PDA

View Full Version : Avenida Indianopolis Sao Paulo

jack2613
03-09-2012, 11:37 AM
Any info about the street action at Avenida Indianopolis Sao Paulo.

Paulistano
03-09-2012, 04:13 PM
Any info about the street action at Avenida Indianopolis Sao Paulo.

Very dangerous.

20% of the girls are thiefs

tsdvdman
03-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Very dangerous.

20% of the girls are thiefs
Those percentages are even higher on the streets of America

Nikka
03-09-2012, 07:14 PM
in Chile that percentage it´s a little higher

Will Riker
03-09-2012, 07:37 PM
If i were u, I wouldn´t go. If you look for streetwalkers there are much safer places with stunning TS in São Paulo. The Elenice´s corner, for example.

Nikka
03-09-2012, 07:48 PM
The Elenice´s corner, for example.

aahhh good timesss!

Paulistano
03-09-2012, 11:40 PM
aahhh good timesss!

What a dirty place...lol... but I miss it SO MUCH!

Very good times... :dancing:

grooby frank
03-10-2012, 12:14 AM

Was that the meeting above the cafe in Centro? I went a couple of times when I was down there shooting. That was a long time ago.

I have been to Avenida Indianopolis on a model scout. When Paulistano said 20% of the girls are thieves, he wasn't joking. I saw a few times, groups girls working together. A guy stops to talk to a girl with his windows down. She distracts the guy and a different girl reaches in the passenger side and takes everything in site. Another is the girl reaches across and takes his keys out of the ignition then threatens to throw them unless he gives them money. It is far crazier than anything in the US.

Frank

Paulistano
03-10-2012, 03:15 AM
Was that the meeting above the cafe in Centro? I went a couple of times when I was down there shooting. That was a long time ago.

I have been to Avenida Indianopolis on a model scout. When Paulistano said 20% of the girls are thieves, he wasn't joking. I saw a few times, groups girls working together. A guy stops to talk to a girl with his windows down. She distracts the guy and a different girl reaches in the passenger side and takes everything in site. Another is the girl reaches across and takes his keys out of the ignition then threatens to throw them unless he gives them money. It is far crazier than anything in the US. Frank

Elenice Bar is located in the corner between Rua Major Sertório x Rua Rego Freitas in São Paulo downtown. There's a big room upstairs when we used to have meetings every thrusday evenings called "T-Day", from 2004 to 2008.

T-lovers become friends onlilne and decided to meet personally and exchange the experience they had with t-girls, having some beers together. No girls were invited in the beggining, but with the time they started to go upstairs and join us with friendly talks & beers.

That corner is the most congestioned point of street T-girls in town, and you can find hundreds of them working there every night till now. But the "T-Day" doesn't exist anymore for many reasons. It was fantastic at that time, we had really wonderful time over there, but friendship between T-girls & T-lovers became a war... so everything is just like it used to be before 2004. Better to all of us!

grooby frank
03-10-2012, 03:21 AM
I went to the meeting a few times when I was there. I remember Damazo calling it Day-T it was an interesting party.

jack2613
03-10-2012, 07:06 PM

Hey paulistano do u have some pics of elenice???

Nowhere
03-10-2012, 07:47 PM
I don't get how this thread even exists. What is this, 1980?? How many girls even "work" a street in 2012?

jack2613
03-11-2012, 03:11 PM
Hey paulistano do you have some pics of elenice???

Richctdude
03-11-2012, 03:45 PM
sounds like a not fun place to go