Treyvon's case). If you can play to those stereotypes then you can sway those that are on the fence or want to believe that Treyvon was a threat and Zimmerman had to act. You can perhaps sway a few to say "I don't think I want to advocate for or get involved in this because this was a menace to society and if this community watch guy hadn't intervened, he wouldn't be the only person that would be attacked or victimized by this guy at some point".

Trust me I've seen it before and everyone knew this was coming long before it started. It's pretty much par for the course in cases involving a black male victim. I understand totally why the people that are involved in this smear campaign are doing it, but my question to you Sunshyne is why are you?

giovanni_hotel
03-31-2012, 03:56 PM
You're going too deep Defame.lol

On topics like this, girls like Sunshyne love to flame and pile jump. Allegedly she's fucking with a BM IRL, yet she's perpetuating stereotypes in cyberspace that BM are inherently criminal.

She's not worth trying to enlighten cause deep down she doesn't give a fuck.
Kill a million Trayvons and you know she would think 'SO THE FUCK WHAT?'

dafame
03-31-2012, 04:23 PM
You're going too deep Defame.lol

On topics like this, girls like Sunshyne love to flame and pile jump. Allegedly she's fucking with a BM IRL, yet she's perpetuating stereotypes in cyberspace that BM are inherently criminal.

She's not worth trying to enlighten cause deep down she doesn't give a fuck.
Kill a million Trayvons and you know she would think 'SO THE FUCK WHAT?'

Oh I know it giovanni and understood exactly what she was doing when she posted the picture of she and the "black" (this is questionable) boyfriend. This is more so education for my white friends who don't think like this girl and may be oblivious to these tactics and may not spot what she's trying to do as easily. When people do this you have to actually spell it out for people and make that person own the truth of it.

onmyknees
03-31-2012, 04:34 PM
Treyvon Martin doesn't look like this at 17 because this isn't Treyvon Martin. This has been proven to have been a picture that a right-wing website put out as disinformation.

Nor is this Treyvon Martin's Facebook account. Both have been debunked and are efforts out of an old playbook in situations like this involving African Americans.

The objective is to paint pictures that aren't based on any facts, but play to preconceived stereotypes and prejudices that people already have.

Perhaps we can hint at an element of criminality in this person.
Marijuana bag in the backpack: (Let's help people believe that he's not a kid that smokes pot but rather a drug dealer).

Maybe we can paint a picture of him being a thug (find someone with gold teeth in their mouth)

If we find a grainy picture of someone who looks like they could be him but with a far more mature face than he actually has at 17, perhaps we can get people to stop sympathizing over the death of a "kid" and start thinking of him as a "BLACK MAN".

Many people tend to think of blacks as violent so it won't be hard for those people to believe our story about him assaulting a bus driver before the incident with Zimmerman. If they believe that then maybe they'll believe Zimmerman's claim about being beaten within an inch of death by someone who when he saw Zimmerman's gun said "oh now you're gonna die tonight"!????

The goal is to paint a picture that plays to these certain stereotypes that many have in the back of their mind as they think about what happened that night and just who these two people are (or were in Treyvon's case). If you can play to those stereotypes then you can sway those that are on the fence or want to believe that Treyvon was a threat and Zimmerman had to act. You can perhaps sway a few to say "I don't think I want to advocate for or get involved in this because this was a menace to society and if this community watch guy hadn't intervened, he wouldn't be the only person that would be attacked or victimized by this guy at some point".

Trust me I've seen it before and everyone knew this was coming long before it started. It's pretty much par for the course in cases involving a black male victim. I understand totally why the people that are involved in this smear campaign are doing it, but my question to you Sunshyne is why are you?

Well then you've made my original point quite nicely.....perhaps unwittingly. The point was that all sides fueled by the media's ferocious appetite to stoke racial animus are off and running out of control. And the hustlers aren't helping matters. ( are ya listening Spike?) I did wonder why the only picture I saw was of a 14 year old looking Martin. Maybe it's the only one the family released, or maybe it fit the narrative some folks in the media are trying to convey. Why did they use that picture of Zimmerman in the orange jump suit ?.....there appeared to be others out there.

Every day seems to bring out a new series of events....some true, most not. It's no skin off my ass if Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter, or worse.....but maybe it's time for someone to come out and quiet tensions and tell everyone to take a step back while the Special Prosecutor does her work? I recall he had some comments early on.....maybe it's time he do so again? After all...it is a event with national implications. This is heading for a tumultuous conclusion. Remember the last time that occurred? A whole lot of innocent folks both white and black got caught up in it.

Here's the cold hard fact.....with all due respect to the victim in this case, Trayvon Martin.....2 weeks after the resolution of this case, whatever, and whenever that is....poor and working black folks will still disproportionately be the victims of black perpetuators and few if any on this forum, and no one in general will really give a shit. We won't know their names, what their dreams were or how they died. It won't make the evening news, or the NY Times. The media will be onto to thier next sensational story because that's what they do. They'll be no marches or demonstrations. Life will resume as "normal" and that is ultimately the saddest casualty and reality of this.