PDA

View Full Version : Thursday March 1st@ W/dancer Trace+ Las Vegas style show W/ Sunny D & Betty Nice!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
02-27-2012, 10:28 AM
This thursday march 1st @ secret ultra lounge! Come party w/ us @ diva las vegas thursday nyc's hottest ts event! Secret lounge welcomes all! With some of the most beautiful t-girls of the world!

Event features
featured guest dancer trace mizarahi- model, actress, & more!
Plus shows by miss renaissance 2012 sunny dee-lite!
And the talents of miss betty betty nice!!!!!
Djing by dutch:

Fabulous entertainment including featured dancer w/ all the gorgeous ladies of nyc !!!!

@secret ultra lounge
525 west 29th st
bet 10th and 11th!

Doors open
10p-4a

gents $20
ladies $15

mark it on your calenders thursday w/the hottest t-girlz in nyc!!!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
02-27-2012, 10:33 AM
SO EXCITED TO HAVE TRACE BACK IN THE HOUSE DANCING WITH US.... DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO SEE ONE OF THE MOST GORGEOUS LADIES OF OUR COMMUNITY!!! TRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss: AND ALSOVERY SPECIAL PERFORMANCES BY BETTY BETTY NICE AND MYSELF SUNNY DEE-LITE!!!!!!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
02-27-2012, 07:03 PM
:Bowdown:

flabbybody
02-27-2012, 07:05 PM
maybe her buddy Felisha will drop by too

tsdvdman
02-27-2012, 08:35 PM
maybe her buddy Felisha will drop by too

Do you mean this Felisha? What happened to her...don't see her in any of the pics anymore. She is hottie..:tongue:

Yoda Rules!
02-28-2012, 12:53 AM
Damn, Trace is so hot, one of the most stunning TS girls that I've seen in person. And her friend Felicia is pretty hot also, that would be awesome to see her back in the TS party scene. I'm looking forward to seeing Sunny perform, I spoke to some friends in Chicago and they told me that she was amazing at the Kit Kat Lounge this past week. Fun times this week.

flabbybody
02-28-2012, 01:41 AM
Do you mean this Felisha? What happened to her...don't see her in any of the pics anymore. She is hottie..:tongue:
extremely camera shy. and she let the photographer know it

NYC TS Lover
02-28-2012, 02:12 AM
Who is the spanish or arab looking girl in the pictures below? She is amazing..:Bowdown:

Sunny Dee-lite
02-28-2012, 02:23 AM
extremely camera shy. and she let the photographer know it

we miss here too!!!!beautiful girl!:)

NYC TS Lover
02-28-2012, 02:47 AM
Is the shy girl named Felicia? Does anyone know how to contact her? :pumped:

Yoda Rules!
02-28-2012, 03:17 AM
Looking forward to seeing the beautiful Trace on Thursday night!

Sunny Dee-lite
02-28-2012, 08:38 PM
Gorgeous ladies a great time always at secret lounge!!!going into 6 six years of making your fantasies reality!!!!:d

here are some pics from the very first tranny tuesdayz! July 26, 2006!!!:d

Sunny Dee-lite
02-29-2012, 12:31 AM
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana:

Yoda Rules!
02-29-2012, 03:42 AM
Like a fine wine, you're getting better with age :) Thanks for continuing to provide NYC with a comfortable and safe environment for transsexuals and their admirers to mingle.

Domino Lover
02-29-2012, 04:24 AM
Trace is mad cool and a big fan of all things chocolate so I'm definitely gunning for some love on Thursday night :kiss:

Yoda Rules!
02-29-2012, 05:15 AM
The guys who post in these threads are so corny. These ladies need a young stallion to show them the way. I'll be there and you'll know it ladies

Tran Fan
02-29-2012, 05:26 AM
Yoda Rules? How old are you 11? This is a TS thread, not Star Wars :) lol

TsJennifer
02-29-2012, 05:31 AM
WOW beautiful trace is making an appearance!

Sunny Dee-lite
02-29-2012, 12:06 PM
WOW beautiful trace is making an appearance!

NOT ONLY AN APPEARANCE...A RETURN TO DANCING!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Sunny Dee-lite
02-29-2012, 12:11 PM
HERE ARESOME FUN PICS FROM TUESDAY FEB 28TH'S PARTY!!!!:pumped:

Sunny Dee-lite
02-29-2012, 12:14 PM
EVEN THE GORGEOUS EVA LIN XXX FILM AND VIDEO STAR DROPPED BY TO SAY HI!!!!:kiss:

Sunny Dee-lite
02-29-2012, 09:22 PM
More beutiful ladies at secret lounge!!!:d

Sunny Dee-lite
02-29-2012, 09:56 PM
come have a cocktail, enjoy a great show, and some gorgeous ladies!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
02-29-2012, 09:59 PM
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE GREAT TURN-OUT AND CONTINUED SUPPORT!!!:pumped:

Silcc69
02-29-2012, 10:02 PM
Goodlawd!

Sunny Dee-lite
02-29-2012, 10:03 PM
So planking is national sensation...even at tranny parties....kids don't try this at home!!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
02-29-2012, 10:55 PM
Goodlawd!

:pumped:

Sunny Dee-lite
03-01-2012, 12:40 AM
IT IS GOING TO BE A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT ON THURSDAY.... SO GET YOUR MONEY OUT FOR A GREAT PARTYNIGHT....LIKE ASHLEY!!!:p

Yoda Rules!
03-01-2012, 02:15 AM
On Thursday night I want to be in the middle of a Kim and Trace sandwich :)

Sunny Dee-lite
03-01-2012, 03:04 AM
:pumped:the fun continues...gorgeous ladies ...great shows and more!!!

Tran Fan
03-01-2012, 03:27 AM
Hot trannies and good times last night! Great pictures SDL the chicks look good :banana:

Sunny Dee-lite
03-01-2012, 04:58 AM
Hot trannies and good times last night! Great pictures SDL the chicks look good :banana:

thanks!!!!!:D

Yoda Rules!
03-01-2012, 05:16 AM
Wow, amazing pictures Sunny, you look like a 1950's Hollywood goddess :) Every you do is classy but black and white pictures are just a nice touch

Domino Lover
03-01-2012, 06:00 AM
Damn girl I didn't realize that you had it going like that. Ok Ok. Now I know what you got :Bowdown:

Tran Fan
03-01-2012, 06:21 AM
Freaking awesome pics SDL you are really trying to work your way into my heart aren't you :kiss: The fact that you aren't giving me any play makes you even hotter but where there is a will there is a way

NYC TS Lover
03-01-2012, 06:34 AM
Gorgeous new pictures Miss Dee Lite you truly are an extremely lovely woman. It was a pleasure to see you at yesterday's event and I look forward to seeing you perform on Thursday.

Sunny Dee-lite
03-01-2012, 08:13 AM
thanks thanks thanks!!!!!!!!! see everyone tomorrow night at Secret Lounge!!!:D

Sunny Dee-lite
03-01-2012, 06:38 PM
Almost here!!!!:d

Sunny Dee-lite
03-02-2012, 01:07 AM
Tonight things are really going to heat up at secret with performances by sunny dee-lite and betty betty nice + your featured guest dancer trace!!! One of our all time beauties!!!! Also if that wasn't enougha special guest appearance by xxx- film and videostar eva lin!!!!! Don't miss it!!!!

Yoda Rules!
03-02-2012, 01:28 AM
Sunny Dee Lite, Eva Lin, Trace, Kim, Lady Deja, and more guest and surprises? Wow, tonight is going to be something special :) I can't wait to get my tranny on tonight!

Tran Fan
03-02-2012, 01:48 AM
Hey SDL, are you really performing tonight? That should be hot I definitely wanna see that in person. I asked you about that new dancer girl Trace, hit me up :banana:

Sunny Dee-lite
03-02-2012, 02:16 AM
Sunny Dee Lite, Eva Lin, Trace, Kim, Lady Deja, and more guest and surprises? Wow, tonight is going to be something special :) I can't wait to get my tranny on tonight!

:kiss:

Sunny Dee-lite
03-02-2012, 02:30 AM
SO EXCITED ABOUT TONIGHTS PARTY!!!! SO :pumped:MANY SURPRISES IN STORE!!!!

Yoda Rules!
03-02-2012, 02:59 AM
In an earlier post someone stated that Trace might bring her partner in crime Felicia to the party tonight. I hope she shows up, she is one of the sweetest and most beautiful girls I have ever met at the parties. Whatever happened to her? Did she get married?

Sunny Dee-lite
03-02-2012, 03:01 AM
the hair and make-up process has begun.... hope see all of you there!!!!:kiss:

Gouki
03-02-2012, 03:11 AM
the visual line between ts and female is getting smaller and smaller, smokin'

FreddieGomez
03-02-2012, 03:34 AM
it's a damn shame the asian chick with the bootie only likes white boys

what a waste of bootie

Tranny Strip
03-02-2012, 04:14 AM
Tonight things are really going to heat up at secret with performances by sunny dee-lite and betty betty nice + your featured guest dancer trace!!! One of our all time beauties!!!! Also if that wasn't enougha special guest appearance by xxx- film and videostar eva lin!!!!! Don't miss it!!!!

I would NEVER go on someone elses thread unless I needed to make a correction. Eva Lin will NOT be appearing TONIGHT at Secrets!!! She has an exclusive contract with Tranny Strip tomorrow...Friday at our party at Evolve!

We have been promoting her NY apperance for almost 2 weeks along with Domino Presley and Morgan Bailey who we also worked with at The Tranny AWards in LA. Yes, Eva did stop by at Secrets on Tuesday. She asked me if it was ok. Of course that was fine. I welcome anyone to go to Sunnys partys at Secrets. Just not to POST that my performer is making "An Apperance at Secrets and advertise to everyone to see and read". We are paying her for this NYC apperance. Eva is a sweet girl and thinks Sunny is sweet and friends with some of her same friends.

I wish Sunny all the Best and her partys. I only thought I needed to make this correction as it was brought to my attention and thought it needed to come from me...not someone else or a fake screename telling her.

Have fun tonight and know you are always welcome to our partys with open arms and also your staff. As I have said in the past we should let NYC have it and do a joint one time party with both our great visions and power for the TS community.

Thanks from all of us at Tranny Strip!! xo

Yoda Rules!
03-02-2012, 04:18 AM
Sunny, I look forward to seeing you and Eva Lin at Secret tonight :)

NYC TS Lover
03-02-2012, 05:59 AM
it's a damn shame the asian chick with the bootie only likes white boys

what a waste of bootie

That asian girl Kim only likes white boys? Well this Italian Stallion is ready to rock and roll! Thanks for the info Freddie, much appreciated :hitit

Sunny Dee-lite
03-02-2012, 02:08 PM
I would NEVER go on someone elses thread unless I needed to make a correction. Eva Lin will NOT be appearing TONIGHT at Secrets!!! She has an exclusive contract with Tranny Strip tomorrow...Friday at our party at Evolve!

We have been promoting her NY apperance for almost 2 weeks along with Domino Presley and Morgan Bailey who we also worked with at The Tranny AWards in LA. Yes, Eva did stop by at Secrets on Tuesday. She asked me if it was ok. Of course that was fine. I welcome anyone to go to Sunnys partys at Secrets. Just not to POST that my performer is making "An Apperance at Secrets and advertise to everyone to see and read". We are paying her for this NYC apperance. Eva is a sweet girl and thinks Sunny is sweet and friends with some of her same friends.

I wish Sunny all the Best and her partys. I only thought I needed to make this correction as it was brought to my attention and thought it needed to come from me...not someone else or a fake screename telling her.

Have fun tonight and know you are always welcome to our partys with open arms and also your staff. As I have said in the past we should let NYC have it and do a joint one time party with both our great visions and power for the TS community.

Thanks from all of us at Tranny Strip!! xo

dude like i said in the sticky... you are nuts!!!!! don't post in my threads again... eva lin was at my party as was your other hostesses jennifer paris, ashley sky, and your bartendar angelika... people are free to do what they want and go where they please.... you really looked like an ass posting in my thread the way you did!!!i suggest not making emergency corrections in my threads!!!have a great day!!!!:)

Sunny Dee-lite
03-02-2012, 08:37 PM
All the fun and gorgeous BEAUTIES from last night!:kiss:

Nikka
03-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Sunshyne is interested in this party

gaffer
03-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Wow! Who's the blond in the white boots? Will she be at the parties next week?

Sunny Dee-lite
03-02-2012, 10:45 PM

thanks Nikka....i will make sure to reach out....so nice to see you post on one of my threads...it has been years!!!welcome back!:D

NYC TS Lover
03-03-2012, 01:20 AM
Thank you for the amazing party last night, it really was a great time. Trace is really a goddess and your performance was excellent as well. I haven't seen so many beautiful TS girls out in one night in quite some time. Cheers. :cheers:

Yoda Rules!
03-03-2012, 02:34 AM
Sunny you continue to astound me with your beauty and fashion. You always look beautiful but the pictures from the last few weeks are absolutely breathtaking. Your performance last night was excellent, you can really see the respect when the beautiful girls made their way to tip you during your number. I will say that as beautiful as you look in these pictures, you are even more stunning in person. Without question the classiest TS girl in the scene :)

Tran Fan
03-03-2012, 03:42 AM
Sunny you continue to astound me with your beauty and fashion. You always look beautiful but the pictures from the last few weeks are absolutely breathtaking. Your performance last night was excellent, you can really see the respect when the beautiful girls made their way to tip you during your number. I will say that as beautiful as you look in these pictures, you are even more stunning in person. Without question the classiest TS girl in the scene :)

Hey Yoda stop being such a kiss ass, SDL is my girl :banana: Seriously though we all know she is hot and you just sound like your writing her a poem or something :) lol

Yoda Rules!
03-03-2012, 05:59 AM
I am not being a kiss ass, I'm being a friend to a great lady, a huge difference. And as for your comment about poetry, this is for you:

Rose are red, Violets are blue,
Sunny is sweet and she is hot too!

Aside from Sunny, I will say that I have been impressed with the level of TS talent that has been on display at her parties the past few weeks. The pictures are hot but they are only telling part of the story. There seems to be a lot of new girls coming out of the woodwork which is always a good thing.

NYC TS Lover
03-04-2012, 04:07 AM
I remain quite enamored with the lovely Trace who danced the other night. I would like to formally request to have her back at another event, it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers. :pumped:

Yoda Rules!
03-04-2012, 08:19 PM

Sunny Dee Lite, I would love to see the other Sunshine, Miss Sunshyne Monroe at one of your upcoming events. Keep up posted! :Bowdown:

Tran Fan
03-04-2012, 09:40 PM
Sick parties last week SDL. I see that Domino Presley and Morgan Bailey are dancing on Tuesday so I guess I'll be out partying hard again. Don't forget to book that hottie Trace at some point also. Keep doing your thing SDL :pumped:

NYC TS Lover
03-05-2012, 12:00 AM
Good afternoon Miss Dee Lite, I see that you have been busy continuing with your promotions for your parties. Again, I implore you to book the beautiful Trace again and if possible, Jennifer Paris. Seeing those two goddesses along with yourself was well worth the price of admission.:geek:

Cheers :cheers:

Domino Lover
03-05-2012, 01:47 AM
Hey pretty girl I saw that you are having my woman Domino at your party on Tuesday. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing her again and thanks for doing your thing, your party is hot mama

Tran Fan
03-05-2012, 05:34 AM
SDL I was thinking about it and I've decided that we should date. What do you think about that? :banana: Your ass in that red outfit is crazy hot you got it going on

Yoda Rules!
03-05-2012, 06:03 AM
This Tuesday at the Secret Lounge in NYC, you have the opportunity to see one of the most beautiful, honest, and sincere transsexual women on the planet. Sunny Dee Lite, promoter extraorinaire, will bring her brand of transsexual entertainment and those of you who are interested in mingling with the hottest TS girls in NYC will be in for a treat :)

Tran Fan
03-06-2012, 07:21 AM
Hey SDL I won't be able to come to your Tuesday party because of a miscommunication. I do like you very much and just wanted to say that I cannot attend because I have a prior commitment. I still think you are nice and want to wish you the best of luck with your party tomorrow. I will be there Thursday :bs:

Yoda Rules!
03-07-2012, 03:49 AM
I remain quite enamored with the lovely Trace who danced the other night. I would like to formally request to have her back at another event, it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers. :pumped:

I agree that Trace is a definite hottie. Are you British by the way?

Domino Lover
03-07-2012, 07:03 AM
Hey Sunny have you ever thrown a party that featured only African American TS ladies. Not a black only party, but where all of the featured dancers are black and the focus is on the beauty of black women? If not, it's something you should consider I think you would get good feedback on this concept. Most white guys and black guys agree that black beauties are something special

NYC TS Lover
03-08-2012, 03:58 AM
Good evening Miss Dee Lite. I wanted to thank you for the updated party pictures that I've seen on your postings, the ladies are quite beautiful. You are truly a goddess and I look forward to watching your live performance on Thursday evening. Cheers. :cheers:

Sunny Dee-lite
03-08-2012, 04:01 AM
Good evening Miss Dee Lite. I wanted to thank you for the updated party pictures that I've seen on your postings, the ladies are quite beautiful. You are truly a goddess and I look forward to watching your live performance on Thursday evening. Cheers. :cheers:

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!:pumped:

Yoda Rules!
03-08-2012, 06:21 AM
Hey Sunny, I was looking through this thread and aside from all of the beautiful pictures of Trace, I noticed a lot of new girls are beginning to come out to the parties. I love seeing new girls but there is one blast from the past that I would love to see soon. When is Yasmin Lee planning to come back to NYC?

Tran Fan
03-08-2012, 08:21 PM
SDL, definitely hitting the Secret Lounge tonight and I think Morty is coming NJ as well. Should be a sick time. Looking forward to the mayhem!

Yoda Rules!
03-09-2012, 01:14 AM
I can't believe that it was only one week ago when the NYC TS party scene was blessed with the beautiful exploits of Trace Mizrahi. How can a spectacle like that be replicated? What can top a night like that? Perhaps it would be the talent and beauty of Lady Deja shaking her money maker :)

Tran Fan
03-09-2012, 04:16 AM
If this week's party at Secret Lounge is anything like last week, it will be an AMAZING time :) Morty is driving in now and will be picking me up at 10:30 pm - I am super pysched :banana:

Yoda Rules!
03-09-2012, 05:14 AM
What are the Top 3 reasons to go out tonight in NYC:

3. Enjoying the 65 degree spring weather and having some drinks with beautiful transsexual women.

2. Watching the beautiful Lady Deja dance nearly naked and shake her bootilicious body.

1. Enjoying a live performance by Sunny Dee Lite at the Secret Lounge.

Added bonus - you're in NYC and get to see trannies get drunk and wild, it just doesn't get any better than that :)

NYC TS Lover
03-09-2012, 06:15 AM
I must confess that I took a nap earlier and wasn't sure if I would summon the energy necessary to get up and head out this evening. Suffice to say, my urge to see the ladies of Secret has won and I am in the process of heading out.

I am hopeful that I will be in time to see the shows as they are definitely one of the highlights for me. Anyhow I am digressing. Cheers and good evening to all. :cheers:

Sunny Dee-lite
03-09-2012, 12:20 PM
fabulous fabulous fabulous night!!!!!! thank you soooooo much!!!!!!!!! stay tuned for the pics!!!!!!!!!:kiss:

Yoda Rules!
03-10-2012, 04:34 AM
Sunny Dee Lite and the beautiful ladies of the Secret Lounge will be back on Tuesday March 13th. I looked and nothing interesting is happening until then, so go hit the gym and do something productive.

Tran Fan
03-11-2012, 05:49 AM
Hey SDL I've asked you in previous posts and I just wanted to state it again, please bring back that hottie Trace to your events. She is hot as hell. :Bowdown:

Yoda Rules!
03-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Tranny Tuesday, Tranny Tuesday, Tranny Tuesday. Ok, that didn't work. I tried the Beetlejuice method and thought if I said it three times it would be here already. Well, that's ok, only two days away.

NYC TS Lover
03-12-2012, 03:18 AM
Tranny Tuesday, Tranny Tuesday, Tranny Tuesday. Ok, that didn't work. I tried the Beetlejuice method and thought if I said it three times it would be here already. Well, that's ok, only two days away.

Yoda, that was a charming reference to the movie Beetlejuice, I had quite a laugh for myself. I understand your frustration, I've never been the type of gentleman who would consider calling an escort service but I am not sure if I can wait until the Tuesday party. Thankfully the new pictures posted by Miss Dee Lite have provided an outlet of sorts. Cheers. :cheers:

Yoda Rules!
03-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Trace is back! She is truly a goddess, one of the most beautiful and passable TS women I have ever seen. Yes, I'm in love :)

Domino Lover
03-12-2012, 08:00 PM
Sunny Dee, that girl Trace has a phat ass for a white girl. Is she Russian?

Yoda Rules!
03-13-2012, 02:33 AM
Yes I'm curious as well, what is Trace's ethnic background? I would guess Russian as well

Sunny Dee-lite
03-13-2012, 03:16 AM
Yes I'm curious as well, what is Trace's ethnic background? I would guess Russian as well

i will ask.....:party:....but she is a beauty no matter what her background!!!!!!

NYC TS Lover
03-13-2012, 03:17 AM
They had style, they had grace, Rita Hayworth gave good face. Ladies with an attitude, fellas that were in the mood, don't just stand there, let's get to it, strike a pose, there's nothing to it. Vogue. :Bowdown:

Sunny Dee-lite
03-13-2012, 04:24 AM
They had style, they had grace, Rita Hayworth gave good face. Ladies with an attitude, fellas that were in the mood, don't just stand there, let's get to it, strike a pose, there's nothing to it. Vogue. :Bowdown:

really lol!!!!!!!!!!! in the words of the ballroom scene...."hold...that...pose....HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yoda Rules!
03-13-2012, 08:00 PM
I don't care what nationality Trace is but I do like the idea of her being a Russian spy. Very hot :)

Tran Fan
03-14-2012, 01:46 AM
So tonight you got Lana and Malynda which is cool but you need to get that girl Lola to dance. She got the cutest face and a big fat ass that must look fine in a g-string. Make it happen SDL

Sunny Dee-lite
03-14-2012, 01:49 AM
So tonight you got Lana and Malynda which is cool but you need to get that girl Lola to dance. She got the cutest face and a big fat ass that must look fine in a g-string. Make it happen SDL

promise i will...its coming!!!!!:Bowdown:

NYC TS Lover
03-14-2012, 04:01 AM
Miss Dee Lite, while initially I did not understand your reference to my earlier posting, I looked upon Google and realized that you made reference to a period of drag performance known as the ball scene. Quite clever actually because as I continued to read, I saw that Madonna's song "Vogue" was a homage to that time period. Well played Miss Dee Lite, well played indeed. Cheers. :cheers: