PDA

View Full Version : NYC TS Promoter Wars MUST STOP!! I will put an end to this nonsense!!

Tranny Strip
03-14-2012, 10:11 AM
A BIG apology to the people of Hung Angels that have been on here for years and enjoy reading things on Hung Angels.

Hung Angels is NOT a party website and not just for party advertisements. It's a place to discuss things in life and ALSO here about partys and maybe discuss them. But not a 100 threads about NYC partys.

A certain person (you know who it is) feels like she must go at war with me on my Thursday party and my Friday party. Currently, the Friday party has been canceled. Out of due RESPECT since I REFUSE to be at promotional WAR with a TS promoter in a place I have lived in worked in the Nightclub Business for over 20 years ....I will CANCEL my Thursday Party!!

This Thursday March 15th will be my last "Le Tranny Strip" Party. I will not look like I am needy to do a party in the "Biggest City in the World" where there are a million clubs and lounges gay and straight every night of the week. You dont see other clubs and lounges get rowled up over each others partys and venues nor read about it. There is ONLY 4 of us TS Promoters here in NYC. Such a small small small market.

This person has created 4-5 fake screenames which are obvious to see the names cause if you go to there threads its the ONLY people saying something on there thread. Then to go to my THREAD and say something under the same fake screename is horrible. To muster up a fake story is horrible. I have never mustered up a fake screename and posted a story on that persons thread.

It has been confirmed that these are fake screenames by TOP people. I have BIG sponsors with me on a weekly basis. Eros and Grooby. They do not like this and I don't like it either.

As some of you know I run the biggest entertainment company in NYC. Check it out www.PartyProductionsNYC.com. You can also read all the press about me and see who my REAL clients are.

Doing partys should be a fun thing and a creative thing. Not something you don't look forward to doing or promoting every week.

I love creating events and productions. As my staff says "He throws PRODUCTIONS not partys". Its a timeline of entertainment happening from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave. I have a large payout at the end of the night to make sure your money paid at the door was for good reasons. You will be entertained at my partys and they will NOT be a FULL ON prositution party (If you get my drift)

I respect the people on Hung Angels and have met many nice people here on Hung Angels. They have emailed me and told me this was all too much for this site. The back and forth and the 100 threads and postings. Also bringing threads back up to the top of the board that are 2,3 and 4 weeks old EVERY week is annoying and crazy to the people on here.

Out of repsect to my sponsors, my fans, my staff, my loyal customers this Thursday will be my LAST Thursday party of Le Tranny Strip at Affaire Lounge to let this person have her Thursdays back with NO competion and NO competeing who is better then who. This is NYC .....everyone can get a piece of the pie here.....like FranK Sintra says....."If I can make it here I can make it anywhere". That was just proven in LA with the Tranny Awards Celebration Party and thank to my sponsors I worked the event with.

I have BIG dreams for Tranny Strip and BIG dreams for the girls of the TS Community. We might be coming to a city near you soon. So we gotta be in check.

I appreciate everyones support thus far and I feel this was only right to the people of Hung Angels to have your "Genereal Discussion" Board back and not have to read 5,000 NYC posts about partys.

Join us this Thursday for FREE ADMISSION as ususal and maybe some drinks on me to say thank you for Le Tranny Strip. "NYC First VIP TS Burlesque Themed Weekly Party". We have Mona Marlowe performing her Burlesque number this Thursday. She is best friends with Amanda LePore (who will be at Tranny Strip next Friday). She has a great show she came up with.

Also join us EVERY FRIDAY for Tranny Strip at Evolve Lounge. This Friday is our Hostess and Kim Kardashian Look a LIkes "Hollywood Theme" Birthday Party Miss Ashley Sky.

Check out our website for dates, pics and videos and directions to events:
www.TrannyStrip.com

Again, thanks for all the love and thanks to my AMAZING staff that I call family and have become a close bond with and work wonderful togther.

To God be the Glory and thanks to my Mother for giving me the dream of starting TS partys....God rest her soul!! Also thanks to Sandy Michelle my Hostess and dear friend of may years who started ALL of us in NYC including her, myslef and Allanah!! We all thank you Mama.

See you at the function!! xoxo

GroobySteven
03-14-2012, 10:20 AM
Like this one?

Tranny Strip
03-14-2012, 10:25 AM
Like this one?

God has spoken!! Here ends the lesson!!

Like they say "It ain't over till the FAT lady sings"!! You didn't sing ...you SANG (like my black sisters like to say....lol)

GroobySteven
03-14-2012, 11:49 AM
and these....

... yes, I know girls go online at each others houses or the party venue but don't kid us that you're not bumping your own parties up, by having your friends do it, if not multiple aliases. I see every one of the parties doing it.
Self-regulate yourselves please. The population of this forum who can visit an NY party on any given day is minute. You have stickies, use them!

Willie Escalade
03-14-2012, 01:09 PM
Oh, wow...glad I didn't go through with retiring Willie Escalade and going with BILA!

DarylWashington
03-14-2012, 03:11 PM
Dallas needs tranny parties

ew86riv
03-14-2012, 04:05 PM
promoter wars should've never started. guys want places where there will be tons of girls to look at and be with. this "war" was like two kids arguing over who the parents love more. the parents love both equally. lol

mac.B
03-14-2012, 04:38 PM
I knew something was up with the Yoda profile...

sandymichelle
03-14-2012, 04:54 PM
thank god!!!!!! this is a board posting all should be minimal...there are other forms of party advertising ask me cause u.. I STARTED ALL THESE PARTIES YEARS AGO...THANKS TO ME THEY ALL LEARNED THE BUSINESS(SOMEWHAT)

mac.B
03-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Instead of doing battle y not have super parties once a month including all of the girls?

hwbs
03-14-2012, 06:09 PM
Its a different time..the economy is soft...I am not sure u realise the budget on some of those parties....like ten to 15 grand or more just on props dancers and staff

Tranny Strip
03-14-2012, 08:51 PM
I knew something was up with the Yoda profile...

Yes, somethin was TRULY up with the Yoda profile and people were tired of it and constantly telling me....cause it was so obvious. Its even more obvious if you go too the "pictures" section on Hung Angels. The first entire 20 posts say Yoda Rules......just to bump me down. Not for REAL people to make REAL comments and enjoy the photos. But it has all come to an end now. I will continue my very successful Friday party and other events. Thansk fo ryour support

Sunny Dee-lite
03-14-2012, 10:35 PM
Hello everyone,

I admit that I have found myself involved in this situation before...with the battle of the party promoters...I have been involved in my own independent parties for 6 years...And throughout the years have always brought many threads of pics to the hung angels boards....I utilize this board to promote...and bring patrons from across the world....

In regards to multiple acts. Obivously I know this person...They are my friend...This account has been active for years and has stepped in when I have come under attack...sometimes events that happen are chain reaction effect of others...Ie.62 threads for the same party...Meaning "Eva Lin, Domino, and Morgan Bailey" event. Yes i am speaking of John Ed.... Multiple posting and posts were a direct result of that....I haven't been the only one to comment on that subject.

Now some personally addressed issues...

Sandy- you did introduce many things to the community...Ie Allanah hosted your parties before branching out and producing what i know to actually be the "best produced events" back in 2003.... Decadent events with over $25,000 in sets decorations props,and costuming for 30-40 dancers( whom where all were on stage at the same time)With door traffic of over 600 people coming in thru the doors in one night!!!!Those were the best produced ts events! And they were completely TS events. Not A" MIXED PARTY" where there are an abundance of gaymen in the party... However there was nothing like that in New York. The events happened every two months,with prep for each event...Now with tranny parties everynight of the week...Parties have variety now and you can choose to go to the ones you want ,on the day you want...And I am thankful for that.. Sandy me and you have never had an issue with any of our nights....

John Ed- please don't address me as "other people". My name is Sunny Dee-Lite and come out and say it...Darling I am not bothered by any party you have....As I told Ashley at the first party I allowed her to promote your Sunday party...This is a business and everyone has to make their money!!! You have done everything to try to mess with my parties that you could... Because I don't want to work with you!!!....Sending and paying people to flyer at my events(for competitive nights)...Writing stuff about my venue that wasn't true...telling people my party closed. Harassing girls and threatening them if they don't come to your event..I have heard it all... I didn't cancel my Friday party because of you ...The venue isn't condusive to the party right now....And I do have a new midtown opening up in a few weeks...So patrons stay tuned!!! I wish you all the best on your parties and ventures... If you cancelled your Thursday party it should be due to response in attendance and crowd( that is how I would handle a cancelled party) As in the past when I cancelled non profitable former events of mine like Sunday events and Wednesday events I had....Nyc is a great city and does have room for all... John Ed if you have anything else to take up with me I suggest addressing it personally instead of on a public forum

I have never been one to over post things...I create a thread for a party and usually add pictures from the previous party to promote it...For years this has been my formula....When i stopped posting pics about a year and a half ago...I did receive numerous comments where are my pics and updates.? So I have returned to that tactic...

My sincerest apologies to the people that have not enjoyed those threads...throughout the years, hope that you continue to enjoy my pics for years to come!!!

always myself,
Sunny Dee-Lite

Tranny Strip
03-14-2012, 11:49 PM
Hello everyone,

I admit that I have found myself involved in this situation before...with the battle of the party promoters...I have been involved in my own independent parties for 6 years...And throughout the years have always brought many threads of pics to the hung angels boards....I utilize this board to promote...and bring patrons from across the world....

In regards to multiple acts. Obivously I know this person...They are my friend...This account has been active for years and has stepped in when I have come under attack...sometimes events that happen are chain reaction effect of others...Ie.62 threads for the same party...Meaning "Eva Lin, Domino, and Morgan Bailey" event. Yes i am speaking of John Ed.... Multiple posting and posts were a direct result of that....I haven't been the only one to comment on that subject.

Now some personally addressed issues...

Sandy- you did introduce many things to the community...Ie Allanah hosted your parties before branching out and producing what i know to actually be the "best produced events" back in 2003.... Decadent events with over $25,000 in sets decorations props,and costuming for 30-40 dancers( whom where all were on stage at the same time)With door traffic of over 600 people coming in thru the doors in one night!!!!Those were the best produced ts events! And they were completely TS events. Not A" MIXED PARTY" where there are an abundance of gaymen in the party... However there was nothing like that in New York. The events happened every two months,with prep for each event...Now with tranny parties everynight of the week...Parties have variety now and you can choose to go to the ones you want ,on the day you want...And I am thankful for that.. Sandy me and you have never had an issue with any of our nights....

John Ed- please don't address me as "other people". My name is Sunny Dee-Lite and come out and say it...Darling I am not bothered by any party you have....As I told Ashley at the first party I allowed her to promote your Sunday party...This is a business and everyone has to make their money!!! You have done everything to try to mess with my parties that you could... Because I don't want to work with you!!!....Sending and paying people to flyer at my events(for competitive nights)...Writing stuff about my venue that wasn't true...telling people my party closed. Harassing girls and threatening them if they don't come to your event..I have heard it all... I didn't cancel my Friday party because of you ...The venue isn't condusive to the party right now....And I do have a new midtown opening up in a few weeks...So patrons stay tuned!!! I wish you all the best on your parties and ventures... If you cancelled your Thursday party it should be due to response in attendance and crowd( that is how I would handle a cancelled party) As in the past when I cancelled non profitable former events of mine like Sunday events and Wednesday events I had....Nyc is a great city and does have room for all... John Ed if you have anything else to take up with me I suggest addressing it personally instead of on a public forum

I have never been one to over post things...I create a thread for a party and usually add pictures from the previous party to promote it...For years this has been my formula....When i stopped posting pics about a year and a half ago...I did receive numerous comments where are my pics and updates.? So I have returned to that tactic...

My sincerest apologies to the people that have not enjoyed those threads...throughout the years, hope that you continue to enjoy my pics for years to come!!!

always myself,
Sunny Dee-Lite

I did not mention and write direct comments to you on a public site. Myself and Sandy had asked you if you wanted to do a JOINT event maybe once a month. The TS community would have loved that. Yes, I do have SOME Gay men that come to my partys which you have mentioned many times under many diffrent fake screenames. We all must remember that the TS World falls under the "Gay Umbrella" called the LBGT Community!! The Lesbian, Bi-Sexual, Gay and Transgender Community. ALL TS girls were ONCE "gay men" then they became a drag queen then they became a woman and lived there life then 24/7 as a lady. No one wakes up looking like a woman over night....they go through the process with the support of the gay community and there gay friends. A straight man isn't going to tell someone the process if you have to go through. With the help of the gay community and the gay network and resources available you might get hormone shots for free and qualify for counseling for free to go through the transistion stages to help with your mind, body and soul. So thank God for the Gay Community that 100% supports the Transgender World and there lifestyle. I introduced many TS girls to the staright nightlife world here in NYC. I was the one that hired the Legendary "Paris" to work the door for Sound Factory in the 90's. It then welcomed the TS girls with open arms to Sound Factory and they came out in abudnace cause they were welcomed at the door by a transsexual. Now the TS girls still frequent the old Sound Factory that is Pacha because of the history of me welcoming the girls to the address on 46th street.

It would be nice if we all put our resources togther and did a once a year event or something instead of battling who is better. You have your concept of events and I have my concept of events and themes. Yes, Allanah did wonderful themed partys and events. Allanah and I use to perform in Miami togther when she was a great dragqueen. She is around my age and came from the "Gay" nightlife world of South Beach. I use to bring a whole "troupe of gays" to her party cause they were fun and she is a friend of many years. Her staff as you know also works for me...so there are NO issues. It would be alot of fun if she still lived in the USA and we could do stuff togther.

On the last note you contacted my club Evolve where I have been doing TS partys since September 2011 and asked if you could also do a TS party there 2 days ago. I was quite shocked. The owners are personally friends of mone at Evolve for many many years and I know the management fo rmany years. It would be strange for me to call Secrets and ask them if I can do a party there....wouldn't you think??

I wish everyone the best and I am glad this is all over with and we can move forward. I am the one that put a stop to it.

The GOOD NEWS is that I will be doing a "Hung Angels" party coming soon. Planning in the works. Where you can sign up for Hung Angels right at my party and get instant access. It will be all about promoting Hung Angels website.

The other GOOD NEWS is that I am starting a "Latin TS Night" Sunday April 1st at Evolve. We will cater to the Latin TS girls and the men that like them. Jessica Fox "Queen of NYC Clubs for more then 20 years" will be my Head Hostess along with Latin Guest Performers every week. The night will feature latin music and english music. We are still working on a "name" for the party that starts in 3 weeks. The night will also feature at least 2 men available to give Lap Dances to the latin TS girls. A night for you also to enjoy yourself and have fun. We will have a latin influenced liquor sponsor also. The admission will be cheaper then most TS nights. 90% of my staff is latin and they look forward to this night to feel at home and can be themselves and speak there first language. This party has been in the works for a couple weeks but now it is coming to play.

Also on a Sunday.....Sunday June 24th Tranny Strip will Celebrate Gay Pride...in the Gay Pride Parade with a Tranny Strip Float. Give back to the community that day and show are proud colors of being a proud gay, lesbian, transsexual and bi sexual person. Big party planned that day and night to celebrate our lives!! More info on that week of events http://www.nycpride.org/

Thanks for all your support Hung Angels and I look forward to seeing you at the events to enjoy yourself!!

Sunny Dee-lite
03-15-2012, 01:04 AM
I did not mention and write direct comments to you on a public site. Myself and Sandy had asked you if you wanted to do a JOINT event maybe once a month. The TS community would have loved that. Yes, I do have SOME Gay men that come to my partys which you have mentioned many times under many diffrent fake screenames. We all must remember that the TS World falls under the "Gay Umbrella" called the LBGT Community!! The Lesbian, Bi-Sexual, Gay and Transgender Community. ALL TS girls were ONCE "gay men" then they became a drag queen then they became a woman and lived there life then 24/7 as a lady. No one wakes up looking like a woman over night....they go through the process with the support of the gay community and there gay friends. A straight man isn't going to tell someone the process if you have to go through. With the help of the gay community and the gay network and resources available you might get hormone shots for free and qualify for counseling for free to go through the transistion stages to help with your mind, body and soul. So thank God for the Gay Community that 100% supports the Transgender World and there lifestyle. I introduced many TS girls to the staright nightlife world here in NYC. I was the one that hired the Legendary "Paris" to work the door for Sound Factory in the 90's. It then welcomed the TS girls with open arms to Sound Factory and they came out in abudnace cause they were welcomed at the door by a transsexual. Now the TS girls still frequent the old Sound Factory that is Pacha because of the history of me welcoming the girls to the address on 46th street.

It would be nice if we all put our resources togther and did a once a year event or something instead of battling who is better. You have your concept of events and I have my concept of events and themes. Yes, Allanah did wonderful themed partys and events. Allanah and I use to perform in Miami togther when she was a great dragqueen. She is around my age and came from the "Gay" nightlife world of South Beach. I use to bring a whole "troupe of gays" to her party cause they were fun and she is a friend of many years. Her staff as you know also works for me...so there are NO issues. It would be alot of fun if she still lived in the USA and we could do stuff togther.

On the last note you contacted my club Evolve where I have been doing TS partys since September 2011 and asked if you could also do a TS party there 2 days ago. I was quite shocked. The owners are personally friends of mone at Evolve for many many years and I know the management fo rmany years. It would be strange for me to call Secrets and ask them if I can do a party there....wouldn't you think??

I wish everyone the best and I am glad this is all over with and we can move forward. I am the one that put a stop to it.

The GOOD NEWS is that I will be doing a "Hung Angels" party coming soon. Planning in the works. Where you can sign up for Hung Angels right at my party and get instant access. It will be all about promoting Hung Angels website.

The other GOOD NEWS is that I am starting a "Latin TS Night" Sunday April 1st at Evolve. We will cater to the Latin TS girls and the men that like them. Jessica Fox "Queen of NYC Clubs for more then 20 years" will be my Head Hostess along with Latin Guest Performers every week. The night will feature latin music and english music. We are still working on a "name" for the party that starts in 3 weeks. The night will also feature at least 2 men available to give Lap Dances to the latin TS girls. A night for you also to enjoy yourself and have fun. We will have a latin influenced liquor sponsor also. The admission will be cheaper then most TS nights. 90% of my staff is latin and they look forward to this night to feel at home and can be themselves and speak there first language. This party has been in the works for a couple weeks but now it is coming to play.

Also on a Sunday.....Sunday June 24th Tranny Strip will Celebrate Gay Pride...in the Gay Pride Parade with a Tranny Strip Float. Give back to the community that day and show are proud colors of being a proud gay, lesbian, transsexual and bi sexual person. Big party planned that day and night to celebrate our lives!! More info on that week of events http://www.nycpride.org/

Thanks for all your support Hung Angels and I look forward to seeing you at the events to enjoy yourself!!

the genius thing about your post is that you still advertising and spamming.....and advertising your future events...as far going to evolve.... i had been contacted by them months ago via email. and was following up.... John Ed I told you if you have something to say to me directly you can....Don't try to turn things around to make yourself out to be a victim....You're a snake in the grass and you will get yours someday....Now celebrate that party w/ an eightball!!!I hear it does a world of good!

AcadiaVeneer
03-15-2012, 05:27 AM
Seriously? Nothing has stopped. Talk is cheap but only as cheap as the person talking... this forum is not SHAMELEStgirlPARTYadvertising.com all your posts just speak volumes of your professional conduct and guess what? these forums cannot be deleted so when future venues google your name and see this kinda stuff it doesn't look good. Use the Stickies! If that's not enough request that a forum for events be created. If your not posting new facts about your party you shouldn't post some bullshit right after your last post just to bring it to the top of the page. yeah people are still doing it, just not under aliases! Where did the class go? have we no dignity?

Tranny Strip
03-15-2012, 10:53 AM
Seriously? Nothing has stopped. Talk is cheap but only as cheap as the person talking... this forum is not SHAMELEStgirlPARTYadvertising.com all your posts just speak volumes of your professional conduct and guess what? these forums cannot be deleted so when future venues google your name and see this kinda stuff it doesn't look good. Use the Stickies! If that's not enough request that a forum for events be created. If your not posting new facts about your party you shouldn't post some bullshit right after your last post just to bring it to the top of the page. yeah people are still doing it, just not under aliases! Where did the class go? have we no dignity?

Thank you....case closed!!

Tika
03-15-2012, 06:32 PM
ALL TS girls were ONCE "gay men" then they became a drag queen then they became a woman and lived there life then 24/7 as a lady. No one wakes up looking like a woman over night....they go through the process with the support of the gay community and there gay friends.

Please tell me you really don't believe this. I think that's the single most offensive thing I've ever heard said about transsexual women, to be honest.

mac.B
03-15-2012, 08:09 PM
Please tell me you really don't believe this. I think that's the single most offensive thing I've ever heard said about transsexual women, to be honest.

If what she said wasnt true then they wouldnt be called "TRANSsexuals"...

GroobyKrissy
03-15-2012, 08:30 PM
Personally, I kind of like knowing what is going on in other parts of the country so I didn't really mind the threads, other than the fact that they drop other relevant threads lower.

All I know is that I am shocked out of my mind that someone has not taken advantage of the gold-mine that is Portland, Oregon yet :)

Odelay
03-16-2012, 02:55 AM
Personally, I kind of like knowing what is going on in other parts of the country so I didn't really mind the threads, other than the fact that they drop other relevant threads lower.

All I know is that I am shocked out of my mind that someone has not taken advantage of the gold-mine that is Portland, Oregon yet :)

LOL Krissy. "the gold-mine that is Portland, Oregon". I'm going to have to find a context with which to use this phrase some time. Methinks I should have tried to get a kissy from Krissy back when I lived in the Pac NW.

TS CANDY NY
03-16-2012, 03:19 AM
"qoute-The other GOOD NEWS is that I am starting a "Latin TS Night" Sunday April 1st at Evolve. We will cater to the Latin TS girls and the men that like them. Jessica Fox "Queen of NYC Clubs for more then 20 years" will be my Head Hostess along with Latin Guest Performers every week. no shade you only cater to the latin girls and the guys are tired of the same exact one's i was going out tonight to a party but now im just going to esquelita's. Jessica fox is jewish not latin

Tranny Strip
03-16-2012, 05:05 AM
"qoute-The other GOOD NEWS is that I am starting a "Latin TS Night" Sunday April 1st at Evolve. We will cater to the Latin TS girls and the men that like them. Jessica Fox "Queen of NYC Clubs for more then 20 years" will be my Head Hostess along with Latin Guest Performers every week. no shade you only cater to the latin girls and the guys are tired of the same exact one's i was going out tonight to a party but now im just going to esquelita's. Jessica fox is jewish not latin

I feel that I should cater to them because they cater to us in NYC. About 80% of my staff is latin and speaks spanish. So they will enjoy this. Just like most latin places its usually latin and african amercian. So you are more then welcome. I know what Jessica is. She has been working in the latin club scence for 20 years and more. I will also have Spick Hilton as she sings live latin and also speaks spansih. There is a big latin explosion of the TS girls in Queens which is convenient for them to Evolve goes right over the bridge at 58th street where we are located. I will also have performers that are latin, black, white etc....a party for everyone to enjoy. I will also have go go men for the ts latin girls. They requested to also have a night of fun and see hot men to get there groove on also. A laid back fun night. Our Friday party is the Mother party with all the BIG things. Still workin on a name for the party and finalizing which DJ we want to use. Hope to see you there. Thanks

Donjuan2416
03-16-2012, 09:46 AM
Can we all just get along(I sound like Rodney Danferfield)...speaking as a trans-admirer we just wanna see sexy ladies, the more the merrier...joint parties would be ideal so I can save my time and energy trying to go to everybody's party on the same night...put your egos aside and lets make it work...and by the way I know it's Rodney King that was a joke. cough cough But Tranny Strip is Better!!!!

Castor_Troy05
03-16-2012, 05:25 PM
I'm sure the events for each are great, but Tranny Strip presents as a colossal douche in communications here