PDA

View Full Version : Question for the ladies

boris33763
02-27-2012, 09:52 PM
Hello fellow HA posters!

I have a question for the ladies: I’ve always wondered how easy or difficult it is for you ladies to get through security at the airport? Especially with the new scanners....the officer sees a beautiful woman walking into the scanner but then notices “something” on the scanner image. Has that ever created an issue?

Or what about ID’s? Is it easy to get a government issued ID that identifies you as a female? And in case you don’t, do you get harassed or bothered by security or airline personnel?

Thanks for the feedback!

lisaparadise
02-27-2012, 11:39 PM
Hello fellow HA posters!

I have a question for the ladies: I’ve always wondered how easy or difficult it is for you ladies to get through security at the airport? Especially with the new scanners....the officer sees a beautiful woman walking into the scanner but then notices “something” on the scanner image. Has that ever created an issue?

Or what about ID’s? Is it easy to get a government issued ID that identifies you as a female? And in case you don’t, do you get harassed or bothered by security or airline personnel?

Thanks for the feedback!lol,no the workers there are always pretty cool atleast with me,ive never had the scanner although i always hoped i would.i always get frisked by a chick and i always wink at them and say dont get to close or ill get a woody and it always makes them smile lol.

Nicole Dupre
02-27-2012, 11:44 PM
I have an "F" on my ID so it's never an issue.

Wendy Summers
02-27-2012, 11:47 PM
I've never had an issue. "F" on my license so that matches my presentation. I go through the scanners all the time with no issues.

TsVanessa69
02-28-2012, 12:41 AM
never had an issue, wether my id said male or female
scanners are not for seeing your genitals.