PDA

View Full Version : Best Summer's Destinations?

NatashaLover
02-29-2012, 03:07 AM
Any recomendations? It doesnt have to be in the USA. Any part around the world
Thanks all in advance.

Domino Lover
02-29-2012, 04:38 AM
Depending on how much you are looking to spend I think Bermuda is always nice for some much needed rest and relaxation. Its a small and beautiful island and the beaches are some of the most beautiful in the world

NatashaLover
02-29-2012, 04:49 AM
Depending on how much you are looking to spend I think Bermuda is always nice for some much needed rest and relaxation. Its a small and beautiful island and the beaches are some of the most beautiful in the world
thats an excellent one to relax, but been there twice already, Stayed both times at the Reefs club, awesome experience.

Dino Velvet
02-29-2012, 06:44 AM
Best Summer's Destinations?

Inside Natasha Lover's loving funhole.:fuckin:

robertlouis
02-29-2012, 06:50 AM
Depends what you're looking for. Just come back from a month in Australia, which was fantastic, although their summer is our winter, remember, plus two blissful interludes in Singapore (recommended).

FWIW, I'm heading for my triennial input of gastronomy and culture in France this summer.

GroobySteven
02-29-2012, 09:02 AM
If it's in the summer, Europe. You can choose from the classical beauty of Italy, through the wilderness of Spain, to the vineyards of France to the majesty of Eastern European cities like Prague or Budapest. On to Germany with it's castles and great cities, to the serinity of Northern Europe and to the beautiful cities of Amsterdam or Brugge.
Over to UK and enjoy everything London has to offer (and it can be affordable) and then up to Scotland or Northern England (you can visit me!) to Edinburgh which is one of the greatest cities in the world.
Any country in Europe should be able to keep you entertained for weeks.

Or you could just go sit on a beach in Hawaii?

Richctdude
02-29-2012, 01:27 PM
Bermuda!!!!!!!!!

the_corner
02-29-2012, 03:02 PM
The Mediterranean, or even better, the Adriatic.

I agree with eastern Europe, Prague, Budapest, Warsaw, Balaton!!!... yet if I was to go there on vacations, I wouldn't do it until the end of summer, just because those destinations get extremely crowded, apart, nothing like the beach for the summer.

Ibiza, Sardinia, Dubrovnik, Palma de Mallorca, anywhere in Greece, all are good options.

And if you do your homework, some of those destinations can be extremely affordable.

alpha2117
02-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Well if you wanted a second Summer then the Southern Hemisphere allows you to skip winter entirely. Fiji is cheap and the people are super nice. New Zealand and Australia are more expensive but have a lot more variety.

NatashaLover
02-29-2012, 05:10 PM
Inside Natasha Lover's loving funhole.:fuckin:
In your dreams DinoV, LOL.

Depends what you're looking for. Just come back from a month in Australia, which was fantastic, although their summer is our winter, remember, plus two blissful interludes in Singapore (recommended).
FWIW, I'm heading for my triennial input of gastronomy and culture in France this summer.
nice, Australia is on my list for sure!

If it's in the summer, Europe. You can choose from the classical beauty of Italy, through the wilderness of Spain, to the vineyards of France to the majesty of Eastern European cities like Prague or Budapest. On to Germany with it's castles and great cities, to the serinity of Northern Europe and to the beautiful cities of Amsterdam or Brugge.
Over to UK and enjoy everything London has to offer (and it can be affordable) and then up to Scotland or Northern England (you can visit me!) to Edinburgh which is one of the greatest cities in the world.
Any country in Europe should be able to keep you entertained for weeks.

Or you could just go sit on a beach in Hawaii?
Ok hold on, you just gave me destinations to visit for 10 years or untill I retire. LOL
Yes I was thinking Italy or Spain, I went to France a few years ago, it was very nice there but I didn't like the cuisine. But Germany have awesome fetish parties, beautiful landscapes, and the castles mmmmmm, interesting. So you have the guest room ready in Northern England? I like it at 77 degrees! :D or I have to get a hotel? LOL

The Mediterranean, or even better, the Adriatic.

I agree with eastern Europe, Prague, Budapest, Warsaw, Balaton!!!... yet if I was to go there on vacations, I wouldn't do it until the end of summer, just because those destinations get extremely crowded, apart, nothing like the beach for the summer.

Ibiza, Sardinia, Dubrovnik, Palma de Mallorca, anywhere in Greece, all are good options.

And if you do your homework, some of those destinations can be extremely affordable.

I will love to go to Ibiza, never been there and heard its a party 24/7.

Well if you wanted a second Summer then the Southern Hemisphere allows you to skip winter entirely. Fiji is cheap and the people are super nice. New Zealand and Australia are more expensive but have a lot more variety.
soooo many optionsssss, now I am more confused where to go. :(

Paulistano
02-29-2012, 06:03 PM
GILI ISLAND - Indonesia

hwbs
02-29-2012, 07:05 PM
I'm thinking back to maui...I did oahu last year but I think I rather goto somewhere a little more secluded......can't beat the weather I telll u esp with the humid summers we get here in the northeast

SammiValentine
02-29-2012, 07:57 PM
Ibiza:)

hunster
02-29-2012, 08:45 PM
Went to the south of france / spain last summer for 2 weeks. Rented a chalet near montpiller in wine country 30 mins from the med.Hit up a different town every day , sometimes the beach and sometimes a abby in the hills to check out the wine and country. Did everything from St tropez to Barcelona and had a blast everywhere I went. Tried to stay out of the trendy cities execpt for St Tropez which was great , and Barcelona which I wish i had a couple more days there. Great night life there and loved the tapas bars ! Started the trip in Paris for a couple days and then took the train down south. Next trip is to Italy and work my way up the coast bact to St tropez and see what i missed of the French riviera and those trendy places !

goliath_91710
02-29-2012, 09:04 PM
After all the other suggestions, mine sounds hella tame & boring. I'm going to Zion National Park in Utah for a week in June. It's pretty close to Vegas. There won't be any bars or nightclubs, so I'm going to have to bring the party myself.

Stavros
02-29-2012, 11:25 PM
If it is Europe and you want a mixture of culture and nightlife, you could base yourself in Barcelona, a great city in itself, with both Ibiza and Majorca off the coast. You should make the effort to spend a few days in Madrid (by train from Barcelona) and try going west to Seville, but that would all depend on time and money. I don't know if prices in Spain have fallen because of their deflated economy. July and August when schools are closed are a nightmare on the Mediterranean coast and also more expensive.

Bear in mind also that with the Olympic Games in London from the 27th of July to the 12th of August, prices like the traffic will be intolerable. The summer in London also sees various events marking the 60th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth's reign, pageants on the River Thames and so on.

If you want to get away from it all with that special someone, Ireland never disappoints, even in the rain; must be one of the most underrated countries in Europe.

ed_jaxon
02-29-2012, 11:38 PM
I eventually want to do a long stretch on the Mediterranean

robertlouis
03-01-2012, 03:01 AM
I eventually want to do a long stretch on the Mediterranean

The jail in Marseilles is pretty notorious, Ed! :whistle: