PDA

View Full Version : Transwomen With No Hormones

innocentbychoice
02-27-2012, 05:39 AM
I know there are transwomen like Jesse Flores, or Vanessa over here that for whatever reason decided not to take hormones and transitioned through surgeries. Do you know any other cases? And please post pics if you have them.

hada
02-27-2012, 07:59 AM
Jesse Flores is too cute..she has good long penis and she cum well...she can play with her penis best.

cc74
02-27-2012, 10:20 AM
Maui, think she even said so in one of Bobs vids

FreddieGomez
02-27-2012, 02:53 PM
i'm not attracted to trannies who dont take hormones.

you can kind of tell when they don't because they don't look soft and feminine.

tsadriana
02-27-2012, 03:02 PM
the definitionsof transwomen is that who goes for the transition,but hey let people to be what they wants .......i dont have problem at all with someone who calls herself transexual but she never gone for the transition.if they are happy im to.

EvonRose
02-27-2012, 03:05 PM
There are pros and cons to both...

Tg that do not take hormones can perform sexually if thats the only thing your concerned about, they cum thick, and white just like a natural male.

con- femininity is sacrificed, even if passable for now later on in life balding, chest hair, back hair anything a natural male goes trough etc will eventually take place.

Ts who take hormones are soft, feminine, if done young high voice, hair nails grows fast like a gg woman, better in social norms if dating is what you are interested in pass ability factor is higher and some mimic gg women. Balding, and the cycle of male changes stops as soon as 2 years of hormones is taken. But continuously for life.

con- sexual performance can sometimes be sacrificed, cum is spread out and water like, and may not be able to get hard or perform at times.

However tg who do not take hormones are not trans women... It's those who take hormones to transition.

TsVanessa69
02-27-2012, 07:23 PM

is that a fact?

Nikka
02-27-2012, 07:38 PM
no this shit again :/

TsVanessa69
02-27-2012, 08:29 PM
Not all girls NEED chemicals in their bodys to MAKE them feminine. But to say a trans woman, who lives as a woman and is a leader in the community to be called not trans because she doesnt NEED to is bullshit

Nicole Dupre
02-27-2012, 08:47 PM

That's not necessarily true. I got tiny boobs in high school long before I took 'mones, and they barely got bigger after. I never had much more than peach fuzz on my face. My skin was always soft. Some people have irregular hormone levels to begin with. You have to take that into account. Hormones don't perform miracles, especially if you were hormone-challenged as a boy. Some people are just born 'off'. Transsexuals have different shaped brains often. They know that now.

The thing that probably makes the biggest difference is getting castrated, from what I've seen. And they have a drug that does it from the inside out, called Androcur. It's not legal in the US tho'. But you guys all love balls too, right? Dicks and big balls? lol Some girls don't have big droopy balls tho. Personally, mine are really hard to see. People ask me if I'm castrated.

tsadriana
02-27-2012, 09:04 PM
is that a fact?
Vanessa that butt Freddie will wish to have every morning on his bed.....Specially black guys when will see ur butt i gurante u that they will forget that u dont take chemicals in ur body...ur good looking .

EvonRose
02-27-2012, 11:07 PM
Not all girls NEED chemicals in their bodys to MAKE them feminine. But to say a trans woman, who lives as a woman and is a leader in the community to be called not trans because she doesnt NEED to is bullshit

There is nothing wrong with someone not taking hormones, it doesn't make the one taking them better... Having surgery to look feminine is a different to someone who naturally is soft... You look hot so fuck it and fuck them! lol

TsVanessa69
02-28-2012, 12:45 AM
There is nothing wrong with someone not taking hormones, it doesn't make the one taking them better... Having surgery to look feminine is a different to someone who naturally is soft... You look hot so fuck it and fuck them! lol
I think being a woman is how you carry yourself.
The recipe to being a transexual varies.
I'm smooth, soft and yellow with a big ass a nice dick and a cocky attitude that gets mens dicks hard. I was never hairy, muscular or had a big back. my doctor explained many years ago that hormone therepy was going to be a waste because the things i needed were only obtained by cosmetic procedures that FEMALES use to enhance their look. I'm 5'10, but that didnt stop me either!

FreddieGomez
02-28-2012, 12:48 AM

Tg that do not take hormones can perform sexually if thats the only thing your concerned about, they cum thick, and white just like a natural male.

con- femininity is sacrificed, even if passable for now later on in life balding, chest hair, back hair anything a natural male goes trough etc will eventually take place.

Ts who take hormones are soft, feminine, if done young high voice, hair nails grows fast like a gg woman, better in social norms if dating is what you are interested in pass ability factor is higher and some mimic gg women. Balding, and the cycle of male changes stops as soon as 2 years of hormones is taken. But continuously for life.

con- sexual performance can sometimes be sacrificed, cum is spread out and water like, and may not be able to get hard or perform at times.

However tg who do not take hormones are not trans women... It's those who take hormones to transition.

i like this response

FreddieGomez
02-28-2012, 12:49 AM
That's not necessarily true. I got tiny boobs in high school long before I took 'mones, and they barely got bigger after. I never had much more than peach fuzz on my face. My skin was always soft. Some people have irregular hormone levels to begin with. You have to take that into account. Hormones don't perform miracles, especially if you were hormone-challenged as a boy. Some people are just born 'off'. Transsexuals have different shaped brains often. They know that now.

The thing that probably makes the biggest difference is getting castrated, from what I've seen. And they have a drug that does it from the inside out, called Androcur. It's not legal in the US tho'. But you guys all love balls too, right? Dicks and big balls? lol Some girls don't have big droopy balls tho. Personally, mine are really hard to see. People ask me if I'm castrated.

all trannies should get castrated then,.:tongue:

onmyknees
02-28-2012, 01:09 AM
The only good thing ( and I mean THEE only thing) about Freddie's posts is that ocassionally it brings out the sexy Ms V. I can't get enough of that milk coco skin, hot PR ass, big titties, and hot gurl stick. That's a hot lady right there.

Nicole Dupre
02-28-2012, 01:29 AM
all trannies should get castrated then,.:tongue:
I don't have an issue with that for myself. I've never had very much testo anyway, so I don't think I'd be missing much.

tsadriana
02-28-2012, 02:07 AM
Freddie i bet u dream about Vanessa butt every night from now......just look at the pic number 4 ...all black guys will die to have a butt like her in their bed....lalalalalalal

tsadriana
02-28-2012, 02:08 AM
I don't have an issue with that for myself. I've never had very much testo anyway, so I don't think I'd be missing much.
Nicole be u uraelf fuck the world ...dontlisten what people says ....is just crap...i take everything i read in here more fun...lol

youngblood61
02-28-2012, 03:31 AM
Freddie i bet u dream about Vanessa butt every night from now......just look at the pic number 4 ...all black guys will die to have a butt like her in their bed....lalalalalalal I wouldn't mind having a Butt like Adriana's in my bed every night!:fuckin:

Nicole Dupre
02-28-2012, 03:39 AM
Nicole be u uraelf fuck the world ...dontlisten what people says ....is just crap...i take everything i read in here more fun...lol
It's pretty inevitable that I'll get castrated, but not because Freddie thinks I should. lol

EvonRose
02-28-2012, 05:32 AM
I think being a woman is how you carry yourself.
The recipe to being a transexual varies.
I'm smooth, soft and yellow with a big ass a nice dick and a cocky attitude that gets mens dicks hard. I was never hairy, muscular or had a big back. my doctor explained many years ago that hormone therepy was going to be a waste because the things i needed were only obtained by cosmetic procedures that FEMALES use to enhance their look. I'm 5'10, but that didnt stop me either!

Yes but once you get older, you might wanna get on testosterone blocker, since you don't have estrogen your body will age in a way a man does, like hair balding, facial, and body hair growth, nose hair, and even a pot belly... but its your choice I'm just saying what I was told by my doctor....

tsadriana
02-28-2012, 05:35 AM
It's pretty inevitable that I'll get castrated, but not because Freddie thinks I should. lol
Fuck Freddie then ..i will....hahahahahahahaah

smoothnickinfl
02-28-2012, 01:41 PM
Vanessa, you know I'm attracted!

KittyPride
02-28-2012, 06:15 PM
For me personally hormones are essential... not for looks so much bur for my sense of wellbeeing... If I had to live like a guy... Id still be taking female hormones.
My T level is in the female range... estrogen too.
I do not take progesterone but thinking about it.

My T level is low because I take androcur...

Nicole Dupre
02-28-2012, 09:41 PM
For me personally hormones are essential... not for looks so much bur for my sense of wellbeeing... If I had to live like a guy... Id still be taking female hormones.

WTF are you talking about? They don't give transsexuals Androcur very often anymore in the first place. And they give them estrogen along with whatever T blockers they're on. Androcur is what they gave rapists in prison. All it does is atrophy your nuts. It's saltpeter. Wtf kind of doctor are you seeing that doesn't have you on estrogen but gives you Androcur? The prison quack?

You're so full of it.

Nicole Dupre
02-28-2012, 09:47 PM
If I had to live like a guy... Id still be taking female hormones. What in god's name does that mean? lol

Nicole Dupre
02-28-2012, 09:52 PM

Here's what a doctor should give you, for your "wellbeeing". lol

http://www.metrolic.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/cuckonest64.jpg

Silcc69
02-28-2012, 09:53 PM
Boy Freddie always has some interesting things to talk about.

buttslinger
02-28-2012, 10:21 PM
Yeah, but is this picture funny?

alyssaluxor
02-28-2012, 10:29 PM
im hormone free but for Freddie ill take hormones just to be able to taste and shag him *wink*

KittyPride
03-02-2012, 04:09 AM
WTF are you talking about? They don't give transsexuals Androcur very often anymore in the first place. And they give them estrogen along with whatever T blockers they're on. Androcur is what they gave rapists in prison. All it does is atrophy your nuts. It's saltpeter. Wtf kind of doctor are you seeing that doesn't have you on estrogen but gives you Androcur? The prison quack?

You're so full of it.

I live in europe and I get androcur...and I use estrogen patches.

KittyPride
03-02-2012, 04:13 AM
What in god's name does that mean? lol

Well hormones for me arent just for looks. Testosterone used to make me feel depressed. Estrogen makes me feel good and balanced. We do need a little testosterone too though... but a very small amount. Anyway..Im in it for life... Id be a very weird boy coz I am NOT going off the hormones..I feel so much better on them. I have come to terms with my sexuality as well which is now balanced as a non-op. I just take each day as it comes...
And try to enjoy the most of it...

And yes I still do compare myself with boys... coz it makes me feel more feminine :)

EvonRose
03-02-2012, 06:37 AM
I agree with Kitty, estrogen actually rewires the brain, and makes one feel at peace with self More so than looks its the feeling you get when you know your body is producing as a woman... makes sense... but the physical benefits are also great! hahah

Nicole Dupre
03-02-2012, 07:00 AM
Well hormones for me arent just for looks. Testosterone used to make me feel depressed. Estrogen makes me feel good and balanced. We do need a little testosterone too though... but a very small amount. Anyway..Im in it for life... Id be a very weird boy coz I am NOT going off the hormones..I feel so much better on them. I have come to terms with my sexuality as well which is now balanced as a non-op. I just take each day as it comes...
And try to enjoy the most of it...

And yes I still do compare myself with boys... coz it makes me feel more feminine :)
I know all about what hormone levels and what their ranges are supposed to be. But you sound kinda weird about it.

And "in it for life"? That's an interesting, and not especially convincing, way of putting it. You make it sound like you joined the mob or became a Scientologist. It's not supposed to be a commitment. It's supposed to be liberating and come naturally.

And comparing yourself to boys sounds pretty counterproductive if you're a girl. lol Why the hell would you do that? Are you tempted to commit hari kari when you compare yourself to women?

When did you start taking hormones? How long ago?

Silcc69
03-02-2012, 07:28 AM
im hormone free but for Freddie ill take hormones just to be able to taste and shag him *wink*

Would you bottom for young Frederick?

slingblade
03-02-2012, 10:17 AM
Vanessa that butt Freddie will wish to have every morning on his bed.....Specially black guys when will see ur butt i gurante u that they will forget that u dont take chemicals in ur body...ur good looking .

what the hell you mean specially black guys?

KittyPride
03-02-2012, 04:54 PM
I know all about what hormone levels and what their ranges are supposed to be. But you sound kinda weird about it.

And "in it for life"? That's an interesting, and not especially convincing, way of putting it. You make it sound like you joined the mob or became a Scientologist. It's not supposed to be a commitment. It's supposed to be liberating and come naturally.

And comparing yourself to boys sounds pretty counterproductive if you're a girl. lol Why the hell would you do that? Are you tempted to commit hari kari when you compare yourself to women?

When did you start taking hormones? How long ago?

Ehm! Well... I started transitioning 5 years ago. It has taken me some time to adjust and get used to the fact that I will be a transsexual for life (and not a woman). This has taken me some time to find my way in, emotionally and psychologically. To accept what I am. And it is a commitment in a way. I have become more liberated but issues like finding my self worth remain very important thoughout my life.

So yes it is liberating and comes naturally but still I had to face the fact that I am a TS, and that I do not want to adjust myself once again to other people's expectations of how and who I am supposed to be.

For instance. I feel like a woman but I am a non op TS and happy with that. So I embrace myself as being different from woman also. I want to be free.
I have felt locked up and caged since birth and my transition was not just to become myself but goes on... into doing what I actually want in life... etc.
I am not very good at expressing myself in english so I hope what I am trying to say does not look scrambled to you.

Hari Kari is a strong way to put it. While I AM feminine and not at all ugly (I know) I always remain insercure about my looks...especially when I compare myself to GG's... so yes... you could say that it makes me feel better when I compare myself with how I was, and How I am now. How far I have come, and I am happy with that.

Its sorth of the same like feeling gratitude for having something to eat, and enjoying the small things in life... those are important for me wellbeing and happyness.

I have been on hormones 2,5 to 3 years (dont know exactly). It was a nightmare coz allthough I visit a gender clinic a lot went wrong with my health... but I am becoming stable now. My estrogen en testosterone levels are somewhat stable now and am slowly starting to feel better.

I felt very bad in the beginning. Crying every day. Because of hormone inbalance. Also I have osteoporosis so I AM worried about my hormones. But things are getting better fortunately.

I have accepted myself as a TS, and am ejoying my life as much as I can. I have a sweet bf etc...

The TS-scene is not really my thing to be honest... but I do visit coz after all... I am not like normal woman. And T-issues do interest and effect me occasionally.

I just have a preference for masculine sweet and somewhat dominant guys... and dont like that whole bttm/transvetite thing that is going on with T lovers.

Nicole Dupre
03-02-2012, 05:16 PM
I have accepted myself as a TS, and am ejoying my life as much as I can. I have a sweet bf etc...

The TS-scene is not really my thing to be honest... but I do visit coz after all... I am not like normal woman. And T-issues do interest and effect me occasionally.

I just have a preference for masculine sweet and somewhat dominant guys... and dont like that whole bttm/transvetite thing that is going on with T lovers.
Well I would sure as hell hope you feel like you made the right choice. This is certainly nothing to do out of boredom or in the middle of a horny crossdressing moment.

Are you non-op because of financial reasons or by choice? Most girls I've known are non-op because they were hurting for money. It's nothing to be ashamed of, so please be honest. Transitioning is costly in every imaginable way. And it's never a very convenient thing to do, even if you aren't getting clocked.

I do think it's odd that you came here if you find sexwork to be so beneath you, especially if you're struggling with money. There's no reason to be a poorly transitioned non-op martyr. And you're kidding yourself if you think all girls who became sexworkers didn't come from any well-to-do and/or squeaky clean backgrounds. The LGBT population is loaded with people who've fallen from grace.

FreddieGomez
03-02-2012, 05:22 PM

once you see my dick you'd be on all fours.

lets not play games.

KittyPride
03-02-2012, 05:49 PM
Well I would sure as hell hope you feel like you made the right choice. This is certainly nothing to do out of boredom or in the middle of a horny crossdressing moment.

Are you non-op because of financial reasons or by choice? Most girls I've known are non-op because they were hurting for money. It's nothing to be ashamed of, so please be honest. Transitioning is costly in every imaginable way. And it's never a very convenient thing to do, even if you aren't getting clocked.

I do think it's odd that you came here if you find sexwork to be so beneath you, especially if you're struggling with money. There's no reason to be a poorly transitioned non-op martyr. And you're kidding yourself if you think all girls who became sexworkers didn't come from any well-to-do and/or squeaky clean backgrounds. The LGBT population is loaded with people who've fallen from grace.

Hi!

Well it wasn't a choice, I needed the hormones really bad. The testosterone was really driving me mad. I was suicidal when I started transition. Socially there is no difference... only improvement cause I feel comfortable living as a girl, it feels great... living as a feminine guy was way harder then this.

I am not ashamed to say Im poor, and I dont find sex work to be beneath me, its just that I cant do it. I cant do it emotionally and psychologically. It would be too damaging for me. It would be the path of self destruction for someone like me. I have nothing against it though and have respect for the girls that do.

also that crossdressing stuff....I never even cross dressed lol. Yeah as a kid... I would sneak into my mothers room... but when I started transition I lived as a feminine boy and the gender clinic literally forced me to dress more feminine which outraged me at that time.

Now that I am more comfortable with myself I always wear skirts/dresses etc... I also like wearing sexy stuff now for my bf... but that all came after transition. I did not start out like that.

Why I dont think Im better then crossdressers is because some people might think of me as one... being non-op and all. Also I like to be and remain humble...and realistic. I have no use for trying to be or feel better then anyone... I am comfy with myself. In all modesty. I mean this.

Money is not the real issue why I dont do SRS. SRS is even payed for where I live but you cant choose your surgion. I talked to a lot of post op girls and quite a few of them said that they would have wanted to stay non-op.

On the other hand I know a non-op TS woman...very beautifull that has been on hormones for 20 years, and still doubts about wether she should have done it or still do it.

I am in doubt about it too. But I can honestly say I never hated my penis. I just dont want to top guys with it, but thats no reason to do srs. I enjoy my sexuality and even my erections now that I am on estrogen. I just try to be happy with this.

I do not have the money to choose the surgeon that I want...and I will become a regretter when the surgery goes wrong or when it would look ugly etc. Then I am sure I will regret it.

Love
Kitty

Nicole Dupre
03-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Just curious, Kitty. What do you get out of a place like HA? If I had never been a sexworker, I wold have never bothered with this place. In fact, I only found it after I was approached my Shemaleyum. I had never heard of ShemaleYum. lol But I did a search for it after an email I got from a shooter, and stumbled upon this place. I had turned tricks in my life on and off since my teens, but I never thought about doing porn until that point. What brought you here?

KittyPride
03-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Just curious, Kitty. What do you get out of a place like HA? If I had never been a sexworker, I wold have never bothered with this place. In fact, I only found it after I was approached my Shemaleyum. I had never heard of ShemaleYum. lol But I did a search for it after an email I got from a shooter, and stumbled upon this place. I had turned tricks in my life on and off since my teens, but I never thought about doing porn until that point. What brought you here?

Curiousity, especially when it comes to men. What moves them when dating Twoman, what their desires are, what they think. Men that are into Tgirls are as diverse as the girls themselves.

I am a TS after all... and NOT a woman, and I really love men, I like to know what makes them tick. And ocassionally I write my own experiences here. Its good to write it off sometimes.. the frustrations :)

And I like fighting with you :)

Nicole Dupre
03-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Curiousity, especially when it comes to men. What moves them when dating Twoman, what their desires are, what they think. Men that are into Tgirls are as diverse as the girls themselves.

I am a TS after all... and NOT a woman, and I really love men, I like to know what makes them tick. And ocassionally I write my own experiences here. Its good to write it off sometimes.. the frustrations :)

Don't they all? lol Stand in line. lol

Well, I guess that makes sense. But I don't think you need HA to understand men's motivations. They're pretty basic. lol This isn't a microcosm of the TS dating scene because there is no valid TS dating scene. And sure, there are guys here for the porn in the typical male way. But there are also guys here who want to be girls. And there are girls who are here for the porn as much as those typical guys. I don't think it's a very educational place overall unless you do a lot of reading between the lines. But if you're gleaning wisdom or piece of mind from something here, I suppose it works for you.

Mayrah
03-02-2012, 07:44 PM
Money is not the real issue why I dont do SRS. SRS is even payed for where I live but you cant choose your surgion. I talked to a lot of post op girls and quite a few of them said that they would have wanted to stay non-op.

Here in the Netherlands its covered aswell. The surgeons recently went to Thailand to learn more from Supporn, so i think i will be in good hands :P

Nikka
03-02-2012, 08:03 PM
thanx to this thread reminds me to take my hormones :)

steve1
03-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Farrah Mills does not take hormones and she sure is feminine and sexy.

TsVanessa69
03-03-2012, 05:27 AM
Yes but once you get older, you might wanna get on testosterone blocker, since you don't have estrogen your body will age in a way a man does, like hair balding, facial, and body hair growth, nose hair, and even a pot belly... but its your choice I'm just saying what I was told by my doctor....
I'm 40 now, and no body fat and i never really had body hair, and i had laser on my legs to get rid of the hair there. There were enough procedures out there that i'm good

Bahadir
03-03-2012, 05:39 AM
that kind of topics really so boring.

EvonRose
03-03-2012, 10:14 AM
I'm 40 now, and no body fat and i never really had body hair, and i had laser on my legs to get rid of the hair there. There were enough procedures out there that i'm good

Oh god your still so young! i thought you were younger... but its your choice no one is mad you look good.

alyssaluxor
03-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Would you bottom for young Frederick?

yes i can try my ass pussy is very tight but only if Freddie let me fuck him first :cheers:

alyssaluxor
03-03-2012, 07:31 PM

lets not play games.

OMG! i like that so much! yes please! hihihi

innocentbychoice
03-04-2012, 03:40 PM

Very good info, thanks. I've always asked myself if they weren't worried about going bald.

innocentbychoice
03-04-2012, 03:45 PM

Hormone free? OMG how old are you? You look very feminine.

innocentbychoice
03-04-2012, 03:52 PM

I came here out of curiosity too. I'm gay so I didn't come for the porn, just to get to know more about TS women.

alyssaluxor
03-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Hormone free? OMG how old are you? You look very feminine.

im sweet 18 years old my dear :)

Silcc69
03-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Aylssa I thought you took mones but stopped taking the because your tricks wanted huge loads in there faces.

buckjohnson
03-05-2012, 09:36 AM
I with Freddy G on this one, though dealing with an office full of GG with hormonal issues is tough enough, having to deal with a person who purposefully is injecting themselves might be a ship I do not want to sail.

ditadior
03-05-2012, 10:02 AM
i wouldnt do anything without my hormones.
they dont really do anything but have softened my features, make fat in the right places and my breasts.

but this is me when i was not on hormones.

http://www.tsditadior.com/images/ditanohormones.jpg

and now.

http://shemalecanada.com/escort/tsdita/tsdita3.jpg

not really a big difference.
im still the same little girl.

buckjohnson
03-05-2012, 10:25 AM
they dont really do anything but have softened my features, make fat in the right places and my breasts.

and now.

very pretty

innocentbychoice
03-07-2012, 07:10 AM

and now.

I think it does make a difference, your face looks more feminine.

ditadior
05-06-2012, 03:02 AM
hormones have soften my face up, improved my body with the right fat to make curves in the right places.

give me more of a faramone and more men crave me when i walk down the street.

my emotions are more stable, and i haven't taken a depression pill in about almost 7 months now.

yes i used to have a big depression problem and it has been gone away dramatically. i used to fake a smile, why fake it when im showing my real one now :)

this was me when i was 16 .. yes i was 16
:
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/36131_130804486958972_100000882644615_141704_58414 96_n.jpg

i was escorting for two years illegally.

and look how harsh skinny and my face is and femine but has alot more androginous / masculine features emphasised.

now i took this picture yesterday ironically i was wearing a dark haired wig for work when i took it ( i only wear wigs for session or pictures/video)
so it works out perfect to show the difference.

yesterday/now after 8.5-9 months of hormone treatment:
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/541125_383256988380386_100000882644615_1011556_163 2986807_n.jpg

i do agree there has been a drastic change.

oh and here is a body picture i took from a week ago and look how my body has curved out and how everything has changed.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/528065_379080442131374_100000882644615_1003218_113 5369567_n.jpghttp://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/561245_378223202217098_100000882644615_1000642_851 800278_n.jpghttp://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/389762_378188175553934_100000882644615_1000553_188 5930178_n.jpg

jamiethewild
05-06-2012, 07:48 AM
Ditadior your clocky but you'll get there !

TsVanessa69
05-06-2012, 11:12 AM

lets not play games.
from laughter?

TsVanessa69
05-06-2012, 11:14 AM
what the hell you mean specially black guys?
as long as my dick works they are happy

Tashajones
05-06-2012, 08:49 PM

I am not on hormones (was on them when I was 17 for a couple of months) but other then that I have had none. Also only thing I have had done is my breast & lips. I am not saying that I am 100% passable at all times. But I do work in health care and other then the co-workers I have told no one else knows..

Hormones do not make you a woman. Yes they do help with the transition for some but not all...

Just my thoughts

innocentbychoice
05-08-2012, 07:41 AM
Ditadior your clocky but you'll get there !

That's very rude.

innocentbychoice
05-08-2012, 07:42 AM
I am not on hormones (was on them when I was 17 for a couple of months) but other then that I have had none. Also only thing I have had done is my breast & lips. I am not saying that I am 100% passable at all times. But I do work in health care and other then the co-workers I have told no one else knows..

Hormones do not make you a woman. Yes they do help with the transition for some but not all...

Just my thoughts

I think you look great and, in this gay guy's humble opinion, you would look even prettier with bangs, like side bangs (if that makes any sense).

innocentbychoice
05-08-2012, 07:43 AM
DELETED, double post.

amberskyi
05-08-2012, 06:42 PM
its of my opinion and experience that hormones will help you achieve a level of softness and naturalness that you just cant achieve with surgery only.i know more than a few girl who went the surgery only route (interestingly most of them are involved in the sex industry) and while some look great you can still see a bit of hardness if you will.if your goal is to look and feel as much like a gg as possible your going to need hormones to do that.hormones does a lot more for your body than just give you boobs.it changes your body and the way it functions in many different important ways.....

TsVanessa69
05-08-2012, 08:14 PM
its of my opinion and experience that hormones will help you achieve a level of softness and naturalness that you just cant achieve with surgery only.i know more than a few girl who went the surgery only route (interestingly most of them are involved in the sex industry) and while some look great you can still see a bit of hardness if you will.if your goal is to look and feel as much like a gg as possible your going to need hormones to do that.hormones does a lot more for your body than just give you boobs.it changes your body and the way it functions in many different important ways.....
everybody is entilted to their opinions. jus in my case hormones were pointless
i am a transexual, not a female
i do not want a sex change, i like my working penis in real life outside my job. my softeness and naturalness has only been an issue with gays and trannys.
im 40 and fabulos, soft and an hourglass shape with a cock that works, what works for me may not work for you, but please
lets cut this bullshit about soft and natural

TsVanessa69
05-08-2012, 09:09 PM
i do not want a sex change, i like my working penis in real life outside my job. my softeness and naturalness has only been an issue with gays and trannys.
im 40 and fabulos, soft and an hourglass shape with a cock that works, what works for me may not work for you, but please
i didnt mean this to Amber directly, but on a whole, some people think there is a recipe to being a transexual. Girls saying girls of a certain height would not be passable, if you didnt want a sex change, you are not a real transexual, if you dont take this pill or that patch you will never look llike a woman. BULLSHIT! if you are a woman, you elude that, no pill can give you that. Also its genetics, some of us were born pretty and naturally have feminine characteristics that girls may need pills for. ond i feel like a woman, tg or gg, its the same, putting chemicals into your body to convince yourself you feel gg is dumb. its a new day, gender varient people are here and we are not going anywhere, the old school forumula is down the drain. everybody picks and chooses, but hormones dont do miracles or make a woman.

LeelaWang
05-08-2012, 09:49 PM
ok wow...i mean...wow... there are some super gorgeous girls who claim to have never used hormones, i'm in complete total disbelief...REALLY VANESSA!? REALLY??! you've never used hormones, AND you're 40!?!? fuck... never in a million years girl would i've ever guessed that... you take really really good care of yourself, what is your secret honestly?? i actually would love to go the non-hormone route but... i'm kinda too masculine and need the magic pills to do their thing so...sigh... also, did you get a procedure done to get those hips? if ya don't mind me asking...

TsVanessa69
05-08-2012, 09:57 PM
ok wow...i mean...wow... there are some super gorgeous girls who claim to have never used hormones, i'm in complete total disbelief...REALLY VANESSA!? REALLY??! you've never used hormones, AND you're 40!?!? fuck... never in a million years girl would i've ever guessed that... you take really really good care of yourself, what is your secret honestly?? i actually would love to go the non-hormone route but... i'm kinda too masculine and need the magic pills to do their thing so...sigh... also, did you get a procedure done to get those hips? if ya don't mind me asking...
i was blessed with a small body fram, small shoulders and thin arms, i am 5'10, size 11 feet. but my feet are pretty, so their size has never been an issue. my height works either way.
i had injectable silicon treatments to give me an hourglass shape. I am 36DD-30-46. my skin is naturally soft and i used electrolysis on my face, eyebrows as well. i used laser hair removal on my legs and thats it.

Marty Mcfly
05-08-2012, 10:02 PM

You may not take hormones BUT you are not passable at all either..I have seen you years ago in Person at a Ts party in the city..Nice silicon filled booty But that is about it..

TsVanessa69
05-08-2012, 10:15 PM
You may not take hormones BUT you are not passable at all either..I have seen you years ago in Person at a Ts party in the city..Nice silicon filled booty But that is about it..
thats only your opinion, i first of all i posted un retouched, in public in broad day light pics, i smell like i said before a bitter tranny or sorry faggot hatin. I never said i was or wanted to be passable, i'm a sexy ass bitch who is sucessful and blessed. Not passing, yet happy with myself and enjoying the fact that sorry ass bitches like you are haters

SunshyneMonroe
05-08-2012, 10:29 PM
unless u started before 18 you need both,,,the end

amberskyi
05-08-2012, 10:46 PM

i take hormones and my dick still works and what?
anywho to each their own....i like my natural soft look....

amberskyi
05-08-2012, 10:46 PM
unless u started before 18 you need both,,,the end

....okay

TsVanessa69
05-08-2012, 10:49 PM
i take hormones and my dick still works and what?
anywho to each their own....i like my natural soft look....
i don't take hormones and love my natural softness as well

SunshyneMonroe
05-08-2012, 11:19 PM
And since when is taken hormones natural lol hormones can't make a brow bone flat they can't fill in boy dents in ur ass lol all they really do is help with skin and hair further more you stop taken hormones and ur back to a dude in no time surg is forever baby :)

TsVanessa69
05-08-2012, 11:22 PM
And since when is taken hormones natural lol hormones can't make a brow bone flat they can't fill in boy dents in ur ass lol all they really do is help with skin and hair further more you stop taken hormones and ur back to a dude in no time surg is forever baby :)
it dont break down big shoulders either, i broad shouldered trannys with hormones and sex changes gettin spooked and read for filth

jamiethewild
05-08-2012, 11:39 PM
In my opinion with or without hormones Ts Vanessa looks good for her age and image as long as shed's proud of being her and confidence in her life is all that matters

TsVanessa69
05-09-2012, 12:02 AM
In my opinion with or without hormones Ts Vanessa looks good for her age and image as long as shed's proud of being her and confidence in her life is all that matters
thanks sweetie

Marty Mcfly
05-09-2012, 12:26 AM
Lol saying a non passable TS is non passable is not hating it is just a fact.

jamiethewild
05-09-2012, 12:31 AM

Lol thats true like i said earlier Ditadior is clocky and someone said it was rude that i said that, i just think its a fact of her image not that am being rude as matter a fact i gave her hope because has potential !

jamiethewild
05-09-2012, 12:32 AM
thanks sweetie

Your welcome to me you look passable !

Quiet Reflections
05-09-2012, 12:42 AM
Some GG's look like natural born men so really what is passable. To me it is more about attitude and how you carry yourself. Bad attitude and low sense of self worth can turn a drop dead beauty into an ugly beast real quick. Hormones or not just love yourself.

jamiethewild
05-09-2012, 12:52 AM
Some GG's look like natural born men so really what is passable. To me it is more about attitude and how you carry yourself. Bad attitude and low sense of self worth can turn a drop dead beauty into an ugly beast real quick. Hormones or not just love yourself.

What is passable , honey ?

Voice and Male and Female Anatomy are different !

Not every ts or future becoming ones will be passable ,some are some aren't

A not passable one is one you can tell in public because of voice etc .

Quiet Reflections
05-09-2012, 01:24 AM
What is passable , honey ?

Voice and Male and Female Anatomy are different !

Not every ts or future becoming ones will be passable ,some are some aren't

A not passable one is one you can tell in public because of voice etc .
I know what some people think is passable but there are GG's that sound like men too. Sure there are girls out there that are "clocky"(I guess that is what some call it) but when it comes down to it isn't it just personal prefrence. And if you say there aren't gg's that look and sound like men then you are just being thick, honey

TsVanessa69
05-09-2012, 01:45 AM
you gays always say shit like that thinking you are reading sombody, but i look beeter than any bitch you ever fucked, pay or not

Helvis2012
05-09-2012, 02:47 AM
Nice.

jamiethewild
05-09-2012, 03:07 AM
I know what some people think is passable but there are GG's that sound like men too. Sure there are girls out there that are "clocky"(I guess that is what some call it) but when it comes down to it isn't it just personal prefrence. And if you say there aren't gg's that look and sound like men then you are just being thick, honey

Who's talking about gg's this isn't about gg's ?

And yes there are gg's that sound and look like a men BUT i don't think the percentage of gg's that look like a men are very high ! Not in my opinion

Quiet Reflections
05-09-2012, 03:26 AM
Who's talking about gg's this isn't about gg's ?

And yes there are gg's that sound and look like a men BUT i don't think the percentage of gg's that look like a men are very high ! Not in my opinion
Of course it is about GG's. When the topic of passing comes up it is always a comparison of a TG male or female versus their genetic counterparts, otherwise the term wouldn't be relevant in this walk of life. And please lets not start with percentages as we would both be pulling numbers out of our asses 100% of the time.

Remy757Photog
05-09-2012, 04:30 PM

You're so full of it.

Actually, I take Androcur (Cyproterone Acetate 50mg) as well. I also take Estradiol Valerate (10mg/ml) injections. No real (cum) to speak of when I orgasm but no problems gaining erections. :)

AcadiaVeneer
05-09-2012, 04:54 PM
I take 20mg of delestrogen intramuscularly bi weekly, 0.5 mg dutasteride (avodart) it blocks DHT which causes male pattern baldness and 300 MG daily of spironolactone (Aldactone). I am still functional... Use it or lose it! I get off multiple times a day :)

Remy757Photog
05-09-2012, 04:58 PM
i didnt mean this to Amber directly, but on a whole, some people think there is a recipe to being a transexual. Girls saying girls of a certain height would not be passable, if you didnt want a sex change, you are not a real transexual, if you dont take this pill or that patch you will never look llike a woman. BULLSHIT! if you are a woman, you elude that, no pill can give you that. Also its genetics, some of us were born pretty and naturally have feminine characteristics that girls may need pills for. ond i feel like a woman, tg or gg, its the same, putting chemicals into your body to convince yourself you feel gg is dumb. its a new day, gender varient people are here and we are not going anywhere, the old school forumula is down the drain. everybody picks and chooses, but hormones dont do miracles or make a woman.

I agree with what you are saying in that being transsexual is different for everyone and that some girls do look down on other girls for not taking the same route they did. I personally feel hormones are a must and wouldn't go without my HRT, it affects my mind, body, and spirit in the best of ways. :) With our transition almost all of us put some kind of chemical in our body to gain that womanly way be it hormones, silicone, saline, hydrogel, fillers etc. It is all just an individual choice to make, and whichever choice a person makes is not necessarily better than the other. Do what is right for you and live happily.

AcadiaVeneer
05-09-2012, 05:06 PM
I agree with what you are saying in that being transsexual is different for everyone and that some girls do look down on other girls for not taking the same route they did. I personally feel hormones are a must and wouldn't go without my HRT, it affects my mind, body, and spirit in the best of ways. :) With our transition almost all of us put some kind of chemical in our body to gain that womanly way be it hormones, silicone, saline, hydrogel, fillers etc. It is all just an individual choice to make, and whichever choice a person makes is not necessarily better than the other. Do what is right for you and live happily.

Well said!

flabbybody
05-09-2012, 08:31 PM

The girl you are personally attacking posts pictures of herself and contributes to our forum. If she gets fed up with your comments she'll simply leave. HA will lose another girl but we'll still have you and your nasty attitude. Kinda makes it an easy call for a moderator.

Deepdarkfucker
05-09-2012, 11:22 PM
Vanessa is hot as hell!!!!!!

GroobySteven
05-09-2012, 11:27 PM
The girl you are personally attacking posts pictures of herself and contributes to our forum. If she gets fed up with your comments she'll simply leave. HA will lose another girl but we'll still have you and your nasty attitude. Kinda makes it an easy call for a moderator.

He's been told he's on thin ice.

FreddieGomez
05-10-2012, 12:50 AM

but it's ok for these chicks to attack dudes and say shit that's just as hurtful?
especially when it's an ongoing vendetta from a year ago that has carried over from another forum, and the funny thing is i've changed from when i first starter posting, but Vanessa can keep harassing and post stalking me? That's ok though i guess, but if i were to do it to her i would get banned? oh ok thanks for the memo. So much for equality.

Marty Mcfly
05-10-2012, 01:08 AM
you gays always say shit like that thinking you are reading sombody, but i look beeter than any bitch you ever fucked, pay or not

Not at all..unless A TALL MAN with big feet is hot?

Marty Mcfly
05-10-2012, 01:09 AM

That was not an attack..it was a simple comment..she is NOT passable..That is because of lack of mones to a degree...she attacked me though.

Marty Mcfly
05-10-2012, 01:09 AM
He's been told he's on thin ice.

Yea LMAO..for telling the truth?SHFH dude...

Marty Mcfly
05-10-2012, 01:11 AM
but it's ok for these chicks to attack dudes and say shit that's just as hurtful?
especially when it's an ongoing vendetta from a year ago that has carried over from another forum, and the funny thing is i've changed from when i first starter posting, but Vanessa can keep harassing and post stalking me? That's ok though i guess, but if i were to do it to her i would get banned? oh ok thanks for the memo. So much for equality.

Exactly..Full of double standards around here..These TS live in theor own lil world and say what ever they want..when a man does it he catches shot for it LOL...Vanessa is one busted dude bro!

Marty Mcfly
05-10-2012, 01:11 AM

Exactly..Full of double standards around here..These TS live in theor own lil world and say what ever they want..when a man does it he catches shot for it LOL...Vanessa is one busted dude bro!Big feet Ugly face the list goes on...some attitude problem too.

FreddieGomez
05-10-2012, 01:43 AM
Exactly..Full of double standards around here..These TS live in theor own lil world and say what ever they want..when a man does it he catches shot for it LOL...Vanessa is one busted dude bro!

now i'm more of an adult to comment on her appearance but she seems to be allowed to harass anyone she likes which isn't fair and breaks the rules of this board.

rydermorrison
05-10-2012, 05:21 AM
Actually, I take Androcur (Cyproterone Acetate 50mg) as well. I also take Estradiol Valerate (10mg/ml) injections. No real (cum) to speak of when I orgasm but no problems gaining erections. :)

Hey Remy boo! :).. hru?

innocentbychoice
05-10-2012, 07:11 AM
Lol thats true like i said earlier Ditadior is clocky and someone said it was rude that i said that, i just think its a fact of her image not that am being rude as matter a fact i gave her hope because has potential !

I was the one who said that and it is rude because being "clocky" has never meant anything positive, it means that a transwoman male characteristics are predominant, and that it's easy to tell she's not "a real woman". And saying that is rude, regardless if it's true or not. That would be like going up to a GG and saying "hey you look like you could lose some weight" or something like that. I'm just pointing out things some might say without realizing, not trying to start any arguments.

innocentbychoice
05-10-2012, 07:17 AM

See that? Girls here get all defensive because they have to when guys like you make this type of comments.

To be honest, you just receive what you get. I've been here for quite a while and, except for one time, no girl has ever been disrespectful to me just because I am not to them.

jamiethewild
05-10-2012, 08:56 AM
I was the one who said that and it is rude because being "clocky" has never meant anything positive, it means that a transwoman male characteristics are predominant, and that it's easy to tell she's not "a real woman". And saying that is rude, regardless if it's true or not. That would be like going up to a GG and saying "hey you look like you could lose some weight" or something like that. I'm just pointing out things some might say without realizing, not trying to start any arguments.

What makes you think that this forum is going to be full of sweet candy comments BITCH , i have my opinion about her , she's CLOCKY by me giving her hope i mean she's pretty so she has long ways to go . I know the truth but its a fact ok !:fu:

ditadior
05-10-2012, 09:11 AM
That's very rude.

thank you i completely agree.
that was completely rude.

im happy with who i am so i don't care if im so called clocky or not.

he must be pretty cocky with what he has to talk like that.
douche bag.

thank you for pointing out his ignorance <3

jamiethewild
05-10-2012, 09:20 AM

douche bag.

he ????

sweetie i don't a "he" in this forum would attack you i think actually they would more into since your more clock ,

am glad ur happy :-Dthats all that matters

jamiethewild
05-10-2012, 09:22 AM

douche bag.

a he wouldn't attack u here , trust me !!!

ditadior
05-10-2012, 09:24 AM
That's very rude.

he ????

sweetie i don't a "he" in this forum would attack you i think actually they would more into since your more clock ,

am glad ur happy :-Dthats all that matters

what are you saying?
i dont understand.

all i know from this is your glad that im happy with myself, and that i shouldnt be on this intoxicated. but i wanted to watch movies and i put a tab for the forum while the video loaded.

ditadior
05-10-2012, 09:25 AM
a he wouldn't attack u here , trust me !!!

explain im confuseed.

jamiethewild
05-10-2012, 09:30 AM
what are you saying?
i dont understand.

all i know from this is your glad that im happy with myself, and that i shouldnt be on this intoxicated. but i wanted to watch movies and i put a tab for the forum while the video loaded.

Am saying that this dumb colombian gay faggot said that its was rude that i said your clocky , we were all clocky at some point , then i said that you have potential which is good that ur very comfortable at ur starting point ! , SrrY ditadior but sometimes i say things in harsh way didn't meant it that way !

ditadior
05-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Am saying that this dumb colombian gay faggot said that its was rude that i said your clocky , we were all clocky at some point , then i said that you have potential which is good that ur very comfortable at ur starting point ! , SrrY ditadior but sometimes i say things in harsh way didn't meant it that way !

okay thank you

VictoriaVeil
05-10-2012, 10:04 AM

Do I take hormones or no? Curious to hear... http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/picture.php?albumid=948&pictureid=6315

jamiethewild
05-10-2012, 11:20 AM
okay thank you

Oh your welcome Dita , srry for the misunderstanding , never meant clocky in a negative way the way miss faggot colombian meant it , I am the real motha fuckin bitch in this board and if i didn't thought you look at least you might pass i woulnt of said potential , i would be real , and say the truth srry thats my personality .
But MISS INNOCENENTBYCHOICE THATS why his a GAY FAGGOT OBVIOUSLY playing the innocent trying to stir things up so we can get in a fight argument ! Thats the way men gay faggots operate girl !

ditadior
05-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Oh your welcome Dita , srry for the misunderstanding , never meant clocky in a negative way the way miss faggot colombian meant it , I am the real motha fuckin bitch in this board and if i didn't thought you look at least you might pass i woulnt of said potential , i would be real , and say the truth srry thats my personality .
But MISS INNOCENENTBYCHOICE THATS why his a GAY FAGGOT OBVIOUSLY playing the innocent trying to stir things up so we can get in a fight argument ! Thats the way men gay faggots operate girl !

lol your good in my books, thanks for making me giggle.

TsVanessa69
05-10-2012, 05:22 PM
yes we are!!! calling me a man is not offesive to me at all. i got that covered better than you. i have a better home, better credit score than you, a bigger dick and get better pussy. and the girls i dont want, i couldnt pass to you cuz they would not want you.

TsVanessa69
05-10-2012, 06:07 PM
this is how i look in the shower

TS Evelyn Summers
05-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Vanessa....You are my idol!!!!!!

xoxo!

ptyseminole
05-24-2012, 09:58 PM
Hot pics indeed!

innocentbychoice
05-26-2012, 04:53 PM

Wow this Colombian faggot pissed somebody off lol. Did you forget to take your crazy pills? "I am the real motha fuckin bitch" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA now that's funny, anyone who calls themselves that (and types like a 10 year old) is a walking joke.

Have a nice (ignorant and uneducated) life, you amazing human being ;)

Sincerely,

The Colombian faggot.

TsJizelle
05-26-2012, 04:56 PM
I am starting to get a theory that being on HRT makes you insane!! just talking from personal experience and not from anything people have said in this thread

RACQUEL
05-27-2012, 07:35 PM
Whoremones r POISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamiethewild
05-28-2012, 12:18 AM
Wow this Colombian faggot pissed somebody off lol. Did you forget to take your crazy pills? "I am the real motha fuckin bitch" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA now that's funny, anyone who calls themselves that (and types like a 10 year old) is a walking joke.

Have a nice (ignorant and uneducated) life, you amazing human being ;)

Sincerely,

The Colombian faggot.

Lmafo your such a faggot trying stir things up huh ? miss little bitch your as ignorant as new born obviously you didn't read my previous messages , you loser ...