PDA

View Full Version : Trannies in the illuminati

Dreadded
02-26-2012, 10:00 PM
Beside gay guys takin care of these rappers,entertainers & etc.,anyway are there any trannies within the secret society & another question at those sex rituals is there any trannies that be there cause I am curious I know there cant be only female & males there

Erika1487
02-26-2012, 10:21 PM
Beside gay guys takin care of these rappers,entertainers & etc.,anyway are there any trannies within the secret society & another question at those sex rituals is there any trannies that be there cause I am curious I know there cant be only female & males there

:dead:

Seriously though not too long ago I worked for the Ohio republican party and served on two GOP county exe boards. I had access to all thier private events and not once the entire time I worked there, did I run into a single tranny. Transsexuals and the country club crowd don't mix too well....

Yoda Rules!
02-26-2012, 11:18 PM
I love HA because you never know what type of topic will come up. Trannies and the Illuminati. Wow :) lol

bial
02-27-2012, 12:04 AM
I can tell you, these high society sectret groups are the worse in terms of kinky sex orgies. You can't even imagine what goes on.