PDA

View Full Version : Sexual habits

Brindlebreed
03-12-2012, 05:44 AM
I was wondering what to expect out of a ts relationship. I'm a top looking for my perfect bottom soul mate.

What can I expect to see sexually? I've never bottomed so I don't know much about it. I have a high sex drive so can I expect to get some ass at least 3 times per week?

What have you seen.

Thanks

Jamie French
03-12-2012, 06:16 AM
If that's your chief concern I'm not terribly convinced you're ready for a relationship with any gender.

There is no quantifiable sex drive scale for trans or any other human. If you're obsessed with sex then anyone you're with is going to shut down on you pretty quick. Work on your personality first, figure out what you want in a person other than sex. A real connection inspires great sex.

oak
03-12-2012, 06:28 AM
haha well said Ms French. I'm sure the OP was just working the brevity thing and meant he was looking to connect emotional and spiritually with someone when he said soul mate. If not they make pretty realistic molds now a days. just saying.

Brindlebreed
03-12-2012, 06:46 AM
Sex is not my chief concern but it's up there. Let's be honest, many things have to align to maintain a great relationship. Sex is one of the big ones.

I was wondering if from a physical perspective can someone bottom 3-5 times per week? This is how much I've interacted with past gg relationships.

Jamie French
03-12-2012, 06:52 AM
...Oi.

ashymon
03-12-2012, 06:56 AM
Rofl