PDA

View Full Version : Paulistano may be leaving.....

robertlouis
03-01-2012, 08:38 AM
I wonder if anyone else has noticed that this post possibly signals Paulistano's departure from HA. He's clearly frustrated that unannounced changes to jpg size mean that he's no longer able to create the wonderful collages that he has so painstakingly and lovingly created for us in this, the very best thread in the entire forum.

Personally, his departure would cause me a great deal of grief, because this thread, apart from providing so much enjoyment, seems to rise above all the bitchery and hate that constantly disfigures HA. He and I will continue to correspond off the board as we currently do, but it won't be the same without his fantastic contribution.

Please don't go my friend. I'm sure that this can be resolved. Mods, can you help?

robertlouis
03-01-2012, 09:11 AM
** bump**

Tiffany Anne
03-01-2012, 09:30 AM
hurm? link?

Nikka
03-01-2012, 02:57 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

freedom
03-01-2012, 03:39 PM
please don't let it be true!

carla flash
03-01-2012, 04:11 PM
I love his pictures and I would truly miss his work!

loveboof
03-01-2012, 04:25 PM
It will be a great shame if Paulistano leaves! I know we all appreciate his regularly updated thread.

Maybe we could all contact a mod to see if the pixel thing can be changed back?

Jackal
03-01-2012, 04:30 PM
Send me a PM Paulistano

nevada64
03-01-2012, 06:08 PM
I recall he had a problem here in the past, then it was resolved. Let's hope it all works out. I agree, his tread is the best and free of drama, and hate.
Cheers to Robert Louis and Paulistano....

Paulistano
03-02-2012, 08:11 AM
Well, I just logged in to read my private messages and surprisingly found this thread. Precisely because I’m going through difficult times in life, problems with medical consultations, clinical examinations, hospitals, 2 surgeries in less than 3 months, lots of pain, etc., I’m kind of sensible… got moved and the tears came down. I’m a single 55 yo man, I live alone, my mom is 80 yo and lives 120 miles away from here, my sisters and brothers are all married and my close friends either. I’m getting more and more isolated from people and internet is my refuge. Forgive me if I'm being too dramatic!

This board is like hell and heaven, sometimes we hate it and sometimes we just love it. I mean, I’ve learned to love some of you guys, even if I’ve never saw you personally.

Thank you so much for your support, particularly my friend robertlouis who had this initiative.

Every one of us has a reason to be here. Loneliness is perhaps the most common characteristic that attracts us and the need for this virtual contact is sometimes greater than the desire to share transgender issues.

I have a wish before I die: I have to do something useful to the transgender class of society.

When I accidentally started doing my collages I found them very attractive. As an architect I can tell you they are like the design of the façade of a store, a house or a building. Just like a puzzle, the pieces have to fit perfectly; sizes of photos, proportionality, color must be harmonic, texture, lightening, and expression of model’s faces has to be carefully integrated one take with another take. Since the beginning I call my hobby as an ART, noticed by very few of you guys, unfortunately. Of course the beauty of a t-girl gets more attention than my art, and that was always my intention but…after finish each work I felt proud of myself to have created a novelty so beautiful, so unique coz it was made with so much love.

You know it is not an easy work, my friends. It takes all of my free time to get images from different sources on internet. For some girls I’ve spend hours, sometimes days or even months to get good amount of photos, like 150 or 200 or 300. Only 50 of them are usable and need to be dealt with, one by one. A sequence of 8 collages needs from 3 to 4 hours to be done, if I’m lucky to get professional photos. Amateur are more complicated coz they need more treatment.

I don’t think anyone in here dedicates more to this board rather than me. The only reward that I have received was the affection of many of you, who always attended me with encouraging words. The biggest disappointment I have is when I see my thread on page 3, without any comment, after I have posted a difficult work! But I was dealing fine with this coz I know people watch that thread (it gets more than 1,000 views by day, sometimes more than 1,700), but most of the members just don’t like to post. I’m ok with that.

It would be wonderful if I could make bigger collages. But the size 1240 pixels wide is perfect to be seen on laptops either PCs. I came up with this size after testing different ones. Smaller collages are useless coz we can’t get the environment capable to catch the sense of each image. When my last 1240 pixels wide photo was reduced to 1024 pixels automatically I got really upset! It can’t be truth!!! It’s a big change that simply derails my work.

Photos are too heavy to the board? I don’t think so.
A photo with 1240 pixels of width x 697 pixels of height has 234 Kb.
Same photo with 1024 pixels of width x 576 pixels of height has 60 Kb.
We are talking about miserable 174 Kb more in each photo! I just can’t believe it can make difference on the website traffic performance, sorry. I’m not an expert but it looks like something is wrong in here.

Probably my collages are not welcome anymore to the forum's owner. That was the first thing came to my mind. After I complained about this radical step, nobody gave me a technical explanation for such a decision or policy. I never got an answer from any question I made for moderators of this board and I’m not sure if they do exist.

It is not a sensitive attitude on my part, but I am not really interested in continuing my journey here if this decision is upheld. And I respectfully ask to my true friends to wait my statement saying where I went. For sure I’m going somewhere, I’m still alive!

Once again THANK YOU VERY MUCH guys! You are just GREAT GUYS!!! I love you all. :Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

theone1982
03-02-2012, 08:34 AM
Paulistano, you my friend, are the noblest admirer of TSs on this board, and it would be to the shame of everyone involved here if all these problems with pics aren't sorted out to allow you to continue to post your excellent collages. Not just your pics, but your great wit, wisdom, and knowledge of many of these girls personally would be GREATLY missed.

Paulistano
03-02-2012, 08:45 AM
Paulistano, you my friend, are the noblest admirer of TSs on this board, and it would be to the shame of everyone involved here if all these problems with pics aren't sorted out to allow you to continue to post your excellent collages. Not just your pics, but your great wit, wisdom, and knowledge of many of these girls personally would be GREATLY missed.

I don't know how to thank you, my dearest friend. I'm really sad since last wednesday and I'm sure you understand me.

Let's wait for moderator's answer... I'm just asking to increase the limit from 1024 to 1240 pixels of width on each photo. Nothing else. And it's not a big deal....

Let's cross our fingers!

You are a GOOD friend, always :Bowdown:

teegeelover
03-02-2012, 08:51 AM
I don't post much but you will definitely be missed if you leave. Your collages are awesome and they are in the most drama free thread on this site which is quite an accomplishment in itself. I hope a resolution is found so you can continue to post. If you should decide to leave I wish you the best of luck in what you do.

tsstella1
03-02-2012, 08:59 AM
Bugger

Steve-Oh
03-02-2012, 05:54 PM
The HA gods must give Paulistano special contributor status and keep his maximum post-attachment size so that his work can continue here.

maaarc
03-02-2012, 08:02 PM
I think you are a rare and wonderful individual Paulistano. I am, unfortunately, guilty of not showing enough appreciation for your artistry.
It would be a tragic and senseless loss were you unable to continue with your opus magnum.

more importantly, I wish you increased health and happiness in your life.

Paulistano
03-02-2012, 08:27 PM
I'm just testing....

Paulistano
03-02-2012, 08:33 PM
I have to THANK with the bottom of my heart the wonderful private message I've got from SEANCHAI, the owner of this board.

It was just a missunderstood... we can post photos with 1240 pixels of width again!!!!

Let's celebrate with very fresh collages in few hours!!! :banana::banana:

Seanchai.... you are a great guy. Congratulations to have the BEST FORUM OF INTERNET :Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

Nikka
03-02-2012, 08:34 PM
now get back to work do a collage of my penis :rock2

Paulistano
03-02-2012, 08:37 PM

hahahahahahaaaaa.............. I hate you!

maaarc
03-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Yay!!!! thanks Sean :)

Merkurie
03-02-2012, 09:40 PM
Fantastic news!

Paulistano you bring a lot of class to this board and show a lot of respect for the women.

I am really glad you will continue.
Have a great weekend.

Steve-Oh
03-03-2012, 01:07 AM
Cool!
Great news!
Now, take care of your health problems!
I mean, best of luck overcoming the difficult times in your life.

squirtsilly
03-03-2012, 02:39 AM
Hi Paulistano,

I haven't been around much lately so I wasn't aware of all this, but I am glad it was resolved and you'll be able to continue your fine work as you have been.

Count me as one of those who admire not only your collages, but your attitude toward these beautiful t-girls, some of the most enchanting people anywhere.

Best of luck in dealing with your health issues and I look forward to seeing your new collages whenever you make them. Hopefully I will be able to stop by more often again and show my appreciation through regular comments as I did before.

Have a good weekend!

Best wishes,
squirtsilly

robertlouis
03-03-2012, 04:20 AM

Won't that need more than 1240 pixels Nikka? ;)

Paulistano
03-03-2012, 04:31 AM
Yay!!!! thanks Sean :)
I like that maaarc! Thanks a lot ;)

Fantastic news!
Paulistano you bring a lot of class to this board and show a lot of respect for the women.
I am really glad you will continue.
Have a great weekend.
Oh my friend... how nice is to hear that from you. Thank you so much!

Cool!
Great news!
Now, take care of your health problems!
I mean, best of luck overcoming the difficult times in your life.
Thank you extreme! You are not mediocre, you are just the best!!! :Bowdown:

Hi Paulistano,

I haven't been around much lately so I wasn't aware of all this, but I am glad it was resolved and you'll be able to continue your fine work as you have been.

Count me as one of those who admire not only your collages, but your attitude toward these beautiful t-girls, some of the most enchanting people anywhere.

Best of luck in dealing with your health issues and I look forward to seeing your new collages whenever you make them. Hopefully I will be able to stop by more often again and show my appreciation through regular comments as I did before.

Have a good weekend!

Best wishes,
squirtsilly
I'm SO happy to see you back here! Welcome my friend!!! :banana:

Won't that need more than 1240 pixels Nikka? ;)
Hehehehehehe.... the limit to the forum is 1280 now. I guess I can make it!!!
(Thanks again robert... your heart is bigger than Nikka's cock!)

theone1982
03-03-2012, 08:02 AM
Awesome news! This place just wouldn't be the same without you Paulistano!:Bowdown:

Paulistano
03-05-2012, 09:27 AM
Where is the thread "Exotic TS Beauty Around the World" ???

robertlouis
03-05-2012, 09:59 AM
Good question. WTF is going on?

traLika
03-05-2012, 10:12 AM
Where is the thread "Exotic TS Beauty Around the World" ???

...and how come you've now only made 1 post? Very strange...

It would be a crime if they've removed the best thread in the whole HA forum.

Let's hope they're just making it into a 'Stickie'...

Paulistano
03-05-2012, 03:00 PM
Good question. WTF is going on?

...and how come you've now only made 1 post? Very strange...

It would be a crime if they've removed the best thread in the whole HA forum.

Let's hope they're just making it into a 'Stickie'...

I'm still in a state of shock my friends.

Paulistano
03-05-2012, 09:04 PM
My status of "Professional Poster" was recovered already but the thread "Exotic TS Beauty Around the World" is still dead.

Steve-Oh
03-05-2012, 10:46 PM
This is a serious problem!
I hope it can be recovered if it is lost.

traLika
03-06-2012, 12:18 AM
Sorry to hear that. :(

Hopefully your thread can be reinstated asap...

Fancy fancy
03-06-2012, 12:31 AM
I am glad Paulistano rides again, the effort that goes into the collages is pretty damn admirable and much appreciated.

GroobySteven
03-06-2012, 12:52 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=64823

Paulistano
03-06-2012, 03:06 AM
The thread “Exotic TS Beauty Around the World” was accidentally deleted from a cell phone, by a moderator.

What a finger! :pissed:

BTW… I didn’t like that thread… Too many beauties for my taste!

My urologist said I can’t get horny frequently coz I just had a surgery to remove a kidney stone and I'm still recovering from it. That accidental finger has came in a perfect time to my health! :pumped:

postopadmirer
03-06-2012, 03:09 AM
Hear hear thanks Seanchai.

Paulistano,
I know that i view the world thread every chance I get. I do not often post in it because I feel like it is(was) unique and to say thanks over and over just fills up the thread. But I apreciate every thing you post. You are so prolific I have a hard time keeping up with your additions.

Site admins,
I might suggest to the board admins that they consider adding the "thanks" feature to the board for this reason. That way people can quickly say thanks, and post counts would more be about posting real content and less about saying thanks or me too.
I can point out a few forums that use this feature if you do not know what I mean.
POA

Paulistano
03-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Hear hear thanks Seanchai.

Paulistano,
I know that i view the world thread every chance I get. I do not often post in it because I feel like it is(was) unique and to say thanks over and over just fills up the thread. But I apreciate every thing you post. You are so prolific I have a hard time keeping up with your additions.

Site admins,
I might suggest to the board admins that they consider adding the "thanks" feature to the board for this reason. That way people can quickly say thanks, and post counts would more be about posting real content and less about saying thanks or me too.
I can point out a few forums that use this feature if you do not know what I mean.
POA

Thank you very much my friend PO. :Bowdown:

Prospero
03-07-2012, 01:40 PM
Paulistano - I just got back from the other side of the planet to see this dreadful news.
1. Do NOT leave. You are way too terrific for that.
2. Can someone find a way to re-instate his terrific thread. PLEASE!!!

freedom
03-07-2012, 02:33 PM
surely there's a way to go back and save this tribute to beauty?!

Don't tell me beauty can die with a mis-click on a cell phone....?

Paulistano
03-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Paulistano - I just got back from the other side of the planet to see this dreadful news.
1. Do NOT leave. You are way too terrific for that.
2. Can someone find a way to re-instate his terrific thread. PLEASE!!!

Dear Prospero, I won't leave! Let's keep traveling around the world in our sticky thread! :cheers:

surely there's a way to go back and save this tribute to beauty?!

Don't tell me beauty can die with a mis-click on a cell phone....?

My friend freedom, let's forget about the past and enjoy the second stage of our trip. Our thread is a sticky one now!!! :cheers: