PDA

View Full Version : A Blast From The Past. Girls From Show-World.

rambo3
02-19-2006, 02:25 PM
Any one recognize any of these girls?, they used to be regulars at Show-World.

sheyum
02-22-2006, 12:42 AM
heh-anyone have any more showworld pics?? there was a latina tranny there is till dream about--she had long light brown-blondish hair with gorgeous (green?) eyes and the best most perfect alabaster skin- a GREAT perfect boob job--her breats were amazing--anyone remember her??
wish i knew her name -never saw her again..

deebo
02-22-2006, 12:57 AM
damn those pics old

samujack
02-26-2006, 03:27 AM
Any one recognize any of these girls?, they used to be regulars at Show-World.

Wow took me wayyyyy back with those not only ShowWorld but what was the spot directly on 42nd that had the girls upstairs. The girls at ShowWorld used to be downstairs.

garypeters123
12-04-2015, 04:39 AM
heh-anyone have any more showworld pics?? there was a latina tranny there is till dream about--she had long light brown-blondish hair with gorgeous (green?) eyes and the best most perfect alabaster skin- a GREAT perfect boob job--her breats were amazing--anyone remember her??
wish i knew her name -never saw her again..

Her name was michelle. She lived on junction blvd. after i saw her and experienced her i realized that i was bisexual. She was from Puerto Rico. I once took a trip with her to the bahmas in the late 80s.

She was the most beautiful creature i ever knew or made love to or kissed. Her hair smelled like almonds. She carried herself like a princess. Ee went together on a 4 day trip to freeport lucayan beach.

When we returned from our trip it was clear i was in love with her. I think she loved me too. But i was young and ashamed of my sexuality. What would my family and friends think?

i stopped calling her. I totally blew it. To this day, it is the biggest failure of my life. In the 90's i saw her on a cam show. She was even more beautiful. She was more feminine than a genetic woman, if that makes sense.

I often think of Michelle and the time we spent together. It is the saddest sweetest memories of my life. I was a coward. And my heart still aches.

True story

johnb
12-04-2015, 06:38 AM
Sounds like a nice experience Gary. Thanks for sharing the story with us

EZWind
12-06-2015, 06:32 AM
...boy, those sure were the days
...I guess we have Giulliani to thank for turning it all into Disneyland