PDA

View Full Version : thoughts on Jets getting Tebow

flabbybody
03-22-2012, 05:45 AM
sorry to our international members who could give a fuck but in New York this is a big story.
The Jets pick up a marketing dynamo to pay for all those fancy luxury boxes with the martinis and sushi. Sports is all about selling tickets to rich corporate types. I'll be watching at home with a pepperoni pizza every weekend. Should be tons of fun to see how they work Tebow into a two quarterback scheme. Not sure Rex has the management skill to pull it off but I'd love to be proven wrong.
Go Jets

ed_jaxon
03-22-2012, 07:48 PM
I am a Dolphins fan and hoped they would get him. Not that I think he is a great quarterback but dude just finds a way to win.

Sparano is now in NY as well and they definitely will find a way to get him on the field

Erika1487
03-22-2012, 09:04 PM
I am not big Jets fan, but to those who bleed gang green, it will be very interesting to see the chemisty between the two this season. Personally I think Sanchez is a fraglie egg, who already has crack in his shell, and Tebow's success could spell his undoing. :2cent

BIG E
03-28-2012, 12:42 PM
The Jets will suck regardless of who's under center

Zi0n
03-31-2012, 08:19 AM
Eh, I called this as soon as Peyton was picked up.

Needless to say, they only had one season with Tebow, you'd adjust and know how to play against him.