PDA

View Full Version : Trannystrip.com hollywood party was huge success! Rave reviews!!!

TsJennifer
02-22-2012, 12:01 AM
Hey Everyone,

Last Night was the ultimate in TS events! The Party was a blast and a huge success! The beautiful club was packed with gorgeous girls and there admires. Strippers, entertainers and shows through out the whole night! It was great to see all my beautiful girl friends Ashley sky, Chelsea Malone, Noriko and Angelika that traveled all the way from NYC for this party!

I also got to make new friends with the beautiful Domino Presley and Morgan Bailey!

John Ed really knows how to throw a party! Tranny Strip took La by storm! Watch out coming to city near you soon!:p

Thanks to Erika the The Rub PR for all her help!

I was honored by Eros.com to be sponsored for the event!

I can't wait for the Next big party John Ed has!

XOXO~

Jennifer Paris

Http://www.JenniferParis.net

TrannyStripperParty
02-22-2012, 12:34 AM
Hey Everyone,

Last Night was the ultimate in TS events! The Party was a blast and a huge success! The beautiful club was packed with gorgeous girls and there admires. Strippers, entertainers and shows through out the whole night! It was great to see all my beautiful girl friends Ashley sky, Chelsea Malone, Noriko and Angelika that traveled all the way from NYC for this party!

I also got to make new friends with the beautiful Domino Presley and Morgan Bailey!

John Ed really knows how to throw a party! Tranny Strip took La by storm! Watch out coming to city near you soon!:p

Thanks to Erika the The Rub PR for all her help!

I was honored by Eros.com to be sponsored for the event!

I can't wait for the Next big party John Ed has!

XOXO~

Jennifer Paris

Http://www.JenniferParis.net

Thanks Jeniifer!! WOW!! What a night!!

My body is sooooo sore!! I am about to have some BIG MAN massage my body and take my pain away....lol.

Thanks LA!!! From all of us in NYC!! ox

TheFamousNoriko
02-28-2012, 07:37 PM
I had a great time it was great to see Los angeles again!! That was the best party i ever had being in los angeles !!! Been awhile since I came to visit!!!! Congrad to all the winners and all the dick suckers and bottom boys that just got dick for the first time!!!! Lol

sandymichelle
02-28-2012, 11:03 PM
the party was TRULY!!!! OFF THE HOOK!!! i was one of the fabulous Hostess' there and on the red carpet....thanks also to eros.com & gooby.com:Bowdown::Bowdown: