PDA

View Full Version : these dirty cunts desecrating British War Graves in Libya

LibertyHarkness
03-04-2012, 12:16 PM
man what a fucking disgusting site to see in the news today ..

these same fucking libyian rebels WE helped free themselves last year now desecrating our war graves and laughing about it ...

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16181894

Man this really fucking angers me .. they need to exterminate all these vermin if they can catch them ...mehhh wankers ..

ok Rant out :)

Perverted Monk
03-04-2012, 12:37 PM
They were better off keeping khaddafi Duck in power. There is still fighting going on out there, so don't be surprised what they may do.

russtafa
03-04-2012, 01:58 PM
my uncle fought there and this how these fucking muslims repay us

russtafa
03-04-2012, 01:59 PM
a lot of ANZACS died there

russtafa
03-04-2012, 11:10 PM
but our governments are so weak and will do nothing =the weak pricks

onmyknees
03-05-2012, 02:23 AM
Man...I had a hard time watching that. I can relate to your outrage. It's similar to what we're feeling here where US soldiers are being killed execution style by their Afghani counterparts. This shit does not lend itself to logic as we understand it. Just as with the US servicemen in Normandy, those British soldiers should have been buried on British soil.

russtafa
03-05-2012, 02:49 AM
we should spay their water and not worry about them,tell their god is greater and leave their population to fade away.fuck fighting them,what waste of man power

timxxx
03-05-2012, 03:06 AM
Maybe the Libyian rebels should invite some US soldiers over,to piss on the war graves & make it a real party.

russtafa
03-05-2012, 03:25 AM
i will piss on any muslim gave ,more than happy to

onmyknees
03-05-2012, 03:54 AM
Maybe the Libyian rebels should invite some US soldiers over,to piss on the war graves & make it a real party.

Here's the difference Einstien....It's amazing anyone has to explain this to you....The dead Taliban that got a golden shower courtesty of the US GI's were trying to kill them before they were extinguished. As was discussed at length, it's not proper behavior, but understandable in the heat of a life and death fire fight.The Libyans desecrating the graves of British soldiers are too ignorant or too crazed to realize that without the Brits and NATO they wouldn't even be alive, but would have had their throats slit by Gaddifi's goons. Surely even you can distinguish the difference between those 2 dynamics now can't you?

loren
03-05-2012, 04:12 AM
I can't express my outrage in words.

robertlouis
03-05-2012, 04:35 AM
Here's the difference Einstien....It's amazing anyone has to explain this to you....The dead Taliban that got a golden shower courtesty of the US GI's were trying to kill them before they were extinguished. As was discussed at length, it's not proper behavior, but understandable in the heat of a life and death fire fight.The Libyans desecrating the graves of British soldiers are too ignorant or too crazed to realize that without the Brits and NATO they wouldn't even be alive, but would have had their throats slit by Gaddifi's goons. Surely even you can distinguish the difference between those 2 dynamics now can't you?

Omg omk, here we go agreeing again. Can you imagine the reaction if muslim war graves were desecrated in this fashion? Worst of all was the relish that they seemed to attach to destroying any headstone with a star of David on it.

That said, this outrage was committed by a bunch of mavericks. It's not likely to be representative of the whole country. We should go easy on the vocabulary.

onmyknees
03-05-2012, 06:10 AM
Omg omk, here we go agreeing again. Can you imagine the reaction if muslim war graves were desecrated in this fashion? Worst of all was the relish that they seemed to attach to destroying any headstone with a star of David on it.

That said, this outrage was committed by a bunch of mavericks. It's not likely to be representative of the whole country. We should go easy on the vocabulary.

I understand about a bunch of "mavericks" RL....but it's fair to ask....at what point does one start connecting the dots? A bunch of mavericks in Egypt, a bunch in Afghanistan, a bunch in Libya, a few in Somalia, a lot in Iran...Iraq, a whole bunch in Pakistan, an army in Syria, The Gaza, and I would venture to say a few mavericks right there in jolly ole England just hibernating. .............................

robertlouis
03-05-2012, 07:03 AM
I understand about a bunch of "mavericks" RL....but it's fair to ask....at what point does one start connecting the dots? A bunch of mavericks in Egypt, a bunch in Afghanistan, a bunch in Libya, a few in Somalia, a lot in Iran...Iraq, a whole bunch in Pakistan, an army in Syria, The Gaza, and I would venture to say a few mavericks right there in jolly ole England just hibernating. .............................

Nice try chum, but I'm not going to be dragged into condemning an entire religion and its associated communities because of the misdeeds of a minority.

When Jews all over the world are attacked and in some cases actively persecuted for the actions of the Israeli government - and I don't know one of my Jewish friends here in the UK and elsewhere who supports the present Israeli policy - we rightly call it anti-semitism. Unfortunately there isn't a corresponding term as yet which describes the condemnation of all muslims in the same way.

Stavros
03-05-2012, 08:12 AM

If you connect the dots on this disgusting behaviour, you will have to face the fact that taking out political grievances on the dead is not exclusive to any religion.

Here for example is another example of Jewish graves in London being attacked (not the first and sadly probably not the last example)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-180270/Three-held-cemetery-desecration.html

Here is an example of Jewish settlers smashing Christian and Muslim gravestones in Jaffa
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/oct/09/graves-desecrated-jaffa-yom-kippur

And in the USA you can read these two reports from this year and last:
http://www.times-standard.com/ci_19238179

http://rep-am.com/articles/2011/10/03/news/local/doc4e8915e822806259069489.txt

But I guess these are dots you won't be joining.

I condemn it all, without reservation, wherever it happens.

hefzfavebunii
03-05-2012, 09:01 AM
man what a fucking disgusting site to see in the news today ..

these same fucking libyian rebels WE helped free themselves last year now desecrating our war graves and laughing about it ...

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16181894

Man this really fucking angers me .. they need to exterminate all these vermin if they can catch them ...mehhh wankers ..

ok Rant out :)

Girl the rebels were al Qaeda what do you expect? The GI's in the american and british military are just cannon fodder for the governments and banks sadly..

freedom
03-07-2012, 02:55 PM
yes this story was sad.

However, we have to realise that individuals do many stupid things because they don't understand how they came to be where they are.

I'm an Aussie, and they destroyed a bunch a Aussie graves, and that makes me angry. But I can't assume that the perpetrators have a full understanding of the historical context of what they are doing, in so far as they appreciate the great sacrifices that people from across the world made to try and give them freedom.

In a perfect world they would have such knowledge, but we are talking about an severely impoverished part of the world, and a place where religious/political hatred is stirred as common course. So while I wish they hadn't done what they did, I temper that fury with the sad fact that they can hardly be expected to know better...

To know better entails not just knowledge of self, but knowledge of the self's place in the broader world. And that, I suspect, is too much to ask of an embryonic society.

russtafa
03-07-2012, 05:09 PM
i'm an Aussie and we should have nothing to do with these countries and one individual from these countries should be allowed to set foot in Australia