PDA

View Full Version : Lost Camera at the Tranny Awards

ed_jaxon
02-22-2012, 04:35 AM
So while helping a drunk damsel in distress Sunday night I asked a young lady to watch my camera. Unfortunately it took so long to get the girl back to the motel room that when I caught back up with the girl watching it she had no idea what I was talking about.

I know there were a lot of my compatriots from here at the Awards show so I figured I would ask if anyone heard of anyone finding a camera at the Awards show

Canon XSi in a red case with two lenses and two flashes.

Reward and eternal gratitude will be forthcoming.

Even despite that it was a helluva weekend.

Kevin Dong
02-22-2012, 04:44 AM
that sucks man...i hope you find it, though at this point I'd probably write it off as a loss. Have you tried contacting the venue?

ed_jaxon
02-22-2012, 05:08 AM
Great meeting you that night Kevin. Yeah I am resigned to it being lost but that night became pretty wild beginning at that point.

kilakali
02-22-2012, 05:45 AM
that sucks man...i hope you find it, though at this point I'd probably write it off as a loss. Have you tried contacting the venue?
I don't know what type of business they operate, because I have something valuable missing and they are pretty much unreachable. I have been trying to call them all day....

So while helping a drunk damsel in distress Sunday night I asked a young lady to watch my camera. Unfortunately it took so long to get the girl back to the motel room that when I caught back up with the girl watching it she had no idea what I was talking about.

I know there were a lot of my compatriots from here at the Awards show so I figured I would ask if anyone heard of anyone finding a camera at the Awards show

That sucks I hope somehow you can retrive it. It was good seeing you again Ed..

SunshyneMonroe
02-22-2012, 05:49 AM
Awww sorry ed :(

NatashaLover
02-22-2012, 05:53 AM
If I know something will let u know asap. Good luck! :(

TSMichelleAustin
02-22-2012, 06:02 AM
Ed sorry to hear! Love you, hope it comes up!

ed_jaxon
02-22-2012, 06:55 AM
I don't know what type of business they operate, because I have something valuable missing and they are pretty much unreachable. I have been trying to call them all day....

That sucks I hope somehow you can retrive it. It was good seeing you again Ed..

Thanks Kila. I just left a message though. I will call them this weekend right when they open up.

Awww sorry ed :(
Thanks Sunshyne

If I know something will let u know asap. Good luck! :(
Great seeing you and your girl this weekend Natasha. You two make a very cute couple.

Ed sorry to hear! Love you, hope it comes up!
Thanks Michelle. Let me know when you come back to town.

TSMichelleAustin
02-22-2012, 07:47 AM
Thanks Michelle. Let me know when you come back to town.

May 22-June 3 I am in Chicago!

Kevin Dong
02-22-2012, 02:29 PM
Great meeting you that night Kevin. Yeah I am resigned to it being lost but that night became pretty wild beginning at that point.

Happy to meet you as well!

DarylWashington
02-22-2012, 04:40 PM

Ed, how many times have you and I talked about how you can't trust chicks?

LibertyHarkness
02-22-2012, 04:58 PM
ahh man that sucks :( xx

Nikka
02-22-2012, 05:20 PM
sounds like a tranny Party in Chile, u will lose everything

Nicole Dupre
02-22-2012, 05:38 PM
I lost my virginity at a party once, when I was in junior high. It was awesome. :-)

ed_jaxon
02-22-2012, 06:26 PM
In all seriousness I can buy another camera. The next morning when we tallied it all up, an I-Phone , a wallet, my camera and one girl's self respect had all been lost.

This three days has been wild. Buddy's party Saturday, hanging with dozens of peeps from here at the Awards show Sunday and finally the after party thrown by the New York crew Monday have all been incredible.

If you saw the shit I did, you would know that losing a camera is a minor inconvenience.

And yes Libby, I was in the kitchen that night. All I can say is wow.

BLKGSXR
02-22-2012, 09:12 PM
In all seriousness I can buy another camera. The next morning when we tallied it all up, an I-Phone , a wallet, my camera and one girl's self respect had all been lost.

This three days has been wild. Buddy's party Saturday, hanging with dozens of peeps from here at the Awards show Sunday and finally the after party thrown by the New York crew Monday have all been incredible.

If you saw the shit I did, you would know that losing a camera is a minor inconvenience.

And yes Libby, I was in the kitchen that night. All I can say is wow.Indeed Lol.

Willie Escalade
02-23-2012, 01:26 AM
It still sucks though. The stuff that went on those three days will
FOREVER be embedded in your head.

Quite a few of my buddies - one who lives down the street from Voyeur and was off Tuesday no less - are already regretting not going.

LibertyHarkness
02-23-2012, 03:12 AM
if i recall one of you guys sucked my dick i am sure ...:)

Abartig
02-23-2012, 04:31 AM
Story Time Thread Needed? :)

ed_jaxon
02-23-2012, 05:09 AM
if i recall one of you guys sucked my dick i am sure ...:)

I just saw dude push you out of the way to blow Chelsea.

Won't say who it was to protect the guilty.

BLKGSXR
02-23-2012, 05:12 AM
I just saw dude push you out of the way to blow Chelsea.

Won't say who it was to protect the guilty.
LMFAO! I remember that look he made- Looking down at a white dick MMm that looks tasty let me have a taste MOVE BIIIIIIIITCH LOL!

Back on topic-I sent you a few numbers to call on Yahoo bro try it.

ILoveGG&TS
02-23-2012, 06:00 AM
It was nice meeting everyone, I am looking forward to next year.