PDA

View Full Version : The how long before I can no longer avoid drama on Hung Angels? Betting Pool

Wendy Summers
03-08-2012, 08:54 PM
I recently had a fellow Industry professional comment that I don't seem to get drug into the drama like most the other women. I'd like to think I'm very low key and low drama.

But this IS Hung Angels and it does have a reputation for drama. So given I'm now making an effort to post here at least daily... how long can I remain Drama Free?

Buy-in is adding one of my banners to your signature here. Closest to my meltdown date without going over gets a custom (so long as it's legal and I can actually physically accomplish it) 10 minute video . If there's a dispute whether I actually melted down, we'll leave it up to a forum poll to decide.

Baiting me in this thread doesn't count.

Who's in?

Odelay
03-09-2012, 02:12 AM
Just don't call me a fag and you'll have no drama with me. j/k... Actually, I really don't care what you call me.

Okay, I'll bite. Two years on the button. That gives you time to develop a crystal meth habit, you'll come onto this board higher than a kite, you'll talk tough to some troll, and the next thing we know, people will be calling you Wendy Bummers.

onmyknees
03-09-2012, 02:15 AM
"Geeks" don't play the drama game baby...so you're safe! xox

Dino Velvet
03-09-2012, 02:21 AM
If you learn to ignore certain individuals here most of the nonsense is avoidable. Most of the trouble makers here are drama queens who hate being ignored more than anything. If they bait you don't even acknowledge that they exist.

Wendy Summers
03-09-2012, 02:29 AM
If you learn to ignore certain individuals here most of the nonsense is avoidable. Most of the trouble makers here are drama queens who hate being ignored more than anything. If they bait you don't even acknowledge that they exist.

It's like Elementary School all over again! :tongue:

Dino Velvet
03-09-2012, 02:33 AM
It's like Elementary School all over again! :tongue:

Without the nuns cracking lumber across your skull.

Wendy Summers
03-09-2012, 02:37 AM
Without the nuns cracking lumber across your skull.

I didn't have nuns... I had a war horse by the name of Mrs. Laubach

robertlouis
03-09-2012, 03:48 AM

I'm with Dino on this. You're far too cool and sensible to get caught up in the constant swirl of childishness here.

How many brownie points does that get me? :smileysex:

Wendy Summers
03-09-2012, 03:55 AM
See now I'll just be contrarian and go pick a fight...

Hey Dino, you're a butt lovin' TS admirer!

See? I'm fitting right in.

Wendy Summers
03-09-2012, 03:56 AM
I'm with Dino on this. You're far too cool and sensible to get caught up in the constant swirl of childishness here.

How many brownie points does that get me? :smileysex:

Get to the US... then we'll talk.

Dino Velvet
03-09-2012, 03:58 AM
See now I'll just be contrarian and go pick a fight...

Hey Dino, you're a butt lovin' TS admirer!

See? I'm fitting right in.

I agree. Bend over.:fuckin:

Godzilla 1954 Roars - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRYq58QPTk8)

Wendy Summers
03-09-2012, 03:59 AM
who says I'm not already

robertlouis
03-09-2012, 04:02 AM
Get to the US... then we'll talk.

I'm done with talking. Its' time for action....:fuckin:

Wendy Summers
03-09-2012, 04:26 PM
I'm done with talking. Its' time for action....:fuckin:

Just saying... Austrailia