PDA

View Full Version : Who is Yoda Rules?

Yoda Rules!
03-06-2012, 07:53 AM
Many of you have been asking me via e-mail and private chat, who is Yoda Rules? Well, I decided to give you what you want and reveal a little bit about myself.

Yoda Rules is one of the most renowned and powerful Jedi Masters in galactic history. He is known for his legendary wisdom, mastery of the Force, ability to score trannies and skills in lightsaber combat. Yoda served as a member of the Jedi High Council in the last centuries of the Galactic Republic and reigned as Grand Master of the Jedi Order before, during and after the devastating Clone Wars. Following the Battle of Geonosis, Yoda held the title of Master of the Order in addition to that of Grand Master. In his centuries of service to the galaxy and the Force, Grand Master Yoda had a hand in the training of nearly all the Jedi in the Order, including such luminaries as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ki-Adi-Mundi and Oppo Rancisis; all of which would come to serve on the Jedi Council along with him.
Today Yoda Rules can be found at most Sunny Dee Lite TS parties, cruising HA for some new TS prospects, and watching tranny movies with his 3-D glasses. (See photo below)
So that’s it in a nutshell folks. Yoda Rules – an advocate of the people, an everyday man looking to make his mark in Hung Angels and the Transsexual Universe.
Thank you for taking the time to check out my post, I look forward to chatting with many of you online and meeting the rest of you at Sunny Dee Lite’s TS events!
"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."
May the force be with you…..Always! :fu:

Yoda Rules!
03-06-2012, 08:05 AM
Where is Yoda hiding? Do you see me?

Yoda Rules!
03-06-2012, 08:09 AM
Yoda is non-violent now but this is me back in my thug days......

Yoda Rules!
03-06-2012, 08:13 AM
Before Yoda was a Jedi Master he also attempted to dress in drag. In fact, Yoda had a little known relationship with Darth Vadar. I figured that someone would eventually find this picture so I decided to post it now. Not bad as a tranny huh?

thx1138
03-06-2012, 11:15 AM
Because of your dashing good looks do Sunny's ladies hit on you constantly or do they just hit you? :>)

Wendy Summers
03-06-2012, 02:35 PM
I'm amused by a thread where Yoda and THX1138 are posting -- there's a certain synergy there LOL.

I'm curious Yoda, is it for the reasons I expect that you are known to utter, "size matters not"?

BLKGSXR
03-06-2012, 03:40 PM
I'm amused by a thread where Yoda and THX1138 are posting -- there's a certain synergy there LOL.

I'm curious Yoda, is it for the reasons I expect that you are known to utter, "size matters not"?
Dont Badger YODA! even though im more of a darkside person ^_~

Wendy Summers
03-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Dont Badger YODA! even though im more of a darkside person ^_~

I'm not badgering Yoda. Per his "lessons" I know his ally is the force... and a powerful ally it is...

This space bitch approves of Yoda.

hwbs
03-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Its real simple if u can figure that 2+2=4 u should be able the answer this with no problems

Kevin Dong
03-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Its real simple if u can figure that 2+2=4 u should be able the answer this with no problems

I figured it out! Mwahaha. Insider knowledge ftw

Yoda Rules!
03-07-2012, 02:48 AM
I'm not badgering Yoda. Per his "lessons" I know his ally is the force... and a powerful ally it is...

This space bitch approves of Yoda.

Thank you Wendy, kind you are. Sweet and pretty you must be. I got some e-mails today asking me to post a real picture of myself so I decided that this is the time. Here is a live picture of me heading out to Tranny Tuesday last week.

hwbs
03-07-2012, 04:44 AM
Yoda Rules! seems to have multiple personalities using Domino Lover and NYC TS Lover and Tran Fan and Yoda Rules! sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!

Here's a start !!!!

Yoda Rules!
03-07-2012, 05:49 AM
Strong in the force you are. Multiple IP addresses you can't see. Hmmmm. Computers are rare on the Degobath system, share we must. It ain't easy being a Jedi Knight cuz. Here is a pic from my DJing past in Sweden. Enjoy :)

Yoda Rules!
03-07-2012, 06:09 AM
Here is a baby picture of me. So much promise, so much hope...

Yoda Rules!
03-07-2012, 06:20 AM
Wax on, wax off I am. Making it sparkle I am.

MdR Dave
03-07-2012, 08:54 AM
Wig on your muppett?

BLKGSXR
03-07-2012, 08:57 AM
ahhhh math "migranes"

Yoda Rules! seems to have multiple personalities using Domino Lover and NYC TS Lover and Tran Fan and Yoda Rules! sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!

Here's a start !!!! youlove to abuse that powa! Lol jk same dude from the past huh?

hwbs
03-07-2012, 03:00 PM
except the force tells me all your alter ego takes refuge into just basically all tranny party threads of sunny d ...doesn't take a rocket scientist....maybe if u weren't so obvious ....btw 2 second u asked tranny strip if ashley is your drag daughter was the second u stopped being a str8 male.... a guy like me would not even know to ask that question ...next time don't brag in person about being yoda and how funny u think u are being to the boards...next time i hope u will be more discrete....2 can play this game...

Yoda Rules!
03-08-2012, 12:59 AM
Angry you are. Obsessed with Yoda you must be.

It seems that you are intimating that Yoda Rules is actually Sunny Dee Lite. Since you are a moderator on this site, you have access to see when multiple profiles are updated from the same computer. I'm curious, has Sunny Dee Lite ever posted from this computer? Did I post on this computer last night when Sunny was at her party? You know the answer. I'm also curious to see what other users have multiple profiles from the same computer? Do they get attacked in the same fashion?

Sunny Dee Lite is a kind, honest, and classy girl. I am a personal friend of hers, and yes, I do everything I can to help ensure that her parties, which have been successful for years, continue to be successful. I stopped posting on HA years ago and only recently began to post again as I've seen my friend come under attack. Take a look at the log of my postings and it tells the story. I've seen multiple people attack Sunny's character, people who claim to be her "friend", including yourself. You know what computer Sunny posts from, why don't you state the truth and apologize to Sunny for trying to destroy her stellar reputation. Honestly I'm surprised by your behavior more than some of the other people, because you know Sunny well and how sweet and kind of a person that she is.

That's enough of a rant for today. HA seems to thrive on drama :) Have a wonderful evening and if you are in Manhattan tomorrow you should stop by Secret Lounge and say hi to Sunny. I won't be attending but will probably be home posting during that time.

BLKGSXR
03-08-2012, 03:32 AM
smh...^

thx1138
04-27-2012, 04:47 PM
The one thing I can say for sure about "Yoda Rules" he or she certainly would stand out in a crowd. (or at a Sunny party)

Yoda Rules!
04-28-2012, 03:55 AM
The one thing I can say for sure about "Yoda Rules" he or she certainly would stand out in a crowd. (or at a Sunny party)

Strong in the force you are. Intelligent and witty you must be. You should stop by Sunny's party at Roam tonight, I'm hard to miss, just look for the little blue guy with a Smurf hat. :dancing: