PDA

View Full Version : Vicky of Queens New York

notok
02-18-2006, 10:47 PM
Does anyone have any information on a Tgirl named Vicky who often attends Thursday parties? She's a little on the chunky side and usually wears a long skirt. Thanks

deebo
02-18-2006, 10:48 PM
i love em chunky :D

chefmike
02-19-2006, 12:21 AM
Does anyone have any information on a Tgirl named Vicky who often attends Thursday parties? She's a little on the chunky side and usually wears a long skirt. Thanks

hehe...that's an intriguing first post...something about the phrase "she's a little on the chunky side and usually wears a long skirt" gets me giggling...

It's kinda like "She's a little matronly, usually wears a veil over her face in the daylight...and, oh, did I mention the orthopedic shoes?" ...

notok
02-19-2006, 03:14 AM
What doesn't get you giggling? Actually she is not at all 'matronly' and I've never seen her in white shoes. Usually wears black fishnet stockings, or at least has when I've seen her.

chefmike
02-19-2006, 03:34 AM
What doesn't get you giggling? Actually she is not at all 'matronly' and I've never seen her in white shoes. Usually wears black fishnet stockings, or at least has when I've seen her.

I love black fishnet stockings...but with a long skirt?...ya got me drooling, rookie...

Is there a canckle issue here?...all calf...no ankle...maybe the goth look might suit your dream girl better...ohh, I almost forgot, welcome aboard, mate...