PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever have bad timing?

Wendy Summers
03-06-2012, 02:29 PM
About a week ago I had a fan request a custom video which involves some flatulence. The problem is I've not been, so I haven't filmed it yet.

This morning -- the one morning I have to be at the office early so I can't take time and shoot -- I wake up all sorts of ready to shoot the scene - morning wood and tooting like a train in a tunnel.

My timing sucks LOL.

So... do you have bad timing?

Nikka
03-06-2012, 02:41 PM
when I get flatulence requests I eat beans with artechoke

Wendy I think we are the only 2 people online right now, what time is there?

Wendy Summers
03-06-2012, 02:47 PM
when I get flatulence requests I eat beans with artechoke

Wendy I think we are the only 2 people online right now, what time is there?

7:43 am. and believe me I've eaten so many black beans in the last week trying for this, the guys at the local bodega think I must be a gringo bitch hungry for some chorizo.

Nikka
03-06-2012, 02:50 PM
7:43 am. and believe me I've eaten so many black beans in the last week trying for this, the guys at the local bodega think I must be a gringo bitch hungry for some chorizo.

loll :dead-1:

Wendy Summers
03-06-2012, 02:54 PM
loll :dead-1:

Well I do have a thing for spicy sausage... well any sausage actually. I just like meat in my mouth.

buckjohnson
03-06-2012, 03:05 PM
You ladies are funny...and weird. Bad timing for me usually means being in the wrong place at the wrong time, bad investments or meeting a female when we are at different emotional/physical places in our life, not something involving body functions. The only comparable timing issue for me, i took a lunch break with a crazy/freaky lady I worked with and had FWB realtionshsip, We went to her house, which was just down the block, and she suprised me by taking off her clothes , walking me to the bathroom hand in hand ,then sitting in the tub wanting me to piss on her. Well right before I left the office building I stopped and release myself. Who knew this freaky lady wanted me to spend her lunch getting fucked and pissed on. Bad timing.

Wendy Summers
03-06-2012, 03:28 PM
You ladies are funny...and weird. Bad timing for me usually means being in the wrong place at the wrong time, bad investments or meeting a female when we are at different emotional/physical places in our life, not something involving body functions. The only comparable timing issue for me, i took a lunch break with a crazy/freaky lady I worked with and had FWB realtionshsip, We went to her house, which was just down the block, and she suprised me by taking off her clothes , walking me to the bathroom hand in hand ,then sitting in the tub wanting me to piss on her. Well right before I left the office building I stopped and release myself. Who knew this freaky lady wanted me to spend her lunch getting fucked and pissed on. Bad timing.

Lolz... awesome.

I didn't know when I went to shoot for Shemale Strokers he was going to ask to shoot me taking a piss. So before we started my scene I had pee'd. Well we finished the solo scene and he asks to shoot me peeing. Since I don't walk away from challenges, I step up and somehow manage to squeeze something out of my bladder.

So I finish and I look up to be like "did that work". That's when he goes "Oops the microphone was muted... can we do that again?" :pissed:

Also, for the record, I'm not weird. This thread is simply my first salvo in my attempt to lure Dino into my clutches.

RallyCola
03-07-2012, 02:09 AM
um...you got a request for flatulence? some people's children. :screwy

Dino Velvet
03-07-2012, 02:17 AM
This thread is simply my first salvo in my attempt to lure Dino into my clutches.

I've now been lured.

Farting Girlfriend - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuZELpIk3bE)

robertlouis
03-07-2012, 04:52 AM
So let me get this right. Wendy, you and Nikka get requests from guys to fart on cam?

That is just way beyond weird.

Brandi Boots
03-07-2012, 05:52 AM
there are so many different kinds of Pervs.....you have no idea the kinds of requests!

Dino Velvet
03-07-2012, 06:02 AM
So let me get this right. Wendy, you and Nikka get requests from guys to fart on cam?

There was a girl that was a member here that told me all kinda guys were trying to get her into Erotic Flatulence.

robertlouis
03-07-2012, 06:08 AM
There was a girl that was a member here that told me all kinda guys were trying to get her into Erotic Flatulence.

"Erotic Flatulence"? EROTIC FLATULENCE???

Just exactly WTF is erotic about farting? :confused::confused::confused:

Yoda Rules!
03-07-2012, 06:10 AM
I don't understand farting as a fetish but then again golden showers don't make a lot of sense to me either.

Wendy Summers
03-07-2012, 06:46 AM
um...you got a request for flatulence? some people's children. :screwy

There's a whole category of turn ons people have which basically equate to things most women won't do in front of guys. Besides I've been asked to do far more bizarre things on film than that.

I've now been lured.

Farting Girlfriend - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuZELpIk3bE)

LOL see now that I would do to you :p...

Domino Lover
03-07-2012, 06:49 AM
You know what is a cool fetish. TS women peeing in a urinal standing up. That is HOT. I know that a lot of cats are down with that. I know I am :shrug

robertlouis
03-07-2012, 07:01 AM
There's a whole category of turn ons people have which basically equate to things most women won't do in front of guys. Besides I've been asked to do far more bizarre things on film than that.

I'm both intrigued and terrified to ask.....:hide-1:

Wendy Summers
03-07-2012, 07:21 AM
You know what is a cool fetish. TS women peeing in a urinal standing up. That is HOT. I know that a lot of cats are down with that. I know I am :shrug

That's on the shoot list when I can find a urinal where we can actually shoot at.

I'll toss you a tamer one... I frequently get requests to defile a stuffed animal. I'm not a plushie but I will admit it does feel kind of good.

Wendy Summers
03-07-2012, 07:22 AM

Robert, you have no off the wall kinks?

robertlouis
03-07-2012, 07:39 AM
Robert, you have no off the wall kinks?

No (really!!). And I'd rather do things with and to you than watch you on cam too. Yet again, damn that ocean!

robertlouis
03-07-2012, 07:41 AM

I'll toss you a tamer one... I frequently get requests to defile a stuffed animal. I'm not a plushie but I will admit it does feel kind of good.

Once again, "intrigued and terrified".....

I'm assuming you mean a soft toy rather than an example of the taxidermist's art? The sawdust would be both old and kind of scratchy.

Wendy Summers
03-07-2012, 07:59 AM
Once again, "intrigued and terrified".....

I'm assuming you mean a soft toy rather than an example of the taxidermist's art? The sawdust would be both old and kind of scratchy.

Soft toy... a teddy bear.

But not my monkey... no one defiles my monkey

Wendy Summers
03-07-2012, 08:02 AM
No (really!!). And I'd rather do things with and to you than watch you on cam too. Yet again, damn that ocean!

I'll point out you had no issues going to Austrailia #truthhurts

robertlouis
03-07-2012, 08:13 AM
I'll point out you had no issues going to Austrailia #truthhurts

Ouch. No further comment.

Instead, here's a picture of a cute kitty. He's called Henry and he's taken over my life and my house in the last ten days.

Wendy Summers
03-07-2012, 08:19 AM
Ouch. No further comment.

Instead, here's a picture of a cute kitty. He's called Henry and he's taken over my life and my house in the last ten days.

aw so cute

robertlouis
03-07-2012, 08:21 AM
aw so cute

You can always distract a sexy woman with a pic of a really nice pussy lol. ;)

Wendy Summers
03-07-2012, 01:28 PM
You can always distract a sexy woman with a pic of a really nice pussy lol. ;)

I dunno ... a big cock works too.

http://cdn.akaqa.com/shared/7/akaqa_images/19192452/1107181//9626-1310961600.8002.jpg

Brandi Boots
03-07-2012, 03:25 PM
Cock and pussies and Farting......OH MY!

Wendy Summers
03-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Cock and pussies and Farting......OH MY!

Most coitenly we're not in Kansas anymore Toto

er Brandi