PDA

View Full Version : Poppers + Anal?????

06-14-2002, 05:29 AM
I've heard poppers (Amyl Nitrite, Butyl Nitrite and Isobutyl Nitrite) help with anal sex, anybody know if this true or has had experience with them? are these hard to get in the states?

06-14-2002, 10:41 PM
U can get those anywhere but I would really think hard before using them. Its basically a chemical inhalant- like sniffing glue..so number one it cant be good for your brain cells. Two, it is so strong that if u get it on your skin and can cause a chemical burn- so imagine what it does to your mucus membrane. Three, there is a current study that links the use of poppers to the KS (skin cancer) in AIDS patients.

flabbybody
11-24-2003, 05:44 AM
test

flabbybody
11-24-2003, 05:46 AM
pls disregard

bofnyc
11-24-2003, 05:53 AM
I've never used them, but I've been with a girl who was using them. It freaked me out at first, because she didn't tell me what it was and I didn't know this girl at all. And the smell was horrible! But she said it really helped her and I was really able to pound her good.

flabbybody
11-24-2003, 06:03 AM
I was trying to post a pic and used an old topic as a test. as you can see I still don't know how to do it. sorry for the confusion

popperluv
11-24-2003, 03:54 PM
Poppers are great for anal. There is no connection between poppers and aids. There was a study on it becaue lots of people in the gay world use poppers but they found nothing connecting the two(my doctor tells me). Yes ,you do have to becareful not to let it fall on your skin cause it burns but just wash it off with water. Poppers are great for giving and recieving oral too , you get a nice warm rush and the blood rushes to your cock also you wont feel any pain if your being penetrated. The only side effects are headaches wich you can take asprin for.Like everything in life use in moderation. I love poppers!

Desperado
12-02-2003, 04:31 AM
How long does its effect last - from a whiff of it I mean???

Vicki Richter
12-02-2003, 09:49 AM
They also burn brain cells. Kind of like sniffing glue right? I wonder if anyone has died from that stuff?

popperluv
12-02-2003, 03:40 PM
The intial effects last only about a minute but it a long minute. Then you feel generaly relaxed you might get a little dizzy if you stand up right away.
Im sure someone has died somewere in the world from poppers but its not common.

popperluv
12-02-2003, 03:41 PM
http://www.allaboutpoppers.com/

CoolC
01-15-2006, 07:59 PM
I think the European brands are different to the ones in the US? I tried Nitro Supra, Amsterdam and a bunch of others. These guys have it

http://www.powerpoppers.com

willib
01-15-2006, 08:53 PM
If any of U are in Frankfurt, Germany try this t-girl. She can educate U on the use of poppers.
www.ts-chantal.com

hung2006
08-11-2006, 10:26 PM
NOTICE: Powerpoppers.com posted here a few months ago. We just wanted to warn everyone to beware of buying any poppers from powerpoppers.com. They sell counterfeit brands of dubious nature. My partner and I were ripped off recently when they shipped us fake RUSH.

We are presently pursuing it with our credit card company, which has said they will be shutting down the site's account. We learned that powerpoppers is a seedy operation out of the Czech Republic.

Beware.