PDA

View Full Version : What's the sexiest part of a woman's (TG or GG) body????

canihavu
02-20-2006, 05:03 PM
What's the sexiest part of a womans body? Do not use azz or chest (or dick if you are talking about a TGirl). One part I like is the of her back right above her ass. Ladies same Q: about us males.

BeardedOne
02-20-2006, 05:15 PM
A close friend fo mine once told me that the most sensitive/erogenous spot was in the small of her back, just above the crack of her ass. To show me what/where she was talking about, she had me put my hand there and move my fingers around until I found it.

I'm pretty sure I found it right about the time her eyes, tongue, and nipples all popped out at once. :lol:

That spot gets my vote. :peanutbutter

canihavu
02-20-2006, 05:18 PM
A close friend fo mine once told me that the most sensitive/erogenous spot was in the small of her back, just above the crack of her ass. To show me what/where she was talking about, she had me put my hand there and move my fingers around until I found it.

I'm pretty sure I found it right about the time her eyes, tongue, and nipples all popped out at once. :lol:

That spot gets my vote. :peanutbutter

Next time use your TONGUE and see waht kind of reaction you get... :wink:

buckstar
02-21-2006, 03:11 AM
eyes, hips, ass, chest....

lips too!

BeardedOne
02-21-2006, 03:23 AM
Next time use your TONGUE and see waht kind of reaction you get... :wink:

Heh. :lol:

I have kissed her ass once, with Chapstic. :lol:

Quinn
02-21-2006, 03:26 AM
Eyes, ass, and a lack of blonde hair.

-Quinn

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-21-2006, 03:32 AM
A woman's legs are the sexiest part in my opinion........
A woman with some nice calves that can strut in some pumps will always get my attention.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-21-2006, 03:39 AM
Sexiest part of a man? Hmm..Id say, nice pair of eyes i.e.. thick brows, long lashes and nice moist lips.

Also a nice tight ass doesnt hurt (were not talking about being naked here). Just how a guy carries his trouser I think is sexy. Not to mention how it bulges could pretty much be a big turn on. LOL. Ofcourse those being attached to a guy with cute face with a fit body gets any girls attention.

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
02-21-2006, 03:46 AM
1)Face- sexy eyes and and a great smile are great turn-ons. can raise the score of any girl, no matter shape, size etc.
2)Butt- second best thing to look at during sex
3)legs- nice shapely runners legs look absolutly wonderful in a skirt and heels. having a good butt does always mean having good legs. finding both is hard sometimes.
4)breast- if a women has 2 out of the top three, i can live with out em, but they dont hurt to have em though ;) a nice b is good enough for me.

hondarobot
02-21-2006, 03:50 AM
Nice eyes, brows, lashes, lips and ass? Damn, I've got that covered. And you had to move out of Minneapolis!

:wink:

What I like in a girl is a cool brain. I can't think of anything sexier than that.

barclee
02-21-2006, 03:50 AM
definitely eyes & mouth

regarding kissing, her neck just below the ear and the nmmmmzzzzz

OOO

NickTheQuick
02-21-2006, 04:10 AM
See pic, don't ask why.

RangeHova
02-21-2006, 06:05 AM
Face it is all about the face.

A pretty face trumps all. I don't care how big her tits are, how round her ass is, or how curvy her hips are without a pretty face it is all lost on me.

If the face is pretty enough the ass can be a little flatter, the breast can be B even A cups, and she can be bony thin.

chefmike
02-21-2006, 06:12 AM
Her front...I like it when she comes...

Her back...and I like it when she goes...