PDA

View Full Version : Jesse will be on Cam Saturday

WendyWilliams
02-24-2012, 02:20 AM
Busty, Blonde and a Big Cock all describe the immensely popular 2012 XBIZ Transsexual Performer of the Year Jesse Flores. Jesse had a busy beginning for 2012 attending AVN, XBIZ and Tranny Awards which she was nominated in numerous categories at each not only as Performer but also for her Toy Line with Cal Exotics. Jesse continues to produce high quality content for her Official web site Ts-Jesse.com which showcases her web site members favorite "Fan Fuxx" series. Jesse has decided to join up with www.smclivecams.com and start camming for those who want to spend more quality time online with her. SmcLiveCams was developed by the leading Transsexual Erotica Company, SMC Productions, to give models not only a higher percentage of payout's but extra incentives with VOD and monthly contest. Jesse's first scheduled show will be Saturday Feb. 25th at 8PM PST and then again on Sunday 26th at noon. A weekly schedule will be posted on her blog (ts-jesse.com/blog) and via her twitter next week.

"I have never really set a schedule to cam before but so many guys ask if I do cam shows so I decided it's time to not only make that possible to hopefully reach a broader fan base who will like what they see and buy my products or join my web site", says Jesse.

Fans can check out Jesse at her Official website ts-jesse.com, Twitter: @jesseflo and all Interviews directed to Wendy Williams at www.hotwendypr.com