PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya Thailand Trip Report

SummitTop4U
02-27-2012, 09:35 PM
Hey All -

Spent a month in Pattaya Thailand, and this is my experience.

If you like ladyboy's, that's the place. It seems Soi Six (the main sex drag) is the place for daytime action, and the rest of the town get's active after dark. The 'Ho Stroll' at all times is Soi 6/1, which is the back entrance to most of the places...if you pick a girl up from here you can avoid the bar fine, though be advised that the most one should pay for a short time room is 100 bath.

There are ALWAYS ladyboy's on Walking Street and Beach road, but pick them up at your own peril. These are usually girls that are either illegal, underage, wanted, sick, homeless, or etc etc. They are cheaper but you get what you pay for.

After much looking and asking, I finally decided to do my shopping at one of the go-go bars, as you get a good look at what you get, the girls are traceable in case of a (rare) problem, and they do (supposedly) get regular check ups.

Some of the go-go bars are high pressure, but I did find one that was laid back and had a nice selection: 'Stringrellow's' on Soi 13/1. I took home a couple of beauties and was not disappointed. A good tip is to wait to close to midnight to hit the bid, as their prices drop the closer it get's to 2AM.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents...play safe!

Bumblebee75
02-04-2013, 09:23 AM
I fully agree SummitTop4U Pattaya is the place to go for the sheer numbers on ladyboys. Not only are there LB bars and gogos, but they can be found in most shopping malls, whether working or shopping, along with restaurants and various other establishments. Magic