PDA

View Full Version : Tranny tuesdayz march 6th w/ all the gorgeous ladies of secret lounge

Sunny Dee-lite
03-06-2012, 04:22 AM
This tuesday march 6th @ secret ultra lounge! Come party w/ us @ tranny tuesdayz nyc's hottest ts event! Secret lounge welcomes all! With some of the most beautiful t-girls of the world!

Djing by dutch:

Fabulous entertainment including featured dancer w/ all the gorgeous ladies of nyc !!!!

@secret ultra lounge
525 west 29th st
bet 10th and 11th!

Doors open
10p-4a

gents $20
ladies $15

mark it on your calenders tuesday w/the hottest t-girlz in nyc!!!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
03-06-2012, 04:35 AM
Morgan bailey and domino will not be attending because morgan must head home since she got sick during her stay....look forward to having her at my friday party after we re-open in mid-town in two weeks... Stay tuned for all the details....:d

Sunny Dee-lite
03-06-2012, 04:37 AM
:pumped: SHOWS, PARTIES, AND A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
03-06-2012, 04:41 AM
Always a fun crazy night:)

Sunny Dee-lite
03-06-2012, 04:42 AM
Fun gorgeous ladies and great times!!!!!!!!!:d

Sunny Dee-lite
03-06-2012, 05:42 AM
:pumped: oh all the fun of parties in nyc scene!!!!!!!!

Helvis2012
03-06-2012, 06:03 AM
This is the best one of them all.

Tran Fan
03-06-2012, 07:11 AM
Hey SDL whats up? So, when is that girl Trace coming back to the party? Hook this up :Bowdown:

Yoda Rules!
03-06-2012, 07:35 AM
Morgan bailey and domino will not be attending because morgan must head home since she got sick during her stay....look forward to having her at my friday party after we re-open in mid-town in two weeks... Stay tuned for all the details....:d

Sunny, I'm sorry to hear that Morgan and Domino cannot attend tomorrow. Oh well, I guess it's just you, Kim, Michelle, Trace, Lady Deja, and countless other beauties dancing and partying on Tuesday night.

I am also VERY excited to hear that you have a midtown location for your Friday night party. You always manage to get a great crowd all the way downtown at Remix, I can't even imagine how packed it will get in a premium midtown spot.

Best of luck as always Sunny, you are an angel sent from heaven :Bowdown:

Sunny Dee-lite
03-06-2012, 07:50 PM
TONIGHT IS GOING TO GET HOT AT SECRET WITH ALL THE MOST GORGEOUS GIRLS OF NYC IN ONE PLACE...:kiss:

Sunny Dee-lite
03-06-2012, 07:58 PM
Tuesday night with all the fun!!!!!!!:D

Jersey77Curious
03-07-2012, 01:20 AM
Okay, this is going to be my Second TG-Event (first in NYC). Man, I'm excited... See you gals later. Lets see who'll find me.... Hint: I'll be the littlest guy there, lol.

Yoda Rules!
03-07-2012, 02:55 AM
Okay, this is going to be my Second TG-Event (first in NYC). Man, I'm excited... See you gals later. Lets see who'll find me.... Hint: I'll be the littlest guy there, lol.

Jersey77Curious, I hope that you enjoy yourself tonight but I do not think that you will be the littlest guy there, I am less than two feet tall :) Have fun buddy, see you tonight.

undercvrslut
03-07-2012, 04:21 AM
i'll be there ;)

Yoda Rules!
03-07-2012, 05:21 AM
I'll be there as well, and may the force be with you. Always.

Domino Lover
03-07-2012, 06:51 AM
hey lady I won't be able to come to your party tonight, keep doing your thing and making it happen

NYC TS Lover
03-07-2012, 07:46 AM
I enjoy viewing the party pictures and seeing the exploits of the variety of TS women who live in the city of Manhattan. The ethnic diversity of NY is evident by the racial mixture that is represented at each event. New York is a melting pot and it is clearly evident at the TS parties where you are likely to see each ethnic group represented. Quite a nice gift indeed. Cheers. :cheers:

Domino Lover
03-08-2012, 03:44 AM
I enjoy viewing the party pictures and seeing the exploits of the variety of TS women who live in the city of Manhattan. The ethnic diversity of NY is evident by the racial mixture that is represented at each event. New York is a melting pot and it is clearly evident at the TS parties where you are likely to see each ethnic group represented. Quite a nice gift indeed. Cheers. :cheers:

Well said. NYC is truly the melting pot and all flavors of TS women are represented

Sunny Dee-lite
03-08-2012, 06:02 AM
Nyc is an amazing city and i am glad to share in all its beauty!!!!!

Jersey77Curious
03-08-2012, 07:30 PM
Had a great time.... a lot of people was there. The performers looked beautiful, music was good,... all in all wonderful. Might start making this a regular thing... coming out and partying with you guys.

Domino Lover
03-09-2012, 01:00 AM
Had a great time.... a lot of people was there. The performers looked beautiful, music was good,... all in all wonderful. Might start making this a regular thing... coming out and partying with you guys.

Yo Jersey I think I saw you at the event last week, definitely good times. When I first went to a TS event I didn't know what to expect but it's pretty much the same thing as a straight bar except the hot girls get naked and grind on you :pumped:

Yoda Rules!
03-09-2012, 04:36 AM
It's Thursday night which means that it's Secret Lounge time with Sunny Dee Lite and friends. Tonight's lineup has Lady Deja as the featured dancer, performances by Betty Betty Nice, and some special performances by Sunny Dee Lite herself. The drinks will be flowing and so will DJ Dutch, so get up off the couch, take a shower, and get ready for some TS fun here in NYC!

This message is approved by the Jedi Council.

NYC TS Lover
03-11-2012, 03:22 AM
Miss Dee Lite, I wanted to thank you for the lovely evening Thursday night at the Secret Lounge. The performances by Betty Betty Nice and yourself were quite entertaining and the dancing of Deja was a sight to behold. I look forward to your future endeavors and will most likely attend another event next week. Cheers. :cheers:

Domino Lover
03-11-2012, 06:47 AM
I'm definitely feeling the little mami with the white jeans and I'm gonna get me some of that. Real talk. :Bowdown:

Yoda Rules!
03-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Sunny Dee Lite, I am curious, what do you do when you don't have your parties? What are your hobbies?

NYC TS Lover
03-12-2012, 12:03 AM
The young latina beauty in the white jeans is quite stunning. I would greatly appreciate additional information about her and would like to request her for a future dancer. Thank you for the consideration, it's appreciated. Cheers. :cheers:

Yoda Rules!
03-12-2012, 02:33 AM
The young latina beauty in the white jeans is quite stunning. I would greatly appreciate additional information about her and would like to request her for a future dancer. Thank you for the consideration, it's appreciated. Cheers. :cheers:

I completely agree my British friend, the girl you are referring to is Lola and she frequents the Tuesday and Thursday parties at Secret. Super hot and very sweet as well :iagree:

NYC TS Lover
03-12-2012, 03:31 AM
Yoda, thank you for the information, it's greatly appreciated. Oh Lola, the woman who currently holds the key to my heart's desire. What an angel from heaven and who would have thought she would arrive in my life via a nightclub in NYC. A true goddess indeed. Again, many thanks. Cheers. :dancing:

Yoda Rules!
03-12-2012, 03:57 PM
Yoda, thank you for the information, it's greatly appreciated. Oh Lola, the woman who currently holds the key to my heart's desire. What an angel from heaven and who would have thought she would arrive in my life via a nightclub in NYC. A true goddess indeed. Again, many thanks. Cheers. :dancing:

I completely agree, Lola is one of the hottest new TS girls on the scene. The best part is that she is still sweet and doesn't realize what a beauty she is. Hotness! :)

Tran Fan
03-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Yeah SDL, is that chick in the white jeans coming? You should book her to dance for an upcoming event, I definitely wouldn't mind seeing her gyrating naked :)

Yoda Rules!
03-13-2012, 01:39 AM
Yeah SDL, is that chick in the white jeans coming? You should book her to dance for an upcoming event, I definitely wouldn't mind seeing her gyrating naked :)

I completely agree, Sunny you need to book Lola for an upcoming party, you could probably double the price of admission for that one. I know I'd pay :Bowdown:

NYC TS Lover
03-13-2012, 03:41 AM
When I think of the beauty of that new girl my thoughts shift to a song that was popular back in the 1970's. Her name was Lola. Copa Cabana. A wonderful time of free thought and happiness. Cheers. :Bowdown:

Sunny Dee-lite
03-13-2012, 08:12 PM
lola will be a featured dancer soon!!!!she is a beauty!!!:)

Yoda Rules!
03-13-2012, 10:14 PM
Last week was a great time Sunny, I'm sure that tonight will be amazing!

Domino Lover
03-14-2012, 01:41 AM
The weather is getting real hot up in here and that means that I'm gonna have to go out tonight and unleash my demons on some hot TS mamas. These chicks are bad :Bowdown:

NYC TS Lover
03-14-2012, 03:56 AM
lola will be a featured dancer soon!!!!she is a beauty!!!:)

This is exceptional news Sunny, just exceptional. You continue to astound me with your beauty and kindness. Cheers my lady, cheers indeed! :Bowdown:

Yoda Rules!
03-14-2012, 04:43 AM
For the past 41 minutes transsexuals and their admirers have begun to make their way to the Secret Loung in Manhattan to collectively drink and be merry. Yes, that means that it must be Tuesday night and Tranny Tuesday has begun. Get up off the couch, hit the shower, and get pretty.

Let the tranny madness begin :)