PDA

View Full Version : Who is John Ed The Producer of Tranny Strip Events in NYC & LA??? Finally, you know!!

sandymichelle
02-27-2012, 08:20 AM
Many of you are asking me who is "John Ed" The Producer of TRANNY STRIP EVENTS!!

Finally, I am proud to reveal the TRUTH of who he is. The man behind these one of a kind genius TS events that he has started and has become the talk of the town and brought a NEW LEVEL of entertainment and party atmosphere to NYC and just in LA at the Tranny Awards!! Never duplicated ...but one of a kind events.

His real name is "John Ed McGurk" he is the OWNER and FOUNDER of "Party Productions NYC". He still runs Party Productions NYC with his team and staff.

He ran the BIGGEST Night Clubs in New York City for a legendary 10 year run including- The Sound Factory, The Tunnel, Webster Hall, Exit and Carbon. He was the Entertainment Director at these BIG clubs in charge of all talent, themes and booking of Recording Artists.

In 2003 after 9/11 he decided to go into business on his own and open the very successful Party Productions NYC and conquer the Corporate and Celebrity World and provide high end entertainment for them.

Here is a BIO of John Ed on his website and PRESS about him:
http://partyproductionsnyc.com/about.html

Here you can see the TRUTH of who is clients include-like Beyonce, Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Richard Branson, The US Open, BMW, Barnes and Noble and many many more:
http://partyproductionsnyc.com/clients.html

I am proud to be his Hostess and Head Promoter, his friend of many years and the one who talked him into doing Transsexual Partys with my knowledge of the TS scence. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty and created a fabulous team of people to present the Best Events possible for the TS Community. He has given us the tools for us to have a great party on a Silver platter.

We are happy that Grooby Productions www.Grooby.com and Eros.com have grown a BIG liking to him and now Sponsor him full time. He was the one to get our partys listed on Eros.com. Then everyone followed in his footsteps with advertising there partys on Eros all over the world.

He has known the TS girls for many years in NYC from when he was doing BIG shows in Drag many many years ago.....at "straight" clubs performing in Drag and the straights fell in love with him. His drag name use to be "Jened" but his drag days are over.....well maybe he will give us a surprise appreance...lol.

Below is information on Party Productions NYC which you can google and read more about and google his real name. I also will post some pics of him in drag so you can see how fabulous he use to look as a BIG performer many years ago in NYC. He even use to perform in the 90's in Miami with Allanah Starr....before she was even Allanah. Now she is a good friend of his.

You can check out my TS Partys that I do in NYC EVERY MONDAY and EVERY WEDNESDAY at Mug Lounge in the East Village.

Mug Lounge from 10pm-4am
448 East 13th Street
Between 1st Ave. and Avenue A

Feel free to come to our "Tranny Strip Events" on Thursdays and Fridays in NYC where I also Host.

For all details about our events go to: www.TrannyStrip.com

His other company website: www.PartyProductionsNYC.com

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you at our events,
Sandy Michelle
NYC TS Promoter and Hostess
www.SandyMichelleNYC.com (Coming Soon)

sandymichelle
02-27-2012, 04:16 PM
now here are the answers to everyone's question on who john ed is ????

Tranny Strip
02-27-2012, 09:18 PM
WOW!! Thanks Sandy.......I guess I'm "Out of the closet now".....as they say....LOL!! I hope I don't get stalked now....lol.

sandymichelle
02-27-2012, 11:59 PM
all the infor u need to know!!!! 1st hand

thx1138
02-28-2012, 02:49 AM
Do Richard Branson and Sting "like" trannies? :>)

Tranny Strip
02-28-2012, 05:06 AM
Do Richard Branson and Sting "like" trannies? :>)

absolutley not!!! these were not TS events with them....private events...that Sandy revealed to the world....lol. This is just info about my other company. Thanks

sandymichelle
02-28-2012, 11:05 PM
all right once again the LA PARTY WAS OFF THE FUCKING HOOK!!!! WITH "GLAMOUR-LOVELINESS-UPSCALECLASS"!!!

DJ Chelsea Malone
02-29-2012, 04:20 AM
Thats my BIG BOSS!! We are team work...workin the party weekly!!

I gotta call him Boss cause he don't play hunnyyyyy......LOL

Angelica Lace
02-29-2012, 04:49 AM
Hunny, you SPOLIED us in LA with that FUCKIN Mansion!! Also renting me a Mercedes.....gurllll!!

Your a great Boss and great friend!! Such a great producer and spoil your staff!!

Tranny Strip
02-29-2012, 09:39 PM
Hunny, you SPOLIED us in LA with that FUCKIN Mansion!! Also renting me a Mercedes.....gurllll!!

Your a great Boss and great friend!! Such a great producer and spoil your staff!!

Thanks Angelica!! Your a sweet lady!! xoxo

TheFamousNoriko
02-29-2012, 10:01 PM
Yes!!!! John Ed is the big boss ,Lol he is the best,Sure know how to throw a party!!!!
Glad to work with you!!!!!
NORIKO

Ashley Sky Hostess
03-02-2012, 01:55 AM
Yes!!!! John Ed is the big boss ,Lol he is the best,Sure know how to throw a party!!!!
Glad to work with you!!!!!
NORIKO

Hey babe,
See you tomorrow night.....shakin that ass!! We had sooo much fun in LA!!

See you at TRANNNYYYYY STRRRIPPPPPP!!!!

xoxoxo

housekeeper
03-04-2012, 08:02 PM
Great stuff, a real nice guy too...

Tranny Strip
03-06-2012, 09:24 PM
Great stuff, a real nice guy too...

Thanks that is much appreciated!! See you at Tranny Strip Events!!