PDA

View Full Version : TS Bars in Los Angeles

docbrock
03-09-2012, 05:56 AM
Can someone list the different bars and TS nights in LA? I know a few, but missing several nights.

JenniferParisHusband
03-09-2012, 09:15 AM
I didn't see any other responses when I started typing this. So here's what I remember.

Not sure if Cobra still does or not. it's been a while since I've lived in LA. Oxwood probably still does. I hear about it from time to time. And there's a Club Shine I've heard some things about from locals I used to hang out with. Also I think Hamburger Mary's in Long Beach still has something twice a month. You might want to look them up. It used to be The Palms was the good place to go, but I think there was a renovation or something and they went elsewhere. Like I said I haven't lived in LA for almost 3 years now. But those are the places I'd do a search of the forums for. Also, keep an eye out for special events on the main page of the discussion forum. Those are always fun too. good luck.

docbrock
03-11-2012, 12:57 AM
Thanks. Know about MJ's on Monday and Oxwood on Saturday. Trying to fill in the blanks.

NYC TS Lover
03-11-2012, 03:14 AM
I have spoken to a few friends and I'm thinking about opening an establishment in the Hollywood area. It would be an investment and I have resources who would run the day to day operations. Ideally, I believe it would make sense to dedicate at least one evening weekly to the exploits of the local TS ladies. As this becomes closer to fruition, I will keep you posted. Cheers.

Ashley Sky Hostess
03-11-2012, 03:43 AM
Your best resource is the BIG TS Promoter of LA named Jamie Jameson. Her website and LA events is www.TGirlNights.com

Have fun!!

JenniferParisHusband
03-12-2012, 08:55 AM
Your best resource is the BIG TS Promoter of LA named Jamie Jameson. Her website and LA events is www.TGirlNights.com (http://www.TGirlNights.com)

Have fun!!

Thanks for the info Ashley, if I ever get back to LA again, I will keep track of that. Quick question, is this you in the top photo on this page....

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=64712

If so, can you help me out with the girl next to you in the picture?

And NYC, I look forward to seeing your investment when it happens.