PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Paris - New Titis!! I Cummed in them

hair1234
02-19-2012, 08:59 PM
I had the honor to spend a few hours with Jennifer Paris a few weeks ago and saw her new boobs. As always when I see her she was wearing very sexy lingerie. Her new tits were bigger and looked incredible. I loved playing with them. They were very soft. She gave me the VIP treatment and seduced me way beyond anything I ever expected. Very romantic. At one point she talked so dirty to me that I just had to fuck her new boobs. I had the most intense feeling I have ever had with anyone as I looked deeply into her gorgeous face.

Silcc69
02-19-2012, 09:34 PM
We have a bigtime baller on HA now.

Prospero
02-19-2012, 09:46 PM
We sure do - maybe he is actually Bill Gates or a Russian oligarch using a pseudonym

Dino Velvet
02-19-2012, 09:56 PM
For that kinda cash I just crawled through 16 windows in Koreatown for purposes of shenanigans.

TrannyStripperParty
02-19-2012, 11:57 PM
Oh Shit!!! Well you will see her tomorrow at Tranny Awards Celebration Party!!

Here are the details:

TsJennifer
02-27-2012, 05:06 AM
I had the honor to spend a few hours with Jennifer Paris a few weeks ago and saw her new boobs. As always when I see her she was wearing very sexy lingerie. Her new tits were bigger and looked incredible. I loved playing with them. They were very soft. She gave me the VIP treatment and seduced me way beyond anything I ever expected. Very romantic. At one point she talked so dirty to me that I just had to fuck her new boobs. I had the most intense feeling I have ever had with anyone as I looked deeply into her gorgeous face.

It was great seeing you sweetheart and a lot of fun! I just got back to NYC from La. I will be seeing you again very soon ;)

onmyknees
02-27-2012, 05:41 AM
LMAO at this thread...........but if the end result is a new self shot of Jennifer, It's all good. I can't say I blame Hair1234...I don't know if I'd cum in them, but I'd sure come on them !

TsJennifer
02-27-2012, 06:15 AM
LMAO at this thread...........but if the end result is a new self shot of Jennifer, It's all good. I can't say I blame Hair1234...I don't know if I'd cum in them, but I'd sure come on them !

lol ;)

JenniferParisHusband
02-27-2012, 07:23 AM

There are silicone implants, saline implants, and apparently now, spooge implants.

hair1234
02-27-2012, 07:32 AM
I'm counting the days until our next VIP session. Being with Jennifer is the best. I get so hard just thinking about her. It's really hard to be with another TS after you are with her. I loved how she slowly undressed me at our last time together. She took control and knew I was hers for the rest of our time together . She really loves it when we rub our hard cocks together .

TsJennifer
02-27-2012, 08:10 AM
There are silicone implants, saline implants, and apparently now, spooge implants.

There silicone now!!

I'm counting the days until our next VIP session. Being with Jennifer is the best. I get so hard just thinking about her. It's really hard to be with another TS after you are with her. I loved how she slowly undressed me at our last time together. She took control and knew I was hers for the rest of our time together . She really loves it when we rub our hard cocks together .

Wow, getting very graphic now aren't we

Silcc69
02-27-2012, 08:43 AM

Ah my friend you are a bit to late as a few years ago Jennifer's cock was all the rage here.

hair1234
02-27-2012, 02:33 PM
I agree . This is just between the two of us. I won't share the details of what we do together .

bassman2546
02-27-2012, 02:46 PM
You would make Jennifer's day if you posted a picture of her erect cock. lol

braveheart0219
02-27-2012, 03:59 PM

That would hold a place in history next to the zapruder film.:Bowdown:

TsJennifer
02-28-2012, 12:54 AM

Would not make my day

That would hold a place in history next to the zapruder film.:Bowdown:

It sure would! However you can cum have a piece of history and live it!

I agree . This is just between the two of us. I won't share the details of what we do together .

Thanks!

Domino Lover
02-28-2012, 01:00 AM
I don't understand why people are so rude. Jennifer Paris is one hot lady and since she is online responding to this thread you people should some some respect for the lady. Learn some manners.

onmyknees
02-28-2012, 01:00 AM

Good idea ...............always spare the details of a private encounter, but that's just me. However...If you blurted out........"I Love You Jennifer" at any time during your visit, that's a detail we need to know !!!!!! lmao

lovesall
02-28-2012, 01:19 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=453631&stc=1&d=1330311952

Wow that self shot of yours is very sexy and your new breasts look wonderful!!!

hwbs
02-28-2012, 01:53 AM
Nice cans..... ;) looking good my friend

hair1234
02-28-2012, 03:03 AM
Nobody respects Jennifer more than I do. You see someone often for a lot of reasons. She is the most unique person I know . I love her company.

bassman2546
02-28-2012, 02:48 PM
[QUOTE=TsJennifer;1099418]Would not make my day

And I was definitely joking, sweetie. It went unnoticed. xoxo