PDA

View Full Version : Fri Mar 9th Urgent Message Remix lounge will not be open tonight!

Sunny Dee-lite
03-10-2012, 03:19 AM
URGENT MESSAGE URGENT MESSAGE URGENT MESSAGE URGENT MESSAGE!!!

It brings such great dissapointment to announce that the Friday just got cancelled for tonight... Literally just got off the phone with the owner or Remix and he let me know he couldn't open tonight....My sincerest apologies to my patrons for the extremely last minute change...I will keep you posted on the coming weeks and our very anticipated move to mid-town!!!:dancing:

Hope to see you at a TUESDAY or THURSDAY event at Secret!!!!Thank you to all of you for years of support and LOVE!:Bowdown:

Have a safe Weekend !!!

All My Love,
Sunny Dee-Lite

Yoda Rules!
03-10-2012, 04:19 AM
Sunny, you always handle yourself and every situation that you face with absolute class and dignity. I want you to know that your consistent high character does not go unnoticed.

I am extremely disappointed to report that someone called the police about Club Remix earlier this evening in reference to their liquor and cabaret licence. While I will not accuse anyone personally, the timing of the call, about 7:00 pm tonight, is quite curious.

Notwithstanding, I am confident that Sunny will continue to perserve through this minor setback. As Sunny previously posted, she is in negotiation for a midtown location for the Friday party and an annoucement regarding this will come shortly.

Aside from being the sweetest TS in NYC, you are the classiest without question. The cream always rises to the top :)

Tran Fan
03-10-2012, 06:08 AM
Hey SDL I'm loving the picture you posted below. HOT. Sorry to hear that your party was cancelled tonight but after last night I needed a break anyway. See you next week and Lana too :Bowdown: