PDA

View Full Version : Pretty feet!

SunshyneMonroe
03-04-2012, 07:47 AM
Hey Guys,
For some reason my members on my website just LOVE my feet so I did ALOT of new feet stuff for them well this is the first set to come out.Here is a little preview of this set the video is so0o0o HOTT! I cum all over my feet and then play...cute stuff :) :tongue:

footlover80
03-04-2012, 10:53 AM
Wow babe you really do have cute feet. Wish I could suck on your toes fir real then of course work my way in-between your legs and suck you off until you cum in my mouth :jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

spolverone
03-04-2012, 03:20 PM
ohohoho cute feet to lick and kiss
thanks

beaufont
03-04-2012, 03:35 PM
This picture show's your feet....but something else has my attention :jerkoff

Nikka
03-04-2012, 04:12 PM
nice foot nails! I am too lazy for that :D

marc16
03-04-2012, 08:47 PM
I just saw the pretty feet update and could not get though the entire set without cumming can't wait to see the video. Sunshyne your the best,any plans to visit the south florida area any time soon?

Yoda Rules!
03-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Sunshyne, you definitely have beautiful feet and the rest of you isn't too shabby either :)

SunshyneMonroe
03-05-2012, 12:26 AM
Wow babe you really do have cute feet. Wish I could suck on your toes fir real then of course work my way in-between your legs and suck you off until you cum in my mouth :jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff
Oh and I LOVE CIM :)

ohohoho cute feet to lick and kiss
thanks
Aww thank you :)

This picture show's your feet....but something else has my attention :jerkoff
LOL i like that set Im going to have to do more like that soon :)

I dont do it myself :)

I just saw the pretty feet update and could not get though the entire set without cumming can't wait to see the video. Sunshyne your the best,any plans to visit the south florida area any time soon?
Well thanks hun and I think I should be there mid April before I go to spain too shoot for my site :) Be sure to comment on the sets or my blog hun and tell me what u wanna see and what u dont wanna see ....u guys are doing a good job at that already tho :)

Sunshyne, you definitely have beautiful feet and the rest of you isn't too shabby either :)
:tongue: Well thanks love :)

SunshyneMonroe
03-05-2012, 11:23 PM
BTW guys I'm doing a free cam show for my members in 2 days I have done a big cum shot in every show so far :)

Nikka
03-05-2012, 11:57 PM
btw guys i'm doing a free cam show for my members in 2 days i have done a big cum shot in every show so far :)

bumpppppppppp

theone1982
03-06-2012, 08:28 AM
So frickin' hot Sunshyne!:Bowdown:

philpheet
11-08-2015, 06:43 PM

It's a pity Nikki, because I'm sure your feet would get sexier !!!!:)