PDA

View Full Version : I just saw myself on youtube as a walking prostitute

Nikka
03-05-2012, 08:03 PM
I just saw myself as a walking prostitute on a youtube video, I saw that guy riding the bike with a camera on his hand

:dead-1::dead-1:

Crossdresser Lucy Fem Boy - Ladyboy invasion. - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8YqjtAgCCI)

tsadriana
03-05-2012, 08:06 PM
omg ......i dint see on the streets girls like this for ages .

SammiValentine
03-05-2012, 08:42 PM
hahahahah nikka :D

BLKGSXR
03-05-2012, 08:44 PM
0:38 yep sure was her...Her reaction waslike uhm wow Lol.

Nikka
03-05-2012, 08:47 PM
0:38 yep sure was her...Her reaction waslike uhm wow Lol.

didn´t saw it till was over me

what a fun night!

later after that I got 100% naked and sucking cocks in the middle of the street :D

Nikka
03-05-2012, 08:48 PM
hahahahah nikka :D

can I walk Naked in Norwichhhhhhhhh!???

RawNY
03-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Wow, looks just like it did years ago on the lower west side of Manhattan or as it does no in S.F along the strees nears Divas:tongue:

SammiValentine
03-05-2012, 08:59 PM

we can do whatever we like. I am sure they will only keep us in the cell overnight :D

RawNY
03-05-2012, 09:01 PM
So, did you suck off anyone from the American Embasy in Buenos Aires? We know they all like to dress up as women, lol

GroobySteven
03-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Everyone has to have a hobby!

BLKGSXR
03-05-2012, 09:03 PM

we can do whatever we like. I am sure they will only keep us in the cell overnight :D
I was about to say, Just make a sandwich and pick a lucky contestant to join ye damn scouse ^__~

SammiValentine
03-05-2012, 09:12 PM
I was about to say, Just make a sandwich and pick a lucky contestant to join ye damn scouse ^__~

hahahah
you know how I roll !! :D

Nikka
03-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Everyone has to have a hobby!

I got an erection

I wanna get fucked bareback

lisaparadise
03-05-2012, 09:29 PM
whos the blonde at the car at 0.39?sexiest chick ive seen in a while wow.

buttslinger
03-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Wow! I know someone famous now!!!

BiBoyinBeantown
03-06-2012, 11:03 AM
Wow, some really attractive ladies out there...not least including you Nikka!

Nikka
03-06-2012, 02:14 PM
Wow, some really attractive ladies out there...not least including you Nikka!

didn´t saw the guy otherwise I wud have flash my cock out

Nikka
03-06-2012, 02:35 PM
this is what happend later that night

http://www.transstar.tv/video/557/nicole-montero-showing-tits-and-cock

Richctdude
03-06-2012, 02:40 PM
the import thing is you looked hot

BLKGSXR
03-06-2012, 03:43 PM
hahahah
you know how I roll !! :D
what can I say im muthafckn jixzer ^_^ eerrr actually now its "Peeky mcwatchmefuck" or so Ed deemed it so.... Lol

dudeguy90
03-06-2012, 03:53 PM
Shitttt......look at all those attractive ladies. If u flashed me i probaly woulda fall off the bike lol

tommy001
03-06-2012, 04:03 PM
What a brilliant place. I'd love to go there and see all the lovely girls and be spoilt for choice. I'd throw the bike into the side of the road if all those sexy girls were around me. Where about is that?

Nikka
03-06-2012, 04:06 PM
What a brilliant place. I'd love to go there and see all the lovely girls and be spoilt for choice. I'd throw the bike into the side of the road if all those sexy girls were around me. Where about is that?

Buenos Aires Argentina red zone in Palermo

let me know when u get down there :banana:

tommy001
03-06-2012, 04:13 PM

Just thinking about that makes me so horny! Nikka I'd love to see you walking in a pair of high heels and wearing nothing else! You're lovely:Bowdown::Bowdown:

tsdvdman
03-06-2012, 04:43 PM
That's just too fuckin HOTT. Years ago I was in an area in Rio called "Flamingo" where the girls were out walking around or sitting or cars with lingerie, heels, panties and bra..nuts hanging out. I'll never forget.. pulled up in a cab and saw one of the biggest bulges I'd ever seen in person on a beautiful ts...unbelievable!!

tommy001
03-06-2012, 05:35 PM

Nikka I'm still thinking about you in just your heels Mmmm!!!! If i was driving past the steering would have taken a big swerve to the side of the road. You've got me so interested in you. It could turn into an obsession!!! Precum's flowing chatting to you! See what you can do to guys!!!!:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

Nikka is there always girls just walking about in Palermo like the video? I've been trying to google it on the maps and street level and keep coming up with all these beautiful places. Scenery looks stunning there as well as the girls. Beautiful place to live.

tommy001
03-06-2012, 05:40 PM
That's just too fuckin HOTT. Years ago I was in an area in Rio called "Flamingo" where the girls were out walking around or sitting or cars with lingerie, heels, panties and bra..nuts hanging out. I'll never forget.. pulled up in a cab and saw one of the biggest bulges I'd ever seen in person on a beautiful ts...unbelievable!!
Could you see that happening it the UK. and with our weather the bulges would be so small! Probably be so cold the girls cocks would be trying to go up their own ass for some heat.

Tyler___Durden
03-06-2012, 08:18 PM
A friend of mine street-walked in Paddington.
She reckoned she made a fair bit of Coin at it.
I knew her before, during and after, when she went back to a corporate career.
Funny thing was that she seriously kept looking at going back to it.
(as far as checking out flats in Hammersmith when she was back in the UK, on a weeks holiday)
Funny old world...

Stavros
03-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Anyone with a camera in the Bois de Boulogne would be knocked off the bike and attacked; why were the girls in Palermo so lenient? Did they know they were going to end up on YouTube, and is that a free ad for them, or a violation of their right to work without being filmed -the guy could have been a cop after all.

Nikka
03-06-2012, 09:02 PM
Anyone with a camera in the Bois de Boulogne .

where is this place?

cops protect the girls in Argentina, is a legal area, I saw the cops myself doing a round

txjr3
03-06-2012, 11:29 PM

Now where is this? I LOVE this video

txjr3
03-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Now where is this? I LOVE this video

nm - Buenos Aires - maybe I shoulda read the rest of the thread. Hmm - I take back everything I ever said bad about Diego Maradona. Well, maybe not.

laoda8
03-07-2012, 02:18 AM
Nikki is definitely on my fuck-it-bucket list, I'd love to deal some dick to that sexy ass.

Stavros
03-07-2012, 06:23 AM
where is this place?

cops protect the girls in Argentina, is a legal area, I saw the cops myself doing a round

The Bois de Boulogne is the large park on the western side of Paris, famous for the horse racing venue, Longchamps, the French Open Tennis tournament at the Stade Roland Garros; by day a place for hiking, jogging, appreciating nature -and open air sex -mostly at night and mostly transexuals, although there are an increasing number of women and also now during the day. As thislong film shows the police are more common during the day; its a case of at your own risk -ricolage =soliciting, is illegal in France.

Quartier Général - Bois de Boulogne - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ6lYGFQU-g&feature=endscreen&NR=1)

This is a shorter feature on night-time transexuals and a support service

Prostitution : reportage au bois de Boulogne - Enfants d'Abraham/Direct8 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mui_mqM1iYA&feature=related)

robertlouis
03-07-2012, 06:28 AM
The Bois de Boulogne is the large park on the western side of Paris, famous for the horse racing venue, Longchamps, the French Open Tennis tournament at the Stade Roland Garros; by day a place for hiking, jogging, appreciating nature -and open air sex -mostly at night and mostly transexuals, although there are an increasing number of women and also now during the day. As thislong film shows the police are more common during the day; its a case of at your own risk -ricolage =soliciting, is illegal in France.

The Bois de Boulogne has been well-known as the Parisian area of choice for transsexual prostitutes since the 60s, especially intimidatingly large and very butch Brasilian girls

BiBoyinBeantown
03-07-2012, 09:42 AM

Pienso que tengo que comprarme un billete de avión....

BiBoyinBeantown
03-07-2012, 09:49 AM
The Bois de Boulogne has been well-known as the Parisian area of choice for transsexual prostitutes since the 60s, especially intimidatingly large and very butch Brasilian girls

It's been known for prostitution in general even longer than that. Some critics believe that Manet's well-known painting Le déjeuner sur l'herbe is a comment on prostitution in the Bois de Boulogne. And that was back in 1863.

Plus ça change, non?

Nikka
03-07-2012, 12:09 PM
Pienso que tengo que comprarme un billete de avión....

me parece perfecto, te espero :D

Nikka
03-07-2012, 12:10 PM
once I went to a Park in Madrid "La Castillana Maybe"? where u drive your car in a forest and the girls are there in the street and they hide to the bushes for pee or sex or drugs

that place was 1000 times dangeorus than Buenos Aires..

buttslinger
03-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Oldest Profession...

The ancient Greece prostitute used a way to get customers attention. Those liberated greek women wore shoes imprinted with messages. Some prostitutes wore sandals that had the words follow me, with small metal studs, inscribed on the bottom of the shoes.These sandals left impressions in the unpaved earth and soon prostitutes became known as Streetwalkers.