PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Members

alpine
02-18-2006, 10:27 PM
Yo fellow nucks.

Just wondering, are there any other members from Toronto on the board ?

Post it up, we should chat about the Toronto TV/TS scene !

toots
02-22-2006, 06:11 PM
yo i'm in the t dot live @ jarvis & Wellesley

toots

Bicycology
02-22-2006, 06:17 PM
Yo.

Danforth by the Don Valley.

What scene? I usually have to go to NYC or SF for a 'scene.'

mykeylykey
02-23-2006, 02:35 AM
Yo . . . :D

Any of you dudes here in T.O. seen either of these 2 hotties? . . .

http://www.face-pic.com/pages/view_profile.php?user=lucyling

http://www.shemalelucy.com

mykey

shemalejunky
02-23-2006, 06:47 AM
Lucy is on my "to do" list next time I am in T.O. Sadly, we have the most pitiful scene here in Calgary. Man, if any of the real girls came out here and saw all the money floating about, they would come in droves. Sadly, though, not much else to keep them here. :(

Bicycology
02-23-2006, 06:49 AM
Lucy is on my "to do" list next time I am in T.O. Sadly, we have the most pitiful scene here in Calgary. Man, if any of the real girls came out here and saw all the money floating about, they would come in droves. Sadly, though, not much else to keep them here. :(Not that i want any kind of exodus your way, but someone out there should promote some kind of 'happening' - with all them oilbucks, you should get all kinds of hunnies showing up.

toots
02-23-2006, 09:11 PM
have any of you been to the shemale spa parties or strippers towards Mississauga i think they are held tuesday & fri nights. the only girls i ever get to see are walking the streets near Jarvis

toots

Bicycology
02-23-2006, 11:29 PM
I think the joint is called 'diamonds' and it in the basement of a standard peeler joint. I went there once a year or more ago and it was medium-dismal, although the girls were friendly, there wasn't much going on.

could be just that i showed up too early...

jt money
02-27-2006, 05:05 PM
Lucy Ling used to perform at the club in Mississauga. Check out their website for who is there now, good times...

www.ladyplus.com

Canucklehead
02-28-2006, 01:44 AM
I'm not from "The Big Smoke", but greetings from Winterpeg.

This is how I make a few xtra bucks,

Cheers

Bicycology
02-28-2006, 02:54 AM
Lucy Ling used to perform at the club in Mississauga. Check out their website for who is there now, good times...

www.ladyplus.com

Damn. Looks like i might have to make a visit out there. Those babes are over the top!

Lobo
02-28-2006, 04:13 AM
I'm pretty sure there's also a shemale stripper night at the gay strip joint Remington's on Yonge street. Not sure what day of the week it is though.
I've never been there or to Diamonds out in Mississauga. I've got to make it out there one of these days and check out the ladies.
From what I hear the girls get totally naked for lap dances etc. but that the dances are pretty expensive.
What's the scene like at Diamonds? A couple of poeple who have been out there said it was dead, not many people there.

shemalejunky
02-28-2006, 04:48 AM
I have read in other forums that the Shemale night at Remington's has shut down for the winter.

Bicycology
02-28-2006, 05:48 AM
Well, at Diamonds, my personal experience, about a year and a half ago, the girls (2 of them in total - early evening) were friendly and did vip type lap dances. One girl allowed me to orally stimulate her. Very nice, btw. That may just have been her/me - not a rule of the club. not sure. cost was $20 per song and we did about 4-5 songs.

there's a hundred bucks for a single but nice personal dance.

jt money
02-28-2006, 04:35 PM
Yeah, $20 a song but the songs seemed a little short (or you know what they say about time flying...)

Bicycology
02-28-2006, 05:19 PM
Yeah, $20 a song but the songs seemed a little short (or you know what they say about time flying...)

As stupid sounding as it is - 'duh - yeah' etc. - about the High Price of Lapdances...

Hey, i'm not implying the time spent wasn't worth it - but i'm a working stiff and can't afford this very often. [once a year, i guess. it would be different if it were a 'date' sort of thing.]

And yeah, i also agree on the length of the songs. Sub-3 minutes for sure.

brock_fn
06-22-2006, 12:33 AM
Hey, another TO member here

Craig
06-22-2006, 08:51 AM
Lucy is on my "to do" list next time I am in T.O. Sadly, we have the most pitiful scene here in Calgary. Man, if any of the real girls came out here and saw all the money floating about, they would come in droves. Sadly, though, not much else to keep them here. :(

I know some tgirls from Vancouver said Calgary and Edmonton were incredibly profitable.

Unfortunately many tgirls don't travel there because of the stupid business licenses they are supposed to have aren't worth it for a short visit. I heard they were thinking of getting rid of it.

In Toronto Shemale strippers at Remingtons are no more.
They now have a Shemale night at the Play on Church which is owned by the same people. Many of the same girls frequent that club.
A new shemale club called Good Handys has opened on church it goes thurs and Sat nights it is for shemales and admirers.
El Conventro Rico is a good place to find TS on Friday nights.
Good mixed crowd and great latin dance tunes.

Cindy
08-29-2006, 10:59 PM
hi
just thought, i would say hello.
i am at queen e. and jones
http://www.cindyhottart.com/

hardharry585
09-12-2006, 05:43 AM
About Diamonds in Missisauga on Dundas St....

Its a great club if your in a gg mood (which I usually am, but I do love my A-list of shems too:) . I stop by nearly every time I'm in town. I had a nice gg who was very friendly. Its $10 to get into the VIP lounge downstairs and $20 a song, or this gg offered to stay on my lap for $200 for the hour. Beautiful long black hair, very nice natural c-cups and a nicely trimmed pussy. At one point she rubbed her pussy down pretty serious, then had me give her the 2-finger finale. She even let me plow my nose through that tuft of brunette pube. Not many are that open in a lapdance forum, but this one was comfortable and friendly. Very nice lady indeed.

I look forward to checking out The Lounge which I understand is down around the side of Diamonds. I just want to meet this Madison babe (see pic)- and that nice bulge she has down there. I hope I can make a positive contact with her so I can make sure I catch her on a night she is there. I think many of the ladies from Lounge then dance at Goodhandys in Toronto on Thursdays...

Bicycology
09-12-2006, 07:02 AM
Oooh my. Madison is too good to be true.