PDA

View Full Version : OK can this stop already?,,,

SunshyneMonroe
03-02-2012, 02:04 AM
Do we really need 1000 threads about the same thing... no shade.. ok we know when girls will be stripping at the Tranny Strip Nite ok we got it...

Wendy Summers
03-02-2012, 02:07 AM
Do we really need 1000 threads about the same thing... no shade..

Technically it's TWO things the threads are about.

I'm fine with it. But what I want to know... despite these being started by all different people... why is everything

ITALICIZED!

SunshyneMonroe
03-02-2012, 02:11 AM
Technically it's TWO things the threads are about.

I'm fine with it. But what I want to know... despite these being started by all different people... why is everything

ITALICIZED!

What are u talking about Im talking about the NYC tranny dance strip nite thing sweetheart...

onmyknees
03-02-2012, 02:16 AM
What are u talking about Im talking about the NYC tranny dance strip nite thing sweetheart...

I'm glad you clarifed that baby.....I wasn't sure what you were referring to. Why don't you start 2 threads on you? I could handle that. :tongue:

NYC TS Lover
03-02-2012, 02:17 AM
Yeah, there seems to be a lot of threads about the Tranny Parties in NYC. And I also noticed that everyone who comments on the Tranny Strip threads writes in the same bold font with italics. I remember chatting with Ashley and her English isn't that good but she seems to type like she went to grad school......weird :)

maaarc
03-02-2012, 02:19 AM
I thought you meant the "am I gay if /is it gay if" threads :) IMHO the NYC party posters should at the very least be made to upload several hundred explicit photos of their hijinks

SunshyneMonroe
03-02-2012, 02:21 AM
I'm glad you clarifed that baby.....I wasn't sure what you were referring to. Why don't you start 2 threads on you? I could handle that. :tongue:

Im gonna post one 2morrow I did a set the other day for my site sunshyneland.com I fucked a guy raw and cream pied him at the end :)

Ps I fixed the om so ppl would know from now on :)

SunshyneMonroe
03-02-2012, 02:23 AM
Yeah, there seems to be a lot of threads about the Tranny Parties in NYC. And I also noticed that everyone who comments on the Tranny Strip threads writes in the same bold font with italics. I remember chatting with Ashley and her English isn't that good but she seems to type like she went to grad school......weird :)

And u can so0o0o tell they are maken everyone make and bump threads its like the girl on backpage that post 16 ads its like OK HONEY WE SEE YOU!!!

onmyknees
03-02-2012, 02:23 AM
Im gonna post one 2morrow I did a set the other day for my site sunshyneland.com I fucked a guy raw and cream pied him at the end :)

Ps I fixed the om so ppl would know from now on :)

Oh you're dirty ! OK....this could be historic....don't tease us. We'll all join your site ( I promise...lol) but we'll have to see a sneak peak of this cream pie stuff !

Ashley Sky Hostess
03-02-2012, 02:24 AM

What?? my english is fine Sunny...not nice to say that. I went to F.I.T. We spoke the other day. C'mon they aren't saying anything bad about you Sunny. I haven't said anything about you ....I am on facebook all day....we speak on there. You see me type on facebook and send you messages and pics. I still love you and support you. We hav ebeen friends a very long time. I will talk to you later. Lets stay a family Sunny D. Thanks oxxo

Wendy Summers
03-02-2012, 02:25 AM
There's two different events tranny strip as well as Sunny Dees party; both are great events and yay for self promotion.

But if you open all those threads they are all written in italicized font.

SunshyneMonroe
03-02-2012, 02:26 AM
Oh you're dirty ! OK....this could be historic....don't tease us. We'll all join your site ( I promise...lol) but we'll have to see a sneak peak of this cream pie stuff !

I made him eat the cum that was still on my cock after and made him clean ne that fill out on the bed :)

SunshyneMonroe
03-02-2012, 02:27 AM
There's two different events tranny strip as well as Sunny Dees party; both are great events and yay for self promotion.

But if you open all those threads they are all written in italicized font.

I understand this but the Tranny Strip Nite post 100 threads a week sunny NEVER spams like that....

NYC TS Lover
03-02-2012, 02:32 AM
People are so funny. Why would you write on a post like you are talking to someone and quote someone else? I don't understand the motives of people and I guess I never will. I am not Sunny, my name is Peter and I'm a fan of hot trannys :)

I did think it was strange that there were multiple postings on the Tranny Party pages with the same bold script and font. Even in the response the font changed ane wasn't bold anymore and the level of English was adjusted. Seems strange to me....:banana:

Domino Lover
03-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Damn Sunshine you got it going on. When are you coming to NYC? I bet the tranny crew would throw you a parade or something to get your fine ass here :Bowdown:

SunshyneMonroe
03-02-2012, 02:43 AM
Damn Sunshine you got it going on. When are you coming to NYC? I bet the tranny crew would throw you a parade or something to get your fine ass here :Bowdown:

Thank you ..I think Im haven my DVD party there so pretty so0n :)

Yoda Rules!
03-02-2012, 03:20 AM
Sunshyne Monroe, you are one beautiful woman. I hope to get the chance to meet you when you visit NYC:)

WendyWilliams
03-02-2012, 03:22 AM
I agree when I log on HALF the threads on the page are NYC party events and usually the same thread over and over and now Sunny is posting daily with diff events though she has a special party thread that at the top..........OVERLOAD

SunshyneMonroe
03-02-2012, 03:28 AM
I agree when I log on HALF the threads on the page are NYC party events and usually the same thread over and over and now Sunny is posting daily with diff events though she has a special party thread that at the top..........OVERLOAD

Well both parties do have threads on the top but sunny has been posting for years and never spams but whats a girl too do when the other night post 7 new threads in a day...

SunshyneMonroe
03-02-2012, 03:31 AM
wow why didnt I put freddie on ignore a long time ago this is great :)

WendyWilliams
03-02-2012, 03:41 AM
Oh well Im known to coughspamcough once in awhile, hehe but not compulsive with it LOL

SunshyneMonroe
03-02-2012, 03:45 AM
Oh well Im known to coughspamcough once in awhile, hehe but not compulsive with it LOL

Right a thread here and there is ok but 7 in a day then u bump the old ones....:dead-1:

PeePeeLover
03-02-2012, 04:21 AM
Plus now they are making new profiles each day to promote it. New Ashley Sky and Morgan Bailey profiles are just 2 of them. There are more as I'm sure you can all read.

Sunshyne, all I can say is DAMN. Wish my girlfriend looked like you

Domino Lover
03-02-2012, 04:31 AM
Plus now they are making new profiles each day to promote it. New Ashley Sky and Morgan Bailey profiles are just 2 of them. There are more as I'm sure you can all read.

Sunshyne, all I can say is DAMN. Wish my girlfriend looked like you

Yeah PeePeeLover I thought it was sketchy when I saw a new Ashley Sky pop up and then they came with that "new" Morgan profile and I was like DAMN this cat is struggling. And as for you Miss Sunshyne you are one fine ass specimen of TS perfection. You look like this hot Italian girl I went to high school with except hotter and with someone extra. Real truth.

hwbs
03-02-2012, 04:37 AM
I try to stay neutral on this but enough is enough.....the duplicate accounts....I mean once someone creates a name and they are already registered here it tells us who creates the new name......I know everyone here has something to promote and I kindly ask to do a better job of condensing the promotions...there is already a whole section of the website directed to tranny parties...it is frustrating when the the whole page one is for parties....thanks and good night

Tranny Strip
03-02-2012, 04:57 AM
Yeah PeePeeLover I thought it was sketchy when I saw a new Ashley Sky pop up and then they came with that "new" Morgan profile and I was like DAMN this cat is struggling. And as for you Miss Sunshyne you are one fine ass specimen of TS perfection. You look like this hot Italian girl I went to high school with except hotter and with someone extra. Real truth.

OK thats enough. I am sorry if it looks like we did anything wrong. This "Domino Lover", "Yoda Rules" and many more are FAKE screenames by you know who. If you don't belive me LOOK FOR YOURSELF at her threads and you will see "Yoda Rules, Yoda Rules, Yoda Rules, Domino Lover, TS Chaser....my staff was TOLD to OPEN accounts on HA. I have a VERY LARGE staff and LARGE payroll. They all did open accounts at once this week. AShley, Chelsea, Sandy Michelle, Noriko, Angelica, Josh, Pearl and everyone else are REAL people with REAL pics of themselves posted on HA. Not a cartoon charater pic....but a pic of themselves.

We don't have a million threads on here like another person or a million threads of pics that get bumped up EVERYDAY by "Yoda Rules". Take a look for yourself...you will see EVERY thread was bumpred up TODAY...and I'm talkin about like 10 threads of pics!!

Morgan Bailey tried a million times to remember her password on HA. She did not do anything wrong so she opened the new account. You can email her directly thru her screename here and she will repsond to you. She has been on HA a very long time and hasn't posted FOREVER. She called me about her HA account. Morgan is a sweetheart and loved by many!!

This is the real me writing this post. I agree. There should be more things then just party advertisements ....current news like whats going on in the world etc....You may have only heard alot about us due to the event we just did in LA and the BIG event we have tomorrow with the actaul WINNERS from LA making an apperance tomorrow. I am soo sorry to have bothered you. Please tell us more about yourself sunshine. You are welcome as a comp guest to my party for people upsetting you with the threads. Yes, my staff all did sign up this week. We had all agreed in LA we would sign up on HA...so tey did. But that is really them....and a pic to prove it ...like your beautiful pic.

I wish ONLY the BEST for the TS community and am in there corner and fighting for them and ruiting for them. Lots of good things are gonna happen.

Say hello sometime. Send me a quick hello. Take care babe and come say hello sometime sunshine!! Great website!! Love to have you sometime and make an apperance!! xoxo

Nikka
03-02-2012, 02:23 PM
there is a party in NYC?

Nikka
03-02-2012, 02:23 PM
What?? my english is fine Sunny...not nice to say that. I went to F.I.T. We spoke the other day. C'mon they aren't saying anything bad about you Sunny. I haven't said anything about you ....I am on facebook all day....we speak on there. You see me type on facebook and send you messages and pics. I still love you and support you. We hav ebeen friends a very long time. I will talk to you later. Lets stay a family Sunny D. Thanks oxxo

so u speak spanish?

I knew it, non of the tgirls are americans

Nicole Dupre
03-02-2012, 02:50 PM
there is a party in NYC?
lmao!

hwbs
03-02-2012, 02:56 PM
there is a party in NYC?

It didn't quite work out.....now there is speed chess nights where u must make move while getting a lap dance and take a shot every move.....its all the rage =)

ELSAPO
03-02-2012, 03:24 PM
hey sunshyne any deals on joining your site??

hwbs
03-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Hijacked hahahahhaahaha

SunshyneMonroe
03-02-2012, 06:22 PM
OK thats enough. I am sorry if it looks like we did anything wrong. This "Domino Lover", "Yoda Rules" and many more are FAKE screenames by you know who. If you don't belive me LOOK FOR YOURSELF at her threads and you will see "Yoda Rules, Yoda Rules, Yoda Rules, Domino Lover, TS Chaser....my staff was TOLD to OPEN accounts on HA. I have a VERY LARGE staff and LARGE payroll. They all did open accounts at once this week. AShley, Chelsea, Sandy Michelle, Noriko, Angelica, Josh, Pearl and everyone else are REAL people with REAL pics of themselves posted on HA. Not a cartoon charater pic....but a pic of themselves.

We don't have a million threads on here like another person or a million threads of pics that get bumped up EVERYDAY by "Yoda Rules". Take a look for yourself...you will see EVERY thread was bumpred up TODAY...and I'm talkin about like 10 threads of pics!!

Morgan Bailey tried a million times to remember her password on HA. She did not do anything wrong so she opened the new account. You can email her directly thru her screename here and she will repsond to you. She has been on HA a very long time and hasn't posted FOREVER. She called me about her HA account. Morgan is a sweetheart and loved by many!!

This is the real me writing this post. I agree. There should be more things then just party advertisements ....current news like whats going on in the world etc....You may have only heard alot about us due to the event we just did in LA and the BIG event we have tomorrow with the actaul WINNERS from LA making an apperance tomorrow. I am soo sorry to have bothered you. Please tell us more about yourself sunshine. You are welcome as a comp guest to my party for people upsetting you with the threads. Yes, my staff all did sign up this week. We had all agreed in LA we would sign up on HA...so tey did. But that is really them....and a pic to prove it ...like your beautiful pic.

I wish ONLY the BEST for the TS community and am in there corner and fighting for them and ruiting for them. Lots of good things are gonna happen.

Say hello sometime. Send me a quick hello. Take care babe and come say hello sometime sunshine!! Great website!! Love to have you sometime and make an apperance!! xoxo

Like I said its fine to promo your stuff sweetheart but 7 threads in one day is a little much...... Sunny has been posting here for years and this just never happened...like ever...its not really a big deal its just gets on my nerves "and from what it looks like everyone elses" and I don't see a point in posting 7 post about the same topic all at one time and that goes for partys or ne thing else

Thank you for ur comments about my website I worked very hard on it and I too promo my things here & there maybe one thread every 2 to 3 weeks...When something is NEW then I make a NEW post about if its NOT then I have ONE post I may bump.....

I think you think everyone that doesnt wanna see 34983789453556859858586548654865865498 post about tranny dance nite or what ever it is..is a fake sunny account most of the accounts have been here for a while hun she has never done this in the YEARS she has been here so I can't see her doing so now..I dont think she has ever even posted one word about your night ever...

I hope you dont think I know sunny and I trying to read you...I dont know the girl I have been too Nyc one time in my life and hated it...

SunshyneMonroe
03-02-2012, 06:26 PM
hey sunshyne any deals on joining your site??

Hahahaha you said you were gonna join my site months before it came out lol Im part of the network now so when u join mine you get the other girls for free I also do free cam show free dates with my mems and I even fucked one mem live on cam in the ass the other day :) Just click the link at the bttm too join already lol

SunshyneMonroe
03-02-2012, 06:27 PM
there is a party in NYC?

Lol u kill me

MdR Dave
03-02-2012, 10:07 PM
It didn't quite work out.....now there is speed chess nights where u must make move while getting a lap dance and take a shot every move.....its all the rage =)

Compare to Washington square park, how are the players ?

marc16
03-03-2012, 12:43 AM
Sunny's site is amazing can't wait for what she as in store for the future, I really love all the feet stuff. Seeing her hard cock next to those amazing bare feet mmmm heaven!:D

hwbs
03-03-2012, 01:13 AM
Mdr if u don't bring your A game u might go home in just your socks and underwear