PDA

View Full Version : Hondarobot Has Left The Building

hondarobot
02-22-2006, 05:13 AM
I'm out of here, loved the whole trip but I've got things I need to be doing right now and this damn kooky, crazy board is just so damn entertaining that it's distracting me right now. I can't stop checking out HA! Hehe, what can a guy do?

Loved everything, hope to see everyone again sometime down the road.

Here's an email address if anyone want's to get ahold of me:

hondarobot@yahoo.com

(Why do people announce their departure from the board? Drama, that's all I can figure out)

I'll probably lurk from time to time, of course. . .

Salut!

Quinn
02-22-2006, 05:17 AM
Best of luck with everything, Honda.

-Quinn

barclee
02-22-2006, 05:17 AM
hell why why why, what's the problem with reading and posting so now & then ... :shrug

ian
02-22-2006, 02:32 PM
See you Honda :(

Good luck with whatever you are doing.

You're a good bloke. :)

NickTheQuick
02-22-2006, 06:22 PM
Good luck, see you in a week.

chefmike
02-22-2006, 06:45 PM

or less! :roll:

blahblahblah
02-22-2006, 07:15 PM
And say hello to the Doc!

chefmike
02-27-2006, 05:34 AM

or less! :roll:

It's not easy being right all the time...it can be a burden...

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:13 am Post subject: Honda robot Has Left The Building

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm out of here, loved the whole trip but I've got things I need to be doing right now and this damn kooky, crazy board is just so damn entertaining that it's distracting me right now. I can't stop checking out HA! Hehe, what can a guy do?

Loved everything, hope to see everyone again sometime down the road.

Here's an email address if anyone want to get ahold of me:

hondarobot@yahoo.com

(Why do people announce their departure from the board? Drama, that's all I can figure out)

I'll probably lurk from time to time, of course. . .

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:10 am Post subject:
Jade, no offense, but your pic is you holding your dick. You're not a girl as far as the majority of people would consider one, you're a transexual girl.

Get over it.

As far as most conventional thinking goes, you're "weird". Guys that really would understand you and like you on all levels are also considered by most as "weird".

It's all a matter of us getting over this "weird" thinking and just be people. Who cares about fitting in and stupid categories? Just be happy with yourself and quit worrying about the labels the uptight losers try to place on you.

Whoops, looks like I posted on Hung Angels again.

Weird. . .

Honda...maybe it's time that you and Vicki reconcile and you make her an "honest woman", although I don't know what your chances are of adopting any kids unless Vicki starts voting differently... :wink:

And welcome back...I should have made a wager with Nick...

hondarobot
02-27-2006, 05:38 AM
I've had a few drinks tonight, this doesn't count.

8)