PDA

View Full Version : Tranny gone wild friday feb 24th @remix, 5 years in business!

Sunny Dee-lite
02-24-2012, 07:51 PM
FRI FEB 24TH TRANNYS GONE WILD W/ ALL THE GORGEOUS LADIES OF REMIX & MORE!!!!!

W/DISCOUNTED ADMISSION BEFORE 12 ( $ 5 OFF!) PLUS $5 DRINKS TILL MIDNIGHT!

TRANNYS GONE WILD PARTY 11P-4A W BEAUTIFUL DANCERS!!!! THIS FRIDAY FEB 24TH DON'T MISS ALL THE ACTION!!!!!!!!!

YOUR FEATURED GUEST DANCERS SURPRISE GUEST DANCER 11P-12A, REGULAR DANCER DANCE SETS ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!!!!.. AT CLUB REMIX
24 MURRAY ST
(BET CHURCH ST & BROADWAY)

11P-4A

Weekly Dancers
SEXXY STRIPTEASE PERFORMANCES!!!!!GENTS $20LADIES$15

Sunny Dee-lite
02-24-2012, 08:00 PM
Just little history repeating!!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
02-24-2012, 08:10 PM
:tongue:

Yoda Rules!
02-25-2012, 04:07 AM
Sunny, I remember when you and Allanah first started the TS party scene here in NYC. The super parties that you organized generated so much buzz and hundreds of TS girls and their admirerers would come from throughtout the country. Thank you for continuing to provide a safe and fun atmosphere for TS girls and the men who love them. I look forward to heading to Remix tonight for some more Tranny fun :)

Yoda Rules!
02-25-2012, 05:29 AM
Are you home alone, wondering what to do tonight? Jump in the shower, pick out a decent outfit, and make your way to Club Remix tonight to support the beautiful Sunny Dee Lite. Why sit on your couch and watch the beginnings of NBA All Star weekend when you can play with the TS all stars are Remix :) lol

All kidding aside, Sunny is a great person and has been running parties in NYC for a long time, always bringing positive energy and some of NYC's hottest TS girls. I know where I'm going - Club Remix, 24 Murray Street between Church Street & Broadway.

So, get off your couch. Yeah you. Get up and get motivated for some hot TS action :) lol

Yoda Rules!
02-26-2012, 01:58 AM
I didn't realize that Club Remix has been holding your party for five years already. I think I'm getting old. It was fun last night but you were missed.

Domino Lover
02-27-2012, 01:26 AM
Remix is cool cause its downtown but Im definitely feeling that spot Secret Lounge. That girl Holly Hollywood is one fine ebony princess