kylebotty
02-18-2006, 05:04 PM
too much too beautiful

AllanahStarrNYC
02-18-2006, 05:43 PM
thanks...but i hate those pics of me!

lol
i don't know what i was thinking!
i was a little chunky, my neck looks fat, and gosh about 10 surgeries ago? LOL- i'm glad u enjoyed then though

anyway much love from me and my baby kaya

"MUAH*

Mugai_hentaisha
02-18-2006, 06:31 PM

lol
i was a little chunky, my neck looks fat, and gosh about 10 surgeries ago? LOL- i'm glad u enjoyed then though

"MUAH*

Ahhh Allanah don't be so self critical about yourself....I mean it is your right to be but Allanah (before)= beautiful, Allanah (now)= beautiful

Canucklehead
02-18-2006, 06:59 PM
Don't be so hard on yourself Allanah (I said "hard-on" and "Allanah" in the same sentence, I allways wanted to do that) you look great in ALL of the pics of you that I have seen.

Keep up the good work

Artmann100
02-18-2006, 08:29 PM
I have to agree with the others, Alannah.. even in those pictures, you look great (though I prefer you as a true brunette.. the streaked look did not work for you!)

Aedan
02-19-2006, 10:26 AM

lol

"MUAH*

No no these are very nice pics. Love your blue eyes, you have beautiful eyes. And looking at the third pic i can't help notice that you have perfect calves and ankles. And your skin looks wonderful.

kylebotty
02-19-2006, 11:49 PM

lol

"MUAH*

I think that you are most beautiful shemale and I had the happiness of you even in your dvd big boob adventures,you are sexy in little schoolgirl

kisses

BeardedOne
02-20-2006, 12:21 AM
Cute puppy. :)

And your little dog, too. :wink:

Seriously, Allanah, I think these pix of you are really nice. And I'm not kissin' ass here (Though, if I was, I know which one I'd be kissin' ).

I'll never undertsand the hyper-critical self-image many women have. I know that it's bred by the supposition/opinion of 'beauty' in society as a whole, but jeezleweez, some women go overboard.

I work daily with a particularly slender and lovely GG who, if she were to turn sideways and stick out her tongue, would resemble a zipper. Yet this walking definition of gorgeous is constantly complaining how 'fat' she is and how she needs to lose weight. :roll:

PS: From the looks of that t-shirt, Mickey Mouse never had it so good. :lol:

Kirky25
02-20-2006, 12:59 AM
the puppy piccy is so sweeeeeeeeet allanah :)

barclee
02-20-2006, 05:03 AM
you look gorgeous Allanah :peanutbutter ,

but you always use the wrong lipstick :roll:

Big Booty Shemale Lover
02-20-2006, 06:48 AM
yeah she looks real nice

Aedan
02-20-2006, 10:35 AM
Allanah is always very open about her surgery. But those legs are natural.
Looking at her calves,ankles en knees that is almost a 10 (10 doesn't exists) Very beautiful legs, i don't even think a supermodel like Naomi Campbell has legs like Allanah. Look at her gorgeous diamond shaped calves!!!! Stunning absolutely stunning!!!! The photograhper did a great job. Ankles and knees are perfect too. You don't see many girls with legs like that. Jessica Simpson did months of work in the gym for her part in the Dukes of Hazard and still Allanah has better legs like her.
I am serious Allanah, you should do some modelling with those beautiful legs. You can make some serious money.