PDA

View Full Version : First date with TS - venue?

Guiltfree85
02-22-2012, 12:20 AM
Later this week I have my first ever date with a TS girl! :D

I was hoping the girls and more experienced guys might have some tips on things I should take into consideration when choosing the bar/venue.

Do TS girls feel more comfortable going to bars/areas known to be TS-friendly? Any do's and don'ts apart from the usual dating etiquette? Or can I go ahead and treat the date like any other with a GG?

lisaparadise
02-22-2012, 12:47 AM
Later this week I have my first ever date with a TS girl! :D

I was hoping the girls and more experienced guys might have some tips on things I should take into consideration when choosing the bar/venue.

Do TS girls feel more comfortable going to bars/areas known to be TS-friendly? Any do's and don'ts apart from the usual dating etiquette? Or can I go ahead and treat the date like any other with a GG?treat her as a regular girl cause if you dont see her as a regular girl then your doomed already.she will be judging you as to where you choose to go and how you react to those around you,if your not confident and honoured to be there with her at that very moment she will catch on pretty quick.remember its just you and her and drown out your surroundings give her your full attention and you will be rewarded in spades.good luck and oh ya ask her where she wants to go that way it lets you off the hook k.

mealticket
02-22-2012, 12:57 AM
its all up to your comfort level...does she pass? if she doesn't then you may get looks when out with her at a straight club or restaurant...so if you are not comfortable with that then you may want to scrub the date so you don't hurt her feelings, i think most ts girls want to be treated like just any other girl...

JenniferParisHusband
02-22-2012, 12:59 AM
When I first dated my ex, she was living in San Diego and I didn't know anywhere to really go with her. I just said, what is the place you've always wanted to go, but haven't yet. That can get a little expensive, so I'd probably just make it about her and ask her what her favorite restaurant or bar is, and go from there. Be open to going just about anywhere and have no problems with it. Lisa is absolutely right, treat her like every other girl you've been out with. Make a fuss, open doors, treat her like she's someone you genuinely care about, and she'll pick up on it quick. Again, Lisa is right, focus on her, and treat the rest of the world like you don't give a fuck, and that she's the only thing that matters. After that first date, I got three wonderful years with my ex. Oh, if you're picking her up at her place, flowers and a bottle of wine are always a nice touch.

Of course, if you don't see this as a long term thing, or are just in it to bang her, do both of you a favor, cancel and go call a pro.

jerseyboy72
02-22-2012, 01:02 AM
Just treat her like a woman. Its not that complicated.

MdR Dave
02-22-2012, 01:03 AM
Are you paying her to join you on this "date"?
If so, take her to your place, take care of business and call her a cab.

If not, and you want to see her again, I mostly agree with Lisa. Take her some place you'd normally go. If it's somewhere they obviously know you, you will get extra sincerity points.

I do not agree, however, that you should ask her where she wants to go. Eventually, yes, but if you do it on the first date you might as well drop trou, lube up and ask her if she has a friend who can help with that empty space in your mouth while she rails you.

Fuck, dude- regardless what you want from her, man up and take control.

irvin66
02-22-2012, 01:52 AM
Just treat her like a woman. Its not that complicated.

:iagree:how hard can it be? Just act like a normal polite gentleman!

Yoda Rules!
02-22-2012, 01:56 AM
Honestly, it depends on the girl and her comfort level. As long as you are confident, she will be happy wherever you take her. If you are worried that she won't feel comfortable you can start off at a TS party and then move onto another place. But if you talked about dinner or something else, don't just take her to a bar.

Treat it like you would any other date and you should be fine.

jaxqt28
02-22-2012, 02:18 AM
^ wut everyone else said. Just treat her like a GG. That's how TS girls want to be treated. Take her out to dinner and stop by a bar afterward. Ask her what kind of food she likes but pick the restaurant yourself. Ask her if she has any favorite bars. If she doesn't mention any I'd advise taking her to a straight bar. If she's not totally passable people might look at you weird, but just ignore everyone else. I was on a date recently with a passable TS and it was entertaining watching random guys check her out lol. Treat her like a lady and with respect and you will probably be rewarded by the end of the night :)

alpha2117
02-22-2012, 02:47 AM
If you read the original post I think he wasn't so much asking how he should treat her and more advice on where to go and anything that might be different than dating a GG.

Without knowing the girl or her personality it's hard to give advice. I went out with a girl who was really only comfortable in areas she was familiar with if I had of taken her out of that comfort zone on a first date it would have gone badly. She was worried about being judged I think. After a while she was comfortable with me and was happier to venture out to places she wasn't familiar with. I went out with another girl who couldn't care less if people clocked her and was happy to go anywhere. It all depends on her really. I'd probably ask her if she has any preferences on where to go - she may like a type of food or a specific place and it never hurts to ask. If she says you choose then she is probably fine with anywhere nice.

SXFX
02-22-2012, 04:57 AM
She's just like any other girl.
Relax!
My last TS girl friend.....met her for coffee.
Then took her out to a little dinner....hey our first date lasted a little longer than most.

Second date we went rock climbing. Most fun she ever had. And I enjoyed spending the day looking at her amazing body.