PDA

View Full Version : Exotic TS Beauty Around the World

Paulistano
03-07-2012, 03:22 AM
Well… Our Airbus A380 is with the tanks completely filled with fuel and we will depart immediately for an unforgettable trip.

This is going to be a perfect one, coz we will visit the REAL 500 MOST BEAUTIFUL T-GIRLS OF THE PLANET EARTH.

New collages will replace old ones, the standard of quality in the construction of these pieces will be more rigorous, few names will be substituted by new ones and we will be stricter in this new stage of our eternal journey.

Please fasten your seat belts and… HAVE A WONDERFUL FLIGHT! (This thread will be updated every day)

:banana::banana::banana:

TatianaSummer
03-07-2012, 03:27 AM
fuck yeah! LOL, I want to be one of the flight attendants! keep those galleries cumming!

Paulistano
03-07-2012, 03:29 AM
Izabelly Marquesine (19 yo) was born on May 19, 1992 in Cachoeirinha, a small city located few minutes from Porto Alegre, the capital of Rio Grande do Sul state - Brazil:

:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

Paulistano
03-07-2012, 03:39 AM
Supermodel Maria Sofia Nicart (29 yo) was born on August 27, 1982 in Laguna, a small city located few minutes from Manila, the capital of the Philippines:

Paulistano
03-07-2012, 03:47 AM
She was born on January 8, 1987 (25 yo) in Fort Rucker – Alabama – U.S.A., raised in Michigan and Atlanta. She was a performer for a few years and decided to leave that to pursue a modeling career in the adult industry.

www.ts-dominopresley.com

Domino Presley is exotically beautiful:

Paulistano
03-07-2012, 03:56 AM
Ankara is the capital of Turkey and the country's second largest city after Istanbul. In 2010 the metropolitan area in the entire Ankara Province had a population of 4.4 million.

Centrally located in Anatolia, Ankara is an important commercial and industrial city. It is the center of the Turkish Government, and houses all foreign embassies. It is an important crossroads of trade, strategically located at the centre of Turkey's highway and railway networks, and serves as the marketing centre for the surrounding agricultural area. The city was famous for its long-haired Angora goat and its prized wool (mohair), a unique breed of cat (Angora cat), white rabbits and their prized wool (Angora wool), pears, honey, and the region's Muscat grapes.

Eda Sarac at her 19 years old belongs to the new generation of Ankara’s T-girls. She is just amazingly beautiful, despite she has been raped by an irresponsible monster called Photoshop:

Paulistano
03-07-2012, 05:03 AM
Maruko is a 20 year old t-girl from Tokyo – Japan:

Paulistano
03-07-2012, 05:11 AM
Luana Cimatti (20 yo) is from Curitiba, capital of Paraná state – Brazil:

Paulistano
03-07-2012, 05:14 AM
fuck yeah! LOL, I want to be one of the flight attendants! keep those galleries cumming!

You are hired Tatiana!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Paulistano
03-07-2012, 05:22 AM
Tomorrow I'll have a surprise for you guys, don't miss it! Maybe 2 ... :smileysex:

Lee Si-yeon, 32 yo (born Lee Dae-hak, 24 July 1979) is a South Korean transsexual actress and model. Lee debuted as a male model under her birth name Dae-hak, becoming known for her feminine appearance and wearing women's clothing on the catwalk, but ultimately wished to pursue a career as an actor.

She appeared in the films My Boss, My Hero (2001) and Sex Is Zero (2002), providing comic relief in effeminate male roles, but felt pressured into cutting her hair and building up muscle. Lee recalled that, "once I entered showbiz, I was forced to live a life I didn't like", and growing increasingly unhappy, made several attempts at suicide before deciding to become a woman.

Adopting the given name Si-yeon, Lee underwent sex reassignment surgery in 2007, and admitted to having doubts over her sexuality since being in secondary school. She returned to acting later that year in the sequel Sex Is Zero 2, with her character from the original film now also a transsexual.

Lee Si-yeon publicly announced her sex change prior to the release of the film, but was apprehensive about the reaction from audiences. Co-star Shin-ee observed that surgery had not changed her image much, and stated that she had always regarded Lee as a "kid sister".

Domino Lover
03-07-2012, 06:54 AM
Thank you for posting those pics. Damn variety really is the spice of life. How is a man supposed to get married with all of that walking around?

Paulistano
03-07-2012, 07:55 AM
Thank you for posting those pics. Damn variety really is the spice of life. How is a man supposed to get married with all of that walking around?

It is just the beginning of the trip, my friend! You'll go wild in a few days!
Please don't miss the next posts ;)

vincidog
03-07-2012, 08:50 AM
Good God man, you do fine work. Thank you

Steve-Oh
03-07-2012, 09:16 AM
Good job, young man!
Good job!
So, this must mean your original forum is gone forever?
Hopefully, you have many of these stored.

Victim of the flying, fumbling fat finger of fate.

:what

teegeelover
03-07-2012, 09:25 AM
Outstanding so far Paulistano. Thanks for sharing your collages.

traLika
03-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Now that's what I call dedication! :Bowdown:

Great work, Paulistano! :)

freedom
03-07-2012, 11:14 AM
hey man, where'd the back-catalogue go?!

Richctdude
03-07-2012, 01:12 PM
izabelly marquesine (19 yo) was born on may 19, 1992 in cachoeirinha, a small city located few minutes from porto alegre, the capital of rio grande do sul state - brazil:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merkurie
03-07-2012, 03:43 PM
Luana Cimatti

I keep coming back to her, she is captivating.
Thanks Paulistano

Paulistano
03-07-2012, 06:30 PM
My dear friends, thank you for your nice words... :Bowdown:

I have all the collages saved in 3 different hard disks and only our precious conversations have been lost. I don't care...we are already friends and we know how we are!

First part of our trip is gone, we're gonna miss it but a new adventure is about to come.

Now our thread is a sticky one! I have to thank Seanchai for the nice opportunity he gave us to keep showing a high level posts in a very good thread. For this reason I’m gonna chose few rules to follow:

1.) Every girl will be posted here with 4 to 14 collages;

2.) Old collages with small photos will be replaced by new ones with more recent and larger pics;

3.) All recent ready material will be posted as fast as I can and a new girl will be posted after each 7 or 8 “old” girls;

4.) In few months we’ll have 500 girls posted in here, like we used to have before. But the quality of work will be pretty much better than before;

5.) INDEX will be posted after each 50 girls and it will mention the number of the post a girl can be found instead of the page she is located.

Let’s be patient and optimist, coz there are many new girls to be posted that will drive you crazy, believe me!

Have a wonderful trip!!!

:cheers:

Paulistano
03-07-2012, 06:53 PM
There’s a band in Thailand called Papillon (supergroup) formed by transsexuals.

http://www.myspace.com/papillonth

All of them are beautiful but there’s one in special that got my attention: “EX” is her artistic name as a singer but as a model her name is Pathchiya Sermsup (a.k.a. Fiona X).

Pathchiya worked for the Canadian company M.A.C. as a cosmetician and make-up artist before becoming a runway model. She then went on to runway work in Europe for many of the top clothing designers as she dreamed of one day becoming a singer. This is the first singing group that Ex (Pathchiya) has been a member of. Born in Surin, Isan a small city in North East Thailand, Pathchiya is 29 years old (born in January 23, 1983) and stands at 171 cm.

I couldn’t find any info about being pre or post op online, but I really don’t think this is relevant. As I keep saying for a long time, “I like women, no matter what they have between their legs”!

Pathchiya Sermsup… you are just gorgeous!!!

Paulistano
03-08-2012, 01:23 AM
This is the SURPRISE OF THE DAY I have for you my friends, especially to abstratorama who asked me to make a tribute to this legendary woman long time ago.

Roberta Close (born in Rio de Janeiro on 7 December 1964 – 47 yo now) is a Brazilian model. The first pre-operative transsexual model to have posed for the Brazilian edition of Playboy magazine, Close is probably Brazil’s most famous transsexual woman.

Close was born under the name of Luiz Roberto Gambine Moreira, and as an adolescent, began to adopt feminine attire and secretly began taking female hormone injections. By the age of seventeen, Close's career as a model and actress was beginning to take off.

Close won the "Miss Gay Brazil" beauty pageant at the age of twenty. That same year, she made headlines and was dubbed "The world's most beautiful model". She has played a cabaret singer on a popular soap opera, starred in the 1986 movie Si tu vas a Rio... tu meurs, hosted a late night talk show, and was the inspiration for a hit song by Roberto and Erasmo Carlos.

In 1989, Close underwent Sex Reassignment Surgery at Charing Cross Clinic in London, England. Afterwards, she appeared in an extensive photo spread in the Brazilian men's magazine Sexy, and was subsequently voted the "Most Beautiful Woman in Brazil."

In 1993, Close married Roland Granacher. The wedding to her Swiss husband took place in Europe, as it would not have been legal in Brazil. Close lived with Granacher in Zurich and Paris until the pair separated in 2000.

Roberta's Portuguese-language autobiography, Muito Prazer, Roberta Close ("Much Pleasure, Roberta Close" or "Pleased to meet you, I'm Roberta Close") was published in 1998. In it, she claims to have been involved with numerous American celebrities including Eddie Murphy, George Clooney, and Robert De Niro. It has not been published in the United States.

Close was involved in a lengthy legal judicial battle to challenge the Brazilian laws which prevented her from declaring her sex as female on official documents. In 1997, the Brazilian Supreme Court ruled against her. Flávio Giron, the federal vice-prosecutor, argued that "the expert exams carried out have confirmed the male sexuality of the petitioner."

On March 4, 2005, Roberta Close acquired legal status as a female in Brazil after Judge Leise Rodrigues de Lima Espiritu Santo of the 9th Family Court of Rio de Janeiro legally recognized Close as a woman. Close's lawyer, Leandro Paiva de Medeiros, said, "In the decision, the judge affirms that Roberta has been a woman from the time she was born; it was only that medical science in 1964 was not capable of identifying this, due to a physical problem that she had." She was issued a new birth certificate by the Office of Public Records of the 4th district of Rio de Janeiro, which states that on December 7, 1964, a child of the female sex was born and was given the name of Roberta Gambine Moreira.

Jimmy W
03-08-2012, 01:44 AM
Izabelly Marquesine is ...........stunning!

Paulistano
03-08-2012, 03:40 AM
Izabelly Marquesine is ...........stunning!

I agree!

Last week she stayed few days resting at her mom's house coz she did injections of silicone on her butt... She says the result is fantastic and she will be only TOP for a while...lol... and will be also BOTTOM in a couple weeks! :D

Paulistano
03-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Rynaée Ryn (曾曉蘭 Zēng Xiao Lan, born July 28th 1991) is an American Born Chinese (A.B.C.) idol / freelance model. She began gaining global attention after posting videos on YouTube in 2009, and since then has been garnering much attention since her debut. Rynaée is known by other ways of her name Rynaee (Globally) Zeng Xiao Lan (曾曉蘭) (in Hong Kong, Taiwan), Rinnei (リンネイ) (in Japan) and Jeung Hyo-Ran (증효란) (in Korea).

Born into a traditional Chinese family, although the baby boy, at 5 years old, she knew she had a woman's soul and spirit. She grew up with a strong interest in Arts and crafts. When she was a child, her parents couldn't afford buying toys and resulted in her buying a pack of balloons and started creating Pokemon dolls with colored paper, tape and glue. This was a process that began her creativity early in her childhood.

School life was very difficult; many students laughed, and bullied Rynaée. Throughout her school life, she was once pelted with ketchup by a student in elementary school and spent most of her lunch time in the classroom. She was often bullied and called names upon fellow peers and has been shunned from many group activities and projects. Students will call her 'faggot' 'chink' 'gay' 'freak' due to her feminine thinking and postures and appearance. Struggling with her identity she seeked counseling at school and discovered that she was not 'gay' but 'transgendered' and found that she was not the only one that felt this way.

She confronted her parents about it, upsetting her father; he threatened to kill her if she chose to transition. She ran away in early summer of 2007 and went into a shelter and thus began her transition.

On November 2009 Rynaée Ryn created an account on popular video site YouTube and began posting videos of her modeling photos and expressing her creativity in graphic arts. She soon ganered attention of many supporters and fans throughout the world.

robertlouis
03-09-2012, 04:17 AM
Rynaée Ryn (曾曉蘭 Zēng Xiao Lan, born July 28th 1991) is an American Born Chinese (A.B.C.) idol / freelance model. She began gaining global attention after posting videos on YouTube in 2009, and since then has been garnering much attention since her debut. Rynaée is known by other ways of her name Rynaee (Globally) Zeng Xiao Lan (曾曉蘭) (in Hong Kong, Taiwan), Rinnei (リンネイ) (in Japan) and Jeung Hyo-Ran (증효란) (in Korea).

Born into a traditional Chinese family, although the baby boy, at 5 years old, she knew she had a woman's soul and spirit. She grew up with a strong interest in Arts and crafts. When she was a child, her parents couldn't afford buying toys and resulted in her buying a pack of balloons and started creating Pokemon dolls with colored paper, tape and glue. This was a process that began her creativity early in her childhood.

School life was very difficult; many students laughed, and bullied Rynaée. Throughout her school life, she was once pelted with ketchup by a student in elementary school and spent most of her lunch time in the classroom. She was often bullied and called names upon fellow peers and has been shunned from many group activities and projects. Students will call her 'faggot' 'chink' 'gay' 'freak' due to her feminine thinking and postures and appearance. Struggling with her identity she seeked counseling at school and discovered that she was not 'gay' but 'transgendered' and found that she was not the only one that felt this way.

She confronted her parents about it, upsetting her father; he threatened to kill her if she chose to transition. She ran away in early summer of 2007 and went into a shelter and thus began her transition.

On November 2009 Rynaée Ryn created an account on popular video site YouTube and began posting videos of her modeling photos and expressing her creativity in graphic arts. She soon ganered attention of many supporters and fans throughout the world.

Rynaee is stunning. I've corresponded with her on youtube and she is a sweet and also very strong person as well as a great role model for girls in the early stages of their transition. Superstar status imho - watch this space

Can I add a couple of new pics of one of my very favourite girls and one who caught my eye early on in my interest in tgirls? She is Carla Bellucci, previously known as Carla Tavares, who has returned from Italy to her home in Brasil and has also become a blonde once again.

Paulistano
03-09-2012, 10:49 PM
Lisa Du Preez was born on May 26, 1981 in SOUTH AFRICA, but she lives a happy life in London with her husband John. She had her SRS on June 21, 1999 and never looked back. She’s proud of who she is as a transgender model and believes that each and every person on this earth has the right to be here and should be respected regardless of their sex, age, religion and background.

She says her transformation saved her life and she hopes she can help others by sharing her life and success. About people saying that her life as a transgender model is not a good representation of the Transgender Community, she says “we are not all the same and therefore are not all doctors, nurses or hairdressers, I just happen to be a transgender model. I am also a successful business woman and modeling is just something I love to do part time”.

Her mother once answered a question she asked in a moment of depression:

- (Lisa) “Why did God make me a man?”
- (mother) “He made you a man so that you can become a perfect woman”.

These words have carried her through the toughest of times.

Lisa Du Preez is a real TOTAL BEAUTY:

Paulistano
03-09-2012, 10:53 PM
Viva Italia!

Carla Falki is 22 years old, a real jewel from Italy:

Paulistano
03-09-2012, 11:01 PM
Isabella Santiago, 19 years old – from Caracas / Venezuela

isabelasantiago11@hotmail.com

Miss Mérida en el Bellas entre Bellas 2011 Miss Gay Venezuela - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwJnxhZ-8U4&feature=player_embedded)

Isabella Santiago Miss Gay Venezuela 2010 Un Mensaje - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXxEiRpdcqQ&feature=related)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=O_up0JN4A4I

Miss Lara en el Bellas entre Bellas 2011 Miss Gay Venezuela - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbEkY-yfoOQ&feature=related)

What a beauty! :dancing:

Paulistano
03-09-2012, 11:10 PM
Rynaee is stunning. I've corresponded with her on youtube and she is a sweet and also very strong person as well as a great role model for girls in the early stages of their transition. Superstar status imho - watch this space

Can I add a couple of new pics of one of my very favourite girls and one who caught my eye early on in my interest in tgirls? She is Carla Bellucci, previously known as Carla Tavares, who has returned from Italy to her home in Brasil and has also become a blonde once again.

How hard is to express your feelings in a foreign language! You really know guys I’m trying to make it in a best way I can, but sometimes have the impression that I am not being interpreted correctly.

robertlouis, you perfectly know how much I'm sad for not having anymore the files containing conversations with friends who I’ve made on this forum, especially those which have gone away, such as CORVETTEDUDE, BigDF, Jedimaster and Tina Francis. When I said “I don’t care about the records coz we know all the friends already, and the important are the saved collages”, I meant “let’s be optimists and forget what happened”!

Nothing is perfect in this life. All of us have deceptions, frustrations, bad days of sadness or less enthusiasm. I’d like to invite ALL the friends I’ve made in here to come posting again on this new thread, coz this attitude will minimize the impact of our loss and make us happy again! Thanks in advance for your comprehension.

Well robertlouis, thanks for Carla’s post…she is a sexy transwoman and you have a good taste my friend!!!

As you know, Carla Bellucci was posted on the other version of this thread long time ago under the name Carla Tavares. These girls love to change names and they might have their reasons to do that, I won’t argue them. I particularly don’t like that and sometimes it smoke bad news for me, but we have to respect their decision.

Carla Bellucci (aka Carla Tavares) is 23 years old now and she was born in Belo Horizonte, the capital of Minas Gerais state – Brazil. Please enjoy her NEW collages:

nevada64
03-10-2012, 12:07 AM
My goodness... These women are simply stunning. This is THE BEST thread on this forum. Thanks for all your efforts amigo. Cheers!!!

traLika
03-10-2012, 05:18 PM
My goodness... These women are simply stunning. This is THE BEST thread on this forum. Thanks for all your efforts amigo. Cheers!!!

:iagree:Rynaée is very beautiful, Paulistano!

tsparrow69
03-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Wow! Each and everyone of these women that you posted are beautiful, but I don't think "500" would cover the "TS Beauty Around the World". I understand the need for a cut-off - oops no pun intended to the Beautiful Post-Op Transgendered Women.

Anyway, I for some reason love these Transgendered Women both pre-op and post-op. I just wish they love me.

Paulistano
03-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Thank you my friend!!! You are really a good friend :Bowdown:

:iagree:Rynaée is very beautiful, Paulistano!
She is just wonderful... but I could marry any of these women posted on this thread!... My next 3rd post will drive you crazy, my dear friend... don't miss it please :party:

Wow! Each and everyone of these women that you posted are beautiful, but I don't think "500" would cover the "TS Beauty Around the World". I understand the need for a cut-off - oops no pun intended to the Beautiful Post-Op Transgendered Women.

Anyway, I for some reason love these Transgendered Women both pre-op and post-op. I just wish they love me.
I gues 500 is a good number, but we have to be very picky and severe to the word BEAUTIFUL. We can't make confusion to the word SEXY or SENSUAL... otherwise we should make a 5000 list of wonderful T-girls!
I wish they love me either tsparrow69 :whistle: And thanks for your nice post!

Ana Mancini was born on July 14, 1984 (she’s 27 yo now) in a small city called Entre Rios – ARGENTINA:

Paulistano
03-10-2012, 10:32 PM
........And now let’s admire this Thailand beauty from Bangkok.

Bessy is 24 years old:

Paulistano
03-10-2012, 10:43 PM
She is considered the most beautiful transwoman from the Southern Brazil ever.

She was born on March 20, 1989 (will be 23 yo this month) in a small city called “Montenegro” located 28 miles from Porto Alegre, the capital of Rio Grande do Sul state.

Carolina Montenegro is amazingly beautiful and these collages are pretty NEW:

traLika
03-11-2012, 12:17 AM
My next 3rd post will drive you crazy, my dear friend... don't miss it please

Carolina Montenegro! Great choice!!! :party:

nevada64
03-11-2012, 09:37 AM
:Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown:

Prospero
03-11-2012, 09:59 AM
Paulistano - your determination is amazing and we all owe you a debt of gratitude. You're like someone who has spent years building a fabulous house to see it blown away in a storm - and rather than despairing has set out to bud it all again from scratch.

As the old song goes: "pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again."

This is a great thread.

tsparrow69
03-11-2012, 06:04 PM
Wow! I love the list and now I can say I actually met one of the Ladies that you posted in this thread. I will say that with her and probably with these other beautiful ladies - their photos show a small part of their beauty and their personalities are sincere.

Paulistano
03-11-2012, 10:26 PM
Carolina Montenegro! Great choice!!! :party:
traLika... Carolina is just a dream! One of our dreams... :dancing:

:Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown:
Thanks again, my friend!

Wow! I love the list and now I can say I actually met one of the Ladies that you posted in this thread. I will say that with her and probably with these other beautiful ladies - their photos show a small part of their beauty and their personalities are sincere.
Can we know who is the girl you've met?... Now I'm curious!....:whistle:

Paulistano - your determination is amazing and we all owe you a debt of gratitude. You're like someone who has spent years building a fabulous house to see it blown away in a storm - and rather than despairing has set out to bud it all again from scratch.

As the old song goes: "pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again."

This is a great thread.
My dearest friend Prospero, exactly one year ago Japan suffered one of the biggest natural disasters in its history: an earthquake followed by a tsunami and a serious nuclear accident. This Sunday March 11, 2012 honoring the dead at that terrible day the Japanese come with fantastic works of engineering that have provided a different appearance to the affected areas. I saw the images on TV and result is just amazing! The Japanese people are really brave and winner. I am a deep admirer of Japanese culture, its habits, intellectuality, humility, strength of overshoot and mostly dignity.

Yes dear Prospero, we have too much to learn from them and I’m quite sure you know what I mean and agree with me. Thanks again for the nice words giving me strength to continue my “Nipponic” work!

JAPAN has a tribute from me today:

Supermodel Coco (from Vogue) is one of the most beautiful ladies we've ever seen on the site. She's has a naturally feminine face, an incredibly sexy body that any genetic woman would be jealous of and she may be the best-dressed ladyboy on the planet. She has an incredible sense of style and... she loves shoes!!!

Coco was born on September 24, 1988 (23 yo now) in Osaka – JAPAN:

Paulistano
03-13-2012, 01:12 AM
These are new collages of Roberta Holanda, 20 years old.
She was born in Fortaleza, capital of Ceará state – Northeast of Brazil:

Wolver
03-13-2012, 01:14 AM
Roberta Holanda...OMG :D WOW!!

Paulistano
03-13-2012, 09:54 AM
Roberta Holanda...OMG :D WOW!!
Yes, she's one of the most beautiful in the world right now, dear Wolver!

Roberta's friend is coming next...

loveboof
03-13-2012, 05:50 PM
Izabelly Marquesine & Carolina Montenegro are my favourites so far - I'm just waiting for some of my favs from the old thread to reappear :)

(btw in the Domino Presley collage, I don't think the bottom right pic is of her - looks a bit like her friend Morgan Bailey...)

Paulistano
03-13-2012, 06:37 PM
Izabelly Marquesine & Carolina Montenegro are my favourites so far - I'm just waiting for some of my favs from the old thread to reappear :)

(btw in the Domino Presley collage, I don't think the bottom right pic is of her - looks a bit like her friend Morgan Bailey...)
Dear loveboof, why don't you tell me the names of your favs?... I could post them before the others! :whistle:

Ohhhhh....... I'm so sorry for the mistake! Domino Presley was on that photo but she was in the water and I made that stupid confusion...lol. THANKS A LOT for advising me (as I keep saying... you are just a great guy :Bowdown: )

Here is the collage already corrected my friend:

Paulistano
03-13-2012, 06:43 PM
Candis was born as “Brendan McDaniel” in Maui – Hawaii in 1971. Brendan transformed himself into Candis Cayne and become one of the United States’ most popular and sought-after female impersonators. Candis first made for herself at the famed NYC gay hot-spot “Boy Bar”, where her performances drew raves. A classically trainer dancer, Candis has thrilled audiences from coast-to-coast with her amazing gift for dance, choreography and glamour.

Candis could be seen in the hit ABC series Dirty Sexy Money where she played actor Billy Baldwin’s (Patrick) transgender interest Carmelita. The role made Candis Cayne the first transgender actress to play a recurring transgender character in prime time.

Candis Cayne is a real TOTAL BEAUTY:

Paulistano
03-13-2012, 06:54 PM
That friend of Roberta Holanda I’ve mentioned on the other post is the 21 yo t-girl Izabelle Troiane Marinho, from Rio de Janeiro. She has a twin sister also shemale named Sthefanny Marinho! Izabelle reminds me a little of Roberta Close when she was young…

I’ve heard Izabelle Troiane Marinho is not easy to deal with, but she’s definitely my type of woman. What an exotic beauty!!!

Paulistano
03-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Just a curiosity

- When a twin sister is a t-girl, the other is also. The identical twins (also called monozygotic) have the same genome, and are clones of each other.

These are few examples I remember now:

loveboof
03-14-2012, 07:06 PM
Dear loveboof, why don't you tell me the names of your favs?... I could post them before the others! :whistle:

Haha thanks, but I can't remember a lot of their names (and since the posts are all gone I can't just check my stat history).

But I'll leave a comment when they pop up again :)

Paulistano
03-15-2012, 04:32 AM
Haha thanks, but I can't remember a lot of their names (and since the posts are all gone I can't just check my stat history).

But I'll leave a comment when they pop up again :)

OK man.... here we go:

Laisa Lins is a legend. I couldn’t forget to make a tribute to this wonderful t-girl that you might know for long time on internet. She was born on October 3, 1982 (29 yo now) in Diadema, an industrial city that makes part of the "Big São Paulo".

She’s still gorgeous:

Paulistano
03-15-2012, 04:43 AM
Antalya is a city on the Mediterranean coast of southwestern Turkey. It was the world’s fourth most visited city by number of international arrivals in 2010 and had a population of 1,001,318. Antalya is the eighth most populous city in Turkey and country's biggest international sea resort.

Yagmur Derin was born on March 18, 1985 (25 yo now) in the beautiful Antalya.

OMG… I love TURKEY and must go there soon!

Paulistano
03-15-2012, 04:50 AM
NEW: Tayla Spiller was born on August 2, 1989 (23 yo now) in “Aparecida de Goiânia”, a small city located few miles from Goiânia, the capital of Goiás state – Brazil:

nevada64
03-15-2012, 07:42 AM
Holy shit!!! :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown:
You've really outdone yourself this time. I love all three of these ladies.
I too want to go to Turkey. I've never, been but have wanted to all my life. I plan on going in the next two or three years.
Thank you so much amigo. Take care. Salud!!! :dancing:

Paulistano
03-16-2012, 01:08 AM
Holy shit!!! :Bowdown: :Bowdown: :Bowdown:
You've really outdone yourself this time. I love all three of these ladies.
I too want to go to Turkey. I've never, been but have wanted to all my life. I plan on going in the next two or three years.
Thank you so much amigo. Take care. Salud!!! :dancing:

You're gonna love all the girls I will post in here, my dear friend! If you love Brazilians please check your blod pressure before watching next 2nd and 4th posts! SAÚDE AMIGO!!! :dancing:

Nur Sajat (Sajat Diva) was born on February 23, 1985 (26 years old now). She won numerous Miss Pageant in Malaysia as Diva: Miss Tourism 2008, Miss Lingerie 2010, Miss Malaysia 2010 and Miss Universe 2010 (all of these events happening in Kuala Lumpur).

Sajat is a Diva and also a Photo Model for magazines and artists. She started her international carrier as Entertainer in Kuala Lumpur, in her native country MALAYSIA. Sajat worked in Singapore, London, Brunei, Bangkok and this early 2011 year for the recently opened and prestigious Galaxy Macau, in Macau, performing on stage for the pleasure of hundreds of customers. Sajat is now back in Kuala Lumpur:

Paulistano
03-16-2012, 01:18 AM
Bianca Armanni (20 yo) is from Pouso Alegre – Minas Gerais state - Brazil.

She’s Just perfect!

Paulistano
03-16-2012, 01:25 AM
Let’s make a stop at the Phillipines, precisely Cebu. This country has about 7,000 islands and you can find ladyboys in almost all of them…

Bee Urgello (24 yo) works in a call center but she’s a top model also. Philippines is unfortunately a poor country and Bee has to work in a call center coz she can’t find a better job at this moment. Modeling work is sporadic because there are not many opportunities in the country, especially living outside the capital Manila. I have some ladyboy internet friends in the same situation of Bee and I’m quite anxious to meet them personally.

Bee Urgello is a beautiful transwoman:

Paulistano
03-16-2012, 01:33 AM
Bianca Freire is considered one of the most beautiful transwoman of the planet. She was born on December 29, 1989 in Campinas, the second biggest city of São Paulo state – Brazil.

Please enjoy old and new collages I’ve done as a tribute to this goddess:

squirtsilly
03-16-2012, 03:15 AM
Wow, Paulistano, what a feast of beauty! My senses are dazzled. Thanks for your Herculean efforts! Two that stand out for me, among so many, are Coco from Osaka and Roberta Holanda from Brazil...both gorgeous! And you are so right about Coco's sense of style, right down to the bows on her shoes!

nevada64
03-16-2012, 05:50 AM
Meu Deus!!! You've outdone yourself fine sir.... I'm breathless....

Paulistano
03-16-2012, 08:29 AM
Wow, Paulistano, what a feast of beauty! My senses are dazzled. Thanks for your Herculean efforts! Two that stand out for me, among so many, are Coco from Osaka and Roberta Holanda from Brazil...both gorgeous! And you are so right about Coco's sense of style, right down to the bows on her shoes!

Meu Deus!!! You've outdone yourself fine sir.... I'm breathless....

My friends squirtsilly and nevada64... take a look at this t-girl I just found!

OMG... Right now I AM BREATHLESS!!! :hide-1:

Coming next...

nevada64
03-16-2012, 06:10 PM
What a beautiful face.... Can't wait for more Paulistano.

Paulistano
03-17-2012, 08:15 AM
Anahi Acosta - 21 years old – is from MEXICO:

Paulistano
03-17-2012, 08:23 AM
What a beautiful face.... Can't wait for more Paulistano.
This is my gift to you, nevada64!

Top model Felipa Tavares is following the steps of Lea-T, Carol Marra, Fabiana Mello Oliveira, Andrej Pejic and many other transwomen, shining on catwalks around the world and having a successful career.

Felipa’s beauty is amazing.

She was born in Juiz de Fora – state of Minas Gerais, Brazil – on October 5, 1985.

Felipa Tavares is 25 years old now and she is the greatest surprise of the year for me:

theone1982
03-17-2012, 08:32 AM
Anahi Acosta - 21 years old – is from MEXICO:

Those eyes!:Bowdown: Unbelievable!:Bowdown:

rxpharm
03-17-2012, 06:48 PM
There’s a band in Thailand called Papillon (supergroup) formed by transsexuals.

http://www.myspace.com/papillonth

All of them are beautiful but there’s one in special that got my attention: “EX” is her artistic name as a singer but as a model her name is Pathchiya Sermsup (a.k.a. Fiona X).

Pathchiya worked for the Canadian company M.A.C. as a cosmetician and make-up artist before becoming a runway model. She then went on to runway work in Europe for many of the top clothing designers as she dreamed of one day becoming a singer. This is the first singing group that Ex (Pathchiya) has been a member of. Born in Surin, Isan a small city in North East Thailand, Pathchiya is 29 years old (born in January 23, 1983) and stands at 171 cm.

I couldn’t find any info about being pre or post op online, but I really don’t think this is relevant. As I keep saying for a long time, “I like women, no matter what they have between their legs”!

Pathchiya Sermsup… you are just gorgeous!!!

Thanks for her collage! I met Ex a number of years ago before she got her modelling break. Unfortunately the singing group Papillion never quite took off. She is post-op and has been for quite a few years.

tsparrow69
03-17-2012, 07:12 PM
Come on, are these beautiful ladies - really genetic twins? I have known many twins in my life and I know you have identical and fraternal twins. I think the Izabelle and Stephany Marinho - look like they are blood relatives- They're both BEAUTIFUL! I wish I could meet them in person.

robertlouis
03-18-2012, 05:28 AM
Paulistano, your thread was always my first port of call when I logged on to HA, now it's becoming my only destination as the rest of the board vanishes up its hate-filled and largely juvenile arse.

May providence bless you, my friend.

If you were here in the UK I would campaign for your thread to be available on the NHS.

nevada64
03-18-2012, 07:10 AM
Paulistano, your thread was always my first port of call when I logged on to HA, now it's becoming my only destination as the rest of the board vanishes up its hate-filled and largely juvenile arse.

If you were here in the UK I would campaign for your thread to be available on the NHS.

:iagree:

Paulistano
03-18-2012, 08:06 AM
Those eyes!:Bowdown: Unbelievable!:Bowdown:
I wish I could have Anahi Acosta's eyes for me, only for me one day!!!:)

Thanks for her collage! I met Ex a number of years ago before she got her modelling break. Unfortunately the singing group Papillion never quite took off. She is post-op and has been for quite a few years.
Thanks for the info about lovely "Ex"... she's just wonderful... (I've PM you my friend).

Come on, are these beautiful ladies - really genetic twins? I have known many twins in my life and I know you have identical and fraternal twins. I think the Izabelle and Stephany Marinho - look like they are blood relatives- They're both BEAUTIFUL! I wish I could meet them in person.
Yes tsparrow69 ... Izabelle and Sthefanny Marinho are genetic twins and very beautiful... but no good comments about their personalities from their clients. It's a pity.

Remi Yamasaki is the much loved newhalf television celebrity, once hailed by mainstream weekly magazines as the most beautiful newhalf in JAPAN.

Remi is 25 years old and she is originally from the Ehime Prefecture of the Shikoku Island but now lives in Nagoya. Having her testicles taken out at 15 and subsequently gone through a full-on SRS surgery the following year, Remi holds the record of being the youngest recipient of the male-to-female SRS surgery in Japan.

Aside from her television work, Remi also works as a top show-dancer at Vogue, possibly the most famous newhalf show house in the country. Having lived in Los Angeles for 6 months and Vancouver for 2 years, Remi speaks fluent English:

Paulistano
03-18-2012, 08:18 AM
:iagree:
nevada64...you are one of the best guys of this forum. It's an honor for me to can call you my friend. :Bowdown: Have a wonderful Sunday and... enjoy my next FANTASTIC new post.

I also need to honor a special member of this forum.

She has common friends of mine, she has been here in my home town few years ago, and she left few “broken hearts” coz of her fantastic caring way of being. About her thirties, people simply love her. She is pretty, clever and well educated.

http://www.latinatranny.com

Nicole Montero from CHILE:

Paulistano
03-18-2012, 08:40 AM

Dear robertlouis, if I had to make a list of important friends I made on this board you would be the number one for sure. And all of my posts of this thread would be useless without comments like yours. You are always present when I most need, even with private messages… I really don’t know how to thank you for more than one year supporting me and my crazy hobby. This thread belongs to all of us and we must be proud of it.

Ops…. Yes… I DO KNOW HOW I CAN THANK YOU!!!... :dancing:

Let me post new collages to you! They are very fresh and they can show you one of the most beautiful shemales of the planet at this very moment and one that could break my heart forever!

Please enjoy this FANTASTIC TRANSWOMAN my dear friend…

Viviany Aguilera (24 yo) was born on July 3, 1988 in Porto Alegre – capital of Rio Grande do Sul state – Brazil:

nevada64
03-19-2012, 01:53 AM
Thank you for your kind words my friend. You are one class act. It is a pleasure to have you as a friend. Take care. Saude!!!

Paulistano
03-19-2012, 07:05 AM
Thank you for your kind words my friend. You are one class act. It is a pleasure to have you as a friend. Take care. Saude!!!
I'm waiting for your visit here in Brazil pretty soon! Tenha uma ótima semana amigo! :dancing:

Francine Ivanova is a wonderful 25 yo t-girl from the PHILIPPINES:

Paulistano
03-19-2012, 07:12 AM
Let’s appreciate the beauty of a girl from Cali – Colombia, who has already been showed here on HA board.

Patricia Alarcon is 22 years old:

Paulistano
03-19-2012, 07:23 AM
Fabiana Mello Oliveira (26 yo) is another transwoman top model. She is from Recife, the capital of Pernambuco state – Northeast of Brazil.

She had her Sex Reassignment Surgery on 2003:

banane18021802
03-20-2012, 10:43 PM
i love this thread

envivision
03-21-2012, 05:24 AM
Meu amigo Paulistano,

Your list is incomplete without the inclusion of the most beautiful tranny of all time. And that is Melina Vasconcellos.

Brigado.

Paulistano
03-22-2012, 07:46 AM
i love this thread
Thanks banane! I've been busy these days but will be posting here normally from tomorrow. :)

Meu amigo Paulistano,

Your list is incomplete without the inclusion of the most beautiful tranny of all time. And that is Melina Vasconcellos.

Brigado.

envivision... You might know me... I might know you...
You know I had a history with Melina and we've been together for a while in 2006... I was the one who brought her from Curitiba to São Paulo and introduced her many friends of mine included Letícia Vlasak (RIP) who became her best friend...
I really don't know if it's a good idea to post Melina's photos in here coz she has changed her life a lot! Her name is Maria Fernanda Vasconcellos now and she is post-op (Thailand 2009). She was never on internet after that (as far as I concern), but I've heard she is still escorting...
OMG... sometimes I don't like to remember those years... too much fun, so many fantasies, so many broken hearts...
Melina was exclusive in my life. I've learned so much with her and I really admire her a lot as a human been. She is well educated, she is clever, she is... maybe the best and I haven't taken the chance of being happy in my life at that time... and I'm so sorry for that.
I don't know... I have hundreds of beautiful photos of Melina... I'm gonna think if it's ok making her collages.... (do you think I can make it, envivision?)
I will love Melina forever.

So......... MAYBE............. coming next....

:Bowdown:

Jimmy W
03-22-2012, 08:21 PM
This thread is amazing! Every girl is a perfect ten! Roberta Holanda is beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Jackal
03-23-2012, 08:38 PM
Viviany is a true angel----WOW!!! Have you ever had the pleasure of meeting and speaking to these young ladies?

Paulistano
03-25-2012, 06:19 AM
This thread is amazing! Every girl is a perfect ten! Roberta Holanda is beautiful!!!!!!!!!
I agree... these girls are just amazing! Thanks my friend...:dancing:

Viviany is a true angel----WOW!!! Have you ever had the pleasure of meeting and speaking to these young ladies?
OMG... Viviany is something... no man, I haven't met Viviany yet... but maybe will call her next week! :whistle:

Nadia Chin (Warapanat Chinnawong) was born on March 27, 1989 in THAILAND (a.k.a. “LOS” – Land of Smile). This wonderful top model will be 23 years old next Tuesday!

She’s just wonderful:

Paulistano
03-25-2012, 06:36 AM
She was born in Fortaleza, capital of lovely Ceará state, northeast of Brazil.

Her name is Saory Vilella (a.k.a. Sandy Lopez) and she’s 22 years old.

What a woman!

Paulistano
03-25-2012, 06:43 AM
Actress, model and singer... 33 years of age… She’s from Los Angeles – California / U.S.A.

Her name is Carla Marie Montilla:

Paulistano
03-25-2012, 06:55 AM
NEW:

Nicolly Navarro was born on June 1, 1991 in Paulo Afonso, state of Bahia – Northeast of Brazil. She’s only 20 years old now and lives here in São Paulo.

I’m really crazy for this sexy transwoman… thinkin’ about calling her one of these days…lol

nevada64
03-25-2012, 11:38 AM
Oh my.... I love both Sandy and Nicolly. You are so lucky to be able to pick up the phone and call Nicolly. I'd love to be with her. She is so hot!!! Obrigado.....

Paulistano
03-29-2012, 02:32 AM
Please put the sound of your speakers very loud my friends… use a big screen monitor… fill up your glass with a good red wine and ENJOY Heves Guzel website:

www.hevesguzel.com

Heves Guzel is 21 years old, she’s from Antalya – beautiful city located on south of Turkey:

Paulistano
03-29-2012, 02:42 AM
She’s 23 years old and was born in Cristalina, state of Goiás – Brazil.

Ana Lívia de Caprio is a real beauty!

Paulistano
03-29-2012, 02:53 AM
日本万歳 !

I’m glad to see a beautiful Japanese transsexual.

She’s 21 years old and has such a wonderful face.

Her name is Mirai Lily:

Paulistano
03-29-2012, 03:04 AM
Wanessa Waitzel was born on April 15, 1981 here in São Paulo.

What a wonderful mature woman…

Paulistano
03-30-2012, 06:34 AM
Long time waiting?... OK!

Paulistano
03-30-2012, 06:35 AM
Want me to give up?

(it's OK for me)

Paulistano
03-30-2012, 06:45 AM
Oh my.... I love both Sandy and Nicolly. You are so lucky to be able to pick up the phone and call Nicolly. I'd love to be with her. She is so hot!!! Obrigado.....

I better go home!

Sorry nevada.... there's nothing we can do about it! Don't worry.... at least we've tried!

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

nevada64
03-30-2012, 05:42 PM
I better go home!

Sorry nevada.... there's nothing we can do about it! Don't worry.... at least we've tried!

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

I'm not sure what you mean amigo. Please explain...

rxpharm
04-01-2012, 06:01 AM
Paulistano, I hope you are not saying you are giving up! Sometimes life gets in the way, and keeps people away from viewing and commenting on great threads like yours on the forum.

Love the collages on Nadia Chin and Mirai Lilly! I have heard there are some mixed Japanese/Brazilian beauties around - would you have any photos of them?

Looking forward to the continuation of your top 500!

nonnonnon
04-02-2012, 07:45 AM
want to take a guess this year? #1 jumps out to me
http://www.thaimiss.com/?p=9514

rxpharm
04-03-2012, 05:06 PM
My sources in Thailand say that no. 15 has a lock on the title this year. We will have to wait and see!

Prospero
04-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Paulistano. Don't you dare give up. Your fans here are appreciate of all your posts - even if we don't say so every time you offer another staggeringly beautiful collection of girls.

loveboof
04-03-2012, 09:45 PM
Paulistano. Don't you dare give up. Your fans here are appreciate of all your posts - even if we don't say so every time you offer another staggeringly beautiful collection of girls.

Everyone appreciates this thread - that's why we were all annoyed when it got deleted. But now you have a stickied version! To give up on it would be a great shame...

Jackal
04-03-2012, 11:27 PM

If I may, I would like to post a small tribute to a beautiful woman with a heart of gold who was taken from the world she helped far too soon. Her name was Agnés Torres Hernández, and she was an activist for the transgender community in Mexico.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/15/agnes-hernandez-hate-crime-mexican-transgender-activist-brutally-murdered_n_1345867.html#s758656&title=Jorge_Amaro

If you have any transwomen in your life, treat them well and with respect! If you know of any advocacy groups, support them if you can.

nevada64
04-06-2012, 07:32 PM
Paulistano, I hope you haven't left us....

tsparrow69
04-08-2012, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by tsparrow69 http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/images/ca_serenity/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=1108942#post1108942) Come on, are these beautiful ladies - really genetic twins? I have known many twins in my life and I know you have identical and fraternal twins. I think the Izabelle and Stephany Marinho - look like they are blood relatives- They're both BEAUTIFUL! I wish I could meet them in person.
Yes tsparrow69 ... Izabelle and Sthefanny Marinho are genetic twins and very beautiful... but no good comments about their personalities from their clients. It's a pity.

Well, I am not surprised because that proves these TS Women are like other women - they can be a B _ T _ H. I have learned that a TS working for funds to obtain the SRS doesn't want anything personal with a man/client whom likes her; she will think that you are gay or bi; there are other TS Ladies whom prefer to stay pre-op and it seems that they will always work and only see you as a client; anyway I still hope to meet a TS Woman who would like to have a monogomous long term relationship

tsparrow69
04-08-2012, 07:42 PM
The photo of the Beautiful Babe Heves Guzel in the water flipping her hair back is an awesome photo - kudos to the photographer!

abstratorama
04-10-2012, 06:28 AM
Hellen Vulckman Machado, extremely feminine brazilian transsexual of 32 years old who turned into a shemale at the age of 28. An extremely rare case. A jewel.

nonnonnon
04-10-2012, 09:26 AM
tan lines!

tsparrow69
04-10-2012, 04:36 PM
I am truly amazed at the beauty of Ms Hellen Vulckman Machado!

Fancy fancy
04-11-2012, 07:48 AM
Paulistano, I have written a song for you to encourage you to continue your fine work, goes like this:

Please don't go! Don't gooooooo! a-ooo-a-oooo!
Please don't go! Begging you to stay!

Ok, I stole the lyrics, but what the hell. Your work is appreciated the world over, never forget this!

Fancy

Want me to give up?

(it's OK for me)

nevada64
04-15-2012, 07:17 PM
It is sad to see this thread so quiet. I hope you are ok Paulistano.

dakota87
04-16-2012, 03:46 AM
Paulistano, Please come back!!!
Your collages are works of art.

abstratorama
04-23-2012, 05:09 PM
Mike Taiapa a.k.a. Cherryblop and Xxchetty is a 19 years old transsexual (December 1st, 1992) from Gisborne, New Zealand.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1540956172

http://pt.cam4.com/xxchetty

Prospero
04-25-2012, 07:15 PM
Paulistano - are you on vacation somewhere? This site misses your class and sophistication.

webbbb
04-25-2012, 07:55 PM
Roberta Holander -Wow!! Thank you so much for her beautiful pics.

bart666mischta
04-27-2012, 06:39 AM
I am truly amazed at the beauty of Ms Hellen Vulckman Machado!

Is she Postop?

robertlouis
05-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Zac, no offence intended and I hope none taken, but one of the things that has made this thread such a pleasure over the years is that it has only featured girls either clothed or in partial undress at most. The dick is never shown. It's like an unwritten rule that everyone has respected - there are plenty of other threads for that.

I miss Paulistano too. This thread has been one of the highlights on HA, a rare haven of beauty with no bullshit or hate. The man's a hero.

loveboof
05-09-2012, 12:58 PM
You're right Robertlouis, but as we can't edit our own posts, zac will not be doing anything about it...

How long do you think this thread will stay stickied without Paulistano awesome collages?

robertlouis
05-09-2012, 01:51 PM
You're right Robertlouis, but as we can't edit our own posts, zac will not be doing anything about it...

How long do you think this thread will stay stickied without Paulistano awesome collages?

I wonder. I think he got seriously disheartened when the mods fucked up all his hard work.

loveboof
05-09-2012, 05:31 PM
I wonder. I think he got seriously disheartened when the mods fucked up all his hard work.
Yeah, and who can blame him - it really was unforgivable to delete the best thread in this place...

But I think he was disappointed with the lack of enthusiasm for the new thread too; not many views or comments.

Prospero
05-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Apart from posting the odd encouraging remark or reminding him how grateful we were for his work, there was not a lot of feedback we could really offer, was there. But he is missed.

This whole site is overflowing from hard core shots and it is the delight of this thread that we get to see the girls without - how you say - distractions.

C O M E B A C K P A U L I S T A N O

InHouston
05-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Wow! Izabelly Marquesine is stunning!

Donkey
05-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Yes she is.

Nikka
05-10-2012, 09:58 PM
:tongue:

GroobySteven
05-11-2012, 12:15 AM
Yeah, and who can blame him - it really was unforgivable to delete the best thread in this place...

But I think he was disappointed with the lack of enthusiasm for the new thread too; not many views or comments.

I disagree. His threat genuinely was accidentally deleted (not by me) but I talked to him and arranged this new sticky for him, which almost nobody gets.
From what I understand in my brief interaction, he did have a few issues going on and I can only hope he comes back.

BTW we worked for over 3 days trying to recover the lost data before I called a halt on it.

Where are you Paulistano?

loveboof
05-11-2012, 01:42 AM
I disagree. His threat genuinely was accidentally deleted (not by me) but I talked to him and arranged this new sticky for him, which almost nobody gets.
From what I understand in my brief interaction, he did have a few issues going on and I can only hope he comes back.

BTW we worked for over 3 days trying to recover the lost data before I called a halt on it.

Oh yeah, I know it was an accident - but it was still fairly sloppy work! Since it happened I think you handled it very well tho. I doubt it was the only reason for him leaving, but was most likely a factor...

robertlouis
05-13-2012, 03:30 PM
:tongue:

Ms Montero, you are being naughty.

Why am I not surprised? ;-)

robertlouis
05-13-2012, 04:13 PM

I know, and I may have overstated it in my previous post, Seanchai, but I did speak to him at the time. I know he'd been having a really bad time in various ways, and he saw the deletion of his thread pretty much as the last straw. However, he is regrouping and with luck and patience we should see him, and his wonderful posts and collages, back before too long.

maxpower
05-13-2012, 09:30 PM
Ironically, I think his new thread was getting less attention because it is a sticky, at least in my case. When I check out the board updates, I scroll right past the stickies and pay them no mind because they are all about the various parties, which don't interest me much. I would forget Paulistano's thread was even there. When it was in the regular section, I would always look at it when I saw it had been updated, even commenting a few times. That's what I think, anyway.

robertlouis
05-15-2012, 02:48 AM
Ironically, I think his new thread was getting less attention because it is a sticky, at least in my case. When I check out the board updates, I scroll right past the stickies and pay them no mind because they are all about the various parties, which don't interest me much. I would forget Paulistano's thread was even there. When it was in the regular section, I would always look at it when I saw it had been updated, even commenting a few times. That's what I think, anyway.

I think that's a possibility too.

In the meantime, and in the spirit of Paulistano's original template of beauty without gratuitous flesh, here are some recent pics of Byanka, formerly known as Bianca Foeppel, a stunning beauty from Brazil. If you didn't know otherwise you would swear she was all woman and always had been - just my type!

robertlouis
05-19-2012, 04:10 AM
Carrying on where I left off, some recent pics of Juliana Nogueira, who now calls herself Karen Cherie.

Apologies for these scant offerings, we really need Paulistano, don't we?

But she is more gorgeous than ever.

freedom
05-19-2012, 07:49 AM
paulistano..............?
:cry:

Wolver
05-19-2012, 08:27 AM
Mike Taiapa a.k.a. Cherryblop and Xxchetty is a 19 years old transsexual (December 1st, 1992) from Gisborne, New Zealand.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1540956172

http://pt.cam4.com/xxchetty

Cute

abstratorama
05-26-2012, 04:05 AM
Victoria Carioni, previously known as Viccenzo Carioni is a New York born brazilian transsexual.

She is deaf and mute.

http://carionivictoria.tumblr.com/

loveboof
05-28-2012, 04:56 PM
Victoria Carioni, previously known as Viccenzo Carioni

She's pretty (especially from certain angles) :)

I'm not sure Paulistano would approve of the 'guy pics' though - Even if she still looks quite feminine with a bit of a goatee...

Maxxxy
05-28-2012, 09:57 PM
How is a thread made sticky?? X

rxpharm
06-08-2012, 10:52 PM
Some photos from Miss Tiffany 2011, held in Tiffany Theatre, Pattaya, Thailand, May 4, 2012.

Special awards,

no. 1, Miss Kiss Sexy Star,Nisamanee Lertworapong

no. 2, Sopida Rachanon winning Miss Photogenic

no. 18 Kamala Potisan, winner of Best Costume (evening gown)

no. 28, Panvilas Mongkol, Winner of Miss Silky Skin

no. 26 Ruttanun Seelawanich, Miss Congeniality

rxpharm
06-16-2012, 01:34 PM
2nd runner up announced, no. 22, Siriworakarn Buthtayothee

And then there were 2, no. 12 Nicha Chaiyapreuk and no. 28. Panvilas Mongkol

The crowning moment

The queen and her court

abstratorama
06-26-2012, 04:18 AM
Som May, previously known as Isaac Israel and also known as Somik-Chan and Charlie Chan is a russian transsexual.

http://www.facebook.com/somikchan
http://somikchan.deviantart.com/

abstratorama
06-26-2012, 04:34 AM
This transsexual uses the names of Vanessa, Natasha, Tatiana, Anastasia, Anabela and is natural from France.

http://www.ts-dating.com/escort/NatashaTS

abstratorama
06-26-2012, 04:54 AM
Jane Lucy (雨婷) is a chinese transsexual from Shanghai.

http://www.ts-dating.com/escort/ts_lucy
http://blog.sina.com.cn/szyuting
http://you.video.sina.com.cn/szyuting
http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-SO1!O-ID20466!D-VIP-Page-1!P-ID57307!D.html

loveboof
06-26-2012, 04:54 PM
Som May

Natasha from France.

Jane Lucy (雨婷)

Wow.. 3 gorgeous ladies there!

I think my favourite is Som May - so feminine, and a little bit quirky :)

loveboof
06-27-2012, 06:12 PM
Not stickied anymore (probably fair enough seeing as Paulistano has run for the hills).

Just thought it deserved to be seen on the first page so people know what happened...

:smh @ mods - talk to us & explain your reasonings; there's more to your job than simply deleting shit!

abstratorama
06-30-2012, 10:09 PM
Ulyana (Ульяна) or Tanya (Таня) is a gorgeous transsexual from some country of the former USSR.

robertlouis
07-04-2012, 11:08 AM
New pics of Karen Cheri, formerly better known as Juliana Nogueira.

Has she ever looked better?

TatianaSummer
07-04-2012, 12:40 PM
I thought this thread was on a sticky?

GroobySteven
07-04-2012, 12:47 PM
I thought this thread was on a sticky?

It became unstuck since Paulistano left.

TatianaSummer
07-04-2012, 12:54 PM
It became unstuck since Paulistano left.

ohh I see, didnt know he left us. :(

loveboof
08-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Anyone fancy taking over the reins on this thread?

I miss Paulistano's collages... :(

(My vote goes to abstratorama)

shion325
08-28-2012, 06:50 PM
Exotic Ts Beauty --- Ts-ladies ... i love it!!!

Fancy fancy
04-14-2013, 09:59 PM
I would like to echo many of the comments made.

Paulistano - I loved your thread, and I respected the time you took in pulling it all together.

Such esteem I hold you in means if I ever make it to Brazil, I will shout you a dac:saladquiri

Jackal
09-15-2013, 06:22 PM
Luana Cimatti (20 yo) is from Curitiba, capital of Paraná state – Brazil:

My goodness, she is a hell of a woman!

SXFX
09-16-2013, 04:09 AM
my god the TS women from Russia are amazing...i hope they leave Russia and move to NYC ;-)
Look forward to seeing them soon!

cameron47
11-14-2013, 09:24 PM
Ulyana (Ульяна) or Tanya (Таня) is a gorgeous transsexual from some country of the former USSR.

Ulyana or Tanya or whatever name she goes by is about as perfect as one could be.:Bowdown:

Jackal
12-06-2013, 11:49 PM
I agree... these girls are just amazing! Thanks my friend...:dancing:

OMG... Viviany is something... no man, I haven't met Viviany yet... but maybe will call her next week! :whistle:

Nadia Chin (Warapanat Chinnawong) was born on March 27, 1989 in THAILAND (a.k.a. “LOS” – Land of Smile). This wonderful top model will be 23 years old next Tuesday!

She’s just wonderful:

There are some incredibly beautiful ladies in Thailand!!

tsparrow69
08-27-2014, 11:30 AM
This babe, that is if she is really a transwoman, must be the answer to the old question during the cold war years "Where's the beef?"

wanessatransex
07-27-2015, 02:44 PM
Izabelly Marquesine (19 yo) was born on May 19, 1992 in Cachoeirinha, a small city located few minutes from Porto Alegre, the capital of Rio Grande do Sul state - Brazil:

⭐ UFC TRAVESTI ⭐

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
⭐ Isabelli Marion (Vs) ⭐ Amanda Muller
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

⭐ Isabelli Marion aka: (Izabelly Marquesine, Izabelly Belfort, Isabeli Marquesine)
⭐ Amanda Muller aka: (Barbara Almeida, Bianca Puhl, Bibiane Puhl)☆

Garotas Travestis que trabalham na prostituição da night...
O 1º Round foi no Bairro de Farrapos, Porto Alegre, RS, BRASIL.

(Star Porn World Shemale) Film & DVD
⭐TRAVESTI ⭐ Shemale ⭐ Tgirl ⭐ LadyBoy ⭐ Tranny
⭐ シーメール ⭐ 人妖 ⭐ 人妖 ⭐ 쉬 메일 ⭐ กระเทย ⭐ خنثى
⭐ транссексуал ⭐ Transen⭐ Αρσενικό ⭐ transexuelle ⭐

Veja o Video;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouYn1zLxX6w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAgjP8-18Ls