PDA

View Full Version : Orgies

Dreadded
02-27-2012, 09:52 PM
What it's like at an orgy?,do most trannies get double pentrated at those type of events?

GroobySteven
02-27-2012, 09:54 PM
Triple or quadruple penetrated usually.
Double would be see as so, passe.

Dreadded
02-27-2012, 10:01 PM
Can you post up a pic of it and how is that possible fa a tranny to take two big dicks in her ass like that?

GroobySteven
02-27-2012, 10:02 PM
Send me a $1

Nicole Dupre
02-27-2012, 10:02 PM
It's not a real orgy without a horse, I always say anyway.

ditadior
02-27-2012, 10:11 PM
i love orgies, ive only done two one was at a straight bathhouse, or sauna where all the guys just went and got massage.
and then this was when i was just firsrt starting my transition so i walked in without wig and no makeup and then i changed in the room.

and i got fucked so hard that night.

also a old mayor of a city in ontario i was paid in montreal to go to a hotel and i walk in there and there is all these men and the mayor is laying on the bed asking me to play with his nipples and i was the only one that was going to bottom there so i got gangbanged and had a line up.

if it wasnt for putting cocaine in my asshole that night to numb up my ass i would have been in serious pain. what a night though.

for my 19th birthday there is a pansexual club downtown called "goodhandys" in toronto. i am trying to arrange to get 19 guys to fuck me on stage for my 19th birthday. on july 12th, lets hope i can get it all figured out ;)

onmyknees
02-28-2012, 01:19 AM
Triple or quadruple penetrated usually.
Double would be see as so, passe.

LMAO...Anything more than double would be a must see !

Dreadded
02-28-2012, 05:34 AM
Can anybody post any pics up of that

jaxqt28
02-28-2012, 06:01 AM
I've been part of straight orgies as I'm active in the lifestyle, but haven't been lucky enough to be part of a TS orgy. It is an amazing experience having several vaginas at your disposal. It's like being a kid in a candy store. WHAT TO DO FIRST lol :banana: The hardest part is choosing which girl you finish with... :banana: :banana: :banana:

buttslinger
02-28-2012, 06:40 AM
There was a Seinfeld episode where Jerry wants to break-up with his current girlfriend painlessly, so George tells him to ask her if she'd be willing to do a threeway with her chick roomate. Assuming she'd be shocked and leave him. Of course, the girlfriend talks it over with her roomate, and they decide they would be open to that. So George can't believe it, and says "Well, that's every guy's fantasy! Did you go through with it?"
And Jerry says "No, I thought about it, but then I'd have to buy all new clothes and get all new friends"

ditadior
02-28-2012, 06:51 AM
Can anybody post any pics up of that
double penetrationÉ

ive had it done it hurts liek a bitch at first but i think the two cocks i picked were too thick.

and when someone gets double penetrated who wants to get a camera out, i am all fuckl me fuck me fuck me . no time for a camera.

Paulistano
02-28-2012, 07:19 AM
What about starting here... many years ago?!!!... :banana: