PDA

View Full Version : Nate Robinson - Slam Dunk champ 2006

NYCe
02-19-2006, 06:02 AM
I knew he had it him. He always makes impressive dunks prior to the game abd during halftime.

Too bad he can't do that shit in during actual gameplay, Lol.

blckhaze
02-19-2006, 06:39 AM
I knew he had it him. He always makes impressive dunks prior to the game abd during halftime.

yo Andre I. should have won, but i was rooting 4 lil nate. ihe clinched when he brought out Spud Webb. Ive been to some Knick Games this year(didnt pay gladly) and ive seen him dunk on some dudes. for 5'9"(allegedly) he pretty strong cause he was throwin down hard even after missing some early ones.

NickTheQuick
02-19-2006, 11:54 AM
I was pulling for Nate aka 25 Cent (50's mini-me) all along. I was at the summer league game against Minn, and his pre-game routine made me a believer. This in-game dunk from that day seiled it. Btw, this is the closest you'll get to me posting my pic on here. Where Waldo?

http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/gameday/robinson_dunk.html

I do wish they would quit fucking with shit that was working. I liked it much better when there was a time limit and they took best 2 or 3 dunks. It would limit some of painful missed attempts like Nate had and the Birdman(sniff sniff) last year. Instead of this do one dunk and move on to the next guy, but allow 15+ misses in between. It was hilarious to watch some of these guys struggle to add 5 numbers during the tense final round, instead they had to hear what their score was from somebody else.

blckhaze
02-20-2006, 07:01 AM
I do wish they would quit fucking with shit that was working. I liked it much better when there was a time limit and they took best 2 or 3 dunks. It would limit some of painful missed attempts like Nate had and the Birdman(sniff sniff) last year. Instead of this do one dunk and move on to the next guy, but allow 15+ misses in between. It was hilarious to watch some of these guys struggle to add 5 numbers during the tense final round, instead they had to hear what their score was from somebody else.

true he was trying for a good ten minutes b4 he got on down. and birdman made my stomach turn last year. almost had to turn off my tv

deebo
02-22-2006, 12:52 AM

LMAO