PDA

View Full Version : How do I embed video here

Wendy Summers
03-05-2012, 12:05 AM
This has been baffling me for a few days -- how do I embed video on here: both youtube and other sources?

TsJizelle
03-05-2012, 12:22 AM
the site should already have an embedding program installed so all you have to do is put the link in it. unfortunately tgirls.com doesn't seem to work but almost all youtube videos do.

Ecstatic
03-05-2012, 12:30 AM
For youtube videos, just paste the url string into the post and it should embed the video in the post.

giovanni_hotel
03-05-2012, 12:34 AM
All I know how to do is embed youtube vids.

Go the page on youtube where you're watching a vid, go to the address bar at the top of the page and copy the page addy, come back to HA and click the url link, paste the address and viola!!

Wendy Summers
03-05-2012, 01:41 AM
the site should already have an embedding program installed so all you have to do is put the link in it. unfortunately tgirls.com doesn't seem to work but almost all youtube videos do.

Well given that was where I planned to upload to -- LOL

Wendy Summers
03-05-2012, 02:47 AM
So where can I upload explicit clips and post them here - it doesn't work embedding from my server either :(

TsJizelle
03-05-2012, 03:15 AM
TGIRLS.COM tube player works fine if you can use the embedding code but not on forums, which is what I'll do to post it onto my blog. but for here i'll just usually just post the link or link to my blog :)

but i'm not aware of any tube adult site you can embed unfortunately